TIAI Update #5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?

Comments

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Oh I thought that he posted it at May 12 at 5:12am. That would make sense to me... very TS like. 5/12 5:12am 5+1+2+5+1+2 = 16 1+6=7 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DaveNaxDaveNax Posts: 7
    Boring....TS, you're going to be extremely boring...

Numbers, numbers, numbers and numbers....Where is the MESSAGE ?

I don't wanna more nubers to prove that Michael is alive and he was planning this for a long time, i know that, without the numbers.

Do you think TS that NUMBERS will change the world?
    Do you think NUMBERS will make the world a better place?
    Do you think Michael gives to numbers much more rilevance than message?

I repeat, we need a guide, a light, to make this fucking world a better place, we don't need a Pitaghoric Table, or a anagramm vademecum to prove tha Michael is alive, we KNOW THAT, without a doubt.

Think TS....The message is simple: LOVE...
    Not numbers...

Love u more...
  • PYThing7PYThing7 Posts: 4
    this is my first post here..i read every day but i didn't post..cause until now ''my home'' i can say, was the other big site michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net..
    But now i'm postin' here cause ...i want all of you to know...
    let me ask you all one thing about all that really matter: ..we feel M is alive, right???..we're waiting for the ''bam'',right???..just need to say...GOOD PEP.. WE ALL FEEL WHAT'S ''THE BAM''...let me remaind u then.. THE BAM = THE BIGGEST CHANGE IN THE WORLD ...yeah that's why WE MUST MAKE THAT CHANGE.. cause his is just for L.O.V.E. ..and we must be PLANET LOVE..this is why our Mike made this .. THE WHOLE HOAX IS JUST FOR THE BIGGEST CHANGE EVER.. IS FOR UNITE US, TO BE TOGHETER AS ONE FOR THE BAM.. DO U GOT THIS?

And now..hope you all understand what i mean..now dosen't matter who we are , where we are.. TS i want to ask u someting..i really don't want to be rude...BUT..how can we all know when will be ''THE BAM'' or why or whatever else if we don't feel the LOVE.. i don't say or anybody else don't feel but please... just doesn't matter who get the clues first or find anything else.. MATTER WE ARE ALL A FAMILY! MATTER WE LEARN TO LOVE.. yeah..this is what we really need... L.O.V.E.=OUR MIKE..AGREE?
    i just wanna say o love u all..all of you..and yeah MIKE WILL BE THERE ..CAUSE GOD AEND HIM TO HELP US REUNITE..KEEP THE FAITH IN GOD AND TRUST MIKE!!!
    WE DON'T NEED PRESS ..WE DON'T NEED LIES !! WE NEED LOVE..AND MIKE IS THE LOVE SENDS BY GOD..TRUST..

[announcement]
    so soon i'll begin a big ''CHANGE''..we must start this..THAT CHANGE.. that is for MIKE from all the fans..soon all the humans.. to THANKS GOD FOR THIS LOVE.. updating here on the website ,sure if i'll have your accord [and TS' accord sure] on twitter : @PYThing7 and other big websites..updating their names so soon. The official announcement soon.. maybe 1 june..this will be exactly how must be , trust:)
    all the love from me for all of you..i really love you...don't forget : KEEP THE FAITH IN GOD AND TRUST MIKE!! L.O.V.E...
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Okay, so now it’s time to reveal another big “piece” in the “piece by piece” return process (see 5-5, below). The title “THIS IS IT” has several layers of hoax information embedded in it; most are already aware of layers one and two, but the other layers will now be revealed for the first time.

Before going into the specific layers, notice that the title is the same forwards and backwards—except for the letter “H”. Layers one and two are based upon the first letter of each word: “THIS IS IT”. Layers three and four are based upon the other letters in the first word: “THIS IS IT”. Layers five and six are based upon the only vowels in the title: “THIS IS IT”. And layer seven is the other letters, which are not underlined in the previous layers: “THIS IS IT”.

Layer one: TII = THIS IS IT (which has more than one meaning: it means the “end”, or “death”; it also means “this is what MJ has been planning”, etc).

Layer two: TII = Thriller II (“II” for Roman numeral “2”); the real-life Thriller!

Layer three: starting with the “H” (which is unique, because it’s the only letter not repeated), you have a three-letter word “HIS”. These same three letters were emphasized in the “HIStory: Past, Present, and Future” album in 1995 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIStory}. Layers three through six here all show that “THIS IS IT” has been in the planning since the early 1990’s (or before).

TS,
    DID YOU FORGET TIII ?
    OR IS THAT THE BIG BAM????
    06/09/2010 OR 09/06/2010
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    CHAPPIE
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    I don't wanna more nubers to prove that Michael is alive and he was planning this for a long time, i know that, without the numbers.
    I repeat, we need a guide, a light, to make this fucking world a better place, we don't need a Pitaghoric Table, or a anagramm vademecum to prove tha Michael is alive, we KNOW THAT, without a doubt.
    Not numbers...
    Love u more...

pdvd089.jpg <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474

Not numbers...

Love u more...

Please consider this: What if TS is Michael?

And it's not only about numbers, that's just part of it. The message has been given to us probably hundreds of times. But I don't think I stand alone when I say that the numbers do add an element of credibility.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

Not numbers...

Love u more...

And it's not only about numbers, that's just part of it. The message has been given to us probably hundreds of times. But I don't think I stand alone when I say that the numbers do add an element of credibility.

The numbers are very important. This is part of Michael's message. The numbers are the code leading us to the truth. And as jacilovesmichael said they're a part of the hoax, an important part yes but there are also other things. I think that if TS focuses more on the numbers it's because it's the more difficult to understand for us and you must admit that the encoded message in the simple title THIS IS IT is extra intelligent and that without TS explanation nobody would really have understood. So in front of such smartness it's better to stay humble and patient. It's really worth it.
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    I am speechless <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Thank you so very much for all your help, for giving up your time to write all this THANK YOU! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> CAN"T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART!!!!
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    I don't know if you guys realise this, but despite these topics were often discussed here - noone seemed to connect these dots - or numbers...

You must bear in mind that numerology - is the occult belief. Occult = Illuminati.

Do you seriously want to fall for it?

Read more:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/3932713/Revelation-911-Illuminati-NWO-Occult-Numerology-Creating-History
    http://www.threeworldwars.com/occult/

Just my opinion and my 5 cents.
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    Thank you so much. I always look forward to these updates to shed some new light on everything. Can't wait for the next one.
  • These same three letters were emphasized in the “HIStory: Past, Present, and Future” album in 1995 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIStory}.

This reminds me of BACK from MJJ Community when he said "Check your future HIStory books" When I have time, I can link you to the posting. It was way before June 25, 2009. And another great update! I can't wait to read more. This is really incredible. Only MJ would be this precise.

Wow - I can't wait to see that link. Thanks!!!
    I don't know if you guys realise this, but despite these topics were often discussed here - noone seemed to connect these dots - or numbers...

You must bear in mind that numerology - is the occult belief. Occult = Illuminati.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology<!-- m --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Numerology isn't just about Illuminati.

Read more:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/3932713/Revelation-911-Illuminati-NWO-Occult-Numerology-Creating-History
    http://www.threeworldwars.com/occult/

Just my opinion and my 5 cents.

The Illuminati have their own agenda and their specific numerology. There is nothing occult here. Numbers are part of our world you can use them as you want and here it's used as code in a hoax. You give the numbers the meaning you want after all and they have no real power they can at least be used to lead us in a certain direction after decoding.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    This is from TIAI Update 3
    "TS&quot wrote:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    3-3. Hoax Chronology is Based on CA Time

Of course the “death” was in CA (California), and was given in CA time (2:26 PM). The memorial and the burial were also in CA. And of course the LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department) is in Los Angeles, CA. So whenever looking at dates and times related to the hoax, we need to be using the CA time zone {or Pacific Time, which is UTC minus 8 hours, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone}.

Those who read my threads last fall, in the old MJHD forum, know that I always posted the threads on specific dates and times. And I have also done this with the TIAI posts. The easiest way to see the TIAI times is to go to your “User Control Panel”, then go to “Board preferences”, go down to “My timezone”, and select “[UTC – 8] Pacific Time” (then push the “Submit” button on the bottom). Or if you would rather, just subtract 8 hours from the UTC default time in the forum.

TIAI Revealed (Part 1) was posted on 12-21, three years before 12-21-2012; it was also posted ten minutes before midnight (“It’s close to midnight … The midnight hour is close at hand …”). TIAI Update #1 was posted at 11:11 PM on 1-11 (1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 7). TIAI Update #2 was posted on 1-21-2010 (1+2+1+2+1 = 7); it was also ten minutes before midnight, exactly one month after 12-21 (TIAI Revealed, Part 1).

TMZ is physically located in CA {http://www.tmz.com/about/; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMZ.com}; however, the times and dates reported on their website are given in Eastern Time. This means that in order to convert times in TMZ articles into CA times, you need to subtract 3 hours.
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59

Not numbers...

Love u more...

@jacilovesmichael

Exactly like the "Lynyrd Skynyrd's Story" ...

We thank God for every new thing we learn
    Feeding the brain keeps our young soul
    Who is bored is just existing and this is not life.
    So stop existing and start living
    We have to love each other

Thanks TS or Michael or whoever you are
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I think there was a hidden meaning in this TMZ article
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/03/michael-j ... rnational/<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson Peeps Teed Off Over T-Shirts
    Posted May 3rd 8:25

It could be

Michael Jackson Peeps Teed Off Over T-S(hirts)

But Update 5 shows it’s more like

Michael Jackson Peeps Teed Off Over T-Shirts
    M J P s T d O O T-S ts

MJ- Post Dots TS
    Or
    MJ- PT (pacific time) Dots TS

I think it's something like that. Now I need to get some sleep.
  • #5a:DO you Think 4 your Self?[/b]
    5-1. Outline for TIAI Update #5
    5-2. TIAI Redirections Since Update #4
    5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT”

#5b:
    5-4. Overwhelming Evidence: Not If, But When
    5-5. For Now, “Piece by Piece” Return

#5c:
    5-6. The greatest Show on earth!
    5-7. Michael Jackson Killed Himself?
    5-8. Zone for MJ Info

#5d:
    5-09. Statistics and Opportunities of a Coincidence
    5-10. Hoax, Accident, Murder, or Suicide?
    5-11. Operation “Think 4 your Self”
    5-12. Will You Be There?

DOTS OF TMZ SHOW...

Thank you Chappie!
    *DEAD* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    #5a:DO you Think 4 your Self?[/b]

#5b:

#5c:
    5-8. Zone for MJ Info

#5d:
    5-12. Will You Be There?

DOTS OF TMZ SHOW...

Yes, with thanks to Chappie who figured it out...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I need CPR because I have just flatlined after seeing this. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

#5b:

#5c:
    5-8. Zone for MJ Info

#5d:
    5-12. Will You Be There?

DOTS OF TMZ SHOW...
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    ......................... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Also, bear in mind that Occult is not necessarily evil. The world "Occult" simply means "hidden". There are many hidden practices in the world and not all of it pertains to the Illuminati. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Love C:

#5b:

#5c:
    5-8. Zone for MJ Info

#5d:
    5-12. Will You Be There?

DOTS OF TMZ SHOW...

Just in front of my eyes and I didn't see it ! Good catch !!!
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    These same three letters were emphasized in the “HIStory: Past, Present, and Future” album in 1995 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIStory}.

This reminds me of BACK from MJJ Community when he said "Check your future HIStory books" When I have time, I can link you to the posting. It was way before June 25, 2009. And another great update! I can't wait to read more. This is really incredible. Only MJ would be this precise.

Wow - I can't wait to see that link. Thanks!!!

Here is the link: <!-- m -->http://img50.imageshack.us/i/2462007.jpg/<!-- m --> You'll probably have to click the image to see it clearer. Here is a link to most of BACK's posts from 2005-2007: <!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-f ... -t2433.htm<!-- m -->. You can click on the picture to see the photos and you may have to click on the picture again to view it in full. Thanks to Pammy for the screenshots.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282

#5b:

#5c:
    5-8. Zone for MJ Info

#5d:
    5-12. Will You Be There?

DOTS OF TMZ SHOW...

Just in front of my eyes and I didn't see it ! Good catch !!!

BRILLIANT! I just about fell off my chair!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Hey TS,
    I just did, can i have the key now for the next level?
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    CHAP

THEMJQUEST