TIAI July 30

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12843&start=0#p214916<!-- l -->
"Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc)."

This is the great obstacle.
Easter egg.. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Indeed Paula good reminder here, we musn't forget that...but I also understand that there is a kind of deadline, the Bam cannot be postponed indefinitely.

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    So the final message is that that Michael won't "bam" this summer with "Elvis" (which I already supposed lol)
    "The bam cannot be postponed indefinitely" because of our fault..so basically you are trying to prepare everyone and make us feel guilty and think it is because of us that he won't come back this summer so you can find the perfect excuse to your prediction..you knew it wasn't going to happen (or you're just testing your luck), therefore you thought it was better to start preparing us for the "NO-BAM"

I agree to a certain extent with this redirect that we must be ready to have Michael back.. but did he mention TIAI, TS, TMZ and so on or left clues in regards to that? His only message was to care about each other because we don't have much time left and to spread his message which is love, friendship, passion, peace, hope, kindness, faith, strenght, persistance, coming and sticking together to heal the world...honesty.. and so on.. It was his wake up call, which most of us understood.. You know what they say "you don't know what you have until it's gone" .. when Michael "died" the world was shocked and everyone started to believe, care and defend him again, because every single person on this planet (even the haters) felt ashamed of how they treated Michael and they knew we had an angel on earth yet very few cared about that..

So isn't that the message? Why wouldn't he bam then? Because no one can control it, only Michael, he's the only one who knows it because it's his hoax..so everyone, start preparing because he's not coming back this year..in MY OPINION this is what today's redirect means.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hazzely I think you have not fully understand what I meant. I said that the Bam cannot be postponed indefinitely which means that there will a Bam sooner or later even if it happens that not all believers understand the message. The Bam will definitely occur but if it is and has been procrastinated it's because of us, yes, we influence the hoax. But as TS mentioned to a certain extent only, there are deadlines that Michael cannot go past.

Now believing in TIAI or TS is believing in the message which includes the existence of the New World Order and its diabolical agenda, the End of the World, LOVE...which is actually not necessary the case. If Michael sees that his return to public view is the only interest maybe that he will postpone it again, he must be sure that enough people acknowledged the message and are self-confident in their beliefs.

Now there is certainly a date in the calendar marked in red, we only had 4 years to get it right and time is running out. But we don't know what this deadline is.

Michael will come back this is certain. Only this information should be considered as 100% sure, the when and the how are not certain for the moment. Don't put your hopes on a particular date knowing that we are players in this game and that our behaviour is being appreciated by certainly Michael himself.

If it was "his" hoax only then why are we here looking for clues ? Michael invited us to be part of it. I feel deeply involved. In a way this is our hoax too (to a certain extent only <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).

Peace to you Hazzely. Keep the faith.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    So the final message is that that Michael won't "bam" this summer with "Elvis" (which I already supposed lol)
    "The bam cannot be postponed indefinitely" because of our fault..so basically you are trying to prepare everyone and make us feel guilty and think it is because of us that he won't come back this summer so you can find the perfect excuse to your prediction..you knew it wasn't going to happen (or you're just testing your luck), therefore you thought it was better to start preparing us for the "NO-BAM"

Where did you get that he won't bam this summer? This redirect tells me that whether every hoaxer understands his message or not, he will bam (this summer?) because he has a deadline, because he can't wait til everyone understands. So to me it means he will bam no matter what and I think he hopes that once he returned, people will understand. I hope they will once they hear it coming out of his own mouth.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hum ... i clearly start to find this redirect "random" ... i mean , you can easely find a motifve to a new redirect from a hundred posts in the "TAI redirect" tread.

Sorry IMO, TS must show up and make a new update and clear all this up. I don't know , but ...
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

ahhh ..well , forget it !!
  • To me the redirect tells us that we have a limited role in this hoax, as a reply to individuals who claim that Michael doesn't need us to hoax his death, neither to BAM. TS reassures believers of their importance in the return process, but at the same time tells us that it is not only up to us. Michael has a plan which must be accomplished, one way or another. Of course it is important to gather as many followers and soldiers of LOVE, to be prepared to spread the message and to seize the BAM, but Michael cannot wait until everyone wakes up. As Sarahli said, the critical moment is marked and time is running, so he needs to make a quick and decisive move to reverse the process and to make a change.

Moreover, as time passes by, there is the risk of losing the public attention, the interest of media and even the hope of the believers, so Michael cannot afford to postpone the BAM moment for long, because that would endanger the impact of his comeback. I'm sure there are a lot of other factors influencing the BAM, besides the believers. As soon as the time will be right from many perspectives (awakening, message awareness, soldiers of LOVE, media attention, political context, safety, numerology etc.) he will BAM, regardless of how prepared we are. This is today's message: Michael cannot wait for you to wake up so he can BAM, so take attitude until it is too late!

LOVE,
    Andy
    To me the redirect tells us that we have a limited role in this hoax, as a reply to individuals who claim that Michael doesn't need us to hoax his death, neither to BAM. TS reassures believers of their importance in the return process, but at the same time tells us that it is not only up to us. Michael has a plan which must be accomplished, one way or another. Of course it is important to gather as many followers and soldiers of LOVE, to be prepared to spread the message and to seize the BAM, but Michael cannot wait until everyone wakes up. As Sarahli said, the critical moment is marked and time is running, so he needs to make a quick and decisive move to reverse the process and to make a change.

Moreover, as time passes by, there is the risk of losing the public attention, the interest of media and even the hope of the believers, so Michael cannot afford to postpone the BAM moment for long, because that would endanger the impact of his comeback. I'm sure there are a lot of other factors influencing the BAM, besides the believers. As soon as the time will be right from many perspectives (awakening, message awareness, soldiers of LOVE, media attention, political context, safety, numerology etc.) he will BAM, regardless of how prepared we are. This is today's message: Michael cannot wait for you to wake up so he can BAM, so take attitude until it is too late!

LOVE,
    Andy

Exactly my thoughts, I just couldn't find the right words.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:1i9az48d]

This is it for me.
    To me the redirect tells us that we have a limited role in this hoax, as a reply to individuals who claim that Michael doesn't need us to hoax his death, neither to BAM. TS reassures believers of their importance in the return process, but at the same time tells us that it is not only up to us. Michael has a plan which must be accomplished, one way or another. Of course it is important to gather as many followers and soldiers of LOVE, to be prepared to spread the message and to seize the BAM, but Michael cannot wait until everyone wakes up. As Sarahli said, the critical moment is marked and time is running, so he needs to make a quick and decisive move to reverse the process and to make a change.

LOVE,
    Andy

Generally speaking about the hoax I agree with you on most of the things you have said, but especially on this ^^
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

LOVE,
    Andy

i completely agree.
    also, i think michael has wanted to BAM for a while. i dont know why, i just get the feeling he misses us. maybe he hasn't done it because the majority haven't fully gotten it or fully participated in our allotted role in this hoax until now. think about it, don't we know more than we did a month ago? 4 months ago? 6 months ago? how many of us have become more active in this role (through the twitter and media siege of elvisandmj.com) in the past month? i feel like we've shown him that we can and will act for him. there is not a question of if but when he will BAM. it could be tomorrow, it could be in november. who knows? my faith tells me that TS isn't bullshitting us and michael wants to and will come back. perhaps, sooner rather than later. we just need to keep acting and showing him that we aren't complacent, that we will walk the walk.
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    I have to agree with those saying that this message means that Michael has to/will "BAM" no matter if the world is ready for it or not. I honestly don't see anything in this redirect that is relating to Elvis so why bring him into it? lol The message TS redirected to was a quoted message from Sarahli. It was Sarahli's post that TS redirected to, which stated that the "BAM" couldn't be put off indefinitely. If Michael's plan is to come back this summer, with Elvis or not, then he will. If it's not, then he won't. This part of it is up to him and the date he has set for it himself. Not one we have thought of here on the forum because we think it may be significant to Michael (such as his birthday, June 25th, July 7th, etc). I think we should all stop setting dates for Michael because he obviously already has that date selected. We just have to do our part in preparing people for it in whatever way we can. He left messages for those that "have eyes to see and ears to listen" (to quote V lol) and it's those of us that have seen and heard these messages that Michael has chosen to prepare the rest of the people that have been blinded by the media and the government. Let's do our part the best we can, in whatever way we can, and leave the rest of the show to Michael. He is "the man behind the curtain" after all. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:3c83vtwo]

This is it for me.

BTW I don't know if this is a legit organisation but i support their ideas.
    At least many do understand the TIAI message, and many may be still dismissive, but will likely start to understand after the bam. The whole hoax community is familiar with TIAI but maybe need that extra little push (i.e. Mike returning and explaining).

TS did all he could do to make people see he isn't playing games, I can understand he must be frustrated at times. Time will tell and after the BAM I think many more will see the importance of TIAI.

• At least many do understand the TIAI message, and many may be still dismissive, but will likely start to understand after the bam. The whole hoax community is familiar with TIAI but maybe need that extra little push (i.e. Mike returning and explaining).

TS did all he could do to make people see he isn't playing games, I can understand he must be frustrated at times. Time will tell and after the BAM I think many more will see the importance of TIAI.

You are so right! This is the very reason why the BAM is so important: to legitimize TIAI and the related theories, to point towards the important message and to set a loud wake-up call. Only after Michael authorizes TIAI people will start believing every word of TS and will stop questionning his validity. Remember, this is just an introductory course, the real lessons will start after the BAM.

LOVE,
    Andy
  • At least many do understand the TIAI message, and many may be still dismissive, but will likely start to understand after the bam. The whole hoax community is familiar with TIAI but maybe need that extra little push (i.e. Mike returning and explaining).

I could add a couple more people to the "list of frustrated". I can easily picture the hair pulling, nail biting and #@(~^#@! that must have occurred over the last months when people were spoon fed and the message was spelled out to them, yet it still did not click... Breath in, breath out...count to 999...and keep on walking...

I could add a couple more people to the "list of frustrated". I can easily picture the hair pulling, nail biting and #@(~^#@! that must have occurred over the last months when people were spoon fed and the message was spelled out to them, yet it still did not click... Breath in, breath out...count to 999...and keep on walking...

Got you !!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And I think people are completely divorced from the message, and are is more interested in the possible date of BAM
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    At least many do understand the TIAI message, and many may be still dismissive, but will likely start to understand after the bam. The whole hoax community is familiar with TIAI but maybe need that extra little push (i.e. Mike returning and explaining).

I agree....

I read this redirect as a positive thing from TS - basically telling us that Michael will return or "BAM" no matter, because he has set a deadline for himself......once everyone hears what Michael has to say himself then all of us who believed will finally unite properly and realise the message that he has been trying to communicate to us via TS IS real and IS serious and we will be there for him to carry that message even further.

The majority of believers know about TS/TIAI and even if they don't believe that TS has valid information they are still VERY much aware of what TS/TIAI has been trying to tell ALL of us these past 9 months. As Souza says, the extra "push" by MJ returning will go a huge way in helping EVERYONE understand Michael's message.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Maybe that TS redirected to this also because of our divisions on going to the media or not, on talking about Elvis or not. It can also mean that regardless of how many people are convinced in doing this kind of missions, regardless of its success Michael will come back and will take the necessary decisions to make it possible.

The Bam seems to be coming soon. I think that we are in the final phase of the return process.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    mark 13:33
    Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

just as the return of Christ.

some think we are seeing the greatest show on earth.

i think we are seeing michael's version of The Greatest Story Ever Told

I agree....

I read this redirect as a positive thing from TS - basically telling us that Michael will return or "BAM" no matter, because he has set a deadline for himself......once everyone hears what Michael has to say himself then all of us who believed will finally unite properly and realise the message that he has been trying to communicate to us via TS IS real and IS serious and we will be there for him to carry that message even further.

The majority of believers know about TS/TIAI and even if they don't believe that TS has valid information they are still VERY much aware of what TS/TIAI has been trying to tell ALL of us these past 9 months. As Souza says, the extra "push" by MJ returning will go a huge way in helping EVERYONE understand Michael's message.

I agree. I used to believe in TS until the E and MJ thing happened (I don't want to start a discussion about this now..trying to avoid it but I had to mention it so you could get my point). We all have our beliefs and we all might see things different..Everyone is trying to seek justice for Michael and support him in our own way and that's why when there's something we don't think it's good for him or that it could hurt him we obviously won't support it. Many of us considered and still consider E&M was not a good idea, which is the reason why we opposed it, so in consequence we slowly started to lose faith in TS since for a week or even more all the redirects were about Elvis (not Michael anymore) and it seemed he was giving a damn many people were against it, yet that doesn't mean we don't know what TIAI is about, what's its message or that we don't follow him..We do follow him in our own way, and we do support him when our heart says so, I don't like to follow anyone blindly and even less when I might not agree with that person on everything
    I just hope TS starts focusing on Michael again because that's why we are here, and as selfish as this might sound let Elvis and Eliza be, let them find their own truth and not involve Michael in it regardless the coincidences you might find along the way..the less problems and stories we come up with the easier we will be able to unfold the truth
    Sometimes the simplest theories are the ones that can lead us to the answer to what happened on 25th of June.

To me Michael's comeback is not the most important thing to be honest..knowing he is alive and doing well is enough..if he wants to return then I will be here for him supporting him like I did until now..No one will force him to come back, he can take his time and decide..However we must always be prepared for a "bam" (and not everyone is ;S yet) and that's why in order to make this worth it we must go back to where we began: Michael's message in TII

That was it..I guess..

• There are no coincidences...especially not in this matter...
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I think that the 'Army of Love' will not just be us here on MJDHI either. When/if MJ returns and everyone knows he's alive and hears his message, we'll be joined by all the thousands of 'fans', supporters and admirers around the world on all the other forums and websites - once they get over the shock that is! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Part of our job then will, I think, be to 'school the world'.

I hope you're correct in your interpretation of today's redirect, those of you who see it as a positive sign of MJ returning regardless of our actions, or inactions. I have to admit I felt a bit like I was being told off for failing! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If Sarahli I think also has to do with our divisions, and the opinions of each one of us, apart from that he will return. We are part of this, we have a lot of tracks, and we must not lose faith whether alive or not, as TS said Elvis fans have kept the faith for over 30 years, with fewer tracks that we ( I do not mean we have to be 30 years on this), nobody died.
    For the return must remember what he said about returning to the entertainment TS, and the battle about to begin;

And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing! But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE). And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics {http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/threatened-lyrics.html}: “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.”

I think the drive and of course I think about the welfare of Michael, once in this forum I thought of his being not return, but all this was planned by
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834

I agree....

I agree. I used to believe in TS until the E and MJ thing happened (I don't want to start a discussion about this now..trying to avoid it but I had to mention it so you could get my point). We all have our beliefs and we all might see things different..Everyone is trying to seek justice for Michael and support him in our own way and that's why when there's something we don't think it's good for him or that it could hurt him we obviously won't support it. Many of us considered and still consider E&M was not a good idea, which is the reason why we opposed it, so in consequence we slowly started to lose faith in TS since for a week or even more all the redirects were about Elvis (not Michael anymore) and it seemed he was giving a damn many people were against it, yet that doesn't mean we don't know what TIAI is about, what's its message or that we don't follow him..We do follow him in our own way, and we do support him when our heart says so, I don't like to follow anyone blindly and even less when I might not agree with that person on everything
    I just hope TS starts focusing on Michael again because that's why we are here, and as selfish as this might sound let Elvis and Eliza be, let them find their own truth and not involve Michael in it regardless the coincidences you might find along the way..the less problems and stories we come up with the easier we will be able to unfold the truth
    Sometimes the simplest theories are the ones that can lead us to the answer to what happened on 25th of June.

To me Michael's comeback is not the most important thing to be honest..knowing he is alive and doing well is enough..if he wants to return then I will be here for him supporting him like I did until now..No one will force him to come back, he can take his time and decide..However we must always be prepared for a "bam" (and not everyone is ;S yet) and that's why in order to make this worth it we must go back to where we began: Michael's message in TII

That was it..I guess..

Just for clarification, I have always believed that the information TS has provided us these past 9 months is valid & real and that the message TS has been trying to make us understand comes directly from Michael.
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Hum ... i clearly start to find this redirect "random" ... i mean , you can easely find a motifve to a new redirect from a hundred posts in the "TAI redirect" tread.

Sorry IMO, TS must show up and make a new update and clear all this up. I don't know , but ...
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

ahhh ..well , forget it !!

It's funny you say this... I'm a numbers person and I was thinking this in the shower...

"T=20, S=19

8+1+2010 = 2019

Oh yes! I should suggest to TS that he give us an update on August 1st so this little formula will work! LOL"

yes people even I don't understand why my mind works like this! LOL