MJ & Elvis are ALIVE ~ THE CLOTHES "SPEAK" clues TO US

1235»

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1335395571:
    <br />
    [size=27pt]THE TRIALS<br />B.  COLOR codes & symbolism [/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=24pt]1. RED . . .  RED & BLACK [/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson is Alive: Primary Colors (UNBLOCKED VERSION) - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson Death Hoax -MJ HMH video the Color Red - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br />Red,Black,Gold and Silver Colours means - YouTube<br />

<br /><br />[ . . . ]
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]The use of RED, BLACK & BLUE.... throughout the years.... in key-moments of his life[/size]<br /><br />
    3910563133.jpg<br />coeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br />5220603814.jpg<br /><br />[size=18pt]Happy Birthday Mrs. Katherine Jackson - May 4 [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />mjmom0tkt.jpg<br /><br />mjmom002.jpg<br /><br />mjmom0vkv.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    My heart melts when I see these pics--he's so dashing and appealing to the eyes!!  His clothes are so regal, and Mm-m attractive!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1336416280:
    <br />My heart melts when I see these pics--he's so dashing and appealing to the eyes!!  His clothes are so regal, and Mm-m attractive!!<br />
    <br /><br />I AGREE!!<br /><br />I really like those clothes.<br /><br />
    on 1332020958:
    <br />@Dontwalkaway: thank you for your opinion ;)<br /><br />Regarding what you asked me about Cannes...<br /><br />[size=14pt]"The Cannes International Film Festival (French: Le Festival International du Film de Cannes or just Festival de Cannes), [/size]<br />is an annual film festival held in Cannes, France, which previews new films of all genres including documentaries from around the world. <br />Founded in 1946, it is the world's most prestigious and publicized film festival.<br />The invitation-only festival is held annually (usually in May) at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès.<br />The 2012 Cannes Film Festival take place from May 16 to May 27, 2012. <br />The President of the Jury is the Italian film director Nanni " - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannes_Film_Festival<br /><br /><br />As you noticed on my montages, they all seem to often wear on their clothes that Cannes Film Festival symbol,<br />so I thought that this might be a hidden message for us to understand that it's only a movie, nothing is real, they are only acting ... TII !<br />I don't know if there's any connection to the wheat or the Festival of wheat / harvest, but it's an interesting thought...<br /><br />cannescastigatori2011.jpg<br /><br /><br />Leaf-like patterns . . .<br /><br />cannesleaf.jpg
    <br /><br /><br /> [size=14pt]
    >[/size] Michael Jackson's father to attend of week of Jackson celebrations in Cannes<br /><br /><br /> [size=14pt]
    >[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    SimPattyK,<br /><br />That festival is ending today.  It's interesting that today is also Pentecost. Isn't  around the time of the start of the wheat harvest in Israel ? Is that a symbol for wheat or something else ?  The Cannes festival seems important but I don't know why.  Perhaps I'll figure it out later ?  Do you know French ?  I don't know French at all so I have no idea what they are saying in the video.  I think she is saying that Paris,Prince and Blanket are going to be there but after that I have no idea.<br /><br />Love You<br /><br />I'm still looking at all the leaf patterns.  <br />Some ideas so far:<br />palm leaves- Jesus rode into Jerusalem either carrying Palms or the people were waving palms or both.  I'll have to look that up again.  This is the meaning of Palm Sunday I think ?<br /><br />wheat plant-wheat harvest-Is it around Pentecost time ?-summer<br />barley-barley harvest-Wave Sheaf-around Passover time-spring<br />grape vines-fruit harvest-fall-feast of trumpets
    Dontwalkaway, yes the lady said that the kids would be present and in the end she added that Madonna could be too, but she wasn't sure if that was perhaps just a rumor ...<br /><br />Like you, I don't know yet what to make of the whole Cannes Film festival thing... let's wait and see what's up next loll  :icon_e_wink:
    mjelvisclo.jpg<br /><br />[size=24pt]Michael & Elvis <br />~ Jump Suits & Stage Outfits ~[/size]<br /><br />[size=16pt]The making of . . .[/size]
    <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Elvis - Fit for a King (1h16min)[/size]<br /><br />Nothing spelled more "ELVIS" than his fabulous jumpsuits, designed by the late Bill Belew and Gene Doucette.<br />Fit For a King is the story behind the legendary Elvis Jumpsuits. This is truly a unique documentary, with wonderful stories about "Fame, Fashion and Friendship".<br />This documentary takes you behind the scenes, with unseen pictures and footage, untold stories and unique interviews, featuring Bill Belew and Todd Morgan. From the Black leather 68 suit to Ali's Elvis Robe, and from the missing Aloha cape to the last jumpsuit Elvis ever wore -- it is all here, as told by the original designers, and by Butch and Kim Polston, owners/founders of B&K Enterprises.<br />The documentary also shows footage shot in Graceland, and focuses on the extraordinary display of original stage suits in Memphis.<br /><br />
    <br />_______________________________________________________________________________________<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Dressing MICHAEL JACKSON at the Museo de la Moda <br />- Julien's AUCTIONS 2012 (Sub Ita - Español) [/size]<br /><br />The exhibit includes items which are also featured in the highly anticipated illustrated book by Michael Bush, "Dressing Michael Jackson: Behind the Seams of a Fashion Icon," which will be published by Insight Editions and available October 16, 2012.<br /><br />EXHIBITION AND AUCTION SCHEDULE<br />South America: The Museo De La Moda in Santiago, Chile<br />Friday, May 18th -- Wednesday, June 27th, 2012<br /><br />Ireland: Museum of Style Icons In Newbridge Silverware Visitor Centre<br />Newbridge, County Kildare, Ireland<br />Tuesday, July 3rd -- Sunday, July 29th<br /><br />Europe:To Be Announced<br />Asia: To Be Announced<br />United States of America: Julien's Auctions Beverly Hills Gallery<br />Monday, November 19th -- Friday, November 30th<br /><br />LIVE AUCTION: Friday, November 30th -- Sunday, December 2nd, 2012 2:00 p.m.<br />Julien's Auctions<br />9665 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 150<br />Beverly Hills, California 90210<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />tks @mindseye for this link ^^<br />Dressing MICHAEL JACKSON at the Museo de la Moda - Julien's AUCTIONS 2012
    <br /><br />Through the years, Elvis & Michael & their families have used clothes to send us clues & subliminal messages! Their outfits and stage-suits contain - COLOR codes (you'll see certain colors keep repeating, like: red, blue, purple, pink, green, yellow, orange, GOLD) and of course the black & white -- theme.  The RAINBOW ^^ is also very often encountered especially on MJ's materials.<br />- Then there are all sorts of patterns and designs both on Elvis' & Michael's suits, like: the PHOENIX, the Dragon, the Peacock, the ANKH, the LEAF-pattern, the STAR(s), the tiger, stripes & flower-patterns, NUMBERS, etc...<br />- Then there are the military/police clothing designs, leather jackets, etc<br /><br />This video does not present the montages about the PINK and PURPLE colors nor the military/police outfits. For these you can watch my previous videos:<br />1. Michael Jackson is ALIVE - PINK Panther disguise (DR Murray) - part 1 of 2 - YouTube<br />2. Michael Jackson is ALIVE - PINK Panther disguise (DR Murray) - part 2 of 2 - YouTube<br />3. Michael & Elvis are ALIVE ~ PURPLE Hoax ~ Mon_KEY Business [PRINCE] - YouTube<br />4. Elvis Presley & Michael Jackson ~ Soldier Boys (Army of L.O.V.E.) - YouTube<br /><br />If you want to watch the montages in greater format, go to my "MJ & Elvis are alive" facebook page -- THE CLOTHES "SPEAK" clues TO US | Facebook
    [size=14pt]Previous classifications ----> MJ & Elvis are ALIVE ~ THE CLOTHES "SPEAK" clues TO US<br />THE TRIALS<br />A.  CLUES in/on clothes (various - 10 different items)<br />B.  COLOR codes & symbolism<br />    1. RED . . .  RED & BLACK <br />    2. WHITE<br />    3. BLUE [/size]<br />________________________________________________________________________________<br /><br />[size=12pt]2 more to add for the BLUE outfits:[/size]<br /><br />mjbluebqb.jpg<br /><br />elvisblue0.jpg<br /><br />_________________________________________________________________________________<br /><br />[size=14pt]I JUST WANT TO SPECIFY that even though certain clothes and stage-outfits might clearly have embedded in them clues and hidden messages & symbolism, I don't think that all their clothes are meant to symbolize something hoaxy.<br /><br />On the other hand, I've always found it extremely intriguing , fascinating to be more clear! that both Elvis & michael seem to have had SIMILAR tastes in many aspects of their lives, especially in clothing and their fashion-styles! I'm not saying that Michael copied Elvis. NO! in no way! each one of them is UNIQUE in their own way! But I do feel/ think they are kindred spirits, they had identical tastes in clothes and COLORS.<br /><br />Therefore, I created most of the following montages, simply to enchant the eyes of the watchers , with lovely colors and the charming beauty of our beloved Kings! <br />So.... I hope you'll enjoy ![/size] amoureux-5930.gif<br />______________________________________________________________________________________<br /><br /><br />
    [size=20pt]4. ORANGE[/size]
    <br /><br /><br />mjorange00.jpg<br /><br />elvisomum.jpg<br /><br />mjoranono.jpg<br /><br />elvisoexe.jpg<br /><br />elvisosls.jpg
    [size=20pt]5. YELLOW[/size]
    <br /><br /><br />mjyellow00.jpg<br /><br />elvisyello.jpg<br /><br />mjyellgfg.jpg<br /><br />elvisyjlj.jpg<br />_____________________________________________________________________________<br /><br /><br />
    [size=20pt]6. RED[/size]
    <br /><br /><br />mjred001.jpg<br /><br />elvisred00.jpg<br /><br />mjelvitht.jpg<br /><br />mjelviece.jpg<br /><br /><br />For more Michael - RED outfits, see previous page ---> MJ & Elvis are ALIVE ~ THE CLOTHES "SPEAK" clues TO US
    [size=20pt]7. GREEN[/size]
    <br /><br /><br />mjelvisdin.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisgre.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisps.jpg<br /><br />mjelviwkw.jpg<br /><br />mjelvimzm.jpg<br /><br />mjelvihfh.jpg<br /><br />mjelvixmx.jpg<br /><br />mjelvidwd.jpg<br /><br />mjelvieze.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />keepwatchi.jpg
    [size=14pt] Uploaded by alimacbro on Feb 19, 2010[/size]<br /><br />Green Man in "We Are The World, 2010: Haiti Relief" may be Michael Jackson! Promoters say the green man is in the group of singers to allow the average citizen the opportunity to place his/her own image in with the famous singers. Comparing photos of the Green Man with MJ makes it hard to beLIEve it's not really him. I also explore Stimulated Inc - the visual media company that MJ was working with using green screens and other visual mediums.<br /><br />
  • on 1343480395:
    <br />[size=14pt] Uploaded by alimacbro on Feb 19, 2010[/size]<br /><br />Green Man in "We Are The World, 2010: Haiti Relief" may be Michael Jackson! Promoters say the green man is in the group of singers to allow the average citizen the opportunity to place his/her own image in with the famous singers. Comparing photos of the Green Man with MJ makes it hard to beLIEve it's not really him. I also explore Stimulated Inc - the visual media company that MJ was working with using green screens and other visual mediums.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I agree with the whole vid and that man could be Michael but.... Michael has become a dwarf or the people surrounding him are giants.
    I guess he must have bent his knees to hide behind them...
  • I could be, why not, I hope so.
    [size=20pt]8. PURPLE[/size]
    <br /><br />PURPLE is also a predominant "color-clue" in the hoax! <br />- The O2 arena's official site is purple! <br />- Michael used a lot of purple light in his shows too, especially in This Is It, where he wears a purple shirt at a certain point.<br />- PURPLE symbolizes monarchy, spiritual awakening and also is the color of those indigo sheets of paper that can copy-inprint what you write on a white sheet of paper onto another one , if you place the indigo paper in between! So purple/indigo is about copy! What did Michael do? he copied Elvis' death hoax as Lisa said "identically, play by play by play..." and then think about O2 arena, like in 2 indigo "deaths"? <br /><br />Many artists & celebs that we have suspected to be IN on the hoax from the very beginning were seen to be wearing purple or in purple decors/light, etc... <br />- Useless to mention PRINCE and his major hit "Purple Rain", we know Prince is IN on it, there are so many connections between him and Michael (see the link below); <br />Then Elvis & his family have also worn a lot of purple, Lisa's dress in that famous 2010- Oprah interview is purple, Oprah's dress in her last farewell shows was purple!  Oprah's official site uses a lot of purple, <br /><br />*** MIchael & Elvis are ALIVE ~ PURPLE Hoax ~ Mon_KEY Business - />*** PRINCE is helping Michael with the hoax! ~ https://www.facebook.com/notes/mj-elvis-are-alive-mj-lisa-the-secret/prince-is-helping-michael-with-the-hoax/217737221616636<br />*** Oprah talks about The Secret ... about the movie "Color Purple" she starred in back in the '84, directed by Spielberg, the soundtrack composed by Quincy Jones !!! and she just "happens" to mention MJ and "Thriller album" at the minute 02:36 ;) ---> /><br /><br />mjelvispur.jpg<br /><br />purple001.jpg<br /><br />purple002.jpg<br /><br />purple009.jpg<br /><br />262547ufu.jpg<br /><br />image1uiu.jpg<br /><br />purplebsb.jpg<br /><br />princemjki.jpg<br /><br />princepurp.jpg<br /><br />elvislisap.jpg<br /><br />mjprineme.jpg<br /><br />purple005.jpg<br /><br />purple004.jpg<br /><br />priscillap.jpg<br /><br />purple012.jpg<br /><br />purple006.jpg<br /><br />purple008.jpg<br /><br />purpletvt.jpg<br /><br />purple003.jpg
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I loooooooove purple. It's my favorite color. My wardrobe is full of purple shirts. I'm glad it's the hoax color :)<br />I wish the forum color was purple, which makes me wonder sometimes why we have orange instead of purple!
    Yes , diggyon purple is a beautiful color. But I love them all....<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Here are some more PURPLE hoax-connections[/size]<br /><br />- [size=12pt] Prince's most popular song/album -  "Purple Rain" -[/size] />[size=14pt]was released on June 25th 1984 - coincidence?? Don't think so!! Also the numerology of this date is: 2+5+6+1+9+84 = 35 ; 3+5 = 8  [/size] <br /><br />- According to Billboard magazine, [size=14pt]the album^^ spent 24 [888]consecutive weeks [/size]at #1 on the Billboard album charts (August 4, 1984 to January 18, 1985) becoming one of the top soundtracks ever.<br /><br />-Purple Rain The Soundtrack was released along with the feature Film by the same name. The Movie “Purple Rain” with the Budget of $[size=12pt]7[/size] million grossed well over US$80 million at the box office and became a cult classic. - http://bombaystreets.com/archives/892<br /><br />- Both James Brown & Whitney had purple outfits in their coffins;<br />- Michael had purple flowers (amongst others) both at the memorial and the funeral<br /><br /> Michael & Prince (The Artist ) 0-+>  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=7518.0<br /><br /><br />whitneyandprince.jpg<br /><br /><br />ndcolor.jpg<br /><br /><br />image16dv.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjpurplesuit.jpg<br /><br />lisamariejpg.jpg<br /><br />winfrey1904313c.jpg<br /><br />image33a.jpg<br /><br />purpleclothescoffin002.jpg<br /><br />image13z.jpg
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    James Brown has gloves in one picture an in the other picture they were gone.Even his hair looks different to me in these two pictures. That's strange! Hmmmm....... aother death hoax may be??/ :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I am going to lock this, I asked a gazillion times to take this stuff to your Facebook or the blog here. People wear clothes! Those clothes are colored! Every single color you posted is in my closet and I wore them in the last 2 weeks: all of them! Threads like this make us look like lunatics. Same goes for the LMP thread which is all about LMP (open a LMP forum yourself if you want to discuss every bit of HER life, mostly completely unrelated to Michael) and the thread about the Elephant man can go to your Facebook too. This is NOT personal but I would like this forum to be about Michael Jackson and his hoax. And if you think you are on track, please do so on your Facebook page, not here. It's too much.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.