FBI to MJ Doc -- Go to Bev Hills!

2»

Comments

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I'm dying of laughter with all the signatures they're grea I get through all the studying I'll get a nice one. Sunflowers and the Starbucks btw Frappuccino Happy Hour 3-6pm it's the last day you get any Frap at SB in da U.S. for half the reg price me SB and candy addict is ready to go in the evening I need my coffee to stay awake. Uncle Harvey!!! Mike we heart you. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Strange twisted world we live in when Arnie and Jason are threatened with harm for saying that Mike was gay and Connie gets free coffee , fans, and favourable press when he supposedly killed Mike. Go figure.

Isn't that the truth! I think that is parallel to the imbalance that Michael fought his whole life.
  • Look for the clues within the lies. [

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they were called out to the medical office of Michael Jackson's good friend and personal physician, Arnold Klein, to investigate new alleged death threats.

"The law inforcement to investigate new alleged death threats against Michael Jackson"

Read between the lines. TMZ and Harvey are leaving the clues everyday now.

As always, with L.O.V.E xoxoxo

Awesome deduction!! You are so right - the story didn't really make a lot of sense but this does. And excellent that the poll finally reached 100% alive! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Dancing? ur post are normally very good and educational...but YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND!! Why on earth would MJ need any sperm doners...he is a male and he is a sexually aactive male. He wanted children of his OWN. I think you may need to take a break because you are beginning to believe the press with their BS.

I can only speculate as i do not know the truth.

yes.. Michael was a gorgeous and intelligent man.. but he did not seem to believe it. Also he had a lot of medical problems and i believe this led up to his decision to use sperm donars to father his children and not his own genetics.. possibly to avoid passing on his genetic health problems.

The two eldest are Michaels children in as far as he is their daddy, they learnt from him and will grow up to reflect Michael.
    But genetically i do not believe they are MJs... i just believe that to be the truth. I think there is a strong possibility that Klein is the true bio father. To me Prince and Klein look alike, especially in the eyes. Although that other guy could be a strong contender too... the British guy.
    On their birth certificates they have MJ as their father and as he was married to Debbie Rowe at time of birth, then Klein doesnt have a leg to stand on to demand a DNA test.

Michael trusted lots of the wrong people and made bad decisions.. like we all do in life. He clearly trusted Klein and took him into his life. Klein was with MJ during Xmas of 2008.
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    Dancing? ur post are normally very good and educational...but YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND!! Why on earth would MJ need any sperm doners...he is a male and he is a sexually aactive male. He wanted children of his OWN. I think you may need to take a break because you are beginning to believe the press with their BS.
    MJ HIMSELF said in an interview that him and Debbie actually HAD SEX to produce those children. I dont give a hoot what the press says becuz when I hear those words come out of MJs mouth HIMSELF, then I'm going to believe him...obviously. lol Are you ok Dancing? I think its time you take a break in your padded cell and recollect your thoughts <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No hard feelings though

Michael might have fibbed about them having sex. If he did they still could have used his sperm to inseminate Deb. As for Dancing? hmmm. Tons of people have eyes like Prince. I think Prince's nose would be different if he were the offspring of Deb and Arnold. But enough about that. These children don't need to be reading this rubbish. So a shout out to them. Hey kids ! They really don't mean to be examining your parts and pieces like they've done to your father for the past nine months and wouldn't recognize if they fell on him. They mean it in a twisted loving way. I'm done on this forum. See ya.
  • The pic changed..
    0516-klein-mj-pfeiffer-ex-credit-1.jpg

Klein says: " Com'on Mike! Jason is a good guy!"
    Mike says: " No WAY, please!"
    Jason is self-confident..
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The pic changed..

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    *dead* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    The pic changed..

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that is so hilarious!!!!
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

Michael might have fibbed about them having sex. If he did they still could have used his sperm to inseminate Deb. As for Dancing? hmmm. Tons of people have eyes like Prince. I think Prince's nose would be different if he were the offspring of Deb and Arnold. But enough about that. These children don't need to be reading this rubbish. So a shout out to them. Hey kids ! They really don't mean to be examining your parts and pieces like they've done to your father for the past nine months and wouldn't recognize if they fell on him. They mean it in a twisted loving way. I'm done on this forum. See ya.

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I never cared for Arine or Jason. To me Arine has used this to make up lies and get on television. Not a second do I believe the Arine is the father of any of Michael's children. Prince looks like Michael and they all are his biological children.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Michael in the middle of these guys .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Remember what TS said about "gay garbage", I think actually these threats are not for Arnie and Jason <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->