Michael Isnt coming back

123457»

Comments

• on 1318954529:
    <br />I'm sorry if I offended somebody or made them mad. I just expressed my opinion.<br />I seemed to be misunderstood here. I never said that Michael is not alive (don't want to use the other word), but I can't also be sure that he is. Too bad you couldn't see judging by my message that I'm simply confused. I just don't know what to think. This whole...hmm..."situation" just keeps taking my brains out. <br />Yes, I "don't want to hear about it" because my scars are still bleeding. As Raikiramari noticed correctly that the depression causes the loss of belief, you got to understand me. That is why I am here. And you're already mentioning the non-believers forum. <br />...And I am not craving for no negative attention. I came with peace) Honestly)<br />
    <br /><br />It's okay to have an opinion, it just feels though, that the negative attention feeding through this thread is having a bad affect on people. <br /><br />I can understand how you feel, I felt a little out of the world a couple days ago, but I got back up on my feet. You have to realize that you should avoid all the negative attention and see the light in dark. It's the only way to get around it. Sticking with depression will make it worse for yourself, if you let things get to you there's no way you'll have the passion to beLIEve. <br /><br />I don't understand how us beLIEvers get so confused, we've stuck through this since 2009, STOP LETTING PEOPLE PUT YOU DOWN!