TIAI August 10

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12987#p217599<!-- l -->
Souza wrote:

Maybe the ones that designed the box? All I know is that Elvis stuff is all released by SONY.

More interesting stuff:

<!-- m -->http://www.elvisnews.com/news.aspx/defi ... kage/12058<!-- m -->

This is the definitive package of the double CD/ book release "Dayton Reloaded" from the new Boxcar import label. The set - a limited run of 999 copies - comes in the same box format as "Internationale 1971" CD/ book package with an 100 pages book featuring unpublished pictures from both concerts crystal clear and stunning new format according to the press-release. The audio is remastered directly from master tapes by the producers behind the former DAE label.

<!-- m -->http://www.elvisinfonet.com/international_1971.htm<!-- m -->
‘Showroom Internationale 1971’ Final Details:

The latest upcoming box set release from the ‘International’ label titled ‘Showroom Internationale 1971’ will be released 24th August 2009.

In conjunction with ‘DAE’ this release will feature a brand new unreleased soundboard performance from the closing night Jan/Feb 1971 Las Vegas engagement, the February 23rd 8pm show.

The 2CD/Book set will also feature the January 28th Midnight show (previously released on the Fort Baxter label as ‘Lean Mean and Kicking Butt’) but this time, unlike before, it is directly mastered from the original reel tapes thus clearly showing vast noticeable sound improvements to its original release. All the audio restoration and remastering are by DAE.

This package also has an accompanying 100-page glossy hardback book featuring great unreleased photographs from the time, as well as a detailed essay encapsulating the actual engagement in January / February which help in putting this time-frame into some historical perspective by looking at what went before and afterwards.

This will be the last major release from the International label and the fabulous box set release has only a limited edition run of 999 copies.

Not 1.000 copies, but 999 copies. But it's probably just a 'coincidence'... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• chappiechappie Posts: 529
    I think that since Tommy motolla was kicked out by Sony, Someone is taking over.....
    WHO is it?
    And where is Tommy....<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Just look at the list of music artist sony.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sony_Music_artists

Also look at the list of Columbia Pictures .
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Columbia_Pictures_films

Chappie
  • I think that since Tommy motolla was kicked out by Sony, Someone is taking over.....
    WHO is it?

Chappie
    Maybe Tommy is in hell where he belongs. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

I'm pretty sure that TS is trying to emphasize the connection between 999 and Elvis. Probably to get everyone on board with ElvisandMJ.com.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    I think that since Tommy motolla was kicked out by Sony, Someone is taking over.....
    WHO is it?

Chappie

Rolf Schmidt-Holtz might be, tommy left 2003
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    WHO is it?

Chappie

Motolla didn't leave, he was kicked out:
    The 14-year reign of Tommy Mottola at Sony Music is over.
    According to sources at Sony Music, where the phones have not stopped ringing, Mottola only found out he was leaving when he arrived this morning at 550 Madison. "He was told to go see Sir Howard Stringer, and when he got there they handed him a press release," my source said. Mottola was then given a couple of hours to clear out his office. A deal for a record label was, according to sources, Sony's resolution of the last year of his contract.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://blogcritics.org/music/article/to ... z0wBxwnLKD<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    I'm pretty sure that TS is trying to emphasize the connection between 999 and Elvis. Probably to get everyone on board with ElvisandMJ.com.

i agree... perhaps the Elvis connection is not as simple as just MJ getting some hoax tips from him, but it seems that Elvis is IN this too. The 999 connection suggests that Elvis is in collaboration with MJ, or at the very least, supportive, of overturning the NWO with this death hoax. As it is, trying to do so is "playing with fire", the force would be stronger with 2 Kings and their fans/supporters.

I have a feeling TS really hopes those who were against ElvisandMJ to come aboard and support this... after all the purpose of the hoax is fueled by the need to change the world and i definitely do not think that MJ sees this hoax as entirely his own or want us to leave Elvis out of it because it's an 'MJ hoax'.. neither do i think that he'd take all the credit when the hoax is revealed, the glory belongs to God.. jmho <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349

i agree... perhaps the Elvis connection is not as simple as just MJ getting some hoax tips from him, but it seems that Elvis is IN this too. The 999 connection suggests that Elvis is in collaboration with MJ, or at the very least, supportive, of overturning the NWO with this death hoax. As it is, trying to do so is "playing with fire", the force would be stronger with 2 Kings and their fans/supporters.

I have a feeling TS really hopes those who were against ElvisandMJ to come aboard and support this... after all the purpose of the hoax is fueled by the need to change the world and i definitely do not think that MJ sees this hoax as entirely his own or want us to leave Elvis out of it because it's an 'MJ hoax'.. neither do i think that he'd take all the credit when the hoax is revealed, the glory belongs to God.. jmho <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yes, thank you, StrangerinCalifornia and Jukebox!! No coincidences here. I think you are very much on track with this.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The 999 copies made me think of the S&P 500 index and it's 666 low...it's like Elvis is fighting the NWO powers and sending a sign with these 999 copies. Wonder who's behind Sony (make.believe) ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Surely you know that USA has the largest economy in the world. But did you know that S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=7468215}? And did you know that the S&P 500 hit a low of 666 this year on 3-6-09 {http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId={D2687B35-8BC2-4AA9-A2D4-A004E3E15AF1}}; even the date is similar to 666 (subtract 3 from the last digit, and add it to the first digit). This was the bottom point in the worst US recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation). What does this mean? Surely, it is another sign that the end is near.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1933&p=27592#p27592<!-- l -->
  • Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12987#p217599<!-- l -->
    Souza wrote:

Maybe the ones that designed the box? All I know is that Elvis stuff is all released by SONY.

More interesting stuff:

<!-- m -->http://www.elvisnews.com/news.aspx/defi ... kage/12058<!-- m -->

This is the definitive package of the double CD/ book release "Dayton Reloaded" from the new Boxcar import label. The set - a limited run of 999 copies - comes in the same box format as "Internationale 1971" CD/ book package with an 100 pages book featuring unpublished pictures from both concerts crystal clear and stunning new format according to the press-release. The audio is remastered directly from master tapes by the producers behind the former DAE label.

<!-- m -->http://www.elvisinfonet.com/international_1971.htm<!-- m -->
    ‘Showroom Internationale 1971’ Final Details:

The latest upcoming box set release from the ‘International’ label titled ‘Showroom Internationale 1971’ will be released 24th August 2009.

In conjunction with ‘DAE’ this release will feature a brand new unreleased soundboard performance from the closing night Jan/Feb 1971 Las Vegas engagement, the February 23rd 8pm show.

The 2CD/Book set will also feature the January 28th Midnight show (previously released on the Fort Baxter label as ‘Lean Mean and Kicking Butt’) but this time, unlike before, it is directly mastered from the original reel tapes thus clearly showing vast noticeable sound improvements to its original release. All the audio restoration and remastering are by DAE.

This package also has an accompanying 100-page glossy hardback book featuring great unreleased photographs from the time, as well as a detailed essay encapsulating the actual engagement in January / February which help in putting this time-frame into some historical perspective by looking at what went before and afterwards.

This will be the last major release from the International label and the fabulous box set release has only a limited edition run of 999 copies.

Not 1.000 copies, but 999 copies. But it's probably just a 'coincidence'... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i have to laugh a little. this post from souza is in response to a question from me. i am quite sure that is the closest i am ever goin to get to have a redirect to one of my post <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484

Yes, thank you, StrangerinCalifornia and Jukebox!! No coincidences here. I think you are very much on track with this.
    I said long time ago that I dont believe in coincidences regarding this story, MJ "death"... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> we need to unite now.. JukeBox you said it very well... that's why I support ElvisandMJ...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The redirection of yesterday with emphasis on the number 999 and today confirms that these things are not coincidences. And if we remember the TS post about this issue in this hoax, the autograph 1998-666 = 1332 and 13320 / 4 = 333, 333 +666 = 999 system the people who control the government (army LOVE) is the quantity reverse number of the new world order 666.
    Autopsy report ended 09/09/1909
    This is it movie poster published 09/09/2009
    Tickets to the movie go on sale 27.09.09 (2 +7 = 9)
    And the premiere of the film after seven weeks 10/28/2009 09/09/2009.
    Just to recall some "coincidences" that are not as Elvis and Jesse said everything has its meaning, I hope those who still doubt TS read all your post and see that this is not coincidence <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The redirection of yesterday with emphasis on the number 999 and today confirms that these things are not coincidences. And if we remember the TS post about this issue in this hoax, the autograph 1998-666 = 1332 and 13320 / 4 = 333, 333 +666 = 999 system the people who control the government (army LOVE) is the quantity reverse number of the new world order 666.
    Just to recall some "coincidences" that are not as Elvis and Jesse said everything has its meaning, I hope those who still doubt TS read all your post and see that this is not coincidence <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes Paula I really hope this will open the eyes of the people who are still reluctant into believing that Elvis/Jesse is part of this and that Michael's hoax includes in some ways Elvis' hoax and that both elements are connected. At this level we cannot talk about coincidences anymore.

I hope that this will drive people who are reading the forum to believe in TS' legitimacy too and begin to read his posts, understand the message and help us spread it because what we are fighting for concerns us all not only Elvis' fans or Michael's fans this has nothing to do with music business here, this is about our future, the future of the whole planet. The main message that I see is that 999 will defeat 666 no matter what because God is on our side and God is the most Powerful.
  • The redirection of yesterday with emphasis on the number 999 and today confirms that these things are not coincidences. And if we remember the TS post about this issue in this hoax, the autograph 1998-666 = 1332 and 13320 / 4 = 333, 333 +666 = 999 system the people who control the government (army LOVE) is the quantity reverse number of the new world order 666.

Yes Paula I really hope this will open the eyes of the people who are still reluctant into believing that Elvis/Jesse is part of this and that Michael's hoax includes in some ways Elvis' hoax and that both elements are connected. At this level we cannot talk about coincidences anymore.

I hope that this will drive people who are reading the forum to believe in TS' legitimacy too and begin to read his posts, understand the message and help us spread it because what we are fighting for concerns us all not only Elvis' fans or Michael's fans this has nothing to do with music business here, this is about our future, the future of the whole planet. The main message that I see is that 999 will defeat 666 no matter what because God is on our side and God is the most Powerful.

Both of your posts are so insightful, put it in a "nut shell".

AMEN

God bless us all <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> in what is to come.
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153

I absolutely agree Paula.....
    THIS IS IT has three vowels III = 999 (9th letter of the alphabet)
    The death was 77 days from 9-09-09 (999)
    Dangerous Album Cover 1998; 1+9+9+8 =27, 2+7=9; 1+998=999
    And now we see that 999 was (is) important to Elvis too!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Okay, I need some help. If we all start to buy into the MJ/Elvis thing, how does that connect with a message of love, changing the world, justice for those without a voice, etc. I understand that it makes a great story and a huge publicity stunt, but where's Michael's message in all of that? If he wants to portray himself as other than an entertainer and he wants the world to take him seriously as other than a singer/dancer, how does that fit into Elvis/MJ thing? It could even make a great movie, but where's his message of love?

Maybe I was deluded about the death hoax being for a greater good other than entertainment. Now I don't know.
    Okay, I need some help. If we all start to buy into the MJ/Elvis thing, how does that connect with a message of love, changing the world, justice for those without a voice, etc. I understand that it makes a great story and a huge publicity stunt, but where's Michael's message in all of that? If he wants to portray himself as other than an entertainer and he wants the world to take him seriously as other than a singer/dancer, how does that fit into Elvis/MJ thing? It could even make a great movie, but where's his message of love?

Maybe I was deluded about the death hoax being for a greater good other than entertainment. Now I don't know.

You don't understand, the Elvis thing helps us to get this out there, to trigger the media. If the media will get interested and publish articles about the hoax, people will visit this forum and read up before the bam, they will be prepared. There is actual DNA proof that Elvis is still alive, and therefor -when you look at the striking similarities between the 2 'deaths'- it will be easier for the media to report.

Once large amounts of people will visit the hoax forums, more and more people will be aware of the message, it's all over this forum and not to miss. We need to have a snowball effect to get people to understand he did hoax his death and most important WHY he hoaxed his death. It will make it easier for him to return if more people are aware of this.

Unfortunately a lot of people still oppose the Elvis connection. They say it has nothing to do with Mike, while in fact it has EVERYTHING to do with Mike and his safe return. If only people would aknowledge that...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I'm not trying to be difficult, but I really want to understand this.

So the Elvis/MJ thing is only to get attention for his message and the reason why he hoaxed his death.

These are the roadblocks for me.

1) How much credibility will there be for him and his message if he links himself with Elvis whose death has been an ongoing source of numerous jokes for years. Also, is Elvis really relevant or has the same global exposure that Michael did?

2) So assume number 1 works, and everyone comes to this site (very wishful thinking) do we REALLY know why Michael hoaxed his death? We have a lot of conjectures but I've never seen a concrete and proven reason.

I want to believe, I really do. But we midwesterners are hard to convince. In my gut, I feel like I'm being used in some way that does not feel right. I don't like that feeling. I can't lose it and haven't been able to ever since the Elvis thing came up. I know..I
    know...prove TS wrong. Don't have the time nor the commitment to do that. Something just doesn't feel right.
    I'm not trying to be difficult, but I really want to understand this.

So the Elvis/MJ thing is only to get attention for his message and the reason why he hoaxed his death.

These are the roadblocks for me.

1) How much credibility will there be for him and his message if he links himself with Elvis whose death has been an ongoing source of numerous jokes for years. Also, is Elvis really relevant or has the same global exposure that Michael did?

2) So assume number 1 works, and everyone comes to this site (very wishful thinking) do we REALLY know why Michael hoaxed his death? We have a lot of conjectures but I've never seen a concrete and proven reason.

I want to believe, I really do. But we midwesterners are hard to convince. In my gut, I feel like I'm being used in some way that does not feel right. I don't like that feeling. I can't lose it and haven't been able to ever since the Elvis thing came up. I know..I
    know...prove TS wrong. Don't have the time nor the commitment to do that. Something just doesn't feel right.

I have explained so many many times and my energy is running low. I can only tell you that my gut never failed me and I did try to debunk TS, many times, because no one else did. I couldn't. Besides that I use my common sense and when I read through his posts I KNOW he is telling the truth. If you don't see that, I really don't know what else I can tell you so you will believe. It's up to you, I can't convince you, TS can't convince you and maybe Mike himself can't even convince you.

I am just saddened and a little frustrated lately that people run after mind fuckers like MHA and his attention seeking, mind controlling tweets and videos, Pearl jr. and her door, all the fake Twitter accounts, BOW and her 1001 predictions + excuses, etc., but when someone is here coming up with actual predictions about the hoax that come true, has a clear connection to The Jacksons, TMZ etc., provides valuable information and evidence, people oppose him and are even VERY nasty. I will keep defending him until the very end, but I am repeating myself now. "What more can I give?"

This last part was not directed at you directly, but in general, I hope you get me.

• Souza, thanks for the taking the time to respond. I didn't explain myself very well. I wasn't expecting anyone to attempt to convince me. I think I have spent sufficient time to think this out. I only expressed what thoughts because it felt "phony" not to do so.

I have always thought there was a spiritual reason for me to be here. It was so out of character for me to participate in something like this.

But I think for me, I have received the message that I was supposed to hear. Ironically, that's why I have so little time to read or participate on the website. I'm very actively involved in multiple directions in trying to help those who are so struggling during this severe economic times in my community. I received that message from Michael's life. To take every talent you have and use it for others. I just happened to have some skills that fit for the economic times we are in right now.

Part of what has been stressed here is for people to think for themselves. I so value that as well as the ability to express ourselves freely here. That's the only reason why I stated my feelings about where the website is headed. I'm not critical, just think that this is the fork in the road for me and I need to take what I have learned and use it to the max. I have this incredible need to be honest...however it does have its drawbacks.

Souza and Mo - thanks for all the hard work you have done. Maybe both of you as well as everyone else on this site will never fully know or comprehend the impact you've made on people's lives. Who knows why God uses us in ways we can't comprehend or understand...maybe that's the most exciting game of all...life.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    I think Michael has been aware of the Elvis hoax for years and I believe the link with them is far stronger than any of us have imagined. I believe they are in collaboration and are both asking God for guidance and giving
    Him the glory for what is being accomplished. JukeBox touched on this in an earlier post and I think we have to take every aspect into consideration. This is also just my opinion. Yes, Michael is very independent and out of almost everyone's league of thinking, but there still seems to be a comfort level he prefers, kind of like a security blanket, of getting feedback or affirmation from those few he trusts that what he is doing is the right thing. I can see the partnership with Elvis in this as part of that safety net. It gives him confidence and reassurance in this adventure, which must be both exciting and a little intimidating once he got past the planning and actually did this.
  • Souza, thanks for the taking the time to respond. I didn't explain myself very well. I wasn't expecting anyone to attempt to convince me. I think I have spent sufficient time to think this out. I only expressed what thoughts because it felt "phony" not to do so.

I have always thought there was a spiritual reason for me to be here. It was so out of character for me to participate in something like this.

But I think for me, I have received the message that I was supposed to hear. Ironically, that's why I have so little time to read or participate on the website. I'm very actively involved in multiple directions in trying to help those who are so struggling during this severe economic times in my community. I received that message from Michael's life. To take every talent you have and use it for others. I just happened to have some skills that fit for the economic times we are in right now.

Part of what has been stressed here is for people to think for themselves. I so value that as well as the ability to express ourselves freely here. That's the only reason why I stated my feelings about where the website is headed. I'm not critical, just think that this is the fork in the road for me and I need to take what I have learned and use it to the max. I have this incredible need to be honest...however it does have its drawbacks.

Souza and Mo - thanks for all the hard work you have done. Maybe both of you as well as everyone else on this site will never fully know or comprehend the impact you've made on people's lives. Who knows why God uses us in ways we can't comprehend or understand...maybe that's the most exciting game of all...life.

i so value what you have just shared. so much of it rings true for myself. i think if we can't do anything else for each other (here in this group ) we can pray that each of us finds the way that God has intended us to use what we have gained from this experience.and that while michael deserves much credit for being an example God deserves the glory.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Really it's hard for me to believe Elvis' death was a hoax. For so many years in hidding - I don't know, somebody had to spot him somewhere.

I though believe there's a strong connection between Michael and Elvis. Michael wanted to do everything better than Elvis, maybe. He wanted to be greater even in death....maybe.

I saw there was a picture with Elvis in the coffin. There is no picture with Michael in the coffin.
  • could it not be that the knock off aspects of the whole thing are simply there to let the people who are wise enough to look know that it is not real but a hoax? perhaps even as well as the aspects that might completely the opposite.
    Really it's hard for me to believe Elvis' death was a hoax. For so many years in hidding - I don't know, somebody had to spot him somewhere.

People did spot him, but were ridiculed. This is a nice vid:

[youtube:2zyquo1s]

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WHO is it?

Chappie

Motolla didn't leave, he was kicked out:
    The 14-year reign of Tommy Mottola at Sony Music is over.
    According to sources at Sony Music, where the phones have not stopped ringing, Mottola only found out he was leaving when he arrived this morning at 550 Madison. "He was told to go see Sir Howard Stringer, and when he got there they handed him a press release," my source said. Mottola was then given a couple of hours to clear out his office. A deal for a record label was, according to sources, Sony's resolution of the last year of his contract.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://blogcritics.org/music/article/to ... z0wBxwnLKD<!-- m -->

I THINK HE IS IN A LATIN DIVISION OF SONY... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    HE IS MARRIED WITH THALIA, A LATIN SINGER, AND SHE IS WITH SONY... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    They got a child as well....