TIAI July 30

2»

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    LilWendy, you scared me there at first glance. I thought you were saying that 2019 would be a good year for MJ to Bam. I'm glad I was able to calm my panic to read what you really posted....Whew.....
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    To me the redirect tells us that we have a limited role in this hoax, as a reply to individuals who claim that Michael doesn't need us to hoax his death, neither to BAM. TS reassures believers of their importance in the return process, but at the same time tells us that it is not only up to us. Michael has a plan which must be accomplished, one way or another. Of course it is important to gather as many followers and soldiers of LOVE, to be prepared to spread the message and to seize the BAM, but Michael cannot wait until everyone wakes up. As Sarahli said, the critical moment is marked and time is running, so he needs to make a quick and decisive move to reverse the process and to make a change.

Moreover, as time passes by, there is the risk of losing the public attention, the interest of media and even the hope of the believers, so Michael cannot afford to postpone the BAM moment for long, because that would endanger the impact of his comeback. I'm sure there are a lot of other factors influencing the BAM, besides the believers. As soon as the time will be right from many perspectives (awakening, message awareness, soldiers of LOVE, media attention, political context, safety, numerology etc.) he will BAM, regardless of how prepared we are. This is today's message: Michael cannot wait for you to wake up so he can BAM, so take attitude until it is too late!

LOVE,
    Andy

To me this is kind of like Jesus and the 12 disciples... Jesus had a mission to play out... a ministry that would last 3 years. He had to get his disciples together, make sure they understood the message, showed them by example, etc. but in the end whether they got it or not didn't postpone the crucifixion and resurrection... it happened anyways.

Now I want to be REALLY CLEAR!!! I am NOT saying Michael is Jesus. I am NOT saying we are disciples in a new religion founded on Michael's teachings(Michaelanity) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ... I'm just saying that Jesus was an incredible example of following God, rallying troops behind a mission/vision, equipping those people to carry this vision forward without him, just creating an Army for God.

Just like Michael, incredible example of following God and displaying His character (not perfect at it but working on it), rallying troops behind a mission/vision, equipping those people to carry this vision forward without him (via this hoax), and creating an Army for L.O.V.E.
  • As others have said, I take this redirect to mean that Michael has to come back sooner or later before it is too late for this planet, but in the meantime we have to continue to spread his message to as many people as possible. Of course I do want him to come back now, but I do understand why he needs to wait. I myself have always felt that Michael was alive. Even when I was grieving for him there was something in my heart that wouldn't let go. I didn't find this forum until the end of May and began to study everything I could including the TIAI posts. This forum only confirmed my beliefs and gave me the tools that I need to spread Michael's message. However if the BAM had been any sooner than June, I would have been left out and surprised by his return. Of course I would have listened to what he had to say, but I think I would have been so caught up in the excitement and finding out HOW he was able to pull off the hoax that I wouldn't have fully understood WHY he did it. I have been sharing this information with my family and friends for what seems like forever now. Two of my best friends have been convinced that he is alive and they've been very excited and they always ask me how he did it and that was all they were interested in. It wasn't until two days ago when they finally stopped to think about it and asked me WHY he did it. Of course I couldn't give them a difinitive answer, but I explained to them many of the possible reasons including the movie theory, the media payback theory, the theory of him getting out of doing the shows, and the theory of him restoring his image and making enough money to get out of debt. The theory I focused the most on though was him hoaxing this death to expose the NWO, the illuminati, and the people that were after him (including possibly Sony), while at the same time spreading awareness of his message. I presented all these theories as one huge complicated theory. I also told them about the Army of L.O.V.E. While my friends are not very computer savvy and will not be joining the forum, but please be assured that there are two more soldiers out there! While I think it is safe to say that all of us are prepared for a BAM, there are many people who are willing to listen and be a part of the Army of L.O.V.E., but just have not recieved the message yet. If everybody is spreading Michael's message, just think how many more people could be aware of it in even a week's time. When Michael comes back he will need all the support he can get. So please be patient and continue to spread his message and act in LOVE in all things you do. Sorry for the long post.

Peace and LOVE to all!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Paula-c:
    if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE). And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics {http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/threatened-lyrics.html}: “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.”

I think Michael knows human nature thoroughly. He is the one who has set up the death scene and made it so convincing so that all the world, the majority of devout fans, and many of even us, are sure he has indeed been murdered as part of a diobolical plan. He has created just the right balance of hoax details prooving he's is alive and has planned an astounding story line (Thriller 2) and Resurrection. He does want us to feel part of the process because he loves us and knows we want to be part of his life in an intimate way. He has everything timed perfectly, part of a master plan. He doesn't need us. As we all know, after Jesus' death and resurrection, times only got harder, with Christians thrown to the lions, and Jerusalem razed to the ground in 70 AD, the Christians and Israelites dispersed to the winds. I'm not saying we should sit back and relax and not speak up to defend Michael, but I'm saying I don't believe (100%) that MJ is trying to put a bit guilt trip on us, like shame on you for not supporting the MJ and Elvis awareness to the world, and I'm disappointed in you so I've delayed Baming 3 times, so work yourselves into a frenzy over it being all your fault. That is not Michael IMO. This is going to play out as he plans. Our part---love him, support him, enjoy him, love what he loves, stay with him, use your talents for him, welcome him when he returns to "begin" the next chapter/age, "On his command."

• What if Mike is hesitating to BAM until enough people are aware of and understand his message because he fears the reactions..?

When I learned about mind control, illuminati and NWO in a relatively short time and in what kind of world we are really living, I was literally sick to my stomach. For a couple of days I was vomiting, I cried, I screamed, I was sad and outraged at the same time and not really capable of reasoning. It was too much at once to comprehend, it took a couple of days to sink in before I could start dealing with it.

I can imagine that people who have no clue about all this could totally panic or couldn't suppress impulsive responses when they are made aware of it. That could result in chaos, and even worse, in violence.

I can't think for him, but I do remember this:
    "We're putting love back into the world, to remind the world that L.O.V.E. is important."

I really don't think he wants a BAM to turn into chaos or violence, I'd say he very much wants to avoid that, and therefor it's very important not to stop spreading his message. IMO this is an important reason for preparing people for the BAM, and helping people understand after the BAM.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Just had this in my mind from the song "shout" wanted to share because it is directly from Michael and sums up well the message behind the hoax I think:

"Problems, complications and accusations
    Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
    A war is taking place.
    No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
    Is increasing the height of your spirituality

Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
    Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living.
    The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning,
    But we live to see the dawn.

How can we preach, when all we make this world to be
    Is a living hell torturing our minds.
    We all must unite, to turn darkness to light,
    And the love in our hearts will shine
    "
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If, I it repeat once again the people this slope of the date of the BAM that of message, and as Sarahli said, it is not possible to postpone have indefinitely if we put in agreement one day of these.
  • emeraldcityemeraldcity Posts: 222
    Sarahli - thanks for posting Michael's own words from "Shout" ... to me those words say it ALL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hazzely I think you have not fully understand what I meant. I said that the Bam cannot be postponed indefinitely which means that there will a Bam sooner or later even if it happens that not all believers understand the message. The Bam will definitely occur but if it is and has been procrastinated it's because of us, yes, we influence the hoax. But as TS mentioned to a certain extent only, there are deadlines that Michael cannot go past.

Now believing in TIAI or TS is believing in the message which includes the existence of the New World Order and its diabolical agenda, the End of the World, LOVE...which is actually not necessary the case. If Michael sees that his return to public view is the only interest maybe that he will postpone it again, he must be sure that enough people acknowledged the message and are self-confident in their beliefs.

Now there is certainly a date in the calendar marked in red, we only had 4 years to get it right and time is running out. But we don't know what this deadline is.

Michael will come back this is certain. Only this information should be considered as 100% sure, the when and the how are not certain for the moment. Don't put your hopes on a particular date knowing that we are players in this game and that our behaviour is being appreciated by certainly Michael himself.

If it was "his" hoax only then why are we here looking for clues ? Michael invited us to be part of it. I feel deeply involved. In a way this is our hoax too (to a certain extent only <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).

Peace to you Hazzely. Keep the faith.

I fully agree with your entire post, Sarahli.
  • angelangel Posts: 349

There are no coincidences...especially not in this matter...

I agree...sometimes we cut off our nose to spite our face...
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Just had this in my mind from the song "shout" wanted to share because it is directly from Michael and sums up well the message behind the hoax I think:

"Problems, complications and accusations
    Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
    A war is taking place.
    No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
    Is increasing the height of your spirituality

Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
    Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living.
    The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning,
    But we live to see the dawn.

How can we preach, when all we make this world to be
    Is a living hell torturing our minds.
    We all must unite, to turn darkness to light,
    And the love in our hearts will shine
    "

I'm on the praise team at my church and I rapped/sang this song for the praise leader and he said to me... THIS IS RUDE!!! You HAVE to do this at church. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh yeah! Sermons by Mike! LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• What if Mike is hesitating to BAM until enough people are aware of and understand his message because he fears the reactions..?

When I learned about mind control, illuminati and NWO in a relatively short time and in what kind of world we are really living, I was literally sick to my stomach. For a couple of days I was vomiting, I cried, I screamed, I was sad and outraged at the same time and not really capable of reasoning. It was too much at once to comprehend, it took a couple of days to sink in before I could start dealing with it.

I can imagine that people who have no clue about all this could totally panic or couldn't suppress impulsive responses when they are made aware of it. That could result in chaos, and even worse, in violence.

"We're putting love back into the world, to remind the world that L.O.V.E. is important."

I really don't think he wants a BAM to turn into chaos or violence, I'd say he very much wants to avoid that, and therefor it's very important not to stop spreading his message. IMO this is an important reason for preparing people for the BAM, and helping people understand after the BAM.

You are entirely right about this, Mo! I think everyone of us experienced this state of agony, deception, sadness and despair when we realized what is really happening in this world, beyond our little universes and transcending any possible nightmare. Moreover, due to the shock brought by the revelation, many people immediately counterattack the dissonant information, because it ruins their psychological comfort and their sweet vision of the world or life itself. And this reactions can very well lead to what you have mentioned: chaos, violence, confusion, hate and deception up to the point of resignation. This is why "piece by piece" should be the key in spreading the message. The BAM will bring portioned revelations, in time, to avoid negative reactions and to allow absorbtion and comprehension... piece by piece, until the whole truth is revealed and people will be able to cope with it, then start to make a change, until it is too late. I agree with you, we must be consistent in our efforts to spread the message and make people think for themselves.

LOVE,
    Andy
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

What if Mike is hesitating to BAM until enough people are aware of and understand his message because he fears the reactions..?

You are entirely right about this, Mo! I think everyone of us experienced this state of agony, deception, sadness and despair when we realized what is really happening in this world, beyond our little universes and transcending any possible nightmare. Moreover, due to the shock brought by the revelation, many people immediately counterattack the dissonant information, because it ruins their psychological comfort and their sweet vision of the world or life itself. And this reactions can very well lead to what you have mentioned: chaos, violence, confusion, hate and deception up to the point of resignation. This is why "piece by piece" should be the key in spreading the message. The BAM will bring portioned revelations, in time, to avoid negative reactions and to allow absorbtion and comprehension... piece by piece, until the whole truth is revealed and people will be able to cope with it, then start to make a change, until it is too late. I agree with you, we must be consistent in our efforts to spread the message and make people think for themselves.

LOVE,
    Andy

These are all my feelings also. I remember a time not too long ago, where I was just too scared, to look into stuff like NWO etc. But I did and I am so glad I took that step. I truly believe that the ones who understand the importance of love and who live their lives with love, will be able to change this world. The truth is scary, but if we don't do something now, the END will be much more scary...that's just a fact. We need to help those who don't believe, any way we can. I take time everyday to spread the word and spread love and I have made a difference. I have people from all over the world now writing me and asking me to help them understand more. I even have quite a few teenage girls and young women writing to me about Love and asking how they can make their love grow, like I have. It is pretty powerful stuff. My husband does the same thing and the difference it has made in our lives is Phenomenal! I am so blessed that my husband has been right by my side through this wonderful "Adventure", We have always had an extremely close relationship, but every day we feel closer and closer. We are both honored to be on this mission with all of you here and alongside our friend Michael.
    We love you all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Let's all get our sunflowers ready for the "bam" day, showing our solidarity for Michael's message, I already have mine in the window of my car...we should all have sunflowers showing somewhere, car, house windows, clothing, what ever we can think of...good way to spot believers also! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • something kind of strange but perhaps possible poped into this crazy head of mine this mornig.

TS= The Suspect
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    something kind of strange but perhaps possible poped into this crazy head of mine this mornig.

TS= The Suspect

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> maybe lol and if it was The Suspicious <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->