TIAI July 20

Comments

• GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    Hazzely. I'm sorry, but i just don't understand, why are you so angry. No one said, that your opinion means nothing, i could say the same, there are many people who agree with this.
    For all of your questions there are already answers in this thread, so i'm not goin' to repeat myself or the others.
    Anyway, there are already too much fights between people with different opinions, what i really don't understand, and i'm not goin' to do the same, that is not the reason why i'm here.
    Peace

I'm not angry at all and I can't see why you're saying I'm fighting with the rest of the people who support EandMJ. I'm just voicing my opinion like all of you do and I didn't disrespect anyone (since that's not why I am here neiher)..And since this is like running in circles I just decided to let it go and wait.

Ok, i thought you were angry 'cause there were way too much "!" and "??" in your post, but if you were not, then it's my bad. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I didn't say you were fighting, i was talking abt others, in general. (since i've seen that "fans" r attacking each others for no reason, and that's what i don't understand.)
    It was not against you. I'm not against anyone.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Hazzely. I'm sorry, but i just don't understand, why are you so angry. No one said, that your opinion means nothing, i could say the same, there are many people who agree with this.
    For all of your questions there are already answers in this thread, so i'm not goin' to repeat myself or the others.
    Anyway, there are already too much fights between people with different opinions, what i really don't understand, and i'm not goin' to do the same, that is not the reason why i'm here.
    Peace

I'm not angry at all and I can't see why you're saying I'm fighting with the rest of the people who support EandMJ. I'm just voicing my opinion like all of you do and I didn't disrespect anyone (since that's not why I am here neiher)..And since this is like running in circles I just decided to let it go and wait.

Ok, i thought you were angry 'cause there were way too much "!" and "??" in your post, but if you were not, then it's my bad. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I didn't say you were fighting, i was talking abt others, in general. (since i've seen that "fans" r attacking each others for no reason, and that's what i don't understand.)

I didnt's use not even a single "??" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

It's sad there seems to be a division on the forum now because of different opinions but we are all here because of Michael and we all care about him..
    This has to stop..we must unite again for HIS SAKE ;S
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    Peace

It's sad there seems to be a division on the forum now because of different opinions but we are all here because of Michael and we all care about him..

That's what I'm sayin', no?
    Peace

That's what I'm sayin', no?

Yes but I was just giving my opinion too ^^
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    I'm not against this because I think the media will hurt Michael again with it (even though they will) or because I don't support Michael (I do). I just don't believe Michael's return hinges on whether we can open heart and minds to it. At the end of TII, Michael talks about breathing in his own time, playing with them a little, then BAM! Michael loves surprising people: BAM! "In the face, the last thing I expected, who could imagine" kind of surprise. I think his surprise will only be diminished by trying to warm people up to the idea. That's like walking into a surprise party you know about and having to act surprised when everyone jumps up. Where's the over-the-top magic in that? If/When he comes back, it will be in his own time - not ours - and for his own reasons - not the ones we think we know.

This is not rebellious talk or meant to "rain on anyone's parade." It's just an opposing opinion.

(One other thing...why couldn't it at least be "MJandElvis"? No offense to Elvis but this IS a MJ hoax death website.)
  • I'm not against this because I think the media will hurt Michael again with it (even though they will) or because I don't support Michael (I do). I just don't believe Michael's return hinges on whether we can open heart and minds to it. At the end of TII, Michael talks about breathing in his own time, playing with them a little, then BAM! Michael loves surprising people: BAM! "In the face, the last thing I expected, who could imagine" kind of surprise. I think his surprise will only be diminished by trying to warm people up to the idea. That's like walking into a surprise party you know about and having to act surprised when everyone jumps up. Where's the over-the-top magic in that? If/When he comes back, it will be in his own time - not ours - and for his own reasons - not the ones we think we know.

This is not rebellious talk or meant to "rain on anyone's parade." It's just an opposing opinion.

(One other thing...why couldn't it at least be "MJandElvis"? No offense to Elvis but this IS a MJ hoax death website.)

Good point. I think Elvis is listed first mainly because he was the first to fake his death. Also because it's alphabetical. But I do think you may have a point. When people see Elvis first they may lose interest. Perhaps we could make a deal - we'll go to the media if TS will change the site to MJandElvis.com <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I know the media will probably be contacted either way.. but would this change make anyone feel more comfortable with it? Who knows if TS will/can change it...but sometimes all you have to do is ask... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    correct me if i am wrong (since at the moment i can't seem to find the original ts thing) but i thought the request to go to the website and the statement was that perhaps it might get media attention. where did the idea come from to go directly to the media? i got lost somewhere, sorry <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • KeikoKeiko Posts: 50
    Alright, I don't post much as I really hate getting into arguments with people, but I really can't hold my tongue anymore..
    I have no problem with going to the media about Michael. That's how word gets out about anything and everything. If the family is truly upset by it, they will say something. Now if Michael does "BAM", how else would we know about it? Even if we were the first to know..it's the internet. Internet is a form of media. How did you hear about the "death"? The media. Without media, Michael wouldn't even be Michael. We probably wouldn't even know who he is on such a worldwide scale. Not all media is evil, I think some of you forget that...it all depends on how you use it and who you go to. Yes, they will most likely make fun of us, but honestly, they would do that anyway. Do we really care? I know I don't. Now if my picture was going to be plastered all over CNN, that's another story, but a few anonymous internet usernames? Who cares?! All that matters is it gets out there.

I just think adding Elvis into the mix is a little kooky. When you propose that Michael hoaxed his death, a person's natural reaction is to laugh and say "Yeah, just like Elvis". It sounds even more unbelievable to nod, smile and agree with them! It's been over thirty years. Elvis would be in his mid-seventies...if he hoaxed his death, that's his business, but some of you seem to be suggesting he will "BAM" as well. I hope you don't think he will perform again...what's he going to do at that age? Maybe it's because Elvis was before my time, and I really don't know a lick about him other than what's been mentioned on this website, but the only thing I'm picturing is a new sponsor for those hoverround commercials. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Especially if you believe the first photo on this page (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10500&p=177013<!-- l -->) that was supposedly taken over a decade ago is him. No disrespect intended, but honestly...in my opinion, when you add Elvis to this, it just increases the likelihood we won't be taken seriously. Besides, isn't this the "Michael Jackson" hoax forum? I'm sure there is an Elvis Presley hoax forum out there somewhere.

I feel like this is a recurring problem, though, when we do go to the media...not only about Elvis, but when it comes to things like the O2 guy and the DaveDave theory...it's presented like we all believe it, no strings attached. There are so many differences in opinion on this website. I think I would tolerate adding Elvis if it's somehow made clear that only some of us support that theory, not neccesarily the entire community. I know that's pretty impossible, but in a perfect world..
    think some are still suffering from sunburn
  • Alright, I don't post much as I really hate getting into arguments with people, but I really can't hold my tongue anymore..
    I have no problem with going to the media about Michael. That's how word gets out about anything and everything. If the family is truly upset by it, they will say something. Now if Michael does "BAM", how else would we know about it? Even if we were the first to know..it's the internet. Internet is a form of media. How did you hear about the "death"? The media. Without media, Michael wouldn't even be Michael. We probably wouldn't even know who he is on such a worldwide scale. Not all media is evil, I think some of you forget that...it all depends on how you use it and who you go to. Yes, they will most likely make fun of us, but honestly, they would do that anyway. Do we really care? I know I don't. Now if my picture was going to be plastered all over CNN, that's another story, but a few anonymous internet usernames? Who cares?! All that matters is it gets out there.

I just think adding Elvis into the mix is a little kooky. When you propose that Michael hoaxed his death, a person's natural reaction is to laugh and say "Yeah, just like Elvis". It sounds even more unbelievable to nod, smile and agree with them! It's been over thirty years. Elvis would be in his mid-seventies...if he hoaxed his death, that's his business, but some of you seem to be suggesting he will "BAM" as well. I hope you don't think he will perform again...what's he going to do at that age? Maybe it's because Elvis was before my time, and I really don't know a lick about him other than what's been mentioned on this website, but the only thing I'm picturing is a new sponsor for those hoverround commercials. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Especially if you believe the first photo on this page (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10500&p=177013<!-- l -->) that was supposedly taken over a decade ago is him. No disrespect intended, but honestly...in my opinion, when you add Elvis to this, it just increases the likelihood we won't be taken seriously. Besides, isn't this the "Michael Jackson" hoax forum? I'm sure there is an Elvis Presley hoax forum out there somewhere.

I feel like this is a recurring problem, though, when we do go to the media...not only about Elvis, but when it comes to things like the O2 guy and the DaveDave theory...it's presented like we all believe it, no strings attached. There are so many differences in opinion on this website. I think I would tolerate adding Elvis if it's somehow made clear that only some of us support that theory, not neccesarily the entire community. I know that's pretty impossible, but in a perfect world..

Thanks for posting. Great point about the media. Without media, none of this would exist.

I also know where you're coming from with Elvis. We might just have to wait until the DNA evidence is confirmed. That way, it becomes more than a theory.

But either way we already have gotten media attention. This isn't a secret. The sun may have burned us but it brought more people here than ever. Just like the media burned MJ...he still sold more records than anyone and he remained the most famous person on the planet. You have to take the good with the bad to make any kind of difference in this world.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    has anyone noticed that the redirected page only shows MJ, Jackie and Tito??
    Do you think this is relevent?
    is there a need to be in a hurry? i am not trying to be sassy i'm just asking. cause this situation reminds me of what goes on in the back seat of the old mans car when someone is trying to talk you out of your "virtue" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> if you love me you'll give it to me now yada yada. what is the rush. ?
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    IMHO, I don't think we initiated the combination of MJ and Elvis. This was done long ago by Michael himself. He has always seemed to thrive on doing the unexpected and this has his recognizable touch. For me, the last thing I want to do when Michael puts one of his trademark twists into something, is to jump ship. And I don't think he is scared of anything, especially the media. (and neither am I, btw <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
    About TS, I have Jaci's faith that he is legit, although I'm not sure I would go as far as head shaving. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Through it all, TS has remained a gentleman, exhibiting a patience we can all envy in this "instant potato" world. When the time comes that he is at liberty to reveal himself, IMHO, there is going to be quite a bit of embarrassment for some, as the thought that they have actually disrespected this person dawns on them. I would not want to stand in those shoes, nor would I relish the supper of crow that will inevitably be eaten.
    This is a very interesting thread and I appreciate all the posts and opinions.
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Hold on a second...
    If the things about Elvis are even true...
    ...Has anyone ever stopped to consider what ELVIS even thinks of this? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    would a move of this nature by michael be pro elvis or con. would it be a revealtion or an exposure? has there been an idication of why michael would want this.? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I'm not against this because I think the media will hurt Michael again with it (even though they will) or because I don't support Michael (I do). I just don't believe Michael's return hinges on whether we can open heart and minds to it. At the end of TII, Michael talks about breathing in his own time, playing with them a little, then BAM! Michael loves surprising people: BAM! "In the face, the last thing I expected, who could imagine" kind of surprise. I think his surprise will only be diminished by trying to warm people up to the idea. That's like walking into a surprise party you know about and having to act surprised when everyone jumps up. Where's the over-the-top magic in that? If/When he comes back, it will be in his own time - not ours - and for his own reasons - not the ones we think we know.

Good point. I think Elvis is listed first mainly because he was the first to fake his death. Also because it's alphabetical. But I do think you may have a point. When people see Elvis first they may lose interest. Perhaps we could make a deal - we'll go to the media if TS will change the site to MJandElvis.com <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

@Jaci,

Especially YOU. This is why I get upset. You only have to go back a few posts to one of your other comments in this thread to see your thinking, it is "all good" and then this kind of wishy washy back and forth thinking. Empathy is one thing, changing your mind in less than 1 thread is wheeeeeeeew! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

And for the other person I quoted, If your offended by the word rebellious behavior than it may mean you have a guilty conscious. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I am Not fighting, arguing or anything else. This is a "simple mission" and a task being asked of us, to do by FAITH.

Either do it or don't.

I think Elvis is first out of RESPECT. Which I thought Jaci, you stated "if Michael is a fan of Elvis than we should embrace that".. what happened to that thought? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I don't think it is respectful to ask TS to change the website to suit others who don't want to do it, or are against it, they don't have to do it or like it.

How many of you would feel real ashamed if you found out TS was in fact Michael or maybe even ?

James 1:2-8 (Amplified Bible)
    2 Consider it wholly joyful, my brethren, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations.

3 Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience.

4 But let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be [people] perfectly and fully developed [with no defects], lacking in nothing.

5 If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of [the giving God] [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him.

6 Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind.

7 For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything [he asks for] from the Lord,

8 [For being as he is] a man of two minds (hesitating, dubious, irresolute), [he is] unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything [he thinks, feels, decides].

Peace
    AND Believe THIS IS A TEST.
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    "Actions have reactions, don't be quick to judge. You may not know the hardships people don't speak of. It's best to step back, and observe with couth, for we all must meet our Moment of Truth."

@Jaci,

Especially YOU. This is why I get upset. You only have to go back a few posts to one of your other comments in this thread to see your thinking, it is "all good" and then this kind of wishy washy back and forth thinking. Empathy is one thing, changing your mind in less than 1 thread is wheeeeeeeew! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

And for the other person I quoted, If your offended by the word rebellious behavior than it may mean you have a guilty conscious. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I am Not fighting, arguing or anything else. This is a "simple mission" and a task being asked of us, to do by FAITH.

Either do it or don't.

I think Elvis is first out of RESPECT. Which I thought Jaci, you stated "if Michael is a fan of Elvis than we should embrace that".. what happened to that thought? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I don't think it is respectful to ask TS to change the website to suit others who don't want to do it, or are against it, they don't have to do it or like it.

How many of you would feel real ashamed if you found out TS was in fact Michael or maybe even ?

2 Consider it wholly joyful, my brethren, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations.

3 Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience.

4 But let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be [people] perfectly and fully developed [with no defects], lacking in nothing.

5 If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of [the giving God] [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him.

6 Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind.

7 For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything [he asks for] from the Lord,

8 [For being as he is] a man of two minds (hesitating, dubious, irresolute), [he is] unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything [he thinks, feels, decides].

Peace

I personally am not being wishy-washy. I personally believe in all of it and think we should go to the media immediately. I was simply trying to see other's point of view and meet somewhere in the middle, because it isn't completely up to ME. I try to put myself in the shoes of others, I try to see things the way they might see them so that I can better explain my position. I don't really expect TS to change the website, lol. I just meant that if that one little thing would change someone's mind, then why not? But I don't think that it would especially since nobody answered me when I asked if it would changed anyone's mind.

It was absoultely not necessary to single me out like that, but it's okay. I know how frustrating this all can be.

I've said it a million times, I am all in. I have not changed my mind and I won't change my mind unless I am proven wrong. I even vowed to shave my head if I'm wrong about this. lol. I'm sorry that what I said was taken the wrong way. Was just trying to indentify with someone else's position and keep things light.
    if some are hell bent on doing this media thing here is one thought.remember michael's thing for taking what came before him and making it his own. remember the connection with michael and p.t. barnum. and remember that this was tom parkers doing not elvis if it did in fact take place. i know when i first considered either of these being for real my thoughts were that tom parker was capable of this and mcihael but not elvis. now back to my little room <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'm not against this because I think the media will hurt Michael again with it (even though they will) or because I don't support Michael (I do). I just don't believe Michael's return hinges on whether we can open heart and minds to it. At the end of TII, Michael talks about breathing in his own time, playing with them a little, then BAM! Michael loves surprising people: BAM! "In the face, the last thing I expected, who could imagine" kind of surprise. I think his surprise will only be diminished by trying to warm people up to the idea. That's like walking into a surprise party you know about and having to act surprised when everyone jumps up. Where's the over-the-top magic in that? If/When he comes back, it will be in his own time - not ours - and for his own reasons - not the ones we think we know.

@Jaci,

Either do it or don't.

Peace

I personally am not being wishy-washy. I personally believe in all of it and think we should go to the media immediately. I was simply trying to see other's point of view and meet somewhere in the middle, because it isn't completely up to ME. I try to put myself in the shoes of others, I try to see things the way they might see them so that I can better explain my position. I don't really expect TS to change the website, lol. I just meant that if that one little thing would change someone's mind, then why not? But I don't think that it would especially since nobody answered me when I asked if it would changed anyone's mind.

It was absoultely not necessary to single me out like that, but it's okay. I know how frustrating this all can be.

I've said it a million times, I am all in. I have not changed my mind and I won't change my mind unless I am proven wrong. I even vowed to shave my head if I'm wrong about this. lol. I'm sorry that what I said was taken the wrong way. Was just trying to indentify with someone else's position and keep things light.

I will join you on the head shaving bet! I think we are safe. And I agree that we should take action a.s.a.p. TS is not pushing this through for nothing, Mike has a schedule as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

@Jaci,

Either do it or don't.

Peace

I will join you on the head shaving bet! I think we are safe. And I agree that we should take action a.s.a.p. TS is not pushing this through for nothing, Mike has a schedule as well.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It would be great to have a head-shaving partner! I don't think we'll have to do it either, but it's comforting to know that I won't have to be bald alone <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Let's think of another possibility.

It doesn't matter whether you resort to the most "reliable" journalists or not since The Sun, Mirror.uk, The NY post and company will be there waiting for their minute of fame. They can easily take that info out of context (more than it already is -just my opinion) and twist the story in such a way it will make Michael look like a freak again..Who has more readers? Tabloids or the people you are trying to contact? How many followers does The Sun have? a lot, remember the past experience.
    What will sell more? People love gossip and they are too brainwashed to question the info given by the media..
    So it won't work anyways

Following TS blindly is not the answer to our questions. Remember TS said this is a course and most people already failed, that we are being tested. We should question him and not just do what he says..
    "I wanna play with them, snap my fingers maybe and then BAM" ..What kind of BAm will that be if everyone will know about the hoax? And how will his comeback be if the story will be twisted even more by the tabloids?
    It will be like "Oh yes, it was true, he is back.." ..I thought he wanted to shock the world and make history ! what kind of bam will it be if everyone knows about it.
    And imagine it is proven Elvis is dead, what credibility will our theory about Michael being alive will have since you're comparing them both? NONE "If elvis was proved to be dead so is Michael"

Whatever ;S
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'll just copy what I posted in the other thread:

It doesn't matter whether you resort to the most "reliable" journalists or not since The Sun, Mirror.uk, The NY post and company will be there waiting for their minute of fame. They can easily take that info out of context (more than it already is -just my opinion) and twist the story in such a way it will make Michael look like a freak again..Who has more readers? Tabloids or the people you are trying to contact? How many followers does The Sun have? a lot, remember the past experience.
    What will sell more? People love gossip and they are too brainwashed to question the info given by the media..
    So it won't work anyways

Following TS blindly is not the answer to our questions. Remember TS said this is a course and most people already failed, that we are being tested. We should question him and not just do what he says..
    "I wanna play with them, snap my fingers maybe and then BAM" ..What kind of BAm will that be if everyone will know about the hoax? And how will his comeback be if the story will be twisted even more by the tabloids?
    It will be like "Oh yes, it was true, he is back.." ..I thought he wanted to shock the world and make history ! what kind of bam will it be if everyone knows about it.
    And imagine it is proven Elvis is dead, what credibility will our theory about Michael being alive will have since you're comparing them both? NONE "If elvis was proved to be dead so is Michael"

Whatever ;S

I am not following TS blindly, I never follow anyone blindly and wouldn't even do so if Mike himself called me and asked, I question everything.

Contacting the media is the right thing to do IMO. The BAM won't be less shocking, because most will see this as just another conspiracy theory. Yet there will also be a lot of people that will awaken to the truth, and they will spread this as well.

We need more people to see why he has done this, so he will be ably to return with a bunch of people having his back, whatever happens. TS has mentioned a lot of times that this should not stay a secret, that people NEED to know this for Mike to be able to come back. You can also see the test differently: Are you willing to help him and back him up, whatever is needed? Even if you have to cross your own personal boundaries? "Through our doubts and frustrations, Will you be there?"

See it like this: If TS was testing us and he sees we are going to do this, while it could be dangerous for Mike, he wouldn't let us do this. We would already have failed the test and he would find a way to let us know it is not the right path to choose. But he is still leading and encouraging. This needs to be out there, I have never been more certain about something. And what harm can it do? Some bash posts about us hoaxies? Well I'm used to it and I couldn't care less. Souza is a nickname, trash it if you want, I wouldn't loose a minute of sleep over it. Mike hoaxed his death and is prepared for media bashing. He knows them, he knows they won't ever say a nice thing about him. he has been trashed for over 20 years, I think he can handle a few articles more. The only thing the Sun article did was send a lot of new people to this forum. hundreds of thousands of people reading what we all posted and who have opened their eyes. That's a good thing. So my name is trashed because I allegedly said some things to the Sun? I really don't give a fuck, mission accomplished and that's all that counts. If Mike returns, there will be media outlets bashing and trashing the hell out of him, because the media is controlled by people that want to shut him up. At that point he needs his army to back him up, speak up and trash the media with arguments as given in many good discussions here on the board. Not just 50 people that support elvisandmj.com, but a real army that can make a change.

The only proof we have in this case is the DNA evidence that Elvis is still alive, and therefore it is highly likely that Mike is still alive. We don't have proof that Mike is alive, that is why we need Elvis here and his hoax. And as "Jesse" has send the DNA evidence himself, I think he will be ok with this.

Mike has used the media himself the past year, look at the ridiculous stories TMZ has posted (on his behalf IMO!) and every media outlet ran with it. They will look like fools when he comes back!

Sitting back, telling just a few people a week about this, is not going to do something. People are already doing that... for YEARS! The media is the only way to reach millions in just a short period of time. There is so much valuable information in this forum, I want people to read it and join us on this adventure, because the BAM is far from the end, it's only the beginning of a battle that will be even harder than discussing whether or not to contact the media now.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I'll just copy what I posted in the other thread:

So it won't work anyways

Whatever ;S

I am not following TS blindly, I never follow anyone blindly and wouldn't even do so if Mike himself called me and asked, I question everything.

Contacting the media is the right thing to do IMO. The BAM won't be less shocking, because most will see this as just another conspiracy theory. Yet there will also be a lot of people that will awaken to the truth, and they will spread this as well.

We need more people to see why he has done this, so he will be ably to return with a bunch of people having his back, whatever happens. TS has mentioned a lot of times that this should not stay a secret, that people NEED to know this for Mike to be able to come back. You can also see the test differently: Are you willing to help him and back him up, whatever is needed? Even if you have to cross your own personal boundaries? "Through our doubts and frustrations, Will you be there?"

See it like this: If TS was testing us and he sees we are going to do this, while it could be dangerous for Mike, he wouldn't let us do this. We would already have failed the test and he would find a way to let us know it is not the right path to choose. But he is still leading and encouraging. This needs to be out there, I have never been more certain about something. And what harm can it do? Some bash posts about us hoaxies? Well I'm used to it and I couldn't care less. Souza is a nickname, trash it if you want, I wouldn't loose a minute of sleep over it. Mike hoaxed his death and is prepared for media bashing. He knows them, he knows they won't ever say a nice thing about him. he has been trashed for over 20 years, I think he can handle a few articles more. The only thing the Sun article did was send a lot of new people to this forum. hundreds of thousands of people reading what we all posted and who have opened their eyes. That's a good thing. So my name is trashed because I allegedly said some things to the Sun? I really don't give a fuck, mission accomplished and that's all that counts. If Mike returns, there will be media outlets bashing and trashing the hell out of him, because the media is controlled by people that want to shut him up. At that point he needs his army to back him up, speak up and trash the media with arguments as given in many good discussions here on the board. Not just 50 people that support elvisandmj.com, but a real army that can make a change.

The only proof we have in this case is the DNA evidence that Elvis is still alive, and therefore it is highly likely that Mike is still alive. We don't have proof that Mike is alive, that is why we need Elvis here and his hoax. And as "Jesse" has send the DNA evidence himself, I think he will be ok with this.

Mike has used the media himself the past year, look at the ridiculous stories TMZ has posted (on his behalf IMO!) and every media outlet ran with it. They will look like fools when he comes back!

Sitting back, telling just a few people a week about this, is not going to do something. People are already doing that... for YEARS! The media is the only way to reach millions in just a short period of time. There is so much valuable information in this forum, I want people to read it and join us on this adventure, because the BAM is far from the end, it's only the beginning of a battle that will be even harder than discussing whether or not to contact the media now.

LMAO
    Ok so I copy/paste it from the other thread too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i think we will never agree on this one but well, it's human nature, we all see this in different ways
    With these redirects I really don't know anymore what TS's intentions are and where is he going with that..so I wouldn't put all my trust in him unless he comes with an explanation

So basically we are USING Elvis to inform the media about Michael's hoax, it doesn't matter if Elvis wants to keep staying into hiding or not.. you are going to reveal him anyways.
    Apart from that, as far as I'm concerned the DNA didn't prove he is alive yet, so rushing like this without even having a solid proof would be messed up. What if we find out at Eliza's hearing that none of that was true? Why can't you at least wait for that & wait to see what Eliza thinks about it also?

And I don't think we should be the ones giving the media their minute of fame by using Michael..we kept saying "why do you read tabloids! why do you believe what's said in the media, just ignore them" yet what we do is resort to them. Who cares if we have more hits on this site and if we have more members investigating this and start questioning the "death"? I don't want Michael to "handle a few articles more", he already had enough for more than 30 years

And I'm not so sure about TMZ being part of the hoax ;S

Again, this is just my opinion and I hope I didn't ofend anyone, i'm just standing up for who I care about and what I believe in

We are running in circles ;/ you don't need to reply if you don't want to..we already know what are our current thoughts on this <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

We better stick on one thread lol <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=106&t=12494&start=200<!-- l -->