TMZ/ Jermaine Meeting with Obama

13»

Comments

• I cannot understand why Michael should be giving us clues through TMZ, especially since he himself told us not to believe in those tabloid gossip B.S. Because that's what TMZ is all about?

Maybe this is exactly why he is using media. To prove he is right and how "easy" it is.
    (of course "easy" is a total understatement here given the mega scope of the hoax)

I agree with you.That's exactly what I think. It's a kind of project or test to proof how easily people can be manipulated by the media.

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”

“It’s all for L.O.V.E.”
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Tell me if I'm wrong but if Michael came back and there was a memorial of him, wouldn't the world just call him selfish and egotistical? Because the world misunderstands Michael so they would probably take it in that way.

Yeah like they did with the whole opener of the HIStory past present and future videos? Remember that video in the beginning that Michael is walking with the soldiers through crowds of adoring fans and then has the huge monument of himself revealed? It was said in the media to have been very egotistical and self-centered of him and he was asked about it in that Diane Sawyer interview, I don't remember how he responds but us as fans all know that is not his intention and we know that he is the most humble man in the world and although I don't know him personally from what I have seen of Michael and from what Michael's close friends say about him (especially in this is it) I can come to the conclusion that he did not have a cocky or conceited bone in his body. But we also know that Michael himself KNOWS his level of greatness and he's not going to belittle himself to make others feel better. Remember when Bashir asked Michael how much he thought he was worth and Michael was shy about it at first but then admitted to over a million dollars because he's done really well <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> In my opinion even THAT is humility for Michael Jackson.

He said, most emphatically, that he was pleased with the media reaction because he wanted everyone's attention.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Tell me if I'm wrong but if Michael came back and there was a memorial of him, wouldn't the world just call him selfish and egotistical? Because the world misunderstands Michael so they would probably take it in that way.

Yeah like they did with the whole opener of the HIStory past present and future videos? Remember that video in the beginning that Michael is walking with the soldiers through crowds of adoring fans and then has the huge monument of himself revealed? It was said in the media to have been very egotistical and self-centered of him and he was asked about it in that Diane Sawyer interview, I don't remember how he responds but us as fans all know that is not his intention and we know that he is the most humble man in the world and although I don't know him personally from what I have seen of Michael and from what Michael's close friends say about him (especially in this is it) I can come to the conclusion that he did not have a cocky or conceited bone in his body. But we also know that Michael himself KNOWS his level of greatness and he's not going to belittle himself to make others feel better. Remember when Bashir asked Michael how much he thought he was worth and Michael was shy about it at first but then admitted to over a million dollars because he's done really well <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> In my opinion even THAT is humility for Michael Jackson.

He said, most emphatically, that he was pleased with the media reaction because he wanted everyone's attention.
    Oh yes!! I remember now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> thanks haha