TIAI July 29

2»

Comments

• newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20 - R28)

“So if an MJ ‘resurrection’ is part of the plan and movie, what day would it be: … During the funeral wouldn’t even fit with the original Thriller, because the dead did not hop out of their caskets during a funeral — no, they came out of their graves. … ‘R’ = MJ Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ Return, MJ hoax Revealed!!! ”

Oh Yes!!!

The numbers definitely add up !! <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12839<!-- l -->
    Make sure you're free on 9/9 guys......This Is (could be <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) It!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    9.9. On Thursday, ... ! I'm not going to work! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yes it all fits! Keep the Faith!

Michael as The Archangel Michael, Jesus, the one who gave the Ten Commandments to Moses on tables of stone, which were placed in the container known as the ark of the covenant.
    It is the voice of Jesus Christ (the Son of man) that raises the dead. Just as 1 Th 4:16 says, the Lord Jesus shall descend from heaven and shout with the voice of the Archangel, because He is the Archangel. With that shout, the righteous dead will be raised from their graves!

With L.O.V.E
  • Well indeed, the connection to Bobby Fischer came to my mind too, especially because of the "inherited vitiligo" argument of MPJ ("MPJ also claims she was diagnosed with Vitiligo ... so, there's that.") , which reminded me of the so-called inherited chess talent of Fischer's alleged daughter. Heredity is just one of the possible causes of vitiligo and it cannot be considered a solid evidence, just like the chess skills of individuals.

However, the exhumation option does not seem so valid in Michael's case, because I am pretty sure there is already enough DNA material to be tested, with no need to "exhume him", just like in James Brown's case : "To be prepared for anticipated DNA tests, doctors at the Medical University of South Carolina had retrieved bone fragments from Brown’s body before burial" (<!-- m -->http://www.artharris.com/2008/05/02/dna ... thers-son/<!-- m -->), unless, of course, MPJ is connected to the hoax and the main purpose is to really dig out the alleged tomb and reveal the truth. Otherwise, in a real/simple case, samples of Michael's DNA surely exist and are already available with no need to "exhume" him.

Just an opinion...
    LOVE,
    Andy

There was a previous article on James Brown in April 2007 and it says he was exhumed. The article you posted is from May 2nd, 2008. So it seems James Brown was Exhumed and bone fragments were obtained and then he was reburied.

New and Improved Paternity Tests
    April 2007
    Fatherhood has, in the past, been a very grey area for many people; having doubts over a child’s paternity but not being able to prove it.This is no longer the case, since, thanks to advances in genetic science, the paternity test has never been easier to use and more reliable.With a probability figure of 99.999% children no longer have to remain in the dark about the identity of their biological fathers.

Take the recent and highly publicized case of Dannielynn, the late Anna Nicole Smith’s baby daughter.Four men stepped forward claiming to be her father and it was only through the use of DNA paternity tests that her biological was identified.

It was also announced last week, that DNA samples would be taken from the body of the late James Brown.The “Godfather of Soul” has had so many alleged children step up to claim some of his estate that his immediate family felt there was only one way to clear up the issue. His body has been exhumed and DNA will be extracted and compared to those claiming a biological relationship. In cases such as these, as well as the well being of the child in question, there are also major legal and financial connotations to consider so the accuracy of results is of vital importance.

Advances in DNA technology have led to paternity tests becoming cheaper and more accessible, easier to use and more accurate.It is now even possible to prove paternity without an alleged fathers DNA sample by testing siblings and grandparents. DNA samples can be extracted from discarded items like used tissues, chewing gum, hair fibres and toothbrushes.With technology moving so fast, it will soon be possible to determine a baby’s paternity through noninvasive pre natal tests.

Issues of paternity really hit the headlines back in 1943 when Charlie Chaplin was sued by actress Joan Berry who claimed he was the father of her child.At the time a blood test proved he wasn’t the biological father of the child, however, since this type of evidence was not yet admissible in court, he was ordered to pay child support.

His case sparked a change in laws regarding paternity cases and blood cases, but it wasn’t til the late 80’s that DNA testing made its entrance.Now, it is almost fool proof with further testing available to raise the odds even higher.

<!-- m -->http://www.easy-dna.com/dnanews.php/dna ... y-of-tests<!-- m -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Well indeed, the connection to Bobby Fischer came to my mind too, especially because of the "inherited vitiligo" argument of MPJ ("MPJ also claims she was diagnosed with Vitiligo ... so, there's that.") , which reminded me of the so-called inherited chess talent of Fischer's alleged daughter. Heredity is just one of the possible causes of vitiligo and it cannot be considered a solid evidence, just like the chess skills of individuals.

However, the exhumation option does not seem so valid in Michael's case, because I am pretty sure there is already enough DNA material to be tested, with no need to "exhume him", just like in James Brown's case : "To be prepared for anticipated DNA tests, doctors at the Medical University of South Carolina had retrieved bone fragments from Brown’s body before burial" (<!-- m -->http://www.artharris.com/2008/05/02/dna ... thers-son/<!-- m -->), unless, of course, MPJ is connected to the hoax and the main purpose is to really dig out the alleged tomb and reveal the truth. Otherwise, in a real/simple case, samples of Michael's DNA surely exist and are already available with no need to "exhume" him.

Just an opinion...
    LOVE,
    Andy

There was a previous article on James Brown in April 2007 and it says he was exhumed. The article you posted is from May 2nd, 2008. So it seems James Brown was Exhumed and bone fragments were obtained and then he was reburied.

New and Improved Paternity Tests
    April 2007
    Fatherhood has, in the past, been a very grey area for many people; having doubts over a child’s paternity but not being able to prove it.This is no longer the case, since, thanks to advances in genetic science, the paternity test has never been easier to use and more reliable.With a probability figure of 99.999% children no longer have to remain in the dark about the identity of their biological fathers.

Take the recent and highly publicized case of Dannielynn, the late Anna Nicole Smith’s baby daughter.Four men stepped forward claiming to be her father and it was only through the use of DNA paternity tests that her biological was identified.

It was also announced last week, that DNA samples would be taken from the body of the late James Brown.The “Godfather of Soul” has had so many alleged children step up to claim some of his estate that his immediate family felt there was only one way to clear up the issue. His body has been exhumed and DNA will be extracted and compared to those claiming a biological relationship. In cases such as these, as well as the well being of the child in question, there are also major legal and financial connotations to consider so the accuracy of results is of vital importance.

Advances in DNA technology have led to paternity tests becoming cheaper and more accessible, easier to use and more accurate.It is now even possible to prove paternity without an alleged fathers DNA sample by testing siblings and grandparents. DNA samples can be extracted from discarded items like used tissues, chewing gum, hair fibres and toothbrushes.With technology moving so fast, it will soon be possible to determine a baby’s paternity through noninvasive pre natal tests.

Issues of paternity really hit the headlines back in 1943 when Charlie Chaplin was sued by actress Joan Berry who claimed he was the father of her child.At the time a blood test proved he wasn’t the biological father of the child, however, since this type of evidence was not yet admissible in court, he was ordered to pay child support.

His case sparked a change in laws regarding paternity cases and blood cases, but it wasn’t til the late 80’s that DNA testing made its entrance.Now, it is almost fool proof with further testing available to raise the odds even higher.

<!-- m -->http://www.easy-dna.com/dnanews.php/dna ... y-of-tests<!-- m -->[/quote

<!-- m -->http://www.artharris.com/2008/05/02/dna ... thers-son/<!-- m --> i dont know something is odd with it.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    So according to this article, James Brown , he was exhumed <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Well indeed, the connection to Bobby Fischer came to my mind too, especially because of the "inherited vitiligo" argument of MPJ ("MPJ also claims she was diagnosed with Vitiligo ... so, there's that.") , which reminded me of the so-called inherited chess talent of Fischer's alleged daughter. Heredity is just one of the possible causes of vitiligo and it cannot be considered a solid evidence, just like the chess skills of individuals.

Just an opinion...

LOVE,
    Andy

We should make the comparison here with the Eliza/Elvis case. Although there were already DNA samples from Elvis in existence,
    which should exclude the necessity for exhumation, when tested the results were inconclusive as none of the DNA samples matched!!!

<!-- m -->http://www.elvisinfonet.com/eliza_presley.html<!-- m -->

A Memphis businessman and collector stepped forward with some of Elvis' medical records, including tissue samples from two liver biopsies and his post-mortem. The samples were sent for testing and came back negative - but not just between Jesse and Elvis.

It was also discovered that the DNA from the singer's liver did not match that from his post-mortem, a claim that has supported many of the subsequent web-based theories.

So, if there are existing DNA samples from MJ do they match those taken at his post-mortem???!!! My guess would be a definite NO, which will mean a possible exhumation. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

What I was thinking on this, is if they took the DNA from the liver autopsy they could test whether this is Elvis's DNA by comparing it to his family, as Eliza has done with the one she claims is Jesses. This would prove if the biopsy sample is Elvis's or not. If it is and then compared to Jesses sample then this would surely be proof that the sample Eliza has given is infact from Elvis. This could result in having to exhume Elvis's body to discover the truth and would mean that Vernon's body could remain undisturbed.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    So, instead of Mike revealing the hoax and its purpose through a worldwide satellite transmission (which would take at least 2 hours I would say) there could be an announcement, an article or whatsoever telling us how to open the Easter egg.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if millions of people have been sitting on the missing piece of the puzzle for months and months already, but never realized it?

Everything is incorporated in TII.
    The movie does not have several layers in the title only.
    There are several layers in the movie as well. It is a true masterpiece.

Remember the "Art of Writing a Letter" - you may hide a message through writing in every second line only what you want to be understood by a decoder (e.g.).
    Some of the codes we were given already - like the first characters of titles.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20 - R28)

“So if an MJ ‘resurrection’ is part of the plan and movie, what day would it be: … During the funeral wouldn’t even fit with the original Thriller, because the dead did not hop out of their caskets during a funeral — no, they came out of their graves. … ‘R’ = MJ Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ Return, MJ hoax Revealed!!! ”

I forgot about this! I'm excited!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I don't know what will be the scenario maybe that just after they discover there's no body in the tomb, Michael bams to tell no need to look for a dead body I'm still alive and it corresponds with the worldwide satellite transmission we've talked about.

Souza and I have been talking about the Easter eggs that might be hidden in the This Is It DVD. So far no one has been able to find one on the DVD, but IF there is one and it would be the missing piece of the hoax puzzle, you can bet your ass on it that it's hidden so well that no one will be able to find it UNLESS we're told HOW to get to it.

So, instead of Mike revealing the hoax and its purpose through a worldwide satellite transmission (which would take at least 2 hours I would say) there could be an announcement, an article or whatsoever telling us how to open the Easter egg.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if millions of people have been sitting on the missing piece of the puzzle for months and months already, but never realized it?

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> That would be something! I've watched the video close to 150 times now, I pretty well have it memorized, but I know absolutely ZIP about "Easter eggs" i guess I better study up on that, cause sure as shootin, something like that will happen!

Michael...you are a very clever boy, but you have my head spinning! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Don't worry, I still love ya!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

Everything is incorporated in TII.
    The movie does not have several layers in the title only.
    There are several layers in the movie as well. It is a true masterpiece.

Remember the "Art of Writing a Letter" - you may hide a message through writing in every second line only what you want to be understood by a decoder (e.g.).
    Some of the codes we were given already - like the first characters of titles.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree with you Grace. The movie definitely tells a story, I have learned so much from watching it so much and each time I watch I always seem to find something else, that I missed before. Maybe we should revisit and pick apart the movie again?
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Thanks, TS, for this redirect. IMO, another thing that points to this being an ARG is that most of the redirects are from our posts; they depend on our actions, reactions, and responses, and cannot be planned very far in advance. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    More importantly, if Michael is indeed paralleling this not only on Elvis, but also Jesus, then this is the greatest proof that he does want it taken to the media and the whole world for that matter. If he is going to "resurrect" like Jesus, would it not follow that he wants the "good news" of his imminent return to be globally heard?
    I don't think his intentions are irreverent, he simply still retains a child's innocent heart, which is a rarity. That said, "jaw dropping" and "never-been-done-before" are his trademarks and his destiny.
    As Eliza tweeted on 7/27, "It is what it is". This Is It.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks, TS, for this redirect. IMO, another thing that points to this being an ARG is that most of the redirects are from our posts; they depend on our actions, reactions, and responses, and cannot be planned very far in advance. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    More importantly, if Michael is indeed paralleling this not only on Elvis, but also Jesus, then this is the greatest proof that he does want it taken to the media and the whole world for that matter. If he is going to "resurrect" like Jesus, would it not follow that he wants the "good news" of his imminent return to be globally heard?
    I don't think his intentions are irreverent, he simply still retains a child's innocent heart, which is a rarity. That said, "jaw dropping" and "never-been-done-before" are his trademarks and his destiny.
    As Eliza tweeted on 7/27, "It is what it is". This Is It.
    I absolutely agree with you. Great post.
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    From Wikipedia:

Easter eggs on DVDs
    Easter eggs are also found on movie DVDs. In some cases, an extra click to the right or left, or going up in the menu instead of going down to select a choice will bring up a hidden feature, including concept art, humorous outtakes, or deleted scenes. A virtual Easter egg is an intentional hidden message, in-joke or feature in an object such as a movie, book, CD, DVD, computer program, web page or video game.

Let us not forget the Michael Jackson video game coming out before Christmas...Easter Eggs could also be in that!

But look what I got when I googled "Easter Eggs in "This Is It"...

<!-- m -->http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/DVEPqHJJ5K8UIK/easter-eggs<!-- m -->

"No easter eggs yet. Stay tuned... "
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Has anyone outlined the story line from This Is It? One thing I've noticed is that it has become a common saying in marketing.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    From Wikipedia:

Easter eggs on DVDs
    Easter eggs are also found on movie DVDs. In some cases, an extra click to the right or left, or going up in the menu instead of going down to select a choice will bring up a hidden feature, including concept art, humorous outtakes, or deleted scenes. A virtual Easter egg is an intentional hidden message, in-joke or feature in an object such as a movie, book, CD, DVD, computer program, web page or video game.

Let us not forget the Michael Jackson video game coming out before Christmas...Easter Eggs could also be in that!

But look what I got when I googled "Easter Eggs in "This Is It"...

<!-- m -->http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/DVEPqHJJ5K8UIK/easter-eggs<!-- m -->

"No easter eggs yet. Stay tuned... "

...and in Update #5b <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9763<!-- l -->

TS wrote this
    As far as my statements about the TII movie, and the public knowing MJ was alive: I have discussed this a little previously, but I will go into it more now. When I first talked about the movie, it was still in the editing process; so things could’ve been included or left out. And I’m telling you now that there were some things about the hoax which were left out of the cinema version; but we will yet see them (maybe hidden in DVD Easter eggs, and/or future releases, etc). Remember that we still have not seen the funeral footage, which most think was recorded for a movie (and not just a personal documentary).

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Something that I have been thinking about alot is the last tweet that Jermaine made on the All Jack5ons twitter. It was made on Easter Sunday of this year and he was wishing all of the fans a happy Easter from his family and himself. It seemed odd because Jermaine is a Muslim and Islam does not celebrate Easter and the other major religion within the family is Jehovah's Wittness and they also do not celebrate Easter. It is also interesting that it was the last tweet made on that account (so it can still be seen and is not buried under other tweets). Based on these reasons I think that Jermaine was bringing attention to the idea of resurection. Also the tweet was made at 1:12pm on April 4th. (444). A study of the numerology of 444 shows that that sequence means "angels are among us." Could he be hinting at a resurrection and communinicating that Michael (an angel) is still among us?? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> BTW I am convinced that Michael is alive and well but it is always nice when Jermaine confirms it!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->