Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven
Originally posted 45 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lisa Marie Presley's prayers have been answered -- TMZ has learned a flower company is about to deliver a field's worth of sunflowers to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale, CA.

0513-michael-jackson-sunflowers-tmz-getty-ex.jpg

Jason Levin from sunflowerguy.com tells TMZ he's shipping several thousand sunflowers -- which were Michael's favorite -- to his mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery today.

Levin's donation follows Lisa Marie's MySpace posting Wednesday, complaining that Michael deserves more than the few bouquets, candles and gifts that currently surround his tomb.

Ask and you shall receive ... sunflowers.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/13/michael-j ... z0ntFR2jxJ<!-- m -->

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    okay, i know this is going to sound stupid but....this literally brought tears to my eyes:

Ask and you shall receive ... sunflowers.

not only is it a bible quote (hello michael), but what have we been doing for 11 months? asking for him to come back?

ask and you shall receive?

My God... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    so what is to be made of all this guys....i am perplexed here........!!!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I'm speechless..................yes it brought tears to my eyes too.

Regardless of all the bad there is in this world, there still is some good !!!!!!!!

As always, with L.O.V.E xoxox
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    418FHCWGQSL._SS500_.jpg

The promise has become real !
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    I think we should now follow the Sun...flowers.

As can be seen, most of the things left at Forest Lawn are cleared by someone - maybe the family. Likewise the million sunflowers too have to be sent somewhere and will not be left in the empty grave.

Either they will be taken to the correct cemetery (as it is possible that the fans go to the decoy cemetery) or they will be taken to fill MJ's current residence.

So follow the sunflowers when they are picked up and we will find Michael's current resting place.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Jason Levin, Harvey Levin <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> ?
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    100902.JPG

That is the President of Sunflowerguy.com - Jason Levin

<!-- m -->http://www.kprifm.com/pages/landing?A-V ... eedID=2702<!-- m -->
  • <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=9801<!-- l -->

<3 <3 <3

• Ask and you shall receive ... sunflowers. (AND ANYTHING MORE????)
    So sweet Lisa & Harvey & Levin (another one??)

Ask, and Ye Shall Receive
    Ye Have Not, Because Ye Ask Not

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
    8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
    9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
    10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
    11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
    Ask and You Shall Receive
    Luke 11:2-4
    Our Father in Heaven, hallowed by your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.

Luke 11:9-12 Ask and you will receive
    9 ”So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
    10 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
    11 ”Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

No-shortages.jpg

L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    now she will say '''MJ fans, please...buy my new album! i am sure MJ would love this''''

OMG!
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This is the Sunflower guy on twitter: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/sunflowerguy<!-- m -->

• Some say yellow is the colour of 'false mourning'...
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    sunflowers make me think of fall-harvest
    but it is springtime -seed time
    seed time and harvest
    sowing and reaping?
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474

Some say yellow is the colour of 'false mourning'...

That's what I was thinking too... I remember 'false mourning' being mentioned in regards to the yellow at the memorial and funeral. If Michael saw that some of us picked up on that, it would make sense for him to use yellow again. And paired with Lisa's request for "silk" (aka FAKE) sunflowers that would "never die" (aka not dead), that adds to the FALSE MOURNING theme.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

That's what I was thinking too... I remember 'false mourning' being mentioned in regards to the yellow at the memorial and funeral. If Michael saw that some of us picked up on that, it would make sense for him to use yellow again. And paired with Lisa's request for "silk" (aka FAKE) sunflowers that would "never die" (aka not dead), that adds to the FALSE MOURNING theme.

It has been mentioned that fake flowers are not allowed at Forest Lawn.. only real flowers.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474

It has been mentioned that fake flowers are not allowed at Forest Lawn.. only real flowers.

Interesting...
  • silvianasilviana Posts: 8
    Word of the Day.. " SUNFLOWER " - " SUNFLOWER MOONWALKER " or " SUNFLOWER MURRAY "??? Just some weird connection between Michael Jackson and sunflower. May be just coincidence? <!-- m -->http://translate.google.ro/translate?u= ... =&ie=UTF-8<!-- m -->
    Fields of sunflowers are very impressive. I remember being in a field of sunflowers and I must admit that I was ill at ease in front of all these big flowers staring at me. It was like an army of sunflowers <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

h-20-1538262-1242478322.jpg
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Well, sunflowers are tall so is Murray things that make you humm....... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OMG Beautiful!!!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    The last time we saw a lot of flowers was at the beginning of this adventure, for his memorial and funeral. Now once again there is a reference to a lot of flowers, so maybe this is really the time for Michael's return and the end of this adventure? Here comes the Sun (flower)...here comes Michael!?

All I know is that my head has been spinning the last few days with all the new info released. Something BIG is about to happen...I can feel it in my bones!! Either that or I'm just getting old! LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Are you aware of this context of sunflowers?

[youtube:o6c62bm1]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndYqlnewfz4<!-- m -->

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SowingTheSeedsOfLove.jpg

Wasn't our attention drawn to the fact that the sunflower is one of the illuminati symbols?

Was LMP asking for more sun showers or for more sunflowers?
    And doesn't MySpace belong to R. Murdoch's realm?
    Who is gardener and who is goat here?
    Are we (blinded) changing color?
    Grace I know why you're suspicious I understand your concern but I really think that we're not misguided here. I believe in God and He created sunflowers, He made them follow the sun not the Illuminati. We give things the meaning we want it's like for numerology. It always depends on who is behind for what purpose and I think that TMZ is part of the hoax and is used by Michael, really.