Battle Brewing at Michael Jackson's Burial Site

edited January 1970 in News
Battle Brewing at Michael Jackson's Burial Site
Originally posted May 19th 2010 12:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson's plan to let rabid fans flock to Michael Jackson's mausoleum is setting up a nasty battle ... with the family of another celebrity buried in the extremely private section of Forest Lawn Cemetery.

0518-michael-masoleum-npg-getty-ex-credit.jpg

It's all over Randy's tweet, in which he said he was going to do his best to get MJ's fans "beyond the gates of Forest Lawn" to pay their respects on June 25 -- the 1-year anniversary of the singer's death.

It sounds like Randy is offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, because normally non-family members can't access the mausoleum where MJ and a few other celebs are buried -- one of them being Clark Gable.

The legendary actor's grandson, Clark Gable III, told TMZ he's not down with Randy's plan ... saying the mausoleum "wouldn't be as sacred" if just anyone could go inside.

On the flip side, Randy has at least one supporter ... author Ronald J. Fields -- grandson of W.C. Fields, who's also buried there -- says he thinks fans should be allowed inside because it would be "moving to them."

Randy did not respond to our calls for comment.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/18/michael-j ... y-jackson/<!-- m -->

Comments

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    "moving to them" I don't take as it says. The question of who would be moving? Michael yes let them in so they can see you move <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Now I am thrilled! I will definitely go to FL on June 25!
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> TMZ are a bunch of lurkers...... glad you found some info Harvey.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    "moving to them" I don't take as it says. The question of who would be moving? Michael yes let them in so they can see you move <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think it means.. emotionally moving.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • No offense but.................

Why do you seek the living among the dead?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Rabid fans? strange choice of words Harvey. Would you be having a dig at us who have been infected with the hoax virus?
    Getting the fans"" beyond the gates of Forest Lawn ""is about getting them to move on from grieving for MJ and to the awakening of the once in a life time oportunity to be part of the Bam.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Rabid fans? strange choice of words Harvey. Would you be having a dig at us who have been infected with the hoax virus?
    Getting the fans"" past the gates of Forest Lawn ""is about getting them to move on from grieving for MJ and to the awakening of the once in a life time oportunity to be part of the Bam.

Yes, moving to another phase, through the gates.

Hoax virus? I like that! It has gone viral, and will soon be picking up great speed! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    "rabid fans" = fooking idiots. Sorry.. but if MJ has gone (and even if he hasnt) - what is wrong with fans going to FL to pay their respects and say goodbye??

Thats human nature... to say goodbye, to mourn together, to pay respects. Why do they have to describe Michaels fans and admirers like that??

We are all human and have love for that man. Love we want to share and give and respect towards MJ.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Or maybe someone else will want those fans look beyond Forest Lawn, and wonder why there is an unmarked grave. TMZ chooses that Clark Gable and W.C. Fields <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    I've never been called "rabid" before <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I've never been called "rabid" before <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

lol... im not frothing at the mouth.. well, not just yet! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Brewing" much frothing at the mouth, ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    RABID!! OH NO he didn't, Harvey that is about as much ignorance as I am going to take, why not just call us Wacko Jacko's IDIOTS. I think I do not like Rabid as Much as MJ dis-liked the wacko crap name......
    I think I'd rather just be called a WACKO for JACKO...at least it sounds cool, and we not being called idiots.
    Sorry for saying the forbidden name everyone, but that's what came to mind.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    0518-michael-masoleum-npg-getty-ex-credit.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/18/michael-j ... y-jackson/<!-- m -->

This photo is copyright NPG.com (National Photo Group - Ben Evenstad). This is not even a photo of Holly Terrace, but of the Memorial Terrace, where NPG also photographed Conrad Murray when he went to Forest Lawn.
    (see this link for Murray at FL and photos) <!-- m -->http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunti ... ayflg.html<!-- m -->

TMZ knows the difference between the Memorial Terrace and Holly Terrace. What are they trying to tell us by using this old photo from NPG?
  • brewing - does this have any relevant leads to the Starbucks story that TMZ posted earlier??? any thoughts???
  • "rabid fans" = fooking idiots. Sorry.. but if MJ has gone (and even if he hasnt) - what is wrong with fans going to FL to pay their respects and say goodbye??

Thats human nature... to say goodbye, to mourn together, to pay respects. Why do they have to describe Michaels fans and admirers like that??

We are all human and have love for that man. Love we want to share and give and respect towards MJ.

ONCE AGAIN YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON THE BUTTON
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    brewing - does this have any relevant leads to the Starbucks story that TMZ posted earlier??? any thoughts???

Are you thinking about "whipped cream"..."battle brewing" ?

To go "beyond the gates" makes me think of stargates:

[youtube:38dlwnwm]
    ... Clark Gable III, told TMZ he's not down with Randy's plan ... saying the mausoleum "wouldn't be as sacred" if just anyone could go inside.

Why wouldn't it be as sacred if anyone could enter ? Is there a deeper meaning in this ?
    This rabid fan comment has to have ties with Thriller and werewolves. Set in cemetary, and rabies and werewolves are passed along by being bitten.
    Maybe we're in Thriller 2 and MJ is our big werewolf leader and we are his army of rabid dogs.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Getting the fans"" beyond the gates of Forest Lawn ""is about getting them to move on from grieving for MJ and to the awakening of the once in a life time oportunity to be part of the Bam.

That is not a nice thing to say about MJ fans. Personally, that hurts me very much, Uncle Harvey <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . MJ has intellectual, professional, loving and loyal fans. Let me tell you, Uncle Harvey, no man in the world has ever told me that he was living for his fans, and his children. The only, two men who love me like that is Jesus Christ and MJ. So let the record speak for that, Uncle Harvey. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    "rabid fans" = fooking idiots. Sorry.. but if MJ has gone (and even if he hasnt) - what is wrong with fans going to FL to pay their respects and say goodbye??

God bless you again, DancingTheDream! You have hit the nail on the head again. Well done and well said! God bless you for being here with us. You are a total star! xxxxx
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I gonna throw this theory at you, and see what you think.......

We all know "The wizard of Oz". L. Frank Baum, the author is also buried at Forest Lawn Glendale.

Have you see the bricks leading up to Holly Terrace???? The family uses a "Green Screen for the private funeral, that resembled the scene from "Oz"

They kinda look yellow to me.......

Is this where MJ might possibly reveal himself.? There's been alot of talk about Forest Lawn on TMZ lately.....is this the clue.

The Emerald city.......the "Green Jacket" etc. Tell me what you think??
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And the show goes on........emerald city. xoxoxo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Maybe Uncle Harve knows he hit a nerve with the "rabid" remark.....

TMZ Live today he's talking about "green screens" and "doubles" and "sitting on the curb"

Trying to kiss and make up, Uncle Harve? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I gonna throw this theory at you, and see what you think.......

We all know "The wizard of Oz". L. Frank Baum, the author is also buried at Forest Lawn Glendale.

Have you see the bricks leading up to Holly Terrace???? The family uses a "Green Screen for the private funeral, that resembled the scene from "Oz"

They kinda look yellow to me.......

Is this where MJ might possible reveal himself.? There's been alot of talk about Forest Lawn on TMZ lately.....is this the clue.

The Emerald city.......the "Green Jacket" etc. Tell me what you think??
    Oh my, you read my mind because I was thinking of how TS always reminds us that in TII he doesn't come out at a "memorial" or "funeral/burial" but from the place he was "buried/the graveyard!" We shouldn't get our hopes up too high, of course, but I got a weird feeling about this..
    Well one thing is certain and that is we can all feel something is definitely brewing and it feels like it could be just about ready. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Well one thing is certain and that is we can all feel something is definitely brewing and it feels like it could be just about ready. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And it ain't Cream of Wheat, homemade pudding or curry stew either! ^_'