Dr. Conrad Murray -- No Hard Feelings

2»

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Just googles lighting blimp and they are big helium lights for night time filming
    As in the funeral
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    so, there are several blimps I didn't notice the blimp in the courtroom mmm........now that's something I do remember the sunflower and taxi now what significance could it have Mike illuminate us more plz!

This old "Back" post says..."literally--the KING is "BACK" COMPRENDE' Many more FANTASTICAL STORIES TO SHARE---coming soon--WATCH HIM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

I counted the y's and thought maybe there would be 50...but there were only 48.....but some of the references to flying (MJ Air, Blimp, etc...) made me think of this post.
  • ..THICK SKIN...can it be referred to a prosthaetic make -up? A disguise? .mmhh...I am going too far...sorry

I think of this all the time I see this Murray dude. Is he an actor with a lot of masks around his original head and face to make him look like ... , well, like Murray, but he doesn't exist as such and is fake.
    It has been mentioned before - I am aware of that, but still ...
    There is an Elvis-fake in a thread "What make-up can do ...", where an older sexy still-alive Elvis is created by make-up, many layers of mask. Comparable to Michael, the "Mayor", when masks made a completely unrecognizable "Mayor-Michael" out of the real Michael.
    Would I see him in the street or elsewhere, I am nearly sure, I would have said, I had an Elvis sighting, for sure, indeed, no doubt about it. The actor had studied Elvis in and out, even his voice matches. A masterpiece of make-up artistry. So the possibility exists to be fooled. I don't think I am normally easily fooled.
    Thoughts crossing my mind, like: Guy accused of a crime, but innocent. People condemning him for something, he had not committed, but is accused of. We, the outside world, the media-"stupid"-ones believe every story we are presented, because the media tells us, it is true, but nothing is really as it seems, a complete illusion.
    Am I going too far as well in my vague assumptions?
    The way he behaves doesn't fit into a crime scene, "datroot", "dafait"-language, like a man, who is unable to add one and two, who has studied medicine and should be able to express himself differently, having to write medical reports all day long with medical terminology in a more sophisticated way than he doesn't seem to be able to.
    There is a picture of Murray in the water (beach or pool, I don't remember exactly. The skin of his back looks relatively white compared to the upper parts from neck to top of his head. Forgotten to cover his back with mask and make-up? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Or is he the murderer, the bad guy, Mr Murray, only pretending to be a little naive, to get away with a terrible crime, who worked for a vicious group, on their command?

The courthouse room with all the toys around looked so unreal, ridiculous in a way.

Had he committed a crime, wouldn't the slightest suspicion keep him behind bars - at least for a while?
    Nothing of that kind.
    And now - everything postponed again. No further accusations yet. He is a free man, can do, whatever he pleases.

He is never going to be prosecuted, as no crime has been carried out, or has it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

For many he has become the personification of the person, who helped kill Michael Jackson by an overdose of Propofol, which usually is supposed to be administered in a hospital setting, but not unprofessionally on the bed, floor in a non-sterile environment.
  • "We're just happy there wasn't a blimp this time."

What does that mean? When was there a blimp? Have I missed something? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Sorry if it's a silly question..

Isn't a blimp a hot air balloon? Maybe they mean the story about balloon boy at the time? When was that again? That was a big hoax.

Yes, the little boy from Idaho whose father called authorities and told them his son was in the balloon that was up in the air. It created a massive effort to get the balloon down in order to reach the boy. In the end, the boy was found alive and hiding in his parents attic <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Oh, and it wasn't until the boy was interviewed on tv that he said he did what his dad told him to do...not realizing that he shouldn't have said that. The reason was that the father wanted a reality TV show and he was trying to get the attention of Hollywood producers. Hmmm...
  • so, there are several blimps I didn't notice the blimp in the courtroom mmm........now that's something I do remember the sunflower and taxi now what significance could it have Mike illuminate us more plz!

This old "Back" post says..."literally--the KING is "BACK" COMPRENDE' Many more FANTASTICAL STORIES TO SHARE---coming soon--WATCH HIM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

I counted the y's and thought maybe there would be 50...but there were only 48.....but some of the references to flying (MJ Air, Blimp, etc...) made me think of this post.

Where did you find this? Is this believed to be MJ?
    @voiceforthesilent

It was a person with the username "Back" on the MJJC forum. Many people thought he was MJ because of how much he seemed to know and how he wrote with so much emotion. (I truly believe it is MJ.) Read through some of the posts....you have to double click on the small thumbnail image to enlarge. The one I posted is the very first one on that link. Happy Reading!

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-friends-f63/back-screenshots-t2433-0.htm?highlight=back

Plus if you want to read other things he posted that aren't screenshots, they can be found in the following thread. Very interesting stuff!!
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5167
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    @anewfan. Truly what an enjoyable reading I have no idea why I had a good feeling reading those posts. Whoever it is and if it's MJ their posts are brilliant gee everything is written with intelligence. This persons refers to a lot of people Sneddon, Diamond, a lot of ppl! The way his post rhyme just made me laugh I really hope it's Michael I am still smiling <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    @anewfan. Truly what an enjoyable reading I have no idea why I had a good feeling reading those posts. Whoever it is and if it's MJ their posts are brilliant gee everything is written with intelligence. This persons refers to a lot of people Sneddon, Diamond, a lot of ppl! The way his post rhyme just made me laugh I really hope it's Michael I am still smiling <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I often go "back" and read them when it's slow on the forum. It truly is absolutely fascinating, and I believe it is MJ. The posts about the trial are the most convincing to me....he writes with so much emotion/anger towards the Arvizo family (and rightfully so) that it can only be him.

You probably have a good feeling reading them because if it is MJ, and I think it is, it is even more validation that the hoax was in the works for a long time. He gives many hints along the way as to what has happened over the last year, and some of his posts date back to 2005/2006. I'm glad it made you smile!! He is very funny and witty!
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I mean yes to be your regular poster this guy is like naming all the leeches one by one only ONE person can do that anewfan and that is Mike. July 7th. I hate reading, but I actually read this caught my attention usually I skim but I was like gee the way he expresses this isn't your regular forum member. I have always sense there is a shadow side to Mike come on we all have one and we can always remember what LMP mentioned when Mike is nice, Mike is nice when mad u better hide. I like BACK it like wants to make u say yeah dude you're right I get all worked up lol! haha imagine Mike all typing the post up it makes me laugh and I'm like yeah dude say it how it really this BACK dude says it how it is without any cover ups. I loved the anchilada, Mike it's enchilada I'll make u some when u back lol!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I mean yes to be your regular poster this guy is like naming all the leeches one by one only ONE person can do that anewfan and that is Mike. July 7th. I hate reading, but I actually read this caught my attention usually I skim but I was like gee the way he expresses this isn't your regular forum member. I have always sense there is a shadow side to Mike come on we all have one and we can always remember what LMP mentioned when Mike is nice, Mike is nice when mad u better hide. I like BACK it like wants to make u say yeah dude you're right I get all worked up lol! haha imagine Mike all typing the post up it makes me laugh and I'm like yeah dude say it how it really this BACK dude says it how it is without any cover ups. I loved the anchilada, Mike it's enchilada I'll make u some when u back lol!

I agree with you 100%.