Make #ElvisandMJdotcom trending on Twitter on July 5

Comments

• melodymelody Posts: 196
    yeah, i'm in twitter jail too, lol.

@scorpionchik, you're looking at the wrong graph; you would've needed 100+ to show up <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Can you guys please tweet that I'm in Twitter Jail? I am tweeting with my fake account: @JennyA_MJ

Don't forget to add #ElvisAndMJdotcom

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I'm BAAAAAACK!!! <!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/Souza81_2<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Am I on there?
    I can't tell from my Blackberry..
    MJSuperRT and
    MJJSuperRT (Cause I'm in jail <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • wtfhashtag.com says we're the most active so i dont understand why we're not trending
    wtfhashtag.com says we're the most active so i dont understand why we're not trending

Because we have the highest number of tweets at the moment, but not a high number of people. The latter is what we need.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    am I on the list or not yet?
    wtfhashtag.com says we're the most active so i dont understand why we're not trending

Because we have the highest number of tweets at the moment, but not a high number of people. The latter is what we need.

Means we must keep on going, it is increasing. It's gonna be a long night, but hey, we're here for 12 months already!

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Agh! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    Some people are giving up.
    I'm staying up tonight.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    wow! I got msg I am over status and login in a few HOURS??????? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Means we must keep on going, it is increasing. It's gonna be a long night, but hey, we're here for 12 months already!

Mybe it will sound funny, but what is the purpose of this ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    can you guys check my tweets, MJendless. thanks
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    *Note: The numbers would've changed by now.

49 minutes in, I decided to take a screencap of the progress so far and compare them to a hashtag that is currently trending worldwide.

#sexeducationshow
    thirdplacehashtag.png
    <!-- m -->http://wthashtag.com/Sexeducationshow<!-- m --> (this is trending worldwide)

Now compare that to:
    #elvisandmjdotcom
    elvisandmjdorcom.png
    <!-- m -->http://wthashtag.com/Elvisandmjdotcom<!-- m --> (this is NOT trending at all)

We should've had a thousand or so people by the very first minute; this doesn't look promising. Remember: the number of tweets don't matter as much as the number of people participating. Something else working against us: people used the hashtag (#ElvisandMJdotcom) before the
    set time, let alone the set day.

However, it's a major improvement from the last time.

YAY IM IN THE LIST <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    jail time came for me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Im in Jail to aahhhh

Ive tried to creat another twitter account but for some reason it wont let me verify it against my other email account so Im at a loss as to what else I can do, it wont let me use the email address I use for my other account.

Sorry guys I will have to wait till I get me get out of jail card, <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • wtfhashtag.com says we're the most active so i dont understand why we're not trending

Mybe it will sound funny, but what is the purpose of this ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    to spread awareness...there are alot of ppl out there who have never even considered the possibility that mj is alive...there are also many ppl who dont pay attention to the media and are not aware of the many many many inconsistancies or "coincidences" surrounding his "death"
    Still tweeting (multiple accounts yay).

@scorpionchik No, I don't see your account on the Top 10 list.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    wow! I got msg I am over status and login in a few HOURS??????? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    This has happened to me as well after 126 tweets, does this mean I am in jail, boo hoo. How do I get out? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Ok in Twitter jail now! I'm using another account but it keeps coming up with Tech problems & I have only managed to tweet about twice in last 20 mins - I'll keep trying but it's slow going!!!
    Ok it started working again now - but in Twitter jail for this account too so that's me done - Have fun & good luck 4 the rest of you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    twitter jail.. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Im sure I did more tweets or else I wouldnt be in Jail, there is something not quite right wilth all this. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    !There is that it happens now I cannot enter to twitter! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    some amnesty would help <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ive just made myself another twitter (@da_troot) so i can add to the contributors lol
    I've gotten the tech errors too. I noticed they only show up when I try to copy and paste. Try typing everything out?