Michael Jackson 'Death Hoax': Fans Split 50/50 On Dave Dave

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson 'Death Hoax': Fans Split 50/50 On Dave Dave Claims
On Larry King Live...

May 12, 2010 by Scott Colothan

Michael Jackson fans are split almost 50/50 on whether they believe he is still alive masqueraded as burns victim Dave Dave on Larry King Live last September.

Readers of the website Michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com claim the King of Pop's death is an elaborate alive and once took on the persona of a 33-year-old burns victim who Jackson befriended when he was a child.

The Larry King interview was posted on Youtube prompting death hoax theorists noted the similarity in Dave Dave's voice and mannerisms to Jackson.

After running the story yesterday, we polled our readers to see whether you believe Jackson did in fact pose as Dave Dave.

Over 5,000 fans had their say with 50.4% claiming that Michael Jackson did pose as Dave Dave and 49.6% calling the notion 'hogwash'.

Reflecting the difference in opinion, one Gigwise reader 'beLIEve' wrote in the comments: “100% Michael Jackson. Anybody with a brain would accept this fact WATCH THE DEATH HOAX VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND FACE THE TRUTH! THE JACKSONS GREEN-SCREENED THE FUNERAL!”

'Missy Zillo' added: “i really believe that michael jackson is still with us. there are just way too many inconsistencies surrounding michael jackson's 'death.'”

However, 'Jen' rubbished the claims saying: “Anyone who believes that Micahel is still alive are either insane or just in denial! There is no valid proof to this theory.”

CM stated: “Anyone can clearly see this is the burn victim as a young adult, and clearly is not MJ”

What do you think? Have your say in the comments below.

<!-- m -->http://www.gigwise.com/news/56308/Micha ... ave-Claims<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• of all things, this is the only topic they are discussing from here? the most skeptical of all discussions? IDK...
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    Yay! I think this media coverage is fantastic. It really bothers me that people still think that we think Mike is living his life as Dave Dave basically - haha!! That is too funny. It's crazy how people can twist ANYTHING. He was disguised as Dave Dave ONCE! And yes he's alive! Fans might be 50/50 on this...but what about non-fans? What about all the people who believe simply because of the EVIDENCE and not just because they are a fan?

Still.. this is a good thing. We are getting noticed. Finally!!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Exactly my thoughts!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Do the disbelieving in the MJ as Dave Dave actually listen to the interview. Do you think the real DD would've paused in the way he did (in the conversation) where he says "caused all this" if it was a real memory. This DD is being careful when he is choosing his words. Also watch DD's eyes go from side to side when he is remembering the script.
  • but is it important that the site is noticed or is it the hoax and the reasons for the hoax the important thing

is it praise by association
    and what is the association - mike's death / mike being forced to hoax his death and go into hiding maybe for the rest of his life

i think we have to be careful that we dont jump on the bandwagon of the bodyguards and the numberous girlfriends and other hanger on'ers

lets not jump up and say hey the site got noticed - we made it through the media - because the route was through the sun and what has it done to forward the investigation or support michael jackson
  • but is it important that the site is noticed or is it the hoax and the reasons for the hoax the important thing

The hoax and the reasons for the hoax are the reasons that this site exists.
  • but what are the reasons you agreed to co-operate with the sun newspaper - given its history with mike

and if the ripple effect was know then what of mikes plans if he is alive
  • but what are the reasons you agreed to co-operate with the sun newspaper - given its history with mike

I'm getting a bit fed up with you posting the same question over and over again, while Souza already linked you to a perfectly clear answer.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=9673&p=163094#p163032<!-- l -->

Can you please stop posting that question now?
  • sorry but there seems to be a duplication of threads - sorry
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Yay! I think this media coverage is fantastic. It really bothers me that people still think that we think Mike is living his life as Dave Dave basically - haha!! That is too funny. It's crazy how people can twist ANYTHING. He was disguised as Dave Dave ONCE! And yes he's alive! Fans might be 50/50 on this...but what about non-fans? What about all the people who believe simply because of the EVIDENCE and not just because they are a fan?

You made a good point!
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I think it's great the site is getting noticed. Maybe more people will get curious and start to question his ''death''.
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    of all things, this is the only topic they are discussing from here? the most skeptical of all discussions? IDK...

I always thought the most skeptical was the O2-guy-discussion... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • It s funny how the whole world s talking bout DD now yet none of Dave dave, Mj s family or even Larry King or Miko Brando came out to say it s BS.

Again their silence s speak volumes as someone wrote above
  • So I guess there are more and more insane people on this planet ! Just because we don't buy anymore what we see on tv ? GOOD THING ! I love being insane and hope to remain insane until I die !
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I just hope that the people reading these articles will take the time to visit our site and do some investigating of their own...if they do, they won't be able to deny all the inconsistencies in this whole saga and they will see that Michael is definitely ALIVE!

Thanks Souza and Mo for taking the time to get this news into the mainstream media,( I use this term lightly) I'm just pissed that they twisted the facts you gave them and once again they proved that they are nothing more then Tabloid Trash!!

We know your heart was in the right place and I thank you for that! God Bless you!
    Dayna
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    It s funny how the whole world s talking bout DD now yet none of Dave dave, Mj s family or even Larry King or Miko Brando came out to say it s BS.

Very preceptive comment! It speaks volumes to me. God bless you PYT!
  • So I guess there are more and more insane people on this planet ! Just because we don't buy anymore what we see on tv ? GOOD THING ! I love being insane and hope to remain insane until I die !

LMAO!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • of all things, this is the only topic they are discussing from here? the most skeptical of all discussions? IDK...

I always thought the most skeptical was the O2-guy-discussion... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yeah I stay off that discussion too... I really have no opinion about that <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I wish there was just a website that you could direct curious people to go to.
    Like.. Just a page with all the clear information for non-believers.
    Ya know what I mean? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    It s funny how the whole world s talking bout DD now yet none of Dave dave, Mj s family or even Larry King or Miko Brando came out to say it s BS.

My thoughts exactly
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Someone has already said ... maybe Dave Dave wanted to focus attention and contacted the journalist? ...
    However this is very important to spread the doubt for not-fans, to increase visitors to the forum and encouraging people to further information on the truth! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ScottCScottC Posts: 1
    Gigwise asked it's readers whether Michael Jackson posed as Dave Dave ONCE on LKL.

It claims over 6000 were polled and the results were split right down the middle. Some interesting comments too.

• Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Gigwise asked it's readers whether Michael Jackson posed as Dave Dave ONCE on LKL.

It claims over 6000 were polled and the results were split right down the middle. Some interesting comments too.

I love that this is the first comment you see:-

Please take the time to read the blogs at michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com - you will see that nobody ever claimed that MJ is posing as Dave Dave on a regular basis (we aren't THAT nuts), he only appeared as Dave on LKL. This is a hoax absolutely. He is alive and the evidence is plain as day if you just take the time to look. The reasoning and careful planning will blow your mind.

~ by jacilovesmichael 15 hours 49 minutes ago Report

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I envy those who made their mind about Dave on LKS....I can't decide myself if it was Michael or not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Looks like he was Michael....but I am not sure ahhhhhh... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

So I am splited 50/50 myself
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I've always definitely thought with no doubt that Dave Dave is Michael.
    Glad we're in the news! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->