You Are Near

Comments

• jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    well i like the outfit

very depp, what do you guys think

Haha that was my immediate thought - why is MJ photoshopped onto Johnny Depp? ??
  • Just thinking about "-69". If it refers to hours, that would be April 1 in Los Angeles.
  • Hi Reboot! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • o.k. this is mrs "thick as s..it" here am i missing something or can anybody join in...lol.....well if i knew what its all about that is.....lol...xxxxx

i screamed with laughter when i read your post
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    michael-jackson.jpg
    lolloz.jpg
    Man!! I was excited for a minute!!!
  • michael-jackson.jpg

Hope its not photoshopped with this one...

very good work - by the way <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    arabian nights........great......i like to put a smile on peoples faces....xxxxxx
  • Definately a photoshop production!
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    yes, photoshopped ,but funny. What's the message ? That Michael wants to promote the cd TII himself ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i wonder if the bottom half is depp
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    yes his left eye appears to be whited out..nice try guys <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Scary shit but i love the costume... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> stupid people to do that...at least a good wig!?!
  • i like depp
  • Look MJ is also behind this black! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

black.gif

Sorry, just to laugh, he is really hidden!
  • as willie
  • can someone cut and paste the head like in the doubles thread?
  • Isn´t that thread closed arabian?
  • Isn´t that thread closed arabian?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Isn´t that thread closed arabian?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh, I hope that's not a sarcastic laugh...

And actually, it's not closed: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6415<!-- l -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• No sarcasm, I´m just in the mood today. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And also because first I thought arabian was talking about the closed one.
  • lets not be serious on this thread

our serious days are yet to come
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Sick joke. Very sick. Definately photoshopped, as can be seen in the properties of the pic: with Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 to be precise.
  • Sick joke. Very sick. Definately photoshopped, as can be seen in the properties of the pic: with Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 to be precise.

another genius xxx
  • No sarcasm, I´m just in the mood today. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And also because first I thought arabian was talking about the closed one.

Sorry I meant I feel like some laughing, I really don´t know what I said... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lets not be serious on this thread

our serious days are yet to come

You´re so right arabian.
    We´ve had this week with that silly spring of news from TMZ, but next week we´re going to hear things that may discourage us...

So let´s laugh!
This discussion has been closed.