Prince must definately have vitilligo

HollieHollie Posts: 119
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
?????

Comments

• ejayejay Posts: 455
    Yes, he must. He's so handsome.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    What happened to the good old days when the camera didn't lie?!

Aside from that, I really don't think we should be examining MJ's son like this. It's an invasion of his privacy and certainly not necessary in this investigation. Just my opinion.

ejay, I'm sure this isn't your original opinion, posted a few minutes ago. You've changed your mind???
  • HollieHollie Posts: 119
    Yeah i know what your talking about, i feel bad for posting this picture i'm sorry. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • ejayejay Posts: 455

ejay, I'm sure this isn't your original opinion, posted a few minutes ago. You've changed your mind???
    Im a terrible speller.
  • DanielaDaniela Posts: 37
    This discussion topic does not belong in the Death Hoax forum. The children are beautiful. Please let them have their privacy.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This topic is purely motivated by the showing of proof that all three kids are indeed MJ's biological offspring, nothing more nothing less. It is part of the restoring Michael positive image plan. For that reason it is good. Prince may in fact be proud of this unrefutable connection to his DAD's genes.

Im a terrible speller.

ejay, I accept your excuse, but you may have been right the first time! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    doesnt look real... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    Prince does have vitiligo, and i agree we shouldnt be discussing prince heath issues
  • Could be photoshop as many times before but I did actually see that patch in more than one picture... However, vitiligo is not necessarily a genetic condition... Not that I need any proof of anything because they'll never have a better daddy than Michael. And we do NOT know if Prince has vitiligo so we shouldn't state that.
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    Even if the Prince has vitiligo it proves nothing in relation to paternity, only 30% of cases have family influence, obviously it would be too coincidental, but it happens uai.
    And another thing, who would be monster or clueless enough to want a child suffering from a disease that brings so many emotional upheavals and complications related to skin sensitivity?

Cruel people, this world is lost. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I hope he does not have this disease.
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    Could be photoshop as many times before but I did actually see that patch in more than one picture... However, vitiligo is not necessarily a genetic condition... Not that I need any proof of anything because they'll never have a better daddy than Michael. And we do NOT know if Prince has vitiligo so we shouldn't state that.
    HE DOES HAVE VITLIGO, HE ALSO HAVE IT ON HIS HANDS
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    My husband's three nieces have it, inherited from their mum - the oldest has it most then it got less in the other two. They do o.k. though. Just thought I'd mention it.
  • Could be photoshop as many times before but I did actually see that patch in more than one picture... However, vitiligo is not necessarily a genetic condition... Not that I need any proof of anything because they'll never have a better daddy than Michael. And we do NOT know if Prince has vitiligo so we shouldn't state that.
    HE DOES HAVE VITLIGO, HE ALSO HAVE IT ON HIS HANDS

And where have you seen that? People are all entitled to their own opinion of course I just think we should be careful about stating things. Fans even photoshop photos of Michael to convince people but that's just wrong.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Although I'm not comfortable discussing that. I have to agree that Prince has vitiligo and it can be inherited.
  • On this pic. it appears as if Prince has vitiligo. However, is the pic. authentic????? Furthermore, it is important to remember that there is a genetic tendency to this autoimmune disorder. However, most important in this regard is that this disorder is psychologically and emotionally traumatizing and I pray that Prince (if he suffers from vitiligo) has a strong support system around him because people will be ignorant and cruel when it comes to this condition. Thank goodness his father is such a strong, compassionate role model----for he has demonstrated to his children (and the world) how to endure this terrible condition along with the scrutiny and cynicism that come with it.
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    we are as blind as we pretend not to be
    cruel life cruel oppinions when fans are calling themselves fans
    and i'm so sorry to say it,but is the truth
    if you can see this which is obvious then why are we expecting michael to return for?
    for us?
    we are as blind as we were before mj's "death"
    and as someone said this is a forum that besides the fact that we want to prove mj's hoax death is about clearing mj's image in from of the world.
    this is something we have to discuss even if is cruel.
    yes i know is cruel,but why we say that in the future prince has to be strong and to know that ppl are ignorant and cruel about this illness when we,as mj's fans,as prince,paris and blanket's fans are not supporting it?

can we wake up someday?
    why would a father be so cruel and chose a father who has vitiligo for his son?just to prove media and the world that prince is he's?

im done!

LE: and this is not the only pic with prince and his vitiligo.
    there are other recent pics that show the same mark on the same arm on the same person....
  • This discussion topic does not belong in the Death Hoax forum. The children are beautiful. Please let them have their privacy.

I agree - we need to help protect the privacy of these children like Michael fought so hard to do even at the expense of being ridiculed. In addition - I think that picture has been tampered with. Just my opinion. Blessings.
  • This discussion topic does not belong in the Death Hoax forum. The children are beautiful. Please let them have their privacy.

I agree - we need to help protect the privacy of these children like Michael fought so hard to do even at the expense of being ridiculed. In addition - I think that picture has been tampered with. Just my opinion. Blessings.
    There are so many pics of them from their holidays. And some close ups that (not sure though) don´t even look like zoomed in that much.
    Isn´t it possible that these pics were leaked on purpose?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do think that those pictures were leaked on purpose, there are now lots of pictures of children allegedly in Hawaii, these photos were taken on purpose to make them reach media loa <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Prince does have vitiligo, and i agree we shouldnt be discussing prince heath issues

I agree... stop analysing Princes skin and conditions. Its not fair and Michael would not like it.

I do think that the only reason this picture was released was to prove that Michael is the paternal father.

What i dont like is people picking apart a teenage boys looks. That needs to stop. Thanks.
  • I had to come out of the shadows for this... Ok,

1) He doesn't neseccarily have Vitiligo. It's common for people related to someone with the condition to have skin discoloration without actually having the full on condition itself.
    2) Why does it matter?
    3) It's embarrassing to have a something like this. I've seen a bunch of people with Vitiligo coming out/trying to get back to life before it recently, and you can tell that they're really uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure they don't want people to point it out, that goes for Prince as well. I'm sure the press will pick up on this and debate it for days. God forbid they see that on TV...
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    the only thing I care about is that the children are safe and happy I have always thought they are his children
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Anyways.....Who took the pics of the kids in Hawaii? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->