The Force Is Strong with Blanket Jackson

ejayejay Posts: 455
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/12/blanket-j ... ube-video/<!-- m -->

The Force Is Strong with Blanket Jackson
Originally posted May 12th 2010 11:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's children are quickly becoming YouTube sensations -- thanks to the popularity of several self-made home videos that were posted online ... videos that may have led to the infamous stun-gun caper.

0512-blanket-youtube-video-credit.jpg

One of the videos features 8-year-old Blanket Jackson wielding an invisible lightsaber and quoting "Star Wars." Another clip shows his sister Paris Jackson busting out a hardcore rap.

Sources tell us that Michaels kids -- as well as the minor children of Jermaine and Randy -- got really into making these home movies ... and that the stun gun incident involving Jaafar was part of a movie plot.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/12/blanket-j ... z0nkMttUkH<!-- m -->
[/url]

Comments

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Wow, news on the children hidden meaning in this article reading between the lines. I don't know but Blanket aaw Mike!!! See there ya go the babies are pure Mike now we got the next generation of artists Mike is one proud papa!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> The children will stay with Ms. Katherine and of course when Daddy is able to he will take over not only them, but da world.
  • Sources tell us that Michaels kids -- as well as the minor children of Jermaine and Randy -- got really into making these home movies ... and that the stun gun incident involving Jaafar was part of a movie plot.

Mmmm...A MOVIE PLOT...? Where can I obtain the script Harve? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    "Movie plot" really caught my eye too... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I think it's wrong to put this on their site! They should leave the kids alone! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Sources tell us that Michaels kids -- as well as the minor children of Jermaine and Randy -- got really into making these home movies ... and that the stun gun incident involving Jaafar was part of a movie plot.

Mmmm...A MOVIE PLOT...? Where can I obtain the script Harve? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ahhhhh...great idea Blanket....Your idea??? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    See also:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/blanketjacksononline<!-- m -->
    and <!-- m -->http://www.blanket-jackson.com/<!-- m -->
    and <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/parisjacksons<!-- m -->
    and <!-- m -->http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/ ... clips.html<!-- m -->

[youtube:1qsydn0x]

Dear Harvey I want the final script too (like Mo...)... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    Who is "Director" ???
    All members of the Jackson family are artists...Do you agree???
    I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING TMZ & DEAR HARVEY!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

blanketjackson.jpg
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    A movie plot ? I like that <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Star Wars = Good vs Evil

A thing that makes me laugh in Star Wars is how Master Yoda speaks:

Luke: We’ll never get it out now!
    Yoda: So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?
    — The Empire Strikes Back

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    so now we know how the stun gun incident fits in all of this, part of a movie plot
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    also has the video he imitates the Monster S / A (who has one eye) will be actor Blanket <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    It's all getting stranger if that's possible I don't think it is right to have children onview like that but I am weak and I looked and was glad to see blanket look happy bless him and at least we know it was a game for them when it showed the older boys fighting you could see it was not real. They were playing like most children do
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Seems like TMZ is reading our forum still, now they've stolen videos from here. We need to be careful, obviously people know about this forum, ANYONE can read it & find out info. The whole MJ as Dave Dave on Larry King thing is now circulating, if that was him, wouldn't that be dangerous for the wrong people to find out?
  • So this big story that was so scary about Michael's kids, was part of a movie ...

Why am i laughing right now ? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

What is it called in english ? "like father like son" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I'm glad to see that at least some people in the media are finally calling Blanket, Blanket and not "Blanket". I seriously doubt he includes the quotes around his name when he writes it! Just because it isn't the most common name doesn't mean that it needs to be written in quotes. People who go by DJ, BJ, AJ, TJ or any other variation of a parent's name and Jr. don't write their names in quotes either. My Mother's name began as a nickname and she doesn't write hers in quotes either.

Sorry for the rambling, but it has really aggravated me that so many media sources have consistently written Blanket's name in quotes. Peace.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    TMZ - if you are reading this.. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.
  • TMZ - if you are reading this.. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.

All in all it's just a yellow brick on the road

*all ready far far away... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> *
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Aw actually I thought it was quite cute. I don't think its TMZ's fault, if the films were already online in the first place then they were public anyway. As for the movie plot wording I don't see it myself but I've doubted for a long time now whether TMZ are part of any hoax.
    Aw actually I thought it was quite cute. I don't think its TMZ's fault, if the films were already online in the first place then they were public anyway. As for the movie plot wording I don't see it myself but I've doubted for a long time now whether TMZ are part of any hoax.

just because they are online doesnt mean tmz should advertise them
  • How can we fault TMZ when we have posted the same videos on the hoax sites?

We could very well be the source where TMZ first saw them with the new mentions of the hoax sites in the media and the subsequent visits by thousands of people. I don't agree with a lot of what TMZ posts, but in this case if we criticize them, then it really is like the pot calling the kettle black.
    How can we fault TMZ when we have posted the same videos on the hoax sites?

We could very well be the source where TMZ first saw them with the new mentions of the hoax sites in the media and the subsequent visits by thousands of people. I don't agree with a lot of what TMZ posts, but in this case if we criticize them, then it really is like the pot calling the kettle black.

I didnt post them. I personally think it is wrong.
  • He. Is. So. Cute. *explosion.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Sources tell us that Michaels kids -- as well as the minor children of Jermaine and Randy -- got really into making these home movies ... and that the stun gun incident involving Jaafar was part of a movie plot.

the script is happening, ain't it? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    (interesting how they turned that stun gun thing around...)

I find TMZ's choice of words always interesting. They could have said the gun was used for a move "scence". That could be chalked up as kids being kids.

But "plot" leaves the door open for soo many different interupertations. I always found the choice of words to be very careful, and never vague. They say exactly what they mean, knowing people (except for believers) to take it @face value.
  • Hm...now TMZ has noticed the videos on those YT accounts... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Does TMZ video is on youtube? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    We must remember one very important thing here.

Anyone can delete their videos at any time on the internet, youtube or not.

It can be removed by the user .

I would think that if the children really didn't want those videos leaked, they or their older cousins could have helped them do that.

I also believe TMZ are only instructed by the man himself......Michael.

Why haven't they reported the Dave Dave Hoax theory at all????????????????????

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

As always, with L.O.V.E xoxoxo
  • We must remember one very important thing here.

Anyone can delete their videos at any time on the internet, youtube or not.

It can be removed by the user .

I would think that if the children really didn't want those videos leaked, they or their older cousins could have helped them do that.

I also believe TMZ are only instructed by the man himself......Michael.

Why haven't they reported the Dave Dave Hoax theory at all????????????????????

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

As always, with L.O.V.E xoxoxo

But if you record the video on your computer and post it again on youtube, is it still possible for original creator to take it back ?