"Extreme Measures" To Keep MJs Autopsy Photos Private

13»

Comments

• ZenZen Posts: 341
    "IF" Michael died, then we do not need to skip to autopsy pictures!
    We have not seen ONE photo of a peaceful Michael Jackson laying
    in state, not even from far away.
    THAT in itself would not be so horrible to fans, to find closure.
    It would be SAD, but not horrible.
    Why everything have to be so filled with the controversy from the
    this family?
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    If there are ever autopsy pictures of Michael, my eyes will never see them. to view them would be to die. It would killl me.
    You would pretend you're in medicine and look at them from a clinical perspective.
  • AngelicaAngelica Posts: 100
    Interesting, very interesting.
    What appeared to novelty with respect to Michael Jackson is not serious.
    In newspapers and television stations here in Rio de Janeiro has something every day.
    But the question that do not want to shut up is:
    Why only now Ms. Katherine fear that the pictures are released?
    Friends, this is pathetic, next month to complete one year, and now she comes to question about things that we fans worldwide questioned in eleven months?
    Now that it has decided to find something with Dave Dave? Now that Michael had decided to talk about fear der murdered? Now they are suspecting that Michael is alive?
    Does this body in the autopsy photos is different, so your fear and dread?
    The only people who deserve respect are the children, now I think all this fear is for another reason, that is.
    Our how much convenience!
    Our where is my red nose? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    Interesting, very interesting.
    What appeared to novelty with respect to Michael Jackson is not serious.
    In newspapers and television stations here in Rio de Janeiro has something every day.
    But the question that do not want to shut up is:
    Why only now Ms. Katherine fear that the pictures are released?
    Friends, this is pathetic, next month to complete one year, and now she comes to question about things that we fans worldwide questioned in eleven months?
    Now that it has decided to find something with Dave Dave? Now that Michael had decided to talk about fear der murdered? Now they are suspecting that Michael is alive?
    Does this body in the autopsy photos is different, so your fear and dread?
    The only people who deserve respect are the children, now I think all this fear is for another reason, that is.
    Our how much convenience!
    Our where is my red nose? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

true...the timing is weird <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • They don't want the picks leaked cause the world will know its not Michael's body.

I am pretty sure that is not one of the things you would able to tell from an autopsy photo. There are a lot of photos they take that have nothing to identify a person in them.

True, but MJ isnt dead so this whole discussion, in general , is irrelevant.
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    Oh Im scared...if those autopsy pics are leaked and he really did die...then i can never go to google and just search for mj pictures just for fun...becuz those autopsy pics will be on there!