Prince must definately have vitilligo

2»

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Anyways.....Who took the pics of the kids in Hawaii? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Ive heard, and dont know how true this is.. that it was Genevieve Jackson who sold the pictures to a tabloid.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Anyways.....Who took the pics of the kids in Hawaii? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Ive heard, and dont know how true this is.. that it was Genevieve Jackson who sold the pictures to a tabloid.

I also heard that but you never know..

There goes Ben again..

sadasdx.png

asaab.png

asdasdogh.png
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

There goes Ben again..

sadasdx.png

Blanket is the spitting image of his father.. in ten years time he will be his mirror image.

It actually hurts to look at him.

He is like LMP.. image of their fathers. Oh God.. it all hurts so much.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    the only thing I care about is that the children are safe and happy I have always thought they are his children

amen to that
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    the only thing I care about is that the children are safe and happy I have always thought they are his children

Me too! Keep the Faith!
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    doesnt look real... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Really? What an ignorant thing to say. I know people who have vitiligo & that most certainly DOES look real. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Uhm..what IS IMPORTANT ABOUT THIS is that NATIONAL PHOTO GROUP (our "dear" BEN ---> the one who took the ambulance photo) took some of this pics...ISN'T IT ODD?
  • Uhm..what IS IMPORTANT ABOUT THIS is that NATIONAL PHOTO GROUP (our "dear" BEN ---> the one who took the ambulance photo) took some of this pics...ISN'T IT ODD?

yep. very odd. the children are beautiful. i agree that they should be protected and not discussed too much, but i like that we are also proving that these are michael's children eventhough there are so many who think Michael was lying.

i always believed michael. i'm sorry if Prince has vitiligo.

it makes me wonder if this is why MJ feared having full-blooded children of African descent? perhaps MJ feared the disease of vitiligo would be more devastating to a Black child? just a thought and i don't plan to dwell on it. i just know so many people who want to make an issue of this fact all of the time as if Michael hated being Black and they use the race of his children to prove that. I am African American and I know this is not true at all. Michael is a proud Black man. Who is children are is of no consequence to me, but I just wonder if he feared the disease and the impact on his children if they were of a significantly darker hue...

Thanks for letting me share this but I plan to let it go now.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hazzely , Ben always this one in the indicated moment... when Michael needs it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Uhm..what IS IMPORTANT ABOUT THIS is that NATIONAL PHOTO GROUP (our "dear" BEN ---> the one who took the ambulance photo) took some of this pics...ISN'T IT ODD?

yep. very odd. the children are beautiful. i agree that they should be protected and not discussed too much, but i like that we are also proving that these are michael's children eventhough there are so many who think Michael was lying.

it makes me wonder if this is why MJ feared having full-blooded children of African descent? perhaps MJ feared the disease of vitiligo would be more devastating to a Black child? just a thought and i don't plan to dwell on it. i just know so many people who want to make an issue of this fact all of the time as if Michael hated being Black and they use the race of his children to prove that. I am African American and I know this is not true at all. Michael is a proud Black man. Who is children are is of no consequence to me, but I just wonder if he feared the disease and the impact on his children if they were of a significantly darker hue...

But Michael said that Blanket's mother is black.. so i don't think this is his motive
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

But Michael said that Blanket's mother is black.. so i don't think this is his motive

and he must have developed a great deal of trust in debbie. anyone remember did bashir ask him if blankets mother was black or a person of color? i remember that he responded that there are light people of color as light as the palm of his hand.

and isn't it nice that according to what joe said about debbie seeing the kids recently that debbie has also made room for" the little one" as she called him in the rebutal videos <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • yes. it probably wasn't a factor, i was just wondering about it.
    he needed a woman he could trust and that was debbie as well as the african american or hispanic woman who is blanket's mother. and, even with those of lighter complexions (i'm very light in complexion although i'm african american), given Michael's DNA, the children could be very dark as he was before vitiligo affected him. the mother's complexion didn't have to play a factor. so, i think my musings are probably off but it was a thought. thanks for considering.