Michael Jackson 'Death Hoax': Fans Split 50/50 On Dave Dave

2»

Comments

• trishatrisha Posts: 58
    DAVE DAVE ON L.K WAS CERTAINLY MJ .. HIS MANNERISMS , BODY LANGUAGE N HIS VOICE ABOVE ALL SOUNDS LIKE MJ . IF IAM WRONG WHAT ABOUT THE BROWN EYES N SIZE OF THE EYE BALL , THEY EXACTLY MATCH WITH MJ'S.. IF THIS IS REALLY DD THEN Y CAN NOT HE DENY THE RUMORS OF MJ BEING DISGUISED AS HIM . BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE THAT WOULD SEAL THE DEAL.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    well done, souza and mo! we're on LARRY KING!!! he'll come back to that, no doubt. bet he's reading up on stuff as we speak... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

gurlz, i guess y'all gonna have to set your clocks to appear on the larry king show soon...pack a bag already, just in case... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    well done, souza and mo! we're on LARRY KING!!! he'll come back to that, no doubt. bet he's reading up on stuff as we speak... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

gurlz, i guess y'all gonna have to set your clocks to appear on the larry king show soon...pack a bag already, just in case... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Are you saying Larry King mentioned it?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• well done, souza and mo! we're on LARRY KING!!! he'll come back to that, no doubt. bet he's reading up on stuff as we speak... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Are you saying Larry King mentioned it?

Please, tell us more. Woot, woot!

Perhaps this is what TS meant by "it is up to us"!!!
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Love this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

However, 'Jen' rubbished the claims saying: “Anyone who believes that Micahel is still alive are either insane or just in denial! There is no valid proof to this theory.”

yeah, right! And we've also didn't see a real valid Proof of Michael bein' dead, right? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    of all things, this is the only topic they are discussing from here? the most skeptical of all discussions? IDK...
    yeah I mean..there are so many other things they could've talked about other than just the DD story. I mean if that was the only thing we've got so far...then we would still have a long long way to go. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit