New ideas to make www.elvisandmj.com known worldwide

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI

You all might have noticed the Twitter thing didn't work out. Main reason is that we have a lot of people boycotting it and spreading hate towards us so that others are not participating either. I don't think starting a new rally will do the trick, not even if it's planned a month in advance, because that will only give the haters more time to spread videos as to why people should NOT join.

I do still think it's important to get http://www.elvisandmj.com out there, and there are more ways to do that than using Twitter. If this hoax was meant to be a secret, he would have 'died' another way. This thread is for ideas to spread this without a trending topic on Twitter. Please share your ideas in this thread.

It's a shame to see the hate between hoaxers, I am certain Mike would be disappointed to see where this is going. We signed up for the Army of L.O.V.E. so we should show we are willing to unite and make a change, not hate each other or even put each other in danger by digging into each other's personal life. The focus should be on the hoax and on Mike, not on our fellow hoax believers.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    the other day I tweet #elvisandmjdotcom and the link about horror night at universal and the TMZ page when TMZ say MJ was with his kids and some people retweet that... not elvisandmjdotcom
    maybe we have to tweet things not related with the forum first and when we have more followers start with this other things, is too much info to someone who is not thinking by himself... i think people skip it, is easy witha fun video or things like that... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

• It's a shame to see the hate between hoaxers, I am certain Mike would be disappointed to see where this is going. We signed up for the Army of L.O.V.E. so we should show we are willing to unite and make a change, not hate each other or even put each other in danger by digging into each other's personal life. The focus should be on the hoax and on Mike, not on our fellow hoax believers.

Absolutely agree - can't cure duality unless people are willing to look in the mirror & take responsibility for their own thoughts & actions. It's crazy to take no notice of the actual message from Mike - the man we all started out being here for in the first place & then even spread the opposite without seeming to notice the irony. Noone has an excuse to hack anothers private life or endanger anyone here - the only thing that matters is the message - whomever that comes from.
    If I have a brainwave I'll add it here & see if it's viable. x
  • May be we need some "under cover" way of organisiang the hoax which isnt attached directly to this forum but which we are aware of but not under this "banner" if you see where I am coming from, maybe some sort of Army of Love Site, with "Officers" who can plan events and muster the troups.

In this way maybe we could draw all groups together and become "United" as one group, once this is achieved and trust will come.

We could say have different Divisions for people who fight for Justise for MJ, for Believers and Non Believers, our common goal would be to spread MJ message, heal the world etc. We can then maybe get people to consider both sides of the story once there is a level of trust and love between all.

United we stand, divided we fall.

How can this be achieved, we need a figure head who can bring people together.

We need to get the ball rolling. Please all add your suggestions people of all beliefs please give your views.

Good Bless MJ, and each and every one of us.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I think utilizing Facebook would be a good way to spread the message. It is the largest social networking site out there. I do have a facebook account but am not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to using it....if someone knows how best to use it for our purposes, please share your ideas. Maybe coming up with a list of the top 50 to 100 people on facebook that have the most 'friends' would be a good start. Again, I'm not sure how all this works, but if we were to post the links on their walls, wouldn't all their 'friends' see the links? If so, there will always be those that disregard them but for those having 1 million+ friends...even if only 5% of all their friends decide to click on the links....that's still a whole lot of people. Or maybe I'm way off and facebook doesn't work that way lol...can anyone clarify? Thanks!

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    That's not a bad idea..
    And yes, that's how Facebook works. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    If someone could come up with a short, informative letter
    To send all of them, maybe we can get more people to join!
    Also, we can DM it (on Twitter) to people with a higher friend count.
    We can make this work.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Or use both tools, twittwr and facebook, I'm gonna go on twitter, also I have a facebook account I did not use, and please those who are trying to divide people do not intervene, the plan of these people is divide and conquer, that of us! in union there is strength!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I have stated this on some of my other threads, but will also post here for those who haven't read any of my other posts.We need to somehow reach the "non believers" and somehow get them to understand that we all "love" Michael and whether we believe he is alive or dead, shouldn't divide us, as we all want "Justice" for Michael after everything he has had to endure in his life. We need to somehow get them to understand that Michael would hate to see his fans so divided at a time like this...his family would also hate this I'm sure. We need to somehow bring a "truce" between all of us and we need to work together, spreading awareness and love to others...we need to concentrate on the "message".

So how do we reach out to them? That is the question. Maybe we can make you tube videos of our own explaining how we are concerned with the division of the fans...make a plea with them for a "truce" We can ask the non believers to work with us instead of against us. We just need everyone to realize that we all have a common goal here, we all want "justice4MJ"...that's the bottom line here.

I have also said before that I have been posting messages in the "comments" section of all of Michael related you tube videos. Any other suggestions out there?? We need to brainstorm here, if there is a will there is a way!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I'm disappointed and sad about what happened and it's always in this kind of situations that we finally see the gap that can separate us. Not all of us have the same view on how this hoax works and people have still doubts on Michael being still alive. This challenge we had to take just revealed it. Now we musn't loose faith and hope we really have to consolidate the spirit of the Army of Love because it's also what it's all about. We have to prove that together we can do things, we can help change the world. I really saw the Twitter campaign as a mission we had to accomplish to make the world know about the message but also to prove that I am a real soldier of LOVE, that's it's not fictive, that I signed for real.

Back to the topic. Let's make a review of what we have that can be used to spread the message. We have Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, we can send emails to newspapers, radios, leave comments on blogs and forums. We can do that, but how many time until we gather enough people and that it hits the world that's the question ? And will people do it if there are so many divisions about <!-- m -->http://www.elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> ?

At this point we need more something in the sense of "breaking news", means in a quite short period of time like for the hashtag thing.
    If it was mentionned even just once by a famous personnality, media outlet TV or radio it would be of a great help. Well these are not real new ideas but I really don't know what we can do. I'll still think about it and if I'm enlightened I'll share. God bless you.
    I can feel your Love Sarahli...I also have been tweeting, because I feel so strongly that I am a "soldier of Love". This is very real for me. Like you said, everyone has their own opinions as to how they view this "hoax" and all the "clues", but we should all be able to agree that Michael's message is what is really important here. I really hope that Michael can see the love that is here on this forum, for him and for his family. we have come so far, in the past year, yet still there is "division" among us. Sometimes I feel like we are fighting a losing battle, when it comes to trying to get others to see the "big picture".I don't understand why the non believers can't see that we love Michael just as much as they do. I don't understand how the non believers don't see all the "inconsistencies" in Michael's "death", like we do. I mean what concrete evidence did they find to say that Michael is dead? We haven't found any, so why are they so convinced that he is gone? I just don't get it I really don't. Aren't they suspicious that Michael's family isn't screaming at the top of their lungs that Michael was "murdered"? To me this really says a lot, because if they truly believed Michael was murdered, I think that the family would be acting different. Sorry...I'm getting off topic here...I'm just frustrated. I have been spending all my waking hours, trying to reach out to anyone and everyone online, trying to get the message out there. I have asked for help every where I post, but it seems people have very little motivation, when it comes to actually taking an active role in helping. I have had so many positive responses from people verbally, but as the old saying goes "actions speak louder then words"! I know people mean well...i really do, but with no action, we get nowhere.
    I wish I knew what the magic "fix" was, but i don't. All I know is that I will not give up!
    I think some people are giving up the fight because we haven't had any new "clues" lately. I just wish that more people could see that there is more to this hoax then that.
    I hope we can come up with some other ideas, I have suggested some, but no one seems to respond to my ideas...oh well...I will keep at it in hopes that I can get through to somebody.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    There are some really beautiful, faithful, courageous and clever soldiers here. It warms my heart and makes me feel proud to be part of such a group. There may be divisions and problems but there is also a shining example of courageous and valiant hearts and minds. I'm proud of all you guys for your efforts and your stand.
    I can feel your Love Sarahli...I also have been tweeting, because I feel so strongly that I am a "soldier of Love". This is very real for me. Like you said, everyone has their own opinions as to how they view this "hoax" and all the "clues", but we should all be able to agree that Michael's message is what is really important here. I really hope that Michael can see the love that is here on this forum, for him and for his family. we have come so far, in the past year, yet still there is "division" among us. Sometimes I feel like we are fighting a losing battle, when it comes to trying to get others to see the "big picture".I don't understand why the non believers can't see that we love Michael just as much as they do. I don't understand how the non believers don't see all the "inconsistencies" in Michael's "death", like we do. I mean what concrete evidence did they find to say that Michael is dead? We haven't found any, so why are they so convinced that he is gone? I just don't get it I really don't. Aren't they suspicious that Michael's family isn't screaming at the top of their lungs that Michael was "murdered"? To me this really says a lot, because if they truly believed Michael was murdered, I think that the family would be acting different. Sorry...I'm getting off topic here...I'm just frustrated. I have been spending all my waking hours, trying to reach out to anyone and everyone online, trying to get the message out there. I have asked for help every where I post, but it seems people have very little motivation, when it comes to actually taking an active role in helping. I have had so many positive responses from people verbally, but as the old saying goes "actions speak louder then words"! I know people mean well...i really do, but with no action, we get nowhere.
    I wish I knew what the magic "fix" was, but i don't. All I know is that I will not give up!
    I think some people are giving up the fight because we haven't had any new "clues" lately. I just wish that more people could see that there is more to this hoax then that.
    I hope we can come up with some other ideas, I have suggested some, but no one seems to respond to my ideas...oh well...I will keep at it in hopes that I can get through to somebody.

Thank you mjj4ever777. I love your idea to reach to non believers but now I realize that even some beLIEvers tend to fall again in the doubt. If only we could mobilize every beLIEver, everyone who signed up to be part of the Army of Love it would be a good thing. Now I feel that everything has slown down there is less energy. I don't know but I feel that we need a new TS update. I know he said there will be probably none before BAM but this is a critical situation no ?
    Well I'll never lose hope anyway. The message we have to spread is really worth it and Michael counts on us. May God help us.
  • i usually stay mute on this forum cause it seems i only get in the way because my thinking is alittle off then everyone else. but i think the problem that has encountered with this project of awareness is the fact that its such a subliminal message to take in. From my point of view from the first couple of days we've thought it was possible for Mj to be alive so we take in all the information surrounding things much easier then the rest. but Non-believers are still in the process of mourning and grieving him still. So its not going to be a "OK" situation for non believers to latch on without getting intense or kinda crazy. You have to admit ElvisandMJdotcom Mjdeathhoax is kind of extreme to jump right into when people don't even know/believe that there is a hoax! My friends check it out and as dedicated mj fans they didn't take it so well. Maybe the approach we are going for is wrong.

We are putting the hoax out as a subliminal message kinda like feeding a new born a big whole carrot. Maybe by lowering the standards and taking baby steps with non believers they will learn to understand. maybe by creating social site like ex: myspace, facebook, twitter or even a normal MJ forum and mixing in a lot of different objectives that do NOT just push the awareness of the hoax but spoon feed it to them at the same time maybe then it will begin to settle in to them.

One of my friends didn't like MJ much because he believed everything the media said about him. I began in baby steps showing him videos, biographies, sending music and more to him and he became interested til he brought his first MJ cd. Then i sent him a couple of videos and posts from here and he gradually attached to it. Now he believes mj is alive and is hoaxing his death for a reason. So idk maybe the way we go about things is just too much for non believers.

We are doing this for love. to make people aware of the hoax and whats going on in this world. we are focus on justice for mj. maybe the love we have for mj will prevail in baby steps for non believers to begin to see the light of the hoax hopefully. good/love conquers all and that's what we must remain to focus on.
  • I just made a thread about this, I didn't see this until after...>.<

What about on yahoo? No one can really stop you there, if you just keep searching, it'll eventually get on the trending thing, won't it?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    These are just my thoughts about TS and Elvis and MJ. (Mods, if this isn't the best place for this post, please move it.)

I only discovered this site 3 or 4 months ago, but if the first thing I'd read had been that Elvis is alive I'd probably have stopped reading right there and then! For me, I had to go through a distinct process of learning about MJ as more than just a good singer and dancer, before I could start to address the niggling feelings that things weren't quite right about his death. Through watching his performances, listening to his speeches and interviews, reading his lyrics, poetry and writings, I learned to admire him as strong, passionate, perfectionist professional, a humble, sensitive, gentle, humanitarian, and a kind, honest, open, loving, funny man. It was only then that TS's articles that I found here made any sense to me. If you like, I found them when I was ready for them! And when the update about Elvis came along, I suppose I'd gained a certain trust, so it really did not seem so much of a shock, even though the thought had never crossed my mind that he might still be alive. I received it with a strange sense of excitement at a totally unexpected new twist in this whole story!

Maybe we should try and transfer that process to the wider world. As we've already seen with the Twitter thing, it's not going to be accepted 'by us' if we just start announcing they're both alive. We may have more success if we go back to basics and start simply, like we all did with our 'journeys' to whatever place we're at now, be that full blown believers, or those still with some doubts.

I think it's unrealistic to expect the world to be receptive to TS's ideas when most of the general public are still at the 'MJ was a good singer and dancer, but he was strange' stage. They have a LOT of catching up to do! Another problem I see is that most people don't have the time, even if they have the inclination, to find out more. You don't get to Mo and Souza's position with just a quick half hour on the computer!

I also wonder why MJ has to give us this task, when he could come out and say it all for himself and the world would have to sit up and take notice! What a press conference that would be: 'Hello, I'm not dead after all, but more than that, neither is Elvis!'

Sorry, my mind's wandering a bit now but a bit of light-hearted day-dreaming never did a girl any harm!
    how about to make something to pop up when the people do a google search about oil spill or something like that?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    how about to make something to pop up when the people do a google search about oil spill or something like that?

How?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I've been thinking that when we have the new date, you could post a message on all the recaps ( in dif. languages ) to tell people to help us, something like: if you think this is interesting help us next ?¿.....
    I know that probably it doesn't help much but we could try...

How?

MY MOTHER HAVE A PAGE OF HER BUSSINESS AND WILL ASK TO THE PERSON WHO DO HER PAGE ABOUT THAT, BUT SHE PAY TO PUT SOME KEY WORDS SO WHEN SOMEONE PUT THAT KEY WORDS IN GOOGLE HER SITE IS ONE OF THE FIRSTS OF THE LIST, BUT LIKE I SAY SHE PAY FOR THAT BUT SHE WILL TRY TO ASK TO THIS PERSON HOW TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITHOUT PAY. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • To spread the message that Michael hoaxed his death, just as Elvis did is an interesting challenge as most people just cannot see much further than their current reality; so what do we need to do?

1. Target different audience in different ways
    Believers in either Elvis or MJ faked death through messages/links on existing members websites
    MJ Fans through friendly messages left on forums/websites/you tube...etc
    Broader audience through news articles (targetted publications) - TMZ does come to mind as a prime target as this site is already on the Blogroll.

[youtube:30xzf21f]

2.Use different communication media to best suit the audience
    The ones discussed in 1) above + facebook + twitter + personal contacts + Local pamphlets + Tee Shirts ( 2 Kings for a BAM ... read more at <!-- m -->http://www.ElvisandMJ.com<!-- m -->) ....etc

3.Adapt the message to suit the audience
    For Example, non believers need to be educated and gradually brought in - <!-- m -->http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com<!-- m --> would be too much initially and achieve very little I believe.
    in the ideal world, spreading the message would be much easier if we had a "breaking news" to share! Something preferably MJ related that nobody could refute. (Mike, a bit of help? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> TS, a bit of help? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Those are my thoughts on this late evening.... and for sure the Army of Love would need to be mobilised to do all of this.

With L.O.V.E
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    What about making one video that outlines what has been happening during this past year, including some of the more obvious clues that people could see straight away, some Elvis connections would need to be in there too as this seems to be important. People are more likely to watch a video than read text, even if only for 10 seconds. It wouldn't need to be long, just concise and easy to follow.
    The link to this video could be given when tweeting #ElvisandMJdotcom. I think many people would be curious enough to click on the link which would increase the number of views, this way we are not relying on people tweeting alone. We could easily see how it is going as far as the number of views it gets and if there are enough then it could eventually get on the front page as the most watched video.
    This also has the advantage that we would not need to tweet for hours on end, just click on the video.
    One last idea is that under the video we could link to a thread on this forum specifically welcoming new video viewers who are intrigued to know more, maybe a welcome page which can help explain what we have found over this past year. I think this has to be done delicately and not too much at once. I am not good with technical stuff but I think this makes sense. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Just wanted to say thank you to those who are taking this task seriously. I am sure Michael is very happy to see this. I have continued spreading the word through you tube, twitter, other sites etc. I just have to take a break for a bit as I just found out yesterday that my best girlfriend passed away yesterday from cancer. I will be here often to check in and to keep spreading the message.

Again....Thank you everyone!
    Dayna
    Just wanted to say thank you to those who are taking this task seriously. I am sure Michael is very happy to see this. I have continued spreading the word through you tube, twitter, other sites etc. I just have to take a break for a bit as I just found out yesterday that my best girlfriend passed away yesterday from cancer. I will be here often to check in and to keep spreading the message.

Again....Thank you everyone!
    Dayna

All my prayers goes to your friend and her family. I send you strength and courage to carry on, it must be a difficult and painful ordeal. I don't find the words really... I just want to tell you to not be sad there is a life after this one and I'm sure your friend is in a wonderful place now. Thank you so much for your commitment. Much love to you. God bless you.
  • NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
    To spread the message that Michael hoaxed his death, just as Elvis did is an interesting challenge as most people just cannot see much further than their current reality; so what do we need to do?

1. Target different audience in different ways
    Believers in either Elvis or MJ faked death through messages/links on existing members websites
    MJ Fans through friendly messages left on forums/websites/you tube...etc
    Broader audience through news articles (targetted publications) - TMZ does come to mind as a prime target as this site is already on the Blogroll.

[youtube:16s8q56w]

2.Use different communication media to best suit the audience
    The ones discussed in 1) above + facebook + twitter + personal contacts + Local pamphlets + Tee Shirts ( 2 Kings for a BAM ... read more at <!-- m -->http://www.ElvisandMJ.com<!-- m -->) ....etc

3.Adapt the message to suit the audience
    For Example, non believers need to be educated and gradually brought in - <!-- m -->http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com<!-- m --> would be too much initially and achieve very little I believe.
    in the ideal world, spreading the message would be much easier if we had a "breaking news" to share! Something preferably MJ related that nobody could refute. (Mike, a bit of help? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> TS, a bit of help? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Those are my thoughts on this late evening.... and for sure the Army of Love would need to be mobilised to do all of this.

With L.O.V.E

seems like T.S. has found the solution he prefers.

Can someone explain me the video of Harvey Levin ? i haven't understood everything... thanks
  • domdom Posts: 30
    Ok.

its time i said my opinion on this whole this is also it thing.

ive been following whats been said by this person with interest for quite some time but i think it is just going too far now. i think "TS" could well be a forum admin trying to direct people to this forum- why else would "TS" only use this one forum? after all there are 100s perfectly good other hoax forums out there?

with regards to the Elvis thing,i think Elvis DID fake his death but i do not think i believe this Eliza lady- (sorry if your reading this, Eliza!) ive read through her website and im just not 100% convinced- if her brother really is Elvis Presley and he really does want to "BAM!" then why cant he just go on tv or get a lawyer to make a press conference, why doesnt he just get Lisa Marie to go on tv & say "my father is actually alive" ?! instead of having his sister running round making herself look like a fool? if she really is Elvis' sister then hes really not being a very good brother by letting herself look like a looney!

Eliza's story is rather compelling but it just DONT make sense & i think "TS" was running out of ideas to the MJ death hoax theory so they decided to explore other avenues to get more people eating out of the palm of their hands & following them like lemmings over a cliff to insanity, all while creating great advertisements for this forum.

after all, if Souza or any other admin on this forum genuinely believed in the double bam they would have most likely created "elvisandmj.com" on ANOTHER web site, NOT just sticking it as a redirect to this forum. it prooves to me that yes! "TS" DID make some accurate predictions and points but they are just cooincidence & "TS" is no more than just another admin member or fan that is messing with us for attention.

That is just my opinion & i know many agree with me & many others may be upset or offended, but it is the reason why i have stopped wanting to use this forum as much as the others(hoax theory forums) Personally , i think its about time we reported "TS" to the police- that way we could find out who they are, what they are doing, if they are genuine & if then we can all stop wasting our energy on who "TS" is & worry about real solid clues in this hoax.

once again, just my opinion & sorry if i upset anyone.

PEACE.
  • domdom Posts: 30
    oh & btw please dont think im picking at Souza specifically, i meant to mention Mo there too, im not having a go at anyone in admin specifically please dont think i am, im just getting fed up with these redirects as i feel they are going round in circles & misleading & manipulating people.

PEACE.