Mj's Bodyguard tells Believers to stop asking him about it

neversayneverneversaynever Posts: 362
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
From the FB page:

MJ's Bodyguard Ok, for the LAST TIME! Please STOP with the " is MJ Alive Questions" For all of you asking that question Do you have any idea how much the Media would Crucify MJ if he faked his death? Besides that, He would have NEVER left his kids behind! Please allow MJ to rest in peace, please!

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    The easiest and simplest answer that they could give to this question:

Is MJ alive? Would be.. "no"

Why they have to say all the other stuff without actually answering the question? Its a yes or no answer, right???? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Actually the media has already crucified MJ during the 2005 trial. He was hung up there and exposed and ridiculed for months. He's already been there so this argument from the former body guard does not cut it for me.
  • neversayneverneversaynever Posts: 362
    Exactly... all that explanation was not necessary. He's been there, done that. All they have to say is "NO". Reminds me of Jermaine on Twitter telling us all the same thing. Oh and btw .... the children seem just fine to me. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Am I the only one enjoying this?
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Anyways, he would have left his kids anyways if he really di*d.
    I also agree with you guys about the media crucifixion.
    I'm sure he has a media callouses by now. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I must admitt.....I agree. I don't think it is a good idea to keep annoying all the family and people that knew him. That's not what this is about. WE MUST SHOW L.O.V.E towards everything and everyone.

The truth will come to us, in the right time and right place.

Michael Jackson is the only one who can reveal the truth, but in his time. We don't need any more bad attention at this point of the investigation.

Thankyou. As always, with L.O.V.E and respect.
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    I must admitt.....I agree. I don't think it is a good idea to keep annoying all the family and people that knew him. That's not what this is about. WE MUST SHOW L.O.V.E towards everything and everyone.

Michael Jackson is the only one who can reveal the truth, but in his time. We don't need any more bad attention at this point of the investigation.

OMG THANK YOU!! FOR THOSE WORDS!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Now back to what the bodygaurd said... If he would have said just "no" you guys wulda been like oh why not no explanation...he didnt wanna go into detail becuz he didnt wanna reveal too much...puhleese ppl ur never happy with wat u hear. He prob BLABBERED becuz he prob got asked this question 20+ times a day and was highly frustrated. When ur frustrated u dnt do small tlk u let it LOOSE!!! His blabber just told you what he meant which was... "NO"
    And that earlier post about how the bodygaurd said he would NEVER leave his kids and u replied "well he would have left his kids if he really Died" well im sure he meant intentionally leave his children...dying he kinda culdnt hv helped...the bodygaurd obviously mean that MJ wuldnt leave his children while he is alive...

Common crew I think ya are losing ur skillz cuz ur cooped up in this forum and u hav developed a skill of twisting words. Take a day or two away get ur brain cleared and come back fresh and ready to tango...stop twisting words and stop harassing people Michael will come back on his own time not on our time.

Start showing some love to the people who support him even NONBELIEVERS. Start showing some love to his family EVEN JOE AND LATOYA. Show some love for the body gaurds and to the children.love everyone. dont bash becuz they arent telling you what they wanted to hear. the key is LOVE and you need to spread it.

Whether you like it or not MJ is gonna come back when he wants to...LOVE you all...now spread it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <3
  • Truth_or_DareTruth_or_Dare Posts: 299
    Did you see all them comments that people left?
    Here's an example
    Delete them Bill. They deserve no sympathy. If MJ's fans think he would do that to his children, then they really never were fans cause obviously they didnt know Michael. His world was his children.
    5 hours ago

And they are all like that.

And MJ's Bodyguard response to to their comments is this??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    MJ's Bodyguards
    You gotta be kidding me...LMAO!
    3 hours ago

Anyone else find that a weird think to say?
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    Exactly... all that explanation was not necessary. He's been there, done that. All they have to say is "NO". Reminds me of Jermaine on Twitter telling us all the same thing. Oh and btw .... the children seem just fine to me. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

...I think it could be anyway that they felt forced to explain,after so many people askyng them about the hoax. In facts,they start saying "for the last time". Like if they are exhausted....so...I think the first time was just a NO answer...and after so many times,it turned into an explanation.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    That's been said since June 25. I agree why the he even feel the need to give an explantion? Just a simply yes or no would do. Why give reasons why Michael wouldn't do it?
    @i_need YoU

There was no need to rant.
    We are simply trrying to understand his words, but if you don't like what Is being said, you don't have to stay. I'm not telling you to leave, but I don't like people coming here and trying to censor what we say. With no disrespect of course. I hope you understand. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Don't believe I was bashing . I didn't even follow or contact the former body guard. What I did do was to make a statement that MJ has already been crucified by the media. Which is the truth. Sorry if you misunderstood my meaning, but the fear of a media crucifixion for MJ wouldn't stop Him from this hoax in my opinion because He already has experienced that, and that is the reason that the body guards statement doesn't cut it for me.
  • neversayneverneversaynever Posts: 362

...I think it could be anyway that they felt forced to explain,after so many people askyng them about the hoax. In facts,they start saying "for the last time". Like if they are exhausted....so...I think the first time was just a NO answer...and after so many times,it turned into an explanation.

Probably so. I just think that no one should persistently bother these people that were/are close to Michael.God knows what they are going through to keep things secret, etc. It just makes the fans look bad.
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903

Well said. I don't understand why fans are being so blunt and even asking such questions. A "yes" or a "no" won't really tell us anything either. We need to think a bit further and ask questions that aren't so obvious (and that come off as very disrespectful to some) but that might help us getting closer to the truth anyway.
    He already has experienced that, and that is the reason that the body guards statement doesn't cut it for me.
    Agreed.
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544

very well said..and I completely agree!
  • MichaelangelaMichaelangela Posts: 171
    I could never ask anyone to answer that. If MJ hoaxed his death then people who know carry a heavy burden on their back so we hoax believers have to make it easier for them.

Ask yourself if you are a hoax helper would you answer that question....NO, cause that would be the end of a hoax.

As for the '' Michael would never leave his children behind''....I think this is the answer.

Would he let others drug him to death knowing his children would stay behind ?????????????

HE HAD TO LEAVE (he was in danger), that's why he left his children behind. Agree?
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Don't believe I was bashing . I didn't even follow or contact the former body guard. What I did do was to make a statement that MJ has already been crucified by the media. Which is the truth. Sorry if you misunderstood my meaning, but the fear of a media crucifixion for MJ wouldn't stop Him from this hoax in my opinion because He already has experienced that, and that is the reason that the body guards statement doesn't cut it for me.

i think part of the hoax is to reveal that once more as well. how all this time, even after his 'death' all kinds of weird images of mike are created. it's 'whacko jacko' all over again...my take is that this hoax is gonna be a movie one day, TII was just the appetizer. mike said in an interview with geraldo in 2005: '...there are a lot of surprises...film...i love film...but pioneering it, taking the medium to another level'. all the while this is going on, mike is in his director's chair, edtiting the scenes he's been collecting (remember the guy who was with him on the suv-roof after the trial? mike was directing him!). and when it will all be revealed, the reasons for it will be as well. so there will be no bashing cuz no damage was done in the end. not financially at least and for those who were following him anyway, the clues were there from the beginning. if you didn't take the effort to look twice, it wouldn't be mike's fault. and whatever 'damage' there was (emotionally maybe), has to be regarded as collateral.

about the kids: he didn't 'leave them behind'. they just gonna stay with grandma for a while...perfectly okay.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    A movie in the making for sure Tabloidburn;)
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289

Thank you!! I think we need to show a lot of LOVE and respect! When you said "the truth will come to us, in the right time and the right place" I could have hugged you through the monitor.
    Thank you!!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    From the FB page:

MJ's Bodyguard Ok, for the LAST TIME! Please STOP with the " is MJ Alive Questions" For all of you asking that question Do you have any idea how much the Media would Crucify MJ if he faked his death? Besides that, He would have NEVER left his kids behind! Please allow MJ to rest in peace, please!

about the red parts:

(note: i studied linguistics (german & english) and journalism, so i'm naturally analyzing what's written and how and what could be another meaning of it. ya know, all the umberto eco stuff on semiotics, neil postman and all that stuff...)

the media line really looks like all there is missing is a 'now'. like they're saying: 'do you have any idea how he would be crucified if this came out NOW?' or in another version: do you have any idea how much the media would crucify mj now if they found out he faked his death? besides, what would mike care if the media crucified him (which is already happening...d'oooh), he's 'still dead, by the way' (credit goes to larry king <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ). and we're all used to decades of mike-bashing by the tabloids anyway. what's the big deal? so this is really telling me: keep it quiet some more, don't scream too loud yet! stay cool. we know you know, but the rest of the world is not ready for this yet.

'allowing', means someone is asking permission and it's granted. and it is always a request/answer thing. in this case, it SHOULD have said: 'please let mj rest in peace', not 'allow him'. you can't allow a dead person anything, only the living...and this really tells me: mike needs some more rest, allow him to take the time he needs. however long that may be.

(who would have ever thought that my college education would be useful in THIS...? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->)

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • That's been said since June 25. I agree why the he even feel the need to give an explantion? Just a simply yes or no would do. Why give reasons why Michael wouldn't do it?

I'm just wondering why we feel the need to ask? Not to be upsetting to anyone but we shouldn't be bothering these people. Give a person enough room and the lies will be revealed. All we need to do is wait and pay attention. We need to show love. L.O.V.E.
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    From the FB page:

I sooo agree with you all, just say "NO" for goodness sake!!!!! Why rationalize it, the skeptics are already doing that. He responded as best and honestly as he could--and chose his word very carefully. He's right, he would've never left his children behind which is why they're in on it and have since visited him. He's resting in peace and finally sleeping comfortably knowing that he doesn't have to endure the pressure and stress that came with being "Michael Joseph Jackson". He's probably also cured the insomnia. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Still people should stop asking!!!!
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    From the FB page:

I sooo agree with you all, just say "NO" for goodness sake!!!!! Why rationalize it, the skeptics are already doing that. He responded as best and honestly as he could--and chose his word very carefully. He's right, he would've never left his children behind which is why they're in on it and have since visited him. He's resting in peace and finally sleeping comfortably knowing that he doesn't have to endure the pressure and stress that came with being "Michael Joseph Jackson". He's probably also cured the insomnia. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Still people should stop asking!!!!

I also would hope that people would stop asking! For heaven's sake we know that MJ is alive. Anyone wanting to rationalize obviously knows it too. We need to be rest assured that MJ will return in his own time and not anyone else's. People are so inpatient! We already know he didn't die and still that's not enough for some folk. Leave MJ's bodyguard alone! Keep the Faith!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    That's been said since June 25. I agree why the he even feel the need to give an explantion? Just a simply yes or no would do. Why give reasons why Michael wouldn't do it?

I'm just wondering why we feel the need to ask? Not to be upsetting to anyone but we shouldn't be bothering these people. Give a person enough room and the lies will be revealed. All we need to do is wait and pay attention. We need to show love. L.O.V.E.

Amen! The Lies will be revealed! With prayer and with love, the truth will prevail. God bless you all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Yeah, he's not saying: "MJ is dead," he is saying "If someone finds out he's alive...".