Simon Monjack -- The 911 Call

13»

Comments

• reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    just keep posted to my channel. I'll throw clues out there and then you'll have to do your own homework....ok?

one MAJOR clue already exists in one of the videos.

I have no reason to lie about this and I'm not in MJ's inner circle. This is what I "discovered" on my own doing thorough conclusive research. It just all adds up perfectly.

This is not about fame or notoriety. Anyone who knows me here knows I don't play that game.

This is just good ole fashioned Scooby Doo investigating at work.

I don't want to undermine the timing of things and then just get ridiculed for it because folks won't or can't believe it.

Some things need to remain a secret... for now.

I wish you guys could understand and see what i see...it really is beautiful!

20073282659_dangling%20carrot.JPG

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Yep.. and you know what chases carrots!

donkey.jpg

Not me..lol
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    It's not the first time someone has claimed they know info and right now, you don't sound any different.

• Some things need to remain a secret... for now.

Somehow I recall at least 4 other names that said the same.
    They ALL were found to have nothing to say but impose hot air.

So you are not the first one and most likely will not be the last one.
    There are - to be honest - hundreds out there in the web.

Spit it out or leave it in.
    It's all for the L.O.V.E., isn't it?

Somebody said:
    "Who talks doesn't know. Who knows doesn't talk."

Well, Grace that quote pretty much sums it up because I definitely KNOW! So, since no one wants to take the adventure and discover this as I did, I'll just move on because if I spoon fed the info to you, you would just spit it back in my face anyway.
    The channel is there for those that are interested and want to get on board.
    This is everything my videos are about in the first place, so this reaction doesn't surprise me...maybe Mo's reaction surprised me a bit. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I dont understand this argument.. you guys seem to be arguing over nothing "i know.. no you dont.. yes i do... " yawn, yawn, yawn
  • just keep posted to my channel. I'll throw clues out there and then you'll have to do your own homework....ok?

one MAJOR clue already exists in one of the videos.

I have no reason to lie about this and I'm not in MJ's inner circle. This is what I "discovered" on my own doing thorough conclusive research. It just all adds up perfectly.

This is not about fame or notoriety. Anyone who knows me here knows I don't play that game.

This is just good ole fashioned Scooby Doo investigating at work.

I don't want to undermine the timing of things and then just get ridiculed for it because folks won't or can't believe it.

I wish you guys could understand and see what i see...it really is beautiful!

20073282659_dangling%20carrot.JPG

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Yep.. and you know what chases carrots!

donkey.jpg

Not me..lol

Ye who follows the herd will jump off the cliff when they do.
    Because so many other people have claimed to know info, you want to peg the label on me? Those people, if I remember correctly claimed to KNOW Michael Jackson personally or claimed to be MJ himself, which anyone with half a brain would figure out wasn't true due to the simple logisitics of him being exposed. Who else are you talking about? blackorwhite? I think bow says who they say they are and are in the loop on some things, maybe not all, but definitely some. If you guys did some research, you would find out this is true too.
    So, tell me…do you REALLY deserve to know? I mean seriously…have any of you really dug down and did the homework? This is like a big fantastic mystery Michael has put together and you won’t even do a little hunting on your own. You want it all blurted out and exposed early. No mystery in the history of stories has ever done that. The truth must come out when the time is RIGHT and in the meantime, you must uncover this truth and put the pieces of the puzzle together. To say something like…”not me”…I don’t know...I just don't know about us anymore. I really don’t. It’s gotta get better than this somehow.
    Ok, I’m done ranting and I will close this out.

I see I’ll have to walk this road alone.

Remember when Michael always talked about being so lonely…the loneliest person in the world….there’s a reason why he felt like that.

L.O.V.E.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i don't think it is weird. the dispatcher is acting professionally, trying his best to keep her cool and working with him until the ambulance gets there. this is a terrible situation, tho. i don't think tmz should have published that. you're literally witnessing simon's death here, cuz he has just stopped breathing when sharon called...horrifying...
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

Somehow I recall at least 4 other names that said the same.
    They ALL were found to have nothing to say but impose hot air.

So you are not the first one and most likely will not be the last one.
    There are - to be honest - hundreds out there in the web.

Spit it out or leave it in.
    It's all for the L.O.V.E., isn't it?

Somebody said:
    "Who talks doesn't know. Who knows doesn't talk."

i also used that line before. it's the mayor (ozzie davis) from spike lee's 'do the right thing': 'those who know, don't tell. and those who tell, don't know.' (i think it was that way around...but nevermind, i got your point - totally!)

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Thank you very much for taking the time and the effort!
    That lead me sticking to the factual differences between Mikes 911 call and all the other ones. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->