TMZ/ Jermaine Meeting with Obama

airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
edited January 1970 in News
OK, so tonight TMZ ...
TMZ: "Jackie Jackson in Washington will meet with President Obama tommorrow"...(shows video of Jermaine) ..."Oh, sorry, it's Jermaine!" (laughs) (shows Obama)
"Well, Jermaine, why are you meeting with Obama?"
Jerm: "I want to get a monument of Michael"
TMZ: "A monument of Michael Jackson!?"
(shows Lincoln Monument with Michael head) OMG!
Gets better...(shows two Washington memorials a big one and a small one)
TMZ: "Better yet, How bout a Propofol Building"
(shows bottle of propofol like a monument)
TMZ: "How bout a Black House" (shows White House painted black)
It goes on ... (shows Jerm again)
TMZ: "Good luck on your meeting with Obama tomorrow...Tito... oh, I mean Jermaine...whatever"

If these guys aren't in on this hoax... then they are very, very sick people! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• You are right - if they aren't in the "know" they are really being disrespectful. I will choose to believe they are involved otherwise I'd really be disgusted at their behavior right now. Thanks for sharing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    in the hoax or not they are playing with our feelings and they are disrespectful no matter what!

Tired of the BS media! They are sick!
  • those of us who Truely love Michael with all our hearts are definitely having them stomped on. I just want it to stop. I want off this rollercoaster.
  • i always thought OBAMA has a connection with the hoax. i guess its time for his update and whats to come next <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Sigh, TMZ. One minute they're praising Michael, especially Harvey who goes on and on about how much he loves Michael.
    And the next minute they're bashing him like this! It's ridiculous. Ughhh I absolutely HATE how the media continues to just disrespect Michael like this especially if they believe he's passed, even if they don't they know that others believe he has passed and would find this extremely offensive. And it's not just TMZ.
    Just because it's the media and positivity doesn't sell? No, screw that, that's no excuse, these are PEOPLE saying these things about a great man who is believed to be deceased and that's disgusting.
    I'll still never get over, it was literally the day of, if not the next day of, Michael's death and the reporters of TMZ were all in a room discussing which deceased celebrity they should bring back to life if they could, and a black man said, "Michael hasn't been gone long enough to really be missed yet." Then they all laughed. I changed the channel right then and there. I just really wish they would stop, it's ridiculously unnecessary.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    where is the link or video?

There was a thread about this. Anyway, Jermain wants to meet to ask Obama what plane took Michael from LAX and where. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    But that's the thing.. We somehow encourGe this. We as general public.
    When we learn media is out with an article on MJ and we find out it's bS or they are talking trash, don't we still go to the link and read it our selves even though we agree that it's BS? That adds to the traffic to their sites and they become popular and they know what brings it and hence thecycle is repeated. I don't go to tmz or other trashy medias just coz of that. I either read if the article is copy pasted on this forum or just take the poster's word for it.
  • OK, so tonight TMZ ...
    TMZ: "Jackie Jackson in Washington will meet with President Obama tommorrow"...(shows video of Jermaine) ..."Oh, sorry, it's Jermaine!" (laughs) (shows Obama)
    "Well, Jermaine, why are you meeting with Obama?"
    Jerm: "I want to get a monument of Michael"
    TMZ: "A monument of Michael Jackson!?"
    (shows Lincoln Monument with Michael head) OMG!
    Gets better...(shows two Washington memorials a big one and a small one)
    TMZ: "How bout a Black House" (shows White House painted black)
    It goes on ... (shows Jerm again)
    TMZ: "Good luck on your meeting with Obama tomorrow...Tito... oh, I mean Jermaine...whatever"

If these guys aren't in on this hoax... then they are very, very sick people! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TMZ is NO friend of MJ! Please remind yourselves of MJ's song "They Don't Care Abot Us" and WHO he was referring to! (Hint: Abe Foxman wrote him Demanding that he change the lyrics: "Jew me, sue me, Kike me..." Well, Harvey is one of "Them", in case you havent' figured it out yet! Have you forgotten the BIG blue Star of David shown on the screen during his memorial? That really bugged me since MJ was Not Jewish; til I read somewhere that was their nuanced way of telling their insiders that "they" were responsible for his death. TMZ breaking the News of MJ's death had nothing to do with a Hoax - it had to do with a Final form of humiliation and Disrespect. There was no way they were going to afford him the *Dignity* of a respectful Death announcement! It was like a Final "Slap in the Face" to have it announced by this Trashy, trivial paparazzi show. Why do you think the participation has dropped off here? The forum seems to want to align itself with TMZ. TMZ cares NOTHING about MJ except the hits it produces on their website. I find Harvey disgusting myself.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm taking these TMZ comments as clues. There's messages to analyze, we've only been through this all dozens of times before with TMZ, Jermaine and other insiders. Michael may be giving these lines himself, and he is a joker and enjoys a good laugh. I look at everything through Michael's-alive-glasses! We are in a hoax investigators site, not a MJ's dead site. And I believe TMZ is a friend of MJ's. The participation has only dropped off, IMO because not much has been happening and most people hoped for a sooner BAM. I personally feel more confident than ever that Michael's alive and behind the drama we see. Negative scary talk doesn't deter me from the thousands of details showing his directing this all. It's only an illusion of death, and Michael loves illusions!!!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    TMZ is NO friend of MJ! Please remind yourselves of MJ's song "They Don't Care Abot Us" and WHO he was referring to! (Hint: Abe Foxman wrote him Demanding that he change the lyrics: "Jew me, sue me, Kike me..." Well, Harvey is one of "Them", in case you havent' figured it out yet! Have you forgotten the BIG blue Star of David shown on the screen during his memorial? That really bugged me since MJ was Not Jewish...
    Most of the major religious symbols were shown during the memorial.
    They weren't going to exclude the Star of David, just because Harvey may be Jewish..
  • TMZ is NO friend of MJ! Please remind yourselves of MJ's song "They Don't Care Abot Us" and WHO he was referring to! (Hint: Abe Foxman wrote him Demanding that he change the lyrics: "Jew me, sue me, Kike me..." Well, Harvey is one of "Them", in case you havent' figured it out yet! Have you forgotten the BIG blue Star of David shown on the screen during his memorial? That really bugged me since MJ was Not Jewish...
    They weren't going to exclude the Star of David, just because Harvey may be Jewish..

Watch it again - The Star of David was shown much larger size and for longer. (The other symbols were very small and for shorter duration) The Blue SOD was definitely more Prominent than the others. Keep on discounting the Glaring, Obvious signs of what was done to MJ and by whom. Some people seem to prefer to stay brainwashed in order to preserve their own selfish fantasies. Meanwhile an insideous, evil, satanic cabal has gotten away with murder and YOU are doing NOTHING about it becasue you prefer to keep your head in the sand!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I'm done here.
    I can't even BEGIN to explain what's wrong with that post.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    TMZ is NO friend of MJ! Please remind yourselves of MJ's song "They Don't Care Abot Us" and WHO he was referring to! (Hint: Abe Foxman wrote him Demanding that he change the lyrics: "Jew me, sue me, Kike me..." Well, Harvey is one of "Them", in case you havent' figured it out yet! Have you forgotten the BIG blue Star of David shown on the screen during his memorial? That really bugged me since MJ was Not Jewish...

Watch it again - The Star of David was shown much larger size and for longer. (The other symbols were very small and for shorter duration) The Blue SOD was definitely more Prominent than the others. Keep on discounting the Glaring, Obvious signs of what was done to MJ and by whom. Some people seem to prefer to stay brainwashed in order to preserve their own selfish fantasies. Meanwhile an insideous, evil, satanic cabal has gotten away with murder and YOU are doing NOTHING about it becasue you prefer to keep your head in the sand!

We'll have to agree to disagree. If I were to conclude MJ was indeed dead, it would not be because someone called me an idiot or brainwashed, or yelled at me. It would have to be from analyzing ALL the evidence scrupulously, on the surface and hidden, then connecting the dots, which is what this forum is all about.
  • TMZ is NO friend of MJ! Please remind yourselves of MJ's song "They Don't Care Abot Us" and WHO he was referring to! (Hint: Abe Foxman wrote him Demanding that he change the lyrics: "Jew me, sue me, Kike me..." Well, Harvey is one of "Them", in case you havent' figured it out yet! Have you forgotten the BIG blue Star of David shown on the screen during his memorial? That really bugged me since MJ was Not Jewish...

We'll have to agree to disagree. If I were to conclude MJ was indeed dead, it would not be because someone called me an idiot or brainwashed, or yelled at me. It would have to be from analyzing ALL the evidence scrupulously, on the surface and hidden, then connecting the dots, which is what this forum is all about.

I never yelled at you and I never called you an idiot (apparently that is wishful thinking?) If you had anaylized all the evidence you would see the $$ factor! Why is the Family quiet? Word has it the deadbeat ones are getting a monthly check from the estate to keep their mouth shut. Sony, AEG, Colony Capital, all have what they want. Tohme Tohme has dissappeared into thin air. The loose canons have been silenced (Chandler & Lopez) Katherine won't be out on the street cause Branca paid off the delinquent mortgage on Havenhurst and the overdue utility bills. The brothers got thier reality TV show (who would have been interested in them if MJ was alive?) The crushing debt MJ incurred is being paid off. Bottom line: Everyone's doing GREAT since since MJ died (Get It Yet?)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305

I never yelled at you and I never called you an idiot (apparently that is wishful thinking?) If you had anaylized all the evidence you would see the $$ factor! Why is the Family quiet? Word has it the deadbeat ones are getting a monthly check from the estate to keep their mouth shut. Sony, AEG, Colony Capital, all have what they want. Tohme Tohme has dissappeared into thin air. The loose canons have been silenced (Chandler & Lopez) Katherine won't be out on the street cause Branca paid off the delinquent mortgage on Havenhurst and the overdue utility bills. The brothers got thier reality TV show (who would have been interested in them if MJ was alive?) The crushing debt MJ incurred is being paid off. Bottom line: Everyone's doing GREAT since since MJ died (Get It Yet?)

@Good Let's Dance - You know we are all media controlled and by reading your statements it seems that you are media controlled too...so for me, I do get it, but not because I read and BELIEVE the media BS. How do you know that someone is getting a monthly cheque to shut up? Was MJ really in debt? How do we know Branca paid off a deliquent mortgage? Did we actually phone the lawyers who did the discharge of this mortgage? I highly doubt it, no we just took the media's word as the gospel. This is what MJ is trying to disspell... I think many of us have analyzed alot of the "evidence" (some evidence btw that the media has so conveniently and nicely laid out for us) so because you came to a certain conclusion about your investigation does not mean that everyone comes to the same conclusions. So play nice with your words. Thank you.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    I'm taking these TMZ comments as clues. There's messages to analyze, we've only been through this all dozens of times before with TMZ, Jermaine and other insiders. Michael may be giving these lines himself, and he is a joker and enjoys a good laugh. I look at everything through Michael's-alive-glasses! We are in a hoax investigators site, not a MJ's dead site. And I believe TMZ is a friend of MJ's. The participation has only dropped off, IMO because not much has been happening and most people hoped for a sooner BAM. I personally feel more confident than ever that Michael's alive and behind the drama we see. Negative scary talk doesn't deter me from the thousands of details showing his directing this all. It's only an illusion of death, and Michael loves illusions!!!

I am with you on this one. I also believe MJ is behind the scenes directing what happens from one day to the next. I am not bothered by Jermaine going to see President Obama. TMZ can put out any story they care to from here until BAM Day! It doesn't sway me at all because at the end of the day MJ is very much alive! Keep the Faith!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I would like to see the expressions on the faces of those people harping about those of us who have hope, who have our eyes open to the clues and the illusions, who watch, look and listen to every detail.....I want to see these people if all of our hard work pays off and Michael comes forth and shakes his head, my my my, and just what have I been telling you all of these years, have you learned nothing....are you listening!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hey wasn't the 21st 40days and 40 nights from michael's birthday?
    I do not believe in the theory of murder, all tests are hoax in this forum. As TS said this theory requires a very sinister calculated plan, which would include the family, and all the planning before June 25, 2009, Kenny Ortega involved in the plot of the movie, to make death seem like a joke, Michael (Smooth Criminal, Gilda, the resurrection of the spider, "Bam" final statement, no Rip.
    The photos of the girl liberia at the memorial and burial. If Michael really had been murdered, Mrs. Katherine, I would be involved in all that sinister? Not think so.
  • hey wasn't the 21st 40days and 40 nights from michael's birthday?
    July 21 is also a feast day.
    In the West, the Roman Catholic Church commemorates the Prophet Daniel on July 21.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophet_Daniel

You know from the Bible and the TS redirects. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Feast Day
    A feast day (or festival) is the date a saint, a holy event, or a holy object is commemorated in the liturgical life of the Orthodox Church. A feast day is primarily celebrated through the hymnography of the Church's divine services appointed to be celebrated on such day. Sometimes the feast day commemoration involves a day of strict fasting.

The Orthodox Church commemorates certain saints or sacred events in its history every day of the year. The feast day of a saint is generally the date of his or her death.
    http://orthodoxwiki.org/Feast_day
  • I'm taking these TMZ comments as clues. There's messages to analyze, we've only been through this all dozens of times before with TMZ, Jermaine and other insiders. Michael may be giving these lines himself, and he is a joker and enjoys a good laugh. I look at everything through Michael's-alive-glasses! We are in a hoax investigators site, not a MJ's dead site. And I believe TMZ is a friend of MJ's. The participation has only dropped off, IMO because not much has been happening and most people hoped for a sooner BAM. I personally feel more confident than ever that Michael's alive and behind the drama we see. Negative scary talk doesn't deter me from the thousands of details showing his directing this all. It's only an illusion of death, and Michael loves illusions!!!

I am with you on this one. I also believe MJ is behind the scenes directing what happens from one day to the next. I am not bothered by Jermaine going to see President Obama. TMZ can put out any story they care to from here until BAM Day! It doesn't sway me at all because at the end of the day MJ is very much alive! Keep the Faith!
    I do not believe in the theory of murder, all tests are hoax in this forum. As TS said this theory requires a very sinister calculated plan, which would include the family, and all the planning before June 25, 2009, Kenny Ortega involved in the plot of the movie, to make death seem like a joke, Michael (Smooth Criminal, Gilda, the resurrection of the spider, "Bam" final statement, no Rip.
    The photos of the girl liberia at the memorial and burial. If Michael really had been murdered, Mrs. Katherine, I would be involved in all that sinister? Not think so.

I think that if there was a murder, it failed and was more likely a "Near Death Experience" and Michael was revived or should we say resurrected. Otherwise there was no "murder" but there could have been a plot. I do not believe Michael's family is involved in any plot to harm him at all.
    According Serenitys_Dream <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    I cannot understand why Michael should be giving us clues through TMZ, especially since he himself told us not to believe in those tabloid gossip B.S. Because that's what TMZ is all about?
  • I cannot understand why Michael should be giving us clues through TMZ, especially since he himself told us not to believe in those tabloid gossip B.S. Because that's what TMZ is all about?

It is called "Media Manipulation" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->