Make #ElvisandMJdotcom trending on Twitter on July 5

Comments

• We can use this :

<!-- m -->http://www.twittad.com<!-- m --> to advertise our event, but we need some $$$
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    Will we Win the Update #7 when we put #ElvisandMJdotcom as TT?? (just asking)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Will we Win the Update #7 when we put #ElvisandMJdotcom as TT?? (just asking)

Hahahaha, update #7 would be great, maybe on 7/7 <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Count me in for a few twitters...in support of the initiative and as all good soldiers should do! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    I'm in.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    even if it's 4 am in my time
  • Count on me too Dear <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'm in!!
    In Italy will be 11 pm..
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    who was tweeting that day?
  • MO_1219MO_1219 Posts: 87
    Im in also <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jakili008jakili008 Posts: 2
    I'm in too!
    Chinese fans love you,michael! We are waiting for you!
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    Of course ... I'm in
    with L.O.V.E.

• Here's the time table so that everyone can look up what time it will be in their country on July 5th at 2PM Los Angeles time:

time_table.jpg
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    I'm in, too!
    I'm so proud to be part of it...!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    +1
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    im in <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Shannon Holtz is following me, i hope he still follow me on july 5th!!! I just retweet a post of Souza... just in case... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I have had a twitter account for over a year and this will be the first time I ever tweet anything lol. Of course I will be tweeting and joining the campaign!!!! And seeing how TS's last few redirects point to this, I think it's HIGHLY important that everyone joins in. Anything for MJ...anything at all.

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    It would be honor for me to be a part of it, but u know i will sound really stupid but guys, i have a twitter account but, honestly,i have joined it recently and i dont know how to use it properly, i'm really ashamed of it, did i understand right?-july 5 at 2pm we must tweet anything related to MJ?and use elvisdotcom site as well?and we should send as many tweets as we can, am i right? e.g. MichaelJacksoncomunity or michaeljackospictures? sorry for being stupid, but i dont know how to use my twitter properly <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> can u help me plz i want to be a part of it so badly
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    It would be honor for me to be a part of it, but u know i will sound really stupid but guys, i have a twitter account but, honestly,i have joined it recently and i dont know how to use it properly, i'm really ashamed of it, did i understand right?-july 5 at 2pm we must tweet anything related to MJ?and use elvisdotcom site as well?and we should send as many tweets as we can, am i right? e.g. MichaelJacksoncomunity or michaeljackospictures? sorry for being stupid, but i dont know how to use my twitter properly <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> can u help me plz i want to be a part of it so badly

I'm in exactly the same position, please don't feel ashamed! Personally, I've always been against Twitter, seeing it as another way in which the modern world is using technology more and more instead of genuine personal contact. But I do see it's use in something like this worldwide simultanious effort. And if MJ wants me to do it then I'll do it!

I hope someone will tell us what we need to do. I particularly don't know if my tweet(s) will be of use if I have no followers and am following no-one. Will anyone get to see them or is the idea that they'll just be counted towards the big total that we're trying to achieve?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    thank u so much CURLS, i'm glad i'm not alone <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ,well i hope someone will help ant tell us how we should do it, i guess we should tweet anything related to MJ and <!-- m -->http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com<!-- m --> link
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139

I'm in exactly the same position, please don't feel ashamed! Personally, I've always been against Twitter, seeing it as another way in which the modern world is using technology more and more instead of genuine personal contact. But I do see it's use in something like this worldwide simultanious effort. And if MJ wants me to do it then I'll do it!

I hope someone will tell us what we need to do. I particularly don't know if my tweet(s) will be of use if I have no followers and am following no-one. Will anyone get to see them or is the idea that they'll just be counted towards the big total that we're trying to achieve?

I am doing the same. Since three days I have a twitter account - none of my friends has one. I follow some people or organizations on my account - but no one will hear me, because no one follows me ... I do not know what to do ... I would have loved it but <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ...
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Same problem here. Would love to help, but I don't know anything about twitter. Any suggestions would be welcome.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    For those who don't know what to do,
    Or are Twitter illiterate, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

1. Go to the beginning of this thread where (Souza?) posted a link to another thread.
    2. Read through it and choose the most eye-catching of the tweets. Say Cred2(whoever made it)
    3. Copy and paste it into the box that says "What's Happening".
    4. Click "Tweet".
    Optional:
    5. Tweet it many times. Change it up a bit every time so it won't say it's a duplicate.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thank you!!!! Will do.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thank you loma!