Mj's Bodyguard tells Believers to stop asking him about it

2»

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    2good2btrue a perfest post, so agree with u.Though i'm friends with them on my facebook, i never asked them that question, why ask?the response is obvious, even if they were in on it(i highly doubt they are) i dont think that they would confirm that he's alive, besides there are many so- called "fans" on their facebook account who are too rude,always ready to bash other fans, it really sucks when i read their comments about us,they portray us as sick, living in dellusions nuts who dont respect and love MJ, so just ignore them that's it, if they were his number one fans,as they claim to be,they would have known that MJ was all about LOVE and not hatred.Once i asked the bodyguard what type of women MJ liked, some of the "fans" bashed me saying"does it matter" or "not again!" as if i asked them that question, so i had to show some of them their place.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Sorry
    -Loma
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://allforloveblog.com/?p=2824<!-- m --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Have a read and think for yourself.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    crucify : what an interesting choice of words.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->