Battle Brewing at Michael Jackson's Burial Site

2»

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Question to Souza & everybody:

My questions is about 911 display.It shows 911 original call made from 9641 Sunset Boulevard by verizon phone # 909-273-4846, which is disconnected when I called.
    How the address can be related to phone #? If somebody calls 911 from cell phone, it can show phone # on caller ID, but not the address of particular location. it is different if call made home or hotel itself since the address also registered and can display. I don't understand this part.
    If, for example, I am Glendale resident, go to anywhere in Beverly Hills and call 911, besides my #, it will not show the address I am at, unless I give them one.
    What is your version people? How you expain this?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Maybe because SUN set Blvd is a better clue than Carolwood <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

As always with L.O.V.E xoxox
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    I've never been called "rabid" before <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

me neither...but well, I guess it could be worse <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    Hey there was a movie made called "Rabid" It was made in 1977. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

A women who has a motorcycle accident, has extensive plastic surgery. Then something happens with the skin transplants.......see link and video preview.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://www.answers.com/topic/rabid<!-- m -->

As always, with L.O.V.E xoxoxo
  • I gonna throw this theory at you, and see what you think.......

We all know "The wizard of Oz". L. Frank Baum, the author is also buried at Forest Lawn Glendale.

Have you see the bricks leading up to Holly Terrace???? The family uses a "Green Screen for the private funeral, that resembled the scene from "Oz"

They kinda look yellow to me.......

Is this where MJ might possibly reveal himself.? There's been alot of talk about Forest Lawn on TMZ lately.....is this the clue.

The Emerald city.......the "Green Jacket" etc. Tell me what you think??
    Since Emeralds are the birthstones for May, is there any possiblity that he'll be 'back' in May? I have so many thoughts on the return dates... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I gonna throw this theory at you, and see what you think.......

We all know "The wizard of Oz". L. Frank Baum, the author is also buried at Forest Lawn Glendale.

Have you see the bricks leading up to Holly Terrace???? The family uses a "Green Screen for the private funeral, that resembled the scene from "Oz"

They kinda look yellow to me.......

Is this where MJ might possibly reveal himself.? There's been alot of talk about Forest Lawn on TMZ lately.....is this the clue.

The Emerald city.......the "Green Jacket" etc. Tell me what you think??

I qoute you and add from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._C._Fields
    W. C. Fields was the original choice for the title role in the 1939 version of The Wizard of Oz. One rumor was that he believed the role was too small. Another alleged that he was asking too much money: his asking price was $100,000, while MGM offered $75,000. However, his agent asserted that Fields rejected the role because he wanted to devote his time to writing You Can't Cheat an Honest Man.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I think he will reveal himself soon. The yellow brick road has been mentioned a lot. I'm excited I have a feeling I'm aiming towards June. I think we just get ideas of the BAM but the whole thing will be towards the end of June. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• William Claude Dukenfield (January 29, 1880[1] – December 25, 1946), better known as W. C. Fields, was an American comedian, actor, juggler and writer. Fields created a comic persona: a misanthropic and hard-drinking egotist who remained a sympathetic character despite his snarling contempt for dogs, children, and women.

The characterization he portrayed in films and on radio was so strong it became generally identified with Fields himself. It was maintained by the movie-studio publicity departments at Fields's studios (Paramount and Universal) and further established by Robert Lewis Taylor's 1949 biography W.C. Fields, His Follies and Fortunes. Beginning in 1973, with the publication of Fields's letters, photos, and personal notes in grandson Ronald Fields's book W.C. Fields by Himself, it has been shown that Fields was married (and subsequently estranged from his wife), and he financially supported their son and loved his grandchildren.

Mmmmm...that shows similarities to Mike and his PR image...
  • W.C. Fields also played the role of Humpty-Dumpty in the 1933 version of Alice In Wonderland. (rabid--> rabbit --> AliceiW--> Down the rabbit hole--> Grave --> MJ "tomb") [youtube:1p2x18u7]
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Mike look you were right when you said that women can't be fooled. I really want to know how many female members we have on this forum a new topic! lol Mike you see us women we just knew you weren't "dead" anyway, we got the Wizard of Oz, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, damn! We gonna reveal you before you have a chance to say BAM at this rate lol! Good post keep it up it's interesting. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    69D47-william-claude-dukenfield.gif where have we seen this one before..?
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589

At the grammys you mean ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    yup!
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558

file.php?id=2650

file.php?id=2650

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> yups
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    Holy crap!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I'm beginning to think more and more that I need to make the trip to LA for the 1st anniversary <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Anyone from here going? PM me.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I'm beginning to think more and more that I need to make the trip to LA for the 1st anniversary <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Anyone from here going? PM me.

I could not send you PM for some reason. I am going
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

if you watch the video of this, he CLEARLY says "BRAVO BRAVO" at the end of Paris and Prince's speech. i've mentioned it before. why would someone say bravo? isn't that strange? unless paris and prince delivered the speech exactly how "he" wanted
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Mike look you were right when you said that women can't be fooled. I really want to know how many female members we have on this forum a new topic! lol Mike you see us women we just knew you weren't "dead" anyway, we got the Wizard of Oz, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, damn! We gonna reveal you before you have a chance to say BAM at this rate lol! Good post keep it up it's interesting. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Mmm, when did he say that?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Mmm, when did he say that?
    I remember when he said that his female fans would beat you up about him. And it was so cute when he said it.
    And here is Ben.....from thriller 2. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->