"Extreme Measures" To Keep MJs Autopsy Photos Private

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I thought that the children already saw their father when he was dead anyway?????????

Didn't Latoya say so??????

Not on a table with all of his insides removed including his tongue, asophsgus [normal]
    and his skull sawed open to remove the brain...................

I just threw up.
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    I thought that the children already saw their father when he was dead anyway?????????

Not on a table with all of his insides removed including his tongue, asophsgus [normal]

I just threw up.
    Sorry Dancing. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I had to say it. There's a difference between a body that has been disected and one that has been made presentable for viewing.
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570

I just threw up.
    Sorry Dancing. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I had to say it. There's a difference between a body that has been disected and one that has been made presentable for viewing.
    so did i.. i think i'm fainting.
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    Let's not be too graphic, because God knows we do not want to see photos of an autopsy and we should not think of him this way. No matter what you believe alive or dead, put these awful thoughts behind you and think of Michael as whole, because his spirit is always whole and that's who Michael really is. The body is a mere vessel but at least view that mere vessel in your mind as the beautiful person he was as well. To see him deceased would not be disturbing except for the sadness, but do not let your mind go beyond that into the places where clinical things happen.

He is whole, no matter where he is. Beautiful and kind as always.
  • it will all come out in the trial
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    To be honest.. i dont think i could handle seeing a picture of Michael Jackson on an autopsy table.

The thought alone has really upset me tonight. I dont want that to be public viewing. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

That is not right in any sense of the word. But i have a horrific feeling that if MJ has died, then eventually this picture will get out. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Off topic slightly.. was there ever an Elvis autopsy picture?? I know there wasnt one leaked.. but i expect that they were taken too???

Gosh, I was just thinking the same thing when someone mentioned Tupac (didn't know his autopsy pics were leaked, how horrible!). I'm sure there must be pictures of Elvis's autopsy but I've never seen any. It was probably easier to "hide" such pictures back then though.

I agree that if there are any pics of Michael they should never ever become public but I just wanna know the truth! Sometimes I wish someone would break in to the tomb just to see if there's actually someone there <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . I know I sound like a total nut and that it would be an awful thing if Michael was actually in there but this uncertainty is killing me inside and making me think of these unacceptable things <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . Btw, why would Katherine voice her concerns about this if Michael was indeed alive? Why even bring it up you know? Not giving me a good feeling at all <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    My fear is that these autopsy pictures will be released.. and i wont be able to stop myself from looking.

Know what i mean?? I dont want to see them. i know i shouldnt see them.. but i wont be able to stop myself from viewing.

Then i will be haunted for the rest of my life.....
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    My fear is that these autopsy pictures will be released.. and i wont be able to stop myself from looking.

Know what i mean?? I dont want to see them. i know i shouldnt see them.. but i wont be able to stop myself from viewing.

Then i will be haunted for the rest of my life.....

I know what you mean and I fear I would do exactly the same <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I saw the Tupac autopsy foto a while back..and it's really gruesome and horrible!
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Okayyy what does this mean there are no such photos of Michael, hidden message ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Definately

These "pics" could definately be faked like the ambulance picture
    You got that right. I found out from listening to the Carotta Chatwood show with Maura and Tom; a caller from Canada stated that the Autopsy was from three different autospies. On page 46 of the AR blood tube labeled Gershwin drawn on 6/25/09.
  • I´m thinking that there are really compromissing pics of Michael from the investigation for the trial days.
    They were never leaked.
    Why would be those pictures of the autopsy be leaked now?
    Sorry if someone already said so.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Somekindofsign true, and I repeat again, why do this now, nearly a year after ?,... will be preparing something?. With photo shop can do miracles <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Maybe we should be prepared to see fake autopsy photos like fake ambulance pic...
  • trishatrisha Posts: 58
    something is about to happen ,maybe fake autopsy photos will released...
    The autopsy report states that the coronor took hundreds of pictures.
    Jermaine said there are no pictures.

The AR wasn't legit, so I'm counting on Jermaine this time. Plus, it has been months, why should it take so long for these pictures to be leaked?
    it is really strange that elder brother himself does not know about the autopsy pictures of young brother,ithink this is just to justify that mj did die n there r autopsy pics that exist. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I thought that the children already saw their father when he was dead anyway?????????

I just threw up.
    so did i.. i think i'm fainting.

OMG me too!
    it is really strange that elder brother himself does not know about the autopsy pictures of young brother,ithink this is just to justify that mj did die n there r autopsy pics that exist.
  • Call me horrible but somehow I really want to see these photos... That way I'd know, I'd know for sure. BUt I still find very upsetting imagining Michael lieing there on a metal table all cold and lifeless <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

To be honest, this kind of news does make me doubt a little about this hoax.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    If there are ever autopsy pictures of Michael, my eyes will never see them. to view them would be to die. It would killl me.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    And lo, this is The National Inquirer, a tabloid source. Surely Katherine didn't go to them. Where did they get this info from? The LAPD?

Well you know according to a biography that I read on MJ, when he pulled the stunt with the hyperbearic chamber, apparently he had the pics leaked himself to none other than the enquirer. Makes me go hmmm... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Ya know?
  • ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
    MICHAEL JACKSON's mother KATHERINE has been left devastated by the prospect of the media publishing a series of graphic photos taken during the King of Pop's autopsy.

Officials at the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) and the Los Angeles District Attorney's office are in possession of the images, which were detailed in the coroner's report of the singer's death.

But the Jackson family matriarch fears the photos will fall into the wrong hands and end up on the internet and splashed across publications around the world.

A source tells the National Enquirer, "There are genuine fears the pictures could be leaked or that computer hackers could get to them - and the LAPD and District Attorney's office are taking extreme preventive measures to keep them secure."

Katherine Jackson wants the pictures kept under wraps - because the publication of the gruesome shots will be disrespectful to the Thriller superstar's memory and have a negative impact on his three young kids.

The insider says, "Katherine says releasing the photos is morbid and disrespectful to Michael's memory. She's still dealing with Michael's death and she's extremely worried about his kids seeing pictures of their dead father.

"Katherine said she hopes and prays that decency will prevail and no one will ever see these photographs."

Jackson died last June (09) after suffering a cardiac arrest following a dose of powerful drug Propofol. His personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is set to stand trial on a charge of involuntary manslaughter amid accusations he administered the dose that killed the singer. He has pleaded not guilty.
  • MICHAEL JACKSON's mother KATHERINE has been left devastated by the prospect of the media publishing a series of graphic photos taken during the King of Pop's autopsy.

Officials at the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) and the Los Angeles District Attorney's office are in possession of the images, which were detailed in the coroner's report of the singer's death.

But the Jackson family matriarch fears the photos will fall into the wrong hands and end up on the internet and splashed across publications around the world.

A source tells the National Enquirer, "There are genuine fears the pictures could be leaked or that computer hackers could get to them - and the LAPD and District Attorney's office are taking extreme preventive measures to keep them secure."

Katherine Jackson wants the pictures kept under wraps - because the publication of the gruesome shots will be disrespectful to the Thriller superstar's memory and have a negative impact on his three young kids.

The insider says, "Katherine says releasing the photos is morbid and disrespectful to Michael's memory. She's still dealing with Michael's death and she's extremely worried about his kids seeing pictures of their dead father.

"Katherine said she hopes and prays that decency will prevail and no one will ever see these photographs."

Jackson died last June (09) after suffering a cardiac arrest following a dose of powerful drug Propofol. His personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is set to stand trial on a charge of involuntary manslaughter amid accusations he administered the dose that killed the singer. He has pleaded not guilty.

Do you have the link please <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Okayyy what does this mean there are no such photos of Michael, hidden message ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Definately

You got that right. I found out from listening to the Carotta Chatwood show with Maura and Tom; a caller from Canada stated that the Autopsy was from three different autospies. On page 46 of the AR blood tube labeled Gershwin drawn on 6/25/09.

If you google Gershwin you will find link to Progie and Bess, there is a song called "It Aint Necessarily So" I know this discussed way back. Just sayin incase you missed it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

As all way with the L.O.V.E. xxx
  • They don't want the picks leaked cause the world will know its not Michael's body.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Okayyy what does this mean there are no such photos of Michael, hidden message ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Definately

If you google Gershwin you will find link to Progie and Bess, there is a song called "It Aint Necessarily So" I know this discussed way back. Just sayin incase you missed it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

As all way with the L.O.V.E. xxx
    Thank you so much. I guess I did. I try to read all the threads. I will check this out. Thank you again.
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    They don't want the picks leaked cause the world will know its not Michael's body.

I am pretty sure that is not one of the things you would able to tell from an autopsy photo. There are a lot of photos they take that have nothing to identify a person in them.