MPJ discussed in Dutch media, interesting date made me think

2»

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Once again there are problems with the names? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • By the way I have a feeling that if TMZ is in the hoax, then maybe all the ridiculous stories they post are created for a little hoax in the big hoax. I mean a kind of tabloid hoax. Maybe they write this many stupid stories about Michael and his family and everything connected to Michael, because they want to show how easily people are manipulated by a tabloid magazine. When Michael comes back, he might tell the world together with Harvey Levin that they wanted to give a lesson for those who still believe everything they read.
    I have this feeling because stories like
    - "I'm MJ's kid"
    - hundreds of people/companies sueing the estate for money
    - family problems between the Jacksons
    - whether Michael was straight
    are the kind of stories which were always written about Michael before his "death" (the stories about money always make me think of the news we heard so often "Michael is in great debt!"). Now TMZ give these "news" in a huge amount that it's just too ridiculous... For me it says: "you have to notice it's just a wrap, as you cannot believe this many nonsense stuff"

I can be very wrong about TMZ though, maybe they are just one of the worst tabloids, and that's all. IDK.

But I hardly ever believe any of their stories....
  • emeraldcityemeraldcity Posts: 222
    Michael was living with Diana Ross for a period..And her sister never met him <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Not verry close sisters imo!
    Dont believe this story..or it is for a reason like Souza said!
    Sorry for my English
    Mattie

i was thinking that maybe the sister of DIANA ROSS keeps hiding something for DIANA ,and maybe this MOCIENNE woman is the secret love child from DIANA and MICHAEL <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> because its strange that her sister never met him <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> lets hope its all bullshit...
    Does anyone know when DIANA ROSS sang that song love child???? its about a secret child

The song "Love Child" was released on September 30, 1968, by Diana Ross & The Supremes (Michael Jackson was 10 years old at the time so it's pretty unlikely he would have fathered a secret love child with Diana!!). Just for interest's sake here are the lyrics to that song:

LOVE CHILD

Tenement slum
    Ooh, ooh, ooh....aaaahhh

You think that I don't feel love
    What I feel for you is real love
    In other's eyes I see reflected
    A hurt, scorned, rejected

Love child
    Never meant to be
    Love Child
    Born in poverty
    Love Child
    Never meant to be
    Love Child
    Take a look at me

Started my life
    In a old, cold, run-down tenement slum (tenement slum)
    My father left he never even married mom
    I shared the guilt my mama knew
    So afraid that others knew I had no name

This love we're contemplatin'
    Is worth the pain of waitin'
    We'll only end up hatin'
    The child we may be creatin'

Love Child
    Never meant to be
    Love Child
    (Scorned by) Society
    Love Child
    Always second best
    Love Child
    (Different from) Different from the rest

(Hold on hold on just a little bit longer) Mmmmm baby
    (Hold on hold on just a little bit longer) Mmmmm baby

I started school
    In a worn, torn dress that somebody threw out
    (Somebody threw out)
    I knew the way it felt to always live in doubt
    To be without the simple things
    So afraid my friends would see the guilt in me

Don't think that I don't need ya
    Don't think I don't want to please ya
    But no child of mine will be bearing
    The name of shame I've been wearing

Love Child
    Love Child
    Never quite as good
    Afraid, ashamed
    Misunderstood

But I'll always love you
    Always love you

I'll always love you
    Always love you

<!-- m -->http://www.vidivodo.com/21927/diana-ros ... love-child<!-- m -->
  • Lovin' it....

It does seem like a fake story - one planted to trigger an exhumation

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Inception.
  • King_MichaelKing_Michael Posts: 367
    No more dates for me what happened to see you in July I mean yeah it's a hoax but we need something to go on it seems like things have been slow lately, basically I'm saying Michael please come back the world is a better place with you in it you're the biggest celebrity in the world and you fought for us without you who's going to fight for us now?
  • Lovin' it....

Inception.

You have no idea how much I LOVED that movie. I even started researching Lucid Dreaming, and have even started to try it.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Inception is about mind-control. Be careful.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Lovin' it....

Inception.

You have no idea how much I LOVED that movie. I even started researching Lucid Dreaming, and have even started to try it.

Wow...that is weird..I just got home from seeing that movie today. It was brilliant.
  • Inception is about mind-control. Be careful.

It isn't about mind control, nor anything close to it. It's about dreaming. Lucid Dreaming to be exact. Lucid Dreaming is possible, and you CAN control what happens in your dreams and create anything you want in your dreams. I've done it myself. All you have to do in your dreams is tell yourself that it's all a dream and that it's NOT real. Once you do that, that's where the fun begins. You'll be riding a back at like 500 miles per hour, you'll be flying, just a bunch of cool stuff you can create in your own mind and actually dream about it. It's kind of upsetting once you wake up, though, to know that it was all fake. Literally, "the mind is the magic." I wonder if Michael ever tried lucid dreaming. It really erases all the pains of the real world. Dreams really do unlock your minds greatest potential. Grace, I seriously recommend you to do some research on Lucid Dreaming, even try it. Takes practice though. If you go to Yoga, they can REALLY teach you great techniques on it. If not that, there's always Google and Youtube.
  • 'Ze riep al jaren dat ze de dochter was van Michael Jackson'

media_xl_184326.jpg?20100730092304

SOEST - De 34-jarige Mocienne Petit, die beweert de dochter te zijn van Michael Jackson, staat in Soest bekend als een 'fantast'. Sinds een paar dagen is ze wereldnieuws.

,,Een wonderlijke vrouw en een fantast," zegt de overbuurvrouw die liever anoniem wenst te blijven vandaag in het AD. Mocienne Petit woonde enige tijd aan de Driehoeksweg 5, in een oud pand waar ze een bedrijfje had: Thuiszorg Ernestine. Intussen heeft Mocienne haar biezen gepakt.

,,Ze heeft ooit een huis gekocht in Baarn," weet een vrouw. ,,En dat heeft ze moeten laten veilen. De dochter van Michael Jackson? Een broodjeaapverhaal."

De overbuurvrouw van de Driehoeksweg had Petit vroeger regelmatig in haar voortuin. ,,Als zij de dochter is van de King of Pop, dan kan ik straks de stenen verkopen waar ze op heeft gelopen. Haha. Ze riep al jaren dat ze de dochter was van Jackson en dat ze een hoop geld tegemoet kon zien. Wij zouden daar allemaal van meeprofiteren en mochten mee op vakantie. Ik vond ze vaag en kreeg nooit goed hoogte van haar."

Een wat ouder echtpaar kent Mocienne Petit van haar Thuiszorgbedrijf Ernestine. Ze vallen bijna achterover als ze het nieuws horen. ,,Ik geloof er niks van," zegt de vrouw. ,,Maar het is echt een schat van een meid. Zij was onze redder in nood toen mijn man uit het ziekenhuis kwam na een darmoperatie.''
    30/07/10 09u17

<!-- m -->http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1022/Celebs/arti ... kson.dhtml<!-- m -->

Translation for the non Dutch: <!-- m -->http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... l=nl&tl=en<!-- m -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223

It isn't about mind control, nor anything close to it. It's about dreaming. Lucid Dreaming to be exact. Lucid Dreaming is possible, and you CAN control what happens in your dreams and create anything you want in your dreams. I've done it myself. All you have to do in your dreams is tell yourself that it's all a dream and that it's NOT real. Once you do that, that's where the fun begins. You'll be riding a back at like 500 miles per hour, you'll be flying, just a bunch of cool stuff you can create in your own mind and actually dream about it. It's kind of upsetting once you wake up, though, to know that it was all fake. Literally, "the mind is the magic." I wonder if Michael ever tried lucid dreaming. It really erases all the pains of the real world. Dreams really do unlock your minds greatest potential. Grace, I seriously recommend you to do some research on Lucid Dreaming, even try it. Takes practice though. If you go to Yoga, they can REALLY teach you great techniques on it. If not that, there's always Google and Youtube.

WoW I can't wait to see this movie...today is the premiere in my country!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->.. I really like those kind of movies with interesting subjects
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It tells the history of this of Mocienne Taking a shower as the gunpowder.

You may not agree, that's fine, I am not going into details.
    I just said "be careful".
    There is a pattern in those Hollywood frenzies and if you look really close, it is not funny at all.
    "Stealing your dreams." One day you'll remember.

It isn't about mind control, nor anything close to it. It's about dreaming. Lucid Dreaming to be exact. Lucid Dreaming is possible, and you CAN control what happens in your dreams and create anything you want in your dreams. I've done it myself. All you have to do in your dreams is tell yourself that it's all a dream and that it's NOT real. Once you do that, that's where the fun begins. You'll be riding a bike at like 500 miles per hour, you'll be flying, just a bunch of cool stuff you can create in your own mind and actually dream about it. It's kind of upsetting once you wake up, though, to know that it was all fake. Literally, "the mind is the magic." I wonder if Michael ever tried lucid dreaming. It really erases all the pains of the real world. Dreams really do unlock your minds greatest potential. Grace, I seriously recommend you to do some research on Lucid Dreaming, even try it. Takes practice though. If you go to Yoga, they can REALLY teach you great techniques on it. If not that, there's always Google and Youtube.

There is a pattern in those Hollywood frenzies and if you look really close, it is not funny at all.

Huh? Inception isn't a comedy. Inception is basically similar to a crime drama, like Law & Order, but instead of using an interrogation room, they use the person's dreams. Lucid dreaming isn't stealing your dreams. It's changing them. Lucid dreams is the time when most artists, music artists, scientists, and etc get their ideas from. When someone says they got an idea from a dream, it's 100% truth. Lucid dreaming is the most creative aspect of you. Dreaming in general is the most creative part of the human anatomy. Everybody does it, and everybody does it differently. There's probably been times where you lucid dreamed and you didn't even know it. I just watch movies for entertainment, I don't look deep down into stuff considering it's just for entertainment. I can tell the difference between fake and real. It was really cool to see something that I've done in my own life on film. I think you should see the movie first.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

I have to say that I agree with Grace on this one. I saw the movie the other night and
    mind Control" was the first thing that came to my mind also! I also see the "pattern" Grace is talking about...it's all about "awareness!"
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834

This was broadcasted in Holland today (sorry for the crappy quality, but my recorder didn't work, so I had to record the screen)

[youtube:t4i5j21y]

What if this story is fake, but a way to make the court rule the body should be exhumed so they will find out there is no one there.

The thing that caught my eye was the date of her hearing, September 7 (9/7). Mo and I talked about September 9 a few times, but we couldn't really find anything except for the fact that it's 9/9. September 7 is 2 days before 9/9, I have no idea if that can be done that quick, but what if the court rules that they can go and dig him up, and they will do so on 9/9?

9/9 is interesting because of a few things. First: it's 9/9 (99), second, it's on a Thursday, exactly 63 weeks after June 25, 2009 (6+3=9 or 6*3=18, 1+8=9) so it makes 999.

63 weeks (6+3=9 or 6*3=18, 1+8=9) is also 441 days (4+4+1=9) or 10584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9) so again 999

9/9/2010 = 9+9+2+1=21 (777)

It's an interesting date to say the least. Turning 666 upside down on a date that has 999 all over would make sense, right?

There is also:

38,102,400 seconds: 3+8+1+2+4 = 18 = 9
    635,040 minutes: 6+3+5+4 = 18 = 9

Another interesting thing about the date 9/9.....the 9th September 1956 was when Elvis Presley made his 1st appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show - which was 54 years ago to the date of 9/9/2010: 5+4 = 9 <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ed_Sullivan_Show<!-- m -->

I have to say that I agree with Grace on this one. I saw the movie the other night and
    mind Control" was the first thing that came to my mind also! I also see the "pattern" Grace is talking about...it's all about "awareness!"

After seeing Inception last night I agree with Grace and mjj4ever777. The movie revolves around planting an idea into someone's mind in a way that this person thinks it's his own idea, and acts upon it. It is done to make that person do something he normally would never have done, to manipulate him. It's not really important how it's done. In this movie it's done through entering a person's dream, but it also can be done by injecting a person with the drug sodium amytal like Evan Chandler did to Jordy.

Basic point is that someone's mind (ideas, thoughts, memories) is controlled by a third party.

By the way - did anyone else notice the "breaking glass" trigger..?
    The sad part is that many folks will not notice that "Inception" is the beginning of programming.
    All recent Hollywood successes are going into the same direction.
    I wonder since how many years this has been going on.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://allforloveblog.com/?p=2928<!-- m --> i dont know, what about this?
    Evan Chandler drugged his own son, AND Michael.. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Page seems to be dissapeared.. (scratches head)
  • If you take her first name and rearrange the letters one gets: NICE MONE (with a long "e")----pronounced "money". Just thought that "Nice mone(y)" was sort of ironic!!!!

*****BETTER YET: rearrange it again and get: NICE OMEN!!!!
    Omen=an occurrence or phenomenon believed to signify a future event. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Happy Day Everyone!

After seeing Inception last night I agree with Grace and mjj4ever777. The movie revolves around planting an idea into someone's mind in a way that this person thinks it's his own idea, and acts upon it. It is done to make that person do something he normally would never have done, to manipulate him. It's not really important how it's done. In this movie it's done through entering a person's dream, but it also can be done by injecting a person with the drug sodium amytal like Evan Chandler did to Jordy.

Basic point is that someone's mind (ideas, thoughts, memories) is controlled by a third party.

But did you enjoy the movie, that's what it's all about? Please don't be one of those people who can't find enjoyment from anything because they believe everything is a conspiracy against mankind. I hope you saw the movie for entertainment purposes and not investigative purposes. The characters in the movie were controlling the minds of the people IN the film, in a way, but they simply were not controlling the minds of the people watching the movie outside of the film. I saw the movie because it had an engaging story, an engaging script, a great director, a great cast, and awesome special effects. Not to see the movie for some petty investigating. I'm not trying to be offensive in any way, it's kind of hard to express emotion through text <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But did you enjoy the movie, that's what it's all about? Please don't be one of those people who can't find enjoyment from anything because they believe everything is a conspiracy against mankind. I hope you saw the movie for entertainment purposes and not investigative purposes. The characters in the movie were controlling the minds of the people IN the film, in a way, but they simply were not controlling the minds of the people watching the movie outside of the film. I saw the movie because it had an engaging story, an engaging script, a great director, a great cast, and awesome special effects. Not to see the movie for some petty investigating. I'm not trying to be offensive in any way, it's kind of hard to express emotion through text <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I saw the movie for entertainment purposes AND investigative purposes. Once you're awake and aware, you can't and won't shut your eyes anymore. You immediately notice things like these.

Did you see I asked if anyone else notices the "breaking glass" trigger? If you're familiar with MK Ultra you know what the trigger is used for, and you noticed what happened in that movie 4 times.

I did enjoy the movie, but to me that's not just what it's all about.

Now let's drop the Inception discussion, and return to the original topic:

MPJ discussed in Dutch media.

Breaking glasses, spiral, labyrinth, spinning top, etc..etc...
  • Guys have you notice lately the interwining of initials in all of the news and tidbits pertaining to Michael. For example MPJ, PMJJ, MJJ (and if you throw in LMPJ). Now what I find so interesting is this Lisa Marie Presley Jackson. Can Lisa go by the name Marie Presley Jackson instead if Lisa Marie. I have a friend at work name Rose Marie but we all call her Rosie. Now everyone thinks her name is Rosie when it is really Rose Marie. That was just a little tidbit to think about.