New released tracks on youtube.."The tides will turn" ?????? MJ or not???

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1339767364:
    <br />@Mary.... you are a naughty girl, the audience here doesn't like to listen to that Marcus and you posted more of him again  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, didn´t you know already? <br /><br />austin_powers_dr_evil.jpg<br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • on 1339769414:
    <br />
    on 1339767364:
    <br />@Mary.... you are a naughty girl, the audience here doesn't like to listen to that Marcus and you posted more of him again  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, didn´t you know already? <br /><br />austin_powers_dr_evil.jpg<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> Yep :LolLolLolLol: :thjajaja121:
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    for me sounds like michael but i can´t say much because my ears are not good! lol<br />the image with the blue eye still pups up, at the beggining of the hoax this picture suposed to be the cover of the album michael remember? i think that maybe is him, i hope it!<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1339763283:
    <br />
    on 1339756966:
    <br />it's not Michael :(<br />
    <br /><br />I agree....it doesnt sound like michael at all.<br />
    <br />Obviously not Michael.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    May be it's Michael singing trying to sound like someone else, exactly like in his album "Michal" and also like the O2 guy. Well, it's a circus indeed. I wonder when Mr. Bozo is going to appear. I hope there are enough pop corn an peanuts for everyone.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Ok I was finally able to listen to it... ahh, I'm undecided!  It does sound like him, but a bit different.  Actually, I do think it's Michael singing, there's enough there that is recognizable and undeniable, in my opinion. 
  • Oh no - not another Jason Malachi situation.  Thanks for posting this. I will listen when I return after work.<br /><br />Blessings :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Wonderful song....for me is Michael... :icon_rolleyes: :icon_razz:
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Someone had access to the lyrics of this song? If yes, please post here!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    :omg: how easy to fool my ears! But listen carefully and note the effort to appear, does not sound natural, tries to acquire the personality but nooooo<br />Maryk Thanks!!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />                  scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • Wait so Marcus did scared of the moon?  :WTF:
  • on 1339798210:
    <br />Oh no - not another Jason Malachi situation.  Thanks for posting this. I will listen when I return after work.<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
    <br /><br />Okay - I just listened to the video and for me I don't believe it's Michael either. It's a good impression but definitely lacks the heart where Michael lives in the song. JMO. <br /><br />Also listened to the songs on the link provided by Grace - thank you Grace!!! Those are MJ and I could listen to those all day. What is interesting is that one of the songs is from the Michael CD and wasn't it one that people questioned whether it was him? I'm talking about "Keep Your Head Up".<br /><br />Listened to some of videos that Mary posted and he's good but not as good as the one he's trying to imitate - however, I think Michael would be very proud of him.<br /><br />This is just my humble opinion and I could be wrong. I'm sure, like everything else, we will one day find out what this is all about.<br /><br />Blessings
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I agree with obviously not Michael, for - The Tides Will Turn.  When it's Michael, like some of those other songs sited, it's so magical to hear! ;)<br /><br />It's also not on the list of unreleased songs.<br />New leaked songs june 2012?
  • i think its MJ. for the whole song it doesnt sound like MJ. but what makes me believe its MJ is the line "the deepest of the deepest" for me that's 100% MJ...<br /><br /><br />but what would i know.... considering all the trouble i am having with the doubles at the moment... lol (especially after thinking for the past year i know what i am on about - having to change my perspective this week - played with me a bit LOL)<br /><br />LOVE you MJ for this hoax. its the gift that keeps on giving!!<br /><br />
  • just listened to it again. from 2:40 to the end, JMO but thats pure MJ. i'm 100% sure.<br /><br />his voice is different to his other work, but not becuase it not him. without understanding music at all, i think it's to do with the ways its rendered / recorded / etc. dont know. but know its MJ. <br /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hi Aussie, what are you doing home on a Saturday night???  Well, it's 18:30 here in Melbourne...I'm at home with my son, and babysitting my sisters son, so I have time to read the forum tonight.<br /><br />I've spent more time researching this Marcus Joseph Williams from Norway...coincidently so is Obee !!!  One can dance like Michael, and the other can sing like Michael !!!  Hmmmm.  Same mother maybe !!!<br /><br />Any how, he only opened up a Facebook account on April 22, 2010....with only 11 followers.  He only sings MJ's songs, even unreleased ones..<br /><br />He is on VIMEO, and on the MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON website.....http://vimeo.com/user5447916/videos This is his website..<br /><br />http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=19174752........Gone too soon.<br /><br />http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=27388409<br />
    <br />There's absolutely nothing about him prior to 2010...and yes, I know he is only young...but I guess there will be a lot more controversy since MJ has disappeared.<br /><br />Next idea I have is..........Remember how MJ said he wanted lots of children and from all over the world....could it be another possibility that they are his own children???  Just saying.  <br /><br />Actually, Marcus does look like a new, rejuvenated version of MJ !!!  Anything is possible???  Turning back the hands of time....reaching for eternal youth !!<br /><br />Maybe it  is MICHAEL !!!! :icon_e_wink:  <br />Marcus Joseph Williams (Exact same voice as Michael Jackson) - YouTube<br />
    Okay, here is my theory,<br />it sounds crazy I know. May be this is all made by Michael to create controversy. In that video 2good2btrue posted this guy sounds exactly like MJ. I have never seen anyone in my life who sounds like another one unless they are twin brothers or relatives. Even those who try to imitate other singers don't sound 100% like them, there is always a slight difference. So may be this guy was lip singing in this video. As 2good mentioned, there is nothing mentioned about him before, so in my opinion he's MJ made. And let's not forget the good old rule: Don't believe what you see. And also: Nothing is as it may seem.<br /><br />Blessings
    Found this on the web..its in Norwegian, but it has been translated...<br /><br />Before listening to this song: It is NOT Michael Jackson, to trying not to mimic Michael in this song. The song was written by John Carew. Everything is sung by Marcus Joseph from Stadsbygd in. The man is on his way to world fame, without a doubt.<br /><br />Marcus Joseph Williams (Stian)<br /><br />mjwilliams.jpg<br /><br />marcus.jpg<br /><br />And this is a montage of Omar Bhatti compared to Marcus J. Williams.........I know there both Norwegian, but the eyes say alot...and the ears...<br /><br />comparison.jpg
    O h  m y    G o d  !    !<br /><br />Is this a coincidence or what?  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:<br />No way. Michael has something to do with this. I just can feel it. <br />He must be now  :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:  :michael-jackson: of entertainment. <br /><br />Mr. Jackson, please have mercy on our nerves (10th reminder!!!!!)
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Okay .. This video was released in April 2012. The original video says it all vocals are sung by Marcus Joseph Williams.<br />It's a beautiful song anyway.<br /><br />But this is so frustrating. I always thought Michael's voice unique and unmistakable. Now we have three cover of Michael.  :Crash:
  • on 1339851632:
    <br />Found this on the web..its in Norwegian, but it has been translated...<br /><br />Before listening to this song: It is NOT Michael Jackson, to trying not to mimic Michael in this song. The song was written by John Carew. Everything is sung by Marcus Joseph from Stadsbygd in. The man is on his way to world fame, without a doubt.<br /><br />Marcus Joseph Williams (Stian)<br /><br />mjwilliams.jpg<br /><br />marcus.jpg<br /><br />And this is a montage of Omar Bhatti compared to Marcus J. Williams.........I know there both Norwegian, but the eyes say alot...and the ears...<br /><br />comparison.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />*shocked face*...so I clicked on the link and in large letters read:<br /><br />Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.<br /><br />
  • @2good2betrue<;br /><br />I actually was out on sat night. Had a family send off for my young Brother in law who is competing in the Olympics for Australia.<br /><br />I was on the forum on my iPhone. So hoaxessed at the mo!
    voiceforthesilent<br />
    *shocked face*...so I clicked on the link and in large letters read:<br /><br />Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I saw it too ! !  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:<br /><br />There is something fishy about this, no doubt!<br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This isn't Michael singing... nice song though.