Simon Monjack -- The 911 Call

edited January 1970 in News
Simon Monjack -- The 911 Call
Originally posted May 27th 2010 2:13 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made on the day Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, was found dead in his home.

0527-simon-monjack-911-ex-credit.jpg
Click to open: <!-- m -->http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... ck_911.mp3<!-- m -->

The call was made by Brittany's mother, Sharon. She can be heard at one point saying, "He's not breathing, he's sleeping ... Hurry up, please ... I'm the only one here."

The 911 operator tried to instruct Sharon to check Monjack's mouth to see if he was choking. The 911 operator walked Sharon through giving him chest compressions before paramedics arrived.

A cause of death has not yet been determined.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0pAfSJ6Ib<!-- m -->

Listen to this call guys...some things are really really weird... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• W..... that guy was doing...?! It's unbelievable....... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I can not believe what I heard. Why was he not directing her to resuscitation efforts sooner. I am in tears that was horrible.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I can feel for that call operator.. he was tetchy, but he had reason to be.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    What in the hell was that...... for one, it sounded like acting. I don't even have the energy to disect it all. So many things wrong with that phone call. Wow.
  • I feel so bad for her. Everyone needs to learn how to check for a pulse and breathing. How sad.
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Oh, gee, thanks AGAIN for the EXCLUSIVE, TMZ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    This call was definitely strange. I am not sure what this means though in relation to the hoax...if there is any relation or what. Something is not right though.
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    another time CPR in the bed???
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    another time CPR in the bed???

Yes but he was a BIG man, so would have been impossible for her to move him to the floor. The operator tells her to move him off the bed, but she says she cant as he is too big.. so he then advises her to do CPR on the bed as its better than nothing.
  • 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
    What a joke..is this how LA handles their emergencies?? Would YOU act this way if there was a dead body in the house? This is almost comical as I sit here listening and typing. WTF??? *shakin my head* Im turning it off, its rediculous and TMZ released this? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • HoaxornotHoaxornot Posts: 100
    Unfortunately yes that is how they handle emergencies.. Some are more rude then others
    They do have scripts they have to read from depending on the emergency
  • Nobody caught the guys name, huh?

Simon MONJACK.

M. Jackson...moonwalker. The letters are just being played with.

Like you're being played with.

Do you see the name "Simmons" in there?

Here's a little lesson for you tonight...

SIMMONS - Name Meaning & Origin :

Definition: The specific etymology of the SIMMONS surname has been difficult to establish. Several possible origins include: 1) Possibly derived from the Biblical name Simon or Simund, from the Greek form of the Hebrew name Shim'on which meant "hearkening" or "listening." 2) A possible evolution of the name SEAMAN, meaning "navigator or sailor."

SHAMONE GUYS!!!

Open your eyes! This stuff is jimmy rigged...and you're falling for it!
  • Has anyone noticed something about these 2 names that just keep popping up??:

Michael Jackson
    Bret Michaels
    Michael Lohan

Simon Monjack
    Simon Cowell
    b.b. Simon

I'm sorry, but I think that this means something guys!!!
  • 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
    Nobody caught the guys name, huh?

Simon MONJACK.

Definition: The specific etymology of the SIMMONS surname has been difficult to establish. Several possible origins include: 1) Possibly derived from the Biblical name Simon or Simund, from the Greek form of the Hebrew name Shim'on which meant "hearkening" or "listening." 2) A possible evolution of the name SEAMAN, meaning "navigator or sailor."

SHAMONE GUYS!!!

Ummm... I know its really late here, but I do not get this. Can I have another lesson please? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Simon MONJACK.

Wow, I actually don't see it...(thought that was impossible) <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • HassanHassan Posts: 22
    What in the hell was that...... for one, it sounded like acting.

WTH ???? Everything is not hoax !!!

Simon MONJACK.

SHAMONE GUYS!!!

I've really got to say, not everything that happens is a part of this hoax. I'm quite sure this guy, or atleast his name, is a coincidence.
  • Ok, this is weird.
    But how is it possible that now almost everything is related to the hoax??
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    deleted
  • Although it´s weird, i somehow don´t get why it has sth to do with the hoax; what would the purpose be?

• To the ones who posted comments about a relation to this hoax:

I didn't post this article to assume a connection to this hoax. I posted it and asked to listen to that call as to me it seems like there's a lot wrong with it.

• To the ones who posted comments about a relation to this hoax:

I didn't post this article to assume a connection to this hoax. I posted it and asked to listen to that call as to me it seems like there's a lot wrong with it.
    Oh, ok <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I was already going through possibilities how it might relate to it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The most weird aspect is that these kind of tapes ARE leaking.
    This is neither correct nor helpful and repeatedly embarrassing and traumatizing the persons that have been in such a situation.
    It is disgusting.
    It is part of an agenda IMHO.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    it is all so sad.....poor lady...she sounds obviously desperate..
  • I've read most of your posts here and I'm telling you, this is why you guys can't crack the code of this hoax. You first have to stop living in a world of "coincidence".

When you wake up in the morning, do you just put some clothes and walk out the door hoping for the best?
    Or do you "plan" out your day?
    This is the most primary function of our existence here on earth. Without some form of planning, we are LOST.

In order ot get to the bottom of this, you need to first understand that there is a PLAN behind it. The hoax is just one key piece of it.

You really have to open your eyes and SEE...otherwise you are truly blind and LOST.

And you'll continue to post comments like the ones above.

NOTHING is coincidence.

The word is an oxymoron.

I gave you SHAMONE on a platter and you still don't get it. What does that say? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->