TIAI Update #5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?

Comments

• jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    I am completely speechless.

From the time this was posted to the very last word - genius.

For anyone who doesn't believe in the hoax: tell me who in the world would be able to plan these things to make it SEEM like a hoax? LOL - the only person I can think of who would be willing and able to do that IS Michael Jackson. So... how can this not be a hoax?!

This is about to get bigger and more real. I can feel it. I don't care how long it takes. We are not crazy...and we play a big role in this. Thank you TS! And thanks to everyone who has dedicated portions of their lives to researching and hoping and not giving up but holding on for the TRUTH.

Can't wait for the rest of this update...and I can't wait for the BAM! But I will wait as long as needed <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Remember guys....not IF but WHEN!
  • FEDEFEDE Posts: 12
    Thank you so much TS!
    Any time I read your update I discover a piece of this hoax and I'm amazed about Michael's intelligence.

I'm weating for next uptade.... Thanxxxx!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

No, it seems we let you do it for us.

Why the sarcasm? I think TS has proved to have valuable info many times now, so I don't get why you have to comment like that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• thank you so much TS!!!
    i can't wait for the next step!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    Thank you TS!

DOTS

wHy do you have to be so ''nice''??

Hun, no one is forcing you to read this!
    If you don't like TS/TIAI please, leave us alone!
    But don't be so sarcastic we've had enough!
    Thanks! Love to you!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I've been waiting for this update and it's here...yay. Always knew that this hoax had been planned for a long time. Thanks for confirming that TS. Such detail and precision, it really amazes me. Thankyou.
    Connect the DO you Think 4 your Self?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    thank you TS ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Today is going to be a very good day! Thanks TS! My son said to me yesterday, "Well since it's been a year that proves that Michael is really dead." Not so fast, it's just building for a greater BAM! I'm in awe!
  • Thank you TS!

DOTS

wHy do you have to be so ''nice''??

Hun, no one is forcing you to read this!
    If you don't like TS/TIAI please, leave us alone!
    But don't be so sarcastic we've had enough!
    Thanks! Love to you!

I second that MJalive999.

Next to that:

No, it seems we let you do it for us

Thank you somekindofsign, for speaking on behalf of your fellow believers including me by using the words "we" and "us", but I assure you I can think and speak for myself.
  • itsall4luvitsall4luv Posts: 70
    TS . . . thank you, thank you, thank you! I am filled with gratitude. Can't wait to read your next post. God Bless!
  • Wow TS, thanks again!

I had always known there was more to the title, THIS IS IT, especially after (back in September/October) we all started talking about "TII = Thriller II"

But thank you! Can't wait for Update #5b!
  • ADI said:
    Using only the consonants in Layer 7 - TS forwards and Backwards
    ISIS is in Layer 7 as well forwards and backwards if the vowels remain in place & the T's are removed

You can check out ISIS here: http://www.akhet.co.uk/isisosir.htm. Egyptian Gods,ISIS was wife to OSIRIS who was BELOVED by all ...yet he was cleverly murdered by a "jealous brother". After much ado OSIRIS becomes King of Underworld/ AFTERLIFE and is always depicted in lime green . Same as "lil green man " in WATW-25 and all throughout TII , MJ is bathed in lime green lights. It is ISIS that breathes life back into OSIRIS after death so they could conceive a child . Being King of Underworld , Osiris is known as the KING OF REBIRTH. He never dies , he resurrects. Lime Green color is the color of rebirth.(Look at the OSIRIS picture in the link).
    So, if This Is It also holds the clue "ISIS" that leads you to OSIRIS (MJ). Paraphrased: The "movie TII" is breathing new life into MJ. As we now know with its incredible success it has indeed breathed "new Life " into the reputation of the ENTERTAINER known as Michael Jackson. But it is the MAN behind the stage dude who plots this "Rebirth".
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Thanks TS Code or is that Code TS?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Amazing again TS!! God bless you ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

*Patiently* Waiting for Update #5b! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Connect the DO you Think 4 your Self?

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • StargazerMJ11StargazerMJ11 Posts: 137
    Brilliant! Thanks TS - it's a whole different way of thinking but it's bringing a lot of depth & meaning to our doorsteps & I can't thank you enough for that.Can't wait for the next update.
    Lots of love xxx
    Anyone else notice the time changed on this post?
  • Thankyou, TS. This is so complex and genious. I feel honoured that I have been able to experience what we are experiencing in this "alternate reality". I'm looking forward to the next installment and beyond! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Wed May 12, 2010 12:12

12-20-10-12-12
    You were waiting for the right time....<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Chap

The time indeed changed... How does he do that?

It's now Wed May 12, 2010 1:12

12-20-10-12-12
    Chap

I'm seeing this: Wed May 12, 2010 6:12 am

I am all confused! lol
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362

12-20-10-12-12
    Chap

dont u guys live in different countries?
    i.e : i dont have ''12-20-10-12-12'' it's diff from here <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

• The time difference depends on the time zone you select in your profile.

TS mentioned in a previous post that all times refer to the time zone Los Angeles is in. That means that this post was done at 4.12AM.

(4 + 1 + 2 = 7 -> Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT”)

12-20-10-12-12
    Chap

I am all confused! lol

The board is standard set on London time. First post was 12:12 pm London time. Now it is 1:12 pm London time.

If you see another time, it means you have the time set to your own time.

12-20-10-12-12
    Chap

I am all confused! lol

The board is standard set on London time. First post was 12:12 pm London time. Now it is 1:12 pm London time.

If you see another time, it means you have the time set to your own time.

Gotcha! Maybe I'll just set it to London time then <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thanks TS...I can't wait for the next update! I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->