The Slipup-list.

12345679»

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    great picture.....I have to says that's a really good looking family <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • RabbitmjRabbitmj Posts: 11
    I thought Id try and post a list of all the slip-ups made in the media by people who knew Michael. These are not the exact quotes but if Im totally wrong then please correct me.

If you know any slipups then please post every single one that you've found either on audio, video or text on the internet by the people who knew him.

Dancer from TII on Holland talkshow, talks about Michael in present tense. The host asks him why he is speaking of MJ in present tense as if he is not really dead and the dancer replies saying: ''But he isnt dead, not for me. I can feel him, in the life experiences I now have. I can still feel he is there for me''.

Benjamin the paparazzi, whilst interviewed on norweigan TV he was asked how much he made for the last photo taken of MJ, he replied ''Chris me and the other people that were there that day and the other day and uh..'' looking very uncomfortable and embarrased. Ive seen this guy in other interviews and most times he is often arrogant and confident.

LaToya, after the memorial at Staple Centre the Jackson sisters greet the fans and LaToya talks about Michael in present tense saying ''Thank you for coming and thank you for your support. Michael loves you all so much. His family comes first and his fans come second. He is watching every single one of you and he loves you so much''.

Jermaine at the premiere of TII, on Larry King Live: ''This is it. But this is really not this. This is not the final curtain, no''.

Randy Phillips interviewed through a phone call: ''Michael said thank you for getting me this far, I can take it from here. Whatever happened that morning, I was at the hospital when he arrived but whatever happened that morning certainly wasnt something that he ever thought or planned''.

Arnie Klein, interview LKL: ''He was probably the most talented actor...''

Hi There! I do not know what to say. Forgive me as my English is not good. I am very very sad, still very sad about Michael's death. I went thru a lot just to know what my heart wants for him. Or God wants him to be. I have been using much of my time since his 'passing' to find hope of his well-being coz I really want him to be alive. My friends do not believe me and cannot understand my profound sadness. They asked me what would I gain out of this (the time of wanting to know him being alive)? He is Michael Jackson & u are just a fan. Ultimately, even he's alive, he has to live his life. Their point is I have to live my life till fullest. Take one day at a time. I understand their concerns and points. However, I really do not understand what I want from MJ to be alived. I can admit MJ has indeed touches my life througout my life at certain point of my own struggles and difficulties. I feel very connected to him thru his songs & music & everything. I know how one feels to get addicted to presciption drugs. I had quitted my presciption drugs and then after MJ "died", I thought I could handle it by joing the Hoax discussions or even viewing all the MJ is alive theories, I was wrong, I got hit when I questioned the persons who made the vids, I was teased by my own friends and family member that they are thinking I am real nuts/crazy, I cannot talk to any of my friend, if even I talked abt MJ too much, they laughed in their heart and I know it. All of that was okay. Until I tried to talk to MJ in This is it web-page, I shared with him and just recently I shared with him I saw him in the Jackson 5 Dynasty, I thought just share. When friends asked me where and now it had been removed, I cannot say I have passed message to TII feedback, I am not sure whether it was MJ or his management removed him, from that originally to be 9 mins clip reduced to 7mins plus clip. I went back to TII and feedback again, I felt very betrayed. I never betray him and I shared here because it is hoax page--it is relevant. Then, I relapsed. I took 3 heavy-duty sleeping pills to get high. Then, I got hooked again. I was so high and I went back to TII and I wrote something to MJ and then the next day I wrote to him and apologized because I really forget what I did, I have a vague memory but I am not sure when I woke up. I want my life back. A drug-free life. I wanna MJ to know ur fans though many, please treasure each of them. I do not expect u to know my whole life. I do want my life back. I love MJ. I do not understand why u have to do this.
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    Guys when Kenny says he brought Michael into the room with him to help put the footage together to make a movie he could be refering to a different Michael...I mean there was a Michael Bearden, who was the Musical Director...c'mon now lol don't forget about im...I'm sure if Kenny said THE EXACT same thing twice its not a slip up he probably means Michael Bearden...
    Guys when Kenny says he brought Michael into the room with him to help put the footage together to make a movie he could be refering to a different Michael...I mean there was a Michael Bearden, who was the Musical Director...c'mon now lol don't forget about im...I'm sure if Kenny said THE EXACT same thing twice its not a slip up he probably means Michael Bearden...

yeah maybe, but they were talking about MIchael ( Jackson) right before he said that...And I think this woman asked a question abput Michael (Jackson) and the movie ..
  • jillybeanjillybean Posts: 18

Hi There! I do not know what to say. Forgive me as my English is not good. I am very very sad, still very sad about Michael's death. I went thru a lot just to know what my heart wants for him. Or God wants him to be. I have been using much of my time since his 'passing' to find hope of his well-being coz I really want him to be alive. My friends do not believe me and cannot understand my profound sadness. They asked me what would I gain out of this (the time of wanting to know him being alive)? He is Michael Jackson & u are just a fan. Ultimately, even he's alive, he has to live his life. Their point is I have to live my life till fullest. Take one day at a time. I understand their concerns and points. However, I really do not understand what I want from MJ to be alived. I can admit MJ has indeed touches my life througout my life at certain point of my own struggles and difficulties. I feel very connected to him thru his songs & music & everything. I know how one feels to get addicted to presciption drugs. I had quitted my presciption drugs and then after MJ "died", I thought I could handle it by joing the Hoax discussions or even viewing all the MJ is alive theories, I was wrong, I got hit when I questioned the persons who made the vids, I was teased by my own friends and family member that they are thinking I am real nuts/crazy, I cannot talk to any of my friend, if even I talked abt MJ too much, they laughed in their heart and I know it. All of that was okay. Until I tried to talk to MJ in This is it web-page, I shared with him and just recently I shared with him I saw him in the Jackson 5 Dynasty, I thought just share. When friends asked me where and now it had been removed, I cannot say I have passed message to TII feedback, I am not sure whether it was MJ or his management removed him, from that originally to be 9 mins clip reduced to 7mins plus clip. I went back to TII and feedback again, I felt very betrayed. I never betray him and I shared here because it is hoax page--it is relevant. Then, I relapsed. I took 3 heavy-duty sleeping pills to get high. Then, I got hooked again. I was so high and I went back to TII and I wrote something to MJ and then the next day I wrote to him and apologized because I really forget what I did, I have a vague memory but I am not sure when I woke up. I want my life back. A drug-free life. I wanna MJ to know ur fans though many, please treasure each of them. I do not expect u to know my whole life. I do want my life back. I love MJ. I do not understand why u have to do this.

Rabbitmj
    I understand pain, I DO.Many people in here do. And MANY understand your pain relating to your connection with Micheal Jackson. But, taking pills, forgetting things you are have posting on other forums,and your patten of lost and frantic writing is beyond what someone can just share with strangers. It's hard to get the attention you need in a forum. PLEASE PLEASE FIND SOMEONE to speak too. IF YOUR FAMILY or Friends Don't hear you Find Someone who will. Insist on a life without PILLS numbing your pain. Pill one, two, three may not, BUT PILL FOUR will most likely kill you. They don't get you high, they take you down very very low into a FOREVER SLUMBER. There are to many other ways to cope! PLEASE find hope and help. USE Michael as a guide to what is pure and good in life. YOU want your life back??? TAKE IT!!!

Ok, on to the forum thread. This list is really good. I had not caught many of them before this. And, if you place them in context of when,where, and who it really does paint a clearer picture of people who ARE NOT good at keeping secrets.
    Some people are exceptional liars, but can not keep from telling Just Someone about something oh so GOOOOODDDD-for the life of them. Imagine what could be oh so goooood. LOL. (thanks for your work on this guys!)
  • Hi There! I do not know what to say. Forgive me as my English is not good. I am very very sad, still very sad about Michael's death. I went thru a lot just to know what my heart wants for him. Or God wants him to be. I have been using much of my time since his 'passing' to find hope of his well-being coz I really want him to be alive. My friends do not believe me and cannot understand my profound sadness. They asked me what would I gain out of this (the time of wanting to know him being alive)? He is Michael Jackson & u are just a fan. Ultimately, even he's alive, he has to live his life. Their point is I have to live my life till fullest. Take one day at a time. I understand their concerns and points. However, I really do not understand what I want from MJ to be alived. I can admit MJ has indeed touches my life througout my life at certain point of my own struggles and difficulties. I feel very connected to him thru his songs & music & everything. I know how one feels to get addicted to presciption drugs. I had quitted my presciption drugs and then after MJ "died", I thought I could handle it by joing the Hoax discussions or even viewing all the MJ is alive theories, I was wrong, I got hit when I questioned the persons who made the vids, I was teased by my own friends and family member that they are thinking I am real nuts/crazy, I cannot talk to any of my friend, if even I talked abt MJ too much, they laughed in their heart and I know it. All of that was okay. Until I tried to talk to MJ in This is it web-page, I shared with him and just recently I shared with him I saw him in the Jackson 5 Dynasty, I thought just share. When friends asked me where and now it had been removed, I cannot say I have passed message to TII feedback, I am not sure whether it was MJ or his management removed him, from that originally to be 9 mins clip reduced to 7mins plus clip. I went back to TII and feedback again, I felt very betrayed. I never betray him and I shared here because it is hoax page--it is relevant. Then, I relapsed. I took 3 heavy-duty sleeping pills to get high. Then, I got hooked again. I was so high and I went back to TII and I wrote something to MJ and then the next day I wrote to him and apologized because I really forget what I did, I have a vague memory but I am not sure when I woke up. I want my life back. A drug-free life. I wanna MJ to know ur fans though many, please treasure each of them. I do not expect u to know my whole life. I do want my life back. I love MJ. I do not understand why u have to do this.

Sweetheart, Hi Im Julie, I want to send you a huge hug right now and tell you that just a few months before we lost Michael, I lost my father suddenly as well.
    If you need a friend to talk to, and someone to listen to you, who won't judge you or laugh, I will always be here for you and my shoulder is yours <3
  • I have an addition:

Prince Michael (2010 Grammy Speech): "... we would also like to thank your fa- the fans.."
  • Reading all this im surprised with all that was found. i enjoy coming here and reading the posts.. keeps me going. i finally joined this after following it for a while ^_^
  • MJ062509MJ062509 Posts: 38
    The MAJOR thing that caught my attention and MADE me a true believer in the death hoax was the difference between PAIN and PAINS at the memorial! If that wasnt a dead giveaway then idk what it is! Not to mention Marlons speech, of all the memories that he has of Michael, why did he choose to tell a story about Michael in a disguise!!!!
  • Agreed.. any big news you are bound to remember where you was. I was 14 years old when the planes hit the Twin Towers, I still remember where I was and what my first words were when I saw it on TV. She should remember too, if she was so shocked about his news.

i don't rember bout 9/11 cause i was only a baby then
  • Jermaine's latest slip-up:
    "Michael wasn't with us way before he arrived to the airport........um, of course to the hospital"
    <!-- m -->http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 7096947001<!-- m -->

he said airport and tat y i think michael is still alive. Cause Lax airport was closed for 1 hour i think can't rember but anyway during the time LAX was closed people said they saw a privet jet leaving it
    Jermaine's latest slip-up:
    "Michael wasn't with us way before he arrived to the airport........um, of course to the hospital"

he said airport and tat y i think michael is still alive. Cause Lax airport was closed for 1 hour i think can't rember but anyway during the time LAX was closed people said they saw a privet jet leaving it

and wasn't it only one section closed and not the whole airport?
  • Jermaine's latest slip-up:

and wasn't it only one section closed and not the whole airport?

ya i know i didn't mean the whole airport.sorry if it sound like it was the whole <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • chloead505chloead505 Posts: 398
    All these slip-ups make you think...think as in get your head buzzing with possible explanations. They (the slip-ups) are too many to be coincidental. They all seem to be all sorts of hints and these hints even have a pattern to them. What I make out of is something like this: it's a hoax, he's alive, possibly recovering, or not? the family knows and they're playing along, but a whole bunch of other people must know, too. Actually that's what makes me wonder: how do you make sure that none of them won't screw up and tell the "truth"? That's worrying me a bit. Some of the slip-ups are so ridiculous that they actually can't be accidental, some of them seem on purpose: to convey a message. I just fu*king hope they're not playing with us...but then there are certain things in the TII that add up to the whole hoax thing and that's why I don't believe there's someone else behind all this (it must be Mike). In that case he's a genius in so many ways it's almost impossible to even imagine! I want to share this with you: the moment I learned about his "death" I went into hystery not knowing what's happening without being able to think clearly and all that, I'm sure you all know it...BUT point is, my Mum, who's not a real fan, she just likes his music..so she was able to be kind of on top of things and the first thing she said when she saw the news was: THAT CAN'T BE REAL! Btw, she used to be a nurse working at the cardio unit and she said it's unthinkable that the whole emergency resuscitation CPR bs would go like that. She said either it's a set-up or I don't believe this is possible! I mean clearly we didn't think of the option him being alive. YET. So when I told her abt our theory here she went like: that makes much more sense, yeah. And I should also tell you that both me and my Mum are lawyers and we really apply logic to everything and so later we came to the conclusion that only the option that he's ALIVE and faked his death actually makes sense, according to all the very suspicous circumstances. And also, it's nonsense that Katherine wouldn't want to see her son for the last time!!! I didn't believe that for a second!
    Well...just some thoughts I wanted to share...I still have some doubts about certain things but let's keep the faith and spread the word. L.O.V.E.
    I don't really think that these slip ups are accidential...They do this on purpose, as you said. These are hints, covered in Slip-ups, IMO

You can even see them smiling sometimes when they "slip up"
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    <!-- m -->http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 8#33454228<!-- m -->

at the end Michael barden say on MJ: "he is 50"
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I love this thread. I come here any time I have any doubts and it just refreshes my memory! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Maybe Jermaine said this is not the final curtain call because of the Michael Jackson Cirque de Soleil event coming up whereby they are going to create a hollogram of Michael so it actually looks like he appears on stage in concert. Who knows?
  • Hey I thought about a few things when I was explaining to some of my family members and friends about Michael faking his own death I remembered Karen Faye, Michael Bush and Dennis Tompkins in an interview saying that they prepared Michael for his funeral. They dressed him and put on his makeup and it took nine (9) hours and then Latoya saying how beautiful Michael looked in the casket, but I recalled the reason why they had a closed casket was because of Michael's face and nose collapsing or part of his face collasping because of all the surgeries. Ok getting to the point why would you take all that time to dress and make up someone who is not even going to be seen. If Michael's face was in that state and having a closed casket and no viewing why then go through all of that in the first place when no one is going to see you anyway. But then LMP and others talk about having a private viewing which means that Michael's casket was opened for viewing at some point and if its a private viewing how come there are photos of LMP standing by the casket that was shown on Oprah last week during her interview. First you say his face was in such bad shape that you couldnt have a public viewing but yet you make him up for 9 hours and he looked so beautiful like an angel but then you have a closed casket funeral I just dont get that at all. Mix up, Mix up. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    No one ever said his nose/face collapsed because of surgeries. (!!!). The familly declared his face got scars/was damaged because of the CPR. If any person who needs a CPR and then survives would end up with his face damaged by it... This for me sounded highly absurd.
  • No one ever said his nose/face collapsed because of surgeries. (!!!). The familly declared his face got scars/was damaged because of the CPR. If any person who needs a CPR and then survives would end up with his face damaged by it... This for me sounded highly absurd.
    Where did you see that? I've been trying to find the source.