Calls for retest on King of Pop's body

Comments

• dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Well I keep re-reading this and this whole hoax gets stranger and stranger by the day! I'm still going to go mostly by what TMZ reports compared to the other tabloids due to the fact they reported MJ was dead first before he was even pronounced dead. So they MUST know. I feel like it might all be picking up pace a bit.

News of the World have this as an exclusive.. so i think that means TMZ wont pick it up.

well.. if this is actually set to happen I'm sure TMZ will run it. It wouldn't make sense for them not to <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Does anyone honestly believe that the Banana Republic Calif. would tell, if the casket would not hold Mr. Michael Jackson's remains? Add all Suza once more posted about the trials and you have a new bestseller from Kafka. Surely there are samples of the dead man's skin, blood etc. and many photographs of the dead man's body as well as dental records ,because these people have covered their backs and will cover each other's back.Our only chance for the truth will have to come from an independent research group. And the Jackson family has not hired such an indepentdent multi functional research group. Isn't that strange now?

I had the same exact thoughts, Emily. It's not like there's going to be news cameras filming the opening (like Geraldo and Al Capone's empty vault all those years ago). We'll only be told what we're supposed to be told. If one believes in a hoax, then the only way we'll hear that the crypt is empty is if that's part of the plan. I highly doubt it, though. An empty crypt is not a BAM, and I wouldn't expect anything to disrupt the chain of events leading up to Murray's trial.

Thos were my thoughts also, they won't just come out and say it, that hes missing, then the defence will ask for it to be thrown out if there is no body. so I don't feel they would tell us anyway.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Hypothetically, if this was going to happen, how would it be done?

Would a swat van roll up in the middle of the night and just take the coffin nice and quietly? or could we expect a freakin TMZ live stream outside the compound (with plenty pissed off protesters)?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Hypothetically, if this was going to happen, how would it be done?

Would a swat van roll up in the middle of the night and just take the coffin nice and quietly? or could we expect a freakin TMZ live stream outside the compound (with plenty pissed off protesters)?

We learned in April that Michael did supposedly moonwalk into a SWAT van once - so maybe he'll do it again (however, I personally doubt it - some people do refrain from doing things twice).

photo-credit-2.jpg

The protesters would be a nice adornment - why not - can we still add that to the story book? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's Glendale, not Hollywood hills.
    Apparantly a few media made that mistake. Like in this video of MJ's coffin (empty) arriving at some buildings.
    <!-- m -->http://www.strimoo.com/video/16807977/M ... ideos.html<!-- m -->
    If this is actually Glendale does it look familiar to anyone? I don't recall seeing it. Also remember the brothers so-called accidently went the wrong way to Glendale mixing up the signs. Now this deliberate saying that the family wanted to keep the location secret. Maybe we should be examining the Hollywood Forest Lawn closer. Here's another article from early last year. <!-- m -->http://www.popcrunch.com/michael-jackso ... ood-hills/<!-- m -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I just read into this differently.....here goes...

""Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick,""

Michael just needs to rest.....he is just sick and will return.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    A Jackson family friend said: "This is a horrifying situation the family have been dreading. They laid Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick."

orly.jpg

Ha ha ha...LOL...my kids use the term "sick" when they think something is really really cool... well then it would be "sick" for him to return <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This very thing was talked about this-morning here in Australia on the "Today" morning News programme (and I use the term "News" very loosely) by their "Entertainment" reporter Richard Reid, who, surprise surprise, lifts all his stories from TMZ, Radar On-line, News of the World, The Sun etc etc etc. I had it on in the background and heard him saying that MJ's body was going to be exhumed and all I could do was burst out laughing...isn't this one of the things we have been saying could possibly happen since that story came out on TMZ about MJ's supposed daughter with the sister of Diana Ross and her requesting a DNA sample?????

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

'cause this is Thriller, Thriller night......
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    23m7tjd.jpg <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

He he..lol...my thoughts exactly

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    i feel this is letting us all know that the end is coming.
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    I got mixed feelings about this.
    If they want to dig up a body that isnt there, would they be all over the news with the "another elvis thing happend he's alive, michael jackson's body is missing, etc"
    Or will they keep it quiet and say something like : "We've examined the body and it seem that there are no neelde marks etc." Since his body is missing they can make up everything they want to don't they. that's the media right <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    i feel this is letting us all know that the end is coming.

End? After the bam we will finally start!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    For Souza
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emn733cYegs<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    !Dig up Jacko!..... Sons of a bitch <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • For Souza
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emn733cYegs<!-- m -->

oh wow . name that tune <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    is that 3 bells?
  • they were saying something like this months ago remember? And nothing came out of it? I would like to believe it's just a tabloid article and that nothing is going to come out of it when 2 autopsies were done and they still have lab samples, which I'm pretty sure they said they still have and will be used.
  • !Dig up Jacko!..... Sons of a bitch <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    they are not going to dig the body, see what the bodyguards wrote(sorry if this has been mentioned)"

Taaj Malik: Judge gave permission for Conrad Murray attorneys to obtain fluid samples, this will be from the coroners office, no one is exhuming the body of MJ, this is ridiculous spin put out by the Media, NEED I SAY MORE!!! Please remember Micheal's message, TABLOID TRASH!!!
    3 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · Share
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    In the german media they write that first they took the tests they have at the coroner and if the are different results to the autopsy from last year they will ...noticed the words they use : take him back ! They don't use the word exhumination, no, they write : take him back...written by a few different papers.

Do anyone think the get the same results like last year ? They have two different results last year...i wonder what they found now....

The autopsie comes, i am sure......oh no....they take him back...he comes back by himself, maybee.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    "This is a horrifying situation the family have been dreading. They laid Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick," said a friend of the Jackson family.

To me, this means "Everyone thinks Michael is gone, but for him to come back, that is totally unexpected and unheard of". I don't know why but that quote really sticks out and speaks volumes to me. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it can be a bit ambiguous.
  • Wow...I've been without a computer for a couple days and I came back to all this new info! So exciting. I also think it's interesting that we are predicting things and then they happen.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • WOW!, its really funny that when i posted this article early sunday morning that it gets removed? a very backwards forum indeed. MK Ultra AHHHHHHHHHH!!! noooo!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    WOW!, its really funny that when i posted this article early sunday morning that it gets removed? a very backwards forum indeed. MK Ultra AHHHHHHHHHH!!! noooo!

Excuse me? This article was posted like 3 times, so the posts were merged. Your post is in this very thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13760&start=25#p229466<!-- l -->

No one deleted your post, so stop your attack and ask first before you rant on about this forum and judge people.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Judge gave permission for Conrad Murray attorneys to obtain fluid samples, this will be from the coroners office, no one is exhuming the body of MJ, this is ridiculous spin put out by the Media, NEED I SAY MORE!!! Please remember Micheal's message, TABLOID TRASH!!!
    facebook1t.jpg
    Mike´s bodyguards facebook
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    "This is a horrifying situation the family have been dreading. They laid Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick," said a friend of the Jackson family.

To me, this means "Everyone thinks Michael is gone, but for him to come back, that is totally unexpected and unheard of". I don't know why but that quote really sticks out and speaks volumes to me. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it can be a bit ambiguous.

I read this: Michael want to comeback and the family don´t want him to comeback because they buried him, they think they don´t have to comeback....
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269

I read this: Michael want to comeback and the family don´t want him to comeback because they buried him, they think they don´t have to comeback....

Yep there can be many interpretations because it is an ambiguous statement. I'm sure it was probably said to create speculation at least amongst us hoaxies <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->