MICHAEL JACKSON'S KIDS BAN FAMILY FRIEND FROM THEIR LIVES

2»

Comments

• darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    My heart breaks for his little daughter, Paris. My prayers go out to his precious children. Paris, I love your daddy with all my heart. God bless you, Paris, please know that I do not believe any of the horrible lies that are said about your daddy.
    MJ, I love you, baby! xxxxxxxx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    This is hilarious.

So Arnie Klein thinks being gay means you are not a paedophile - a few days after the Church released this????

Church links gay men to paedophilia
    Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone was accused of ‘vile smears’ against gays in comments made as he insisted celibacy had nothing to do with the child sex scandals engulfing the priesthood.

‘Many psychologists and psychiatrists have demonstrated there is no relation between celibacy and paedophilia,’ said Cardinal Bertone, the Vatican’s secretary of state.

But many others have demonstrated, I have been told recently, that there is a relation between homosexuality and paedophilia. That is true. That is the problem.’ Pressure group Stonewall UK said the claims were ‘astonishing’ and ‘deeply offensive’.

And gay rights campaigner Peter Tatchell described the cardinal as ‘a blatant distorter of the truth and an outrageous homophobe’.

‘The Vatican is trying to deflect attention from the sex crimes of Catholic clergy by blaming gay people,’ added Mr Tatchell, from British pressure group OutRage! ‘This is really sick. It shows the depths of dishonesty and homophobia that infects the Vatican at the highest level.’

Cardinal Bertone’s remarks came as the Catholic Church continues to face worldwide criticism for high-level cover- ups of abuse by paedophile priests in countries including Chile, Ireland and Germany.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Klein should be real proud of himself for making a 12 year old girl cry. Nice going. The further away he is from Michael's children the better.
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    The same Debbie Rowe who has yet to visit her children? It's a good thing that he is no longer in their lives. He has done nothing but cause trouble by spreading lies and nasty rumors about their father. If he knew that there was a possibility that he could be their father. I would think he would be alittle more senistive about the things he says about Michael knowing they could hear it. He's not there father. IMO he is a liar and an attention whore.

AGREED <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Klein should be real proud of himself for making a 12 year old girl cry. Nice going. The further away he is from Michael's children the better.
    Klein always causes some kind of trouble...he should stay away from Michael and never be in touch with Michael's kids again!!!
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    There are several expressions that are remarkable. I am not going into the so-said utterances from the kids as I respect them too much to even think they had anything to do with this article. I think this is pure phantasy to dramatize the szene.

Main error in the article is the overdose of painkillers.

Second error is that being gay means sleeping with men in the sense of having sex.
    Neither being gay nor sleeping with men as such is anything that would raise an eyebrow, even in very religious families. It is the "thought-of" circumstances of being gay and of sleeping with men that colour the "thought-of" picture and the emotional reaction to this - not to the simple fact as such.

We discussed "being gay" already.
    "Sleeping with men" is just the same - how many military staff are sleeping with men? In the same room? How many women are sleeping with men? What is it that raises the eyebrow here? What about "sleeping" = having sex with men? What's the eyebrow here?

The article is not about being gay and sleeping with men and throwing Arnie out of the family's life. I think Arnie could be a much closer friend to Michael than we would think from all the meaningful "garbage" that he reportedly was saying and the following mud fights he was accepting on his shoulders.

This article is first of all again about family ethics, religious ethics and "do's and don'ts".

Second it is about the sleep motive again.
    Third it is about awakening theme again, about raising the voice, getting upset and acting like throwing someone / something we got used to out of our lives, no matter how important we thought it would be.
    Forth it is about cleansing Michael's name.

JMHO <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

After all the leaked "read between the lines" tabloid reports, this explanation adds up most for me.
    Dr. Klein´s & Jason Pfeiffer´s roles are really thankless tasks within the saga.
    They certainly knew that people would "react" instead of "reflect".

Maybe this is also a little lesson to learn for everybody? -
    It´s not always obvious like in the puppet theater who is "friend" and who is "foe"...
  • MichaelangelaMichaelangela Posts: 171
    Okay guys, I have to say this; please don't believe every crap written in tabloid. Isn't that MJ's message? Writing about MJ's life and MJ's post life is something that sells.

I am mother of one and I would never allow internet surfing unsupervised, knowing child can read anything about father.....Come on. These tabloids found a new niche to sell stories to us that investigate Mike's hoax. We should be focused on real thing: interviews, verified twitter accounts, family actions and staff.

Just imagine what else this little girl could read about her daddy on internet. Jesus.

If you believe this than you also have to believe every bad thing written about MJ.

And about Klein, I already said that, talking about his patient like this, he is not only his enemy, he is worst doctor ever (if we are certain dr.CM didn't murder him).
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If THE JACKSONOLOGIST, one thing has nothing to do with the other, a pedophile does not have to be gay, but if there are heterosexuals who are pedophiles.
    "A family friend reported," or "sources" is that they use the media to write your garbage, anything they invent.
    True Grace sleeping with someone does not equal sex <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    simalves, I read that article, is that these guys every time they open their mouth but they bury themselves in their own mud. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • If THE JACKSONOLOGIST, one thing has nothing to do with the other, a pedophile does not have to be gay, but if there are heterosexuals who are pedophiles.
    "A family friend reported," or "sources" is that they use the media to write your garbage, anything they invent.
    True Grace sleeping with someone does not equal sex <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That is what I meant. They said Dr Klien was trying to say MJ wasnt a pedofile by saying he was gay. What that looks like to me is that saying becauseMJ is gay he couldnt possibly be a pedofile. It makes no sense. You can be gay and be a pedofile too, so Dr Kliens damage control did nothing. And no I dont think Mj was gay and he certainly isnt a pedofile.

Do you see what I mean?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    no marlon they won't leave him alone even now
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    no marlon they won't leave him alone even now

So true... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> ...but the truth always prevails, sooner or later and forever. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->