TIAI August 10

2»

Comments

• 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    "People did spot him, but were ridiculed. This is a nice vid:"

Great video, thanks Souza!
    Certainly did convince me. Any info on who the extra was?
    I am old enough to have seen Elvis back in his day on TV, never in person but on the screen is good.
    I appreciate TS bringing this topic up.
    Unfortunately elsewhere if I mention MJ being alive I sometimes get the Elvis thing. Which is very annoying, since it was a joke for so long. It's sad that so many people are puppets and can't think for themselves.
    I Bow to the two Kings!!!
  • that would have to be the beauty of doing this kind of hoax because there are always some people who believe it isn't real from the get go and get so much ridicule. that is how if found this place. my thoughts were there is always someone who thinks the person didn't die so i went looking. what i didn't expect was that there was so much that i wasn't even aware of that made this whole thing stand out.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Puzzling Elvis Presley
    4/13/2007 6:59 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

elvis-1.jpg

An eBay seller has listed ten jigsaw puzzles featuring the King; that's nearly 9,000 pieces of Elvis for your assembling pleasure!

The Graceland puzzle is in 3D, with double-sided images featuring the interior and exterior of the famed Memphis digs where Elvis enjoyed his fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

Bidding starts at $99.99.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/13/puzzling-elvis-presley/<!-- m -->

I don't know if we can add these nines to the list but we are definitely trying to puzzle Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson's "deaths".