The Force Is Strong with Blanket Jackson

2»

Comments

• THAT VIDEO WAS SO CUTE!! from Blanket to the cousin (who was that? Jafaar?) to Paris! I love Paris's look, versatile <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> especially on the Grammy's <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and she has Hip Hop steez too LOL love it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I agree Michael is behind TMZ so the videos are okayed by him IMO. I remember when Paris was small Michael asked her what she wanted to do when she grew up, and she said she wanted to do what her Daddy did, sing and dance. Well the kids are getting their chance now. They're getting a fanbase already. Seems Prince is keeping a low profile but there may be surprises from him down the road. Wow Blanket looks like MJ. I think Michael wanted to let the kids do what they wanted to do with their lives, even though he knew how difficult it was to be a child prodigy. Difference here he is letting the kids enjoy their childhood and just be kids.
  • teerockjelliteerockjelli Posts: 205
    I agree Michael is behind TMZ so the videos are okayed by him IMO. I remember when Paris was small Michael asked her what she wanted to do when she grew up, and she said she wanted to do what her Daddy did, sing and dance. Well the kids are getting their chance now. They're getting a fanbase already. Seems Prince is keeping a low profile but there may be surprises from him down the road. Wow Blanket looks like MJ. I think Michael wanted to let the kids do what they wanted to do with their lives, even though he knew how difficult it was to be a child prodigy. Difference here he is letting the kids enjoy their childhood and just be kids.

Yes!! That is so great to see the children being themselves <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> if this hoax is really so, after reading other topics in the forums, it has been such a touching experience... oh yeah and if MJ comes back and has a concert or whatever I AM GOING!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I am still quite fascinated by the complete turnaround regarding the children. They went from being completely hidden to now popping up everywhere. We have seen more of them in the past few months than we had seen for most of their lives. By the same token, we have seen more of them now than we had seen of their father in recent years. There's much more behind this yet I cannot fully put my finger on what it is.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Wow that's odd that TMZ mentions this as being part of a movie plot. What the heck? I think they do have some of their staff to check out this web site. Those videos were just posted on here like a week ago. Also the whole Lisa Marie story. TMZ says she requesting sunflowers to be sent to MJ grave site. We just posted a thread about MJ and Lisa Marie's marriage being fake or not. Now all of a sudden out the blue they're talking about Lisa Marie. So I definitely think TMZ checks out this site and then they print there stories about things that we've already looked into. They should be paying us for our research.lol
  • MOVIE PLOT? What a minute..... I thought Jermaine said Jaffar brought the stun gun as a present for his dad? I distinctly heard it from his mouth in an intereview. Unless Jermaine is part of the kids movie plot too? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Yeh, revenge of the Nerds <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> : or
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    CNN were running the story at the same time <!-- m -->http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/05/ ... l?hpt=Sbin<!-- m -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    Why Michael Jackson's children are being exposed this way?
    Who authorized the dissemination of the videos?

now the target of the paparazzi is no longer Michael, are his children. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Sources tell us that Michaels kids -- as well as the minor children of Jermaine and Randy -- got really into making these home movies ... and that the stun gun incident involving Jaafar was part of a movie plot.

Which plot and who's plot I wonder? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Why Michael Jackson's children are being exposed this way?
    Who authorized the dissemination of the videos?

now the target of the paparazzi is no longer Michael, are his children. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I'm not sure but apparently a young family member put the videos on youtube in early april until one of the senior members took them down. By that time people on you tube had made copies of them and it kind of went viral.
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    I know it's not right that Michael's kids are so exposed now and are all over the internet...but I just have to say that Blanket is cutest thing on the planet...and it's so sweet to see him happy and smiling. And Paris too...I mean they're kids, they need to have some fun! I mean sure it's wrong that they're being advertised now....but I think things could be worse.
  • Sources tell us that Michaels kids -- as well as the minor children of Jermaine and Randy -- got really into making these home movies ... and that the stun gun incident involving Jaafar was part of a movie plot.

Which plot and who's plot I wonder? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Agreed! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Blanket is hell funny. almost died laughing at the 'boy digging his nose' part. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"movie plot" huh? =) i most definitely cannot wait for it! perhaps it's about this entire hoax to be turned into a documentary film or something? like "the making" of the hoax. we still haven't seen the funeral footage from the family...