Chris Brown told to cry during Michael Jackson tribute...

2»

Comments

• chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Who do you think you are?
    A judge in court?
    Who can tell me what his feelings are at that moment?
    I can't!
    Only Chris Brown can.

Chappie
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    If anyone uses someone's death to put attention on themselves it's very disgusting. I really hope he wasn't crying just for his failed career.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    it was real tears for me... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Well, honestly he could have been crying about his career. He made a HUGE mistake, a bad one. & he lost his career. He wasn't invited to awards shows because of his rep & because Rihanna was loved more. Now he's being given a second chance, so that could have been emotional for him. That he was even able to be there to do the tribute. I wouldn't hate him for that. & Chris Brown has always shown repsect & admiration for MJ so I think had his incident never happened, he still would have tributed MJ. As for Lloyd, he's full of shit. He's just trying to get attention. He's never been asked to perform at any awards show & certainly would never be asked to do an MJ tribute of any kind. He's trying to steal credit. Nobody cares about him. Chris had a moment, whether it was because of everything he's been through or MJ's passing, I feel the emotion & tears were real.
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    Who do you think you are?
    A judge in court?
    Who can tell me what his feelings are at that moment?
    I can't!
    Only Chris Brown can.

Chappie
    No but everyone is entitled to opinion arent they? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Chris Brown is not an actor. It takes some real training to cry like a baby on que, especially in front of your peers and millions of people.
  • I guess I'll go against the grain and say I personally think it was fake. I don't doubt his love for Michael, but I doubt his sincerity when it came to the tears.

I agree with you, I know he loved MJ and is a huge fan but I think those tears were for himself and getting his career back. I see it as Chris looking for the sympathy vote...