hello everyone i just joined after watching this forum since 2010

13»

Comments

• mattiemattie Posts: 296
    on 1390332647:
    <br />
    on 1390265814:
    <br />O than i misunderstood Do.Sorry<br />i dont want to argue either  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br />@ Sweet.<br />I also think/believe Michael is alive..but i cant say it for sure.<br />Because there is no proof of it,how can i say i know?<br />And to be honnest,the way it is going i dont know anything anymore.<br />I dont understand the purpose of it if it keeps on going like this.<br />And yes i am here from day one and i read everything..also al the TS postings.<br />That is why i dont get any of it anymore??<br /><br />But i wish i had a bit of your confidence left,i would feel better about it!<br />I dont want to hurt you or anyone, if i did sorry i just speak my mind.<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug: don't be sorry, wij waren toch niet aan het ruziemaken! <br />
    <br /><br />Hahaha Ik had niet eens in de gaten dat je Nederlands was :icon_e_geek:  :icon_lol:<br />Ik moet me ook zo concentreren om een beetje begrijpelijk over te komen in het Engels.<br />Maar ik denk dat wij toch een beetje gelijk denken  :beerchug:
    on 1390332836:
    <br />home-alone-scream.jpg<br /><br />OMG  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br />I never thought that my question to sweetsunset would trigger all this!! I was only joking because everyone was claiming lately that they know about MJ's come back especially Anonymous![size=14pt]It seems that we are all in the know after all ! [/size] ! :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />I am not  :Pulling_hair: Please tel me al about it, desperate by now :bowdown:  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1390337147:
    <br />
    on 1390332647:
    <br />
    on 1390265814:
    <br />O than i misunderstood Do.Sorry<br />i dont want to argue either  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br />@ Sweet.<br />I also think/believe Michael is alive..but i cant say it for sure.<br />Because there is no proof of it,how can i say i know?<br />And to be honnest,the way it is going i dont know anything anymore.<br />I dont understand the purpose of it if it keeps on going like this.<br />And yes i am here from day one and i read everything..also al the TS postings.<br />That is why i dont get any of it anymore??<br /><br />But i wish i had a bit of your confidence left,i would feel better about it!<br />I dont want to hurt you or anyone, if i did sorry i just speak my mind.<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug: don't be sorry, wij waren toch niet aan het ruziemaken! <br />
    <br /><br />Hahaha Ik had niet eens in de gaten dat je Nederlands was :icon_e_geek:  :icon_lol:<br />Ik moet me ook zo concentreren om een beetje begrijpelijk over te komen in het Engels.<br />Maar ik denk dat wij toch een beetje gelijk denken  :beerchug:<br />
    <br /><br />Heee landgenote, please don't worry about your english, you're perfectly understandable! I'm struggling too most of the time! For sure we think alike, I don't understand all of this anymore either, but I keep coming back/am still watching because, just like you, I believe there's more to come. Not sure it will be positive though :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />On a positive note: I don't know where you live in Holland, but do you know there will be an European Jackson Event in Holland on April 20 in Reusel. I read about it on MJJcommunity.com.<br />Here's the link http://jacksonevent.com<br />I'm still not sure if I'm going to go, I don't know if I'll enjoy such an event, not knowing what happened to Michael. <br />But maybe there are European members over here who like to meet each other. That would be great!!
    I live in Zwolle.<br />That is  2 a 3 hours drive to Reusel i think.<br />But Reusel of al places, i made  friends there 4 years ago.<br />Last year i visit them..so i know were to stay. :icon_razz:<br />But before i never heard of the place. <br />I wil looke in to the link,if it is something for me?? i am already an oldie.<br />vieuw years older than Michael Jackson.<br />But thank you for the link.
  • on 1390332836:
    <br />home-alone-scream.jpg<br /><br />OMG  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br />I never thought that my question to sweetsunset would trigger all this!! I was only joking because everyone was claiming lately that they know about MJ's come back especially Anonymous! It seems that we are all in the know after all ! :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Actually I won't answer anybody else I'm done with it, if people is losing faith they'd better give up than spread negativity all over, it's beginning to be an ordeal for me reading on the forum now instead of a joy like it used to be.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1390344216:
    <br />
    on 1390332836:
    <br />home-alone-scream.jpg<br /><br />OMG  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br />I never thought that my question to sweetsunset would trigger all this!! I was only joking because everyone was claiming lately that they know about MJ's come back especially Anonymous! It seems that we are all in the know after all ! :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Actually I won't answer anybody else I'm done with it, if people is losing faith they'd better give up than spread negativity all over, it's beginning to be an ordeal for me reading on the forum now instead of a joy like it used to be.<br />
    <br /><br />OMG are you mad at me? I really didn't mean to hurt you! It was just a funny question. I'm really sorry  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
    on 1390344216:
    <br />
    on 1390332836:
    <br /><br />Actually I won't answer anybody else I'm done with it, if people is losing faith they'd better give up than spread negativity all over, it's beginning to be an ordeal for me reading on the forum now instead of a joy like it used to be.<br />
    <br /><br />Or it is me diggyon?<br /><br />Hello Sweet.<br />Please dont take it so serious.<br />I told you i wish i had your faith,but wen i say  i do i lie.<br />I really believe Michael is alive, i only dont know what to think of the rest anymore.<br />Like i said i dont want to hurt anybody,especially you.<br />Maybe it is silent here to long?<br />If i write down what i think i cant be positive of it al. maybe i talk to much lately :icon_e_smile:,and it is better i am going in the watching mode again.<br />
  • on 1390345354:
    <br />
    on 1390344216:
    <br />
    on 1390332836:
    <br /><br />OMG are you mad at me? I really didn't mean to hurt you! It was just a funny question. I'm really sorry  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />
    <br /><br />Oh no Diggy I'm not mad at you or anybody else I'm just saying I won't answer if I believe or know if MJ is alive or dead if will come back or not, etc.. it will remain inside myself I lately feel the most nuts of all.
  • on 1390345814:
    <br />
    on 1390344216:
    <br />
    on 1390332836:
    <br /><br />Or it is me diggyon?<br /><br />Hello Sweet.<br />Please dont take it so serious.<br />I told you i wish i had your faith,but wen i say  i do i lie.<br />I really believe Michael is alive, i only dont know what to think of the rest anymore.<br />Like i said i dont want to hurt anybody,especially you.<br />Maybe it is silent here to long?<br />If i write down what i think i cant be positive of it al. maybe i talk to much lately :icon_e_smile:,and it is better i am going in the watching mode again.<br />
    <br /><br />It's ok I still love you!  :icon_lol:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1390253273:
    <br />Mattie I KNOW MJ is alive otherwise I wouldn't still be around I promise you that, but if I had to name you all the facts why I know he is alive I would never finish this post you just have to re-read some topics on this forum and add my personal experience in L.A that's all I have to say by now.<br /><br />P.S Guys don't lose faith, Michael needs us NOW more than ever. BTW everybody is anonymous on the internet except the ones that show FACE and full name (RAQUEL TORMO on my twitter and Facebook accounts) as I do---> this is for Applehead250609.<br />
    <br /><br />Sweet, I will not bother you, but I really want to know, what was your experience in L. A.? You always were a woman with strong convictions, but when you say you "know" gives me the impression that you know more than what you say. <br />You know we all believe, we presume, we suspect that MJ is alive, but no one can really say.  :bearhug:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Since this has turned into a chat thread; I too, wish you would write down your experiences at court in LA last fall, @sweetsunset. I know you have mentioned it here n there but I mean like a new topic where it is all together. I think it would be useful.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Same here Sweet! Please don't be sad, I was very triggered by your knowing, I just couldn't understand your reaction to this other member. It wasn't my intention AT ALL to make you feel 'nuts' (like you said). I think we are all tired of waiting and when someone says she KNOWS he is alive (based on your personal experiences) we (for sure!) want to know how you know this!<br />I was in LA too last summer, we may have seen eachother actually, but I was not at the courthouse. I did go to Carolwood drive and Neverland, and I felt soooo sad, seeing all the pictures, flowers, paintings and notes on the gate. So please, if you know something we don't, please share!!!  :bearhug:
    @sweetsunset<;br /><br />Now you're trapped  :icon_lol:<br /><br />So could you please tell us what you saw in LA?
    My believe/faith is dropped to zero these day's.<br />But then  there is a Deliveryman on this topic http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,24091.25/topicseen.html<br />I dont know  :icon_e_surprised: but somehow  :suspect: he makes more sense to me then other people,,in the know,,<br />He is talking about a person i was wondering about to.<br />So i get more confused now thinking could it be?<br />So please Sweet if you can help.
    on 1390393288:
    <br />My believe/faith is dropped to zero these day's.<br />But then  there is a Deliveryman on this topic http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,24091.25/topicseen.html<br />I dont know  :icon_e_surprised: but somehow  :suspect: he makes more sense to me then other people,,in the know,,<br />He is talking about a person i was wondering about to.<br />So i get more confused now thinking could it be?<br />So please Sweet if you can help.<br />
    <br /><br />Take my advise and never suspect anyone because the minute you start to suspect a certain member then things will entirely change and you will never be able to act normal again. Plus: you might be wrong. So just don't and keep hoaxing.
  • on 1390369587:
    <br />Since this has turned into a chat thread; I too, wish you would write down your experiences at court in LA last fall, @sweetsunset. I know you have mentioned it here n there but I mean like a new topic where it is all together. I think it would be useful.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec I'm sorry but can't do, it's the same like when I posted the courtroom door pic and I shouldn't have done it, my experience was not only at court.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1390407255:
    <br />
    on 1390369587:
    <br />Since this has turned into a chat thread; I too, wish you would write down your experiences at court in LA last fall, @sweetsunset. I know you have mentioned it here n there but I mean like a new topic where it is all together. I think it would be useful.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec I'm sorry but can't do, it's the same like when I posted the courtroom door pic and I shouldn't have done it, my experience was not only at court.<br />
    <br /><br />The courthouse pic was against the law only because it's clearly posted in all US courthouses no pics. That doesn't apply to writing about your experiences but suit yourself if that's how you're going to be about it.
    on 1390394775:
    <br />
    on 1390393288:
    <br />My believe/faith is dropped to zero these day's.<br />But then  there is a Deliveryman on this topic http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,24091.25/topicseen.html<br />I dont know  :icon_e_surprised: but somehow  :suspect: he makes more sense to me then other people,,in the know,,<br />He is talking about a person i was wondering about to.<br />So i get more confused now thinking could it be?<br />So please Sweet if you can help.<br />
    <br /><br />Take my advise and never suspect anyone because the minute you start to suspect a certain member then things will entirely change and you will never be able to act normal again. Plus: you might be wrong. So just don't and keep hoaxing.<br />
    <br /><br />You are right offcourse,i know it ..but now and then i wonder about people.<br />I dont think that they are MJ , but knowing things we dont.<br />But it was not mend to be a verry serious post..i am not really so desperate  ;D<br />I am an to much down to earth person for that.<br /><br />What i really mend and be serious about is , that i dont know what to think of it al by now.<br />And that my believe in a come back is zero.<br />But i looke arround stil,because like i said before..i cant believe it ends like this.<br />So no worry,<br />
  • What if MJ pops up at the WMA's next May 27 2014 in Montecarlo??<br /><br />5 + 2 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 4 = [size=12pt]21[/size]!!  YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!  ;D
    on 1390429095:
    <br />What if MJ pops up at the WMA's next May 27 2014 in Montecarlo??<br /><br />5 + 2 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 4 = [size=12pt]21[/size]!!  YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!  ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting date  :D I just can't imagine him pop up in front of so many people telling them he is still alive. I can't imagine how a come back would be like!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1390429095:
    <br />What if MJ pops up at the WMA's next May 27 2014 in Montecarlo??<br /><br />5 + 2 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 4 = [size=12pt]21[/size]!!  YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!  ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Sweet I'll write a PM
  • SOUZA ➜➜➜➜➜➜<br /><br />tumblr_ls5rxeTES41qbcq69.gif<br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: