A little insight hope it helps!

2»

Comments

• Very well said Its her!! "Be the change" We don't possess the power to change others, but we can change ourselves! Be positive and be Loving, kind and compassionate to all others. Radiate your positive energy and others will feel that energy. Be all that you can possibly be and believe in the power of Love!
    Let your Love light shine!
    Blessings and Love always. <3
  • Hello my wonderful MJ family. It has been a long 14months here on the hoax site and I see that a lot of people are losing faith because Michael hasn't made his "Bam" yet, so I wanted to share my thoughts on why I believe Michael hasn't made his comeback yet...here it goes.

Duality. What is duality? Well in easy terms, it is Good/evil, Positivity/negativity, Black/white, Ying/yang etc.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism<!-- m -->

So with regards to the "hoax" I have come up with this theory. Some of the info I'm about to share I have said before, but please bear with me, because there is a point to all of this.

To me, there are two sides to the hoax, the first being the hoax itself and the second being, Michael's "message." So many people are still searching for answers and looking for clues but they aren't getting the answers they are looking for. I believe that they aren't getting the answers, because too many are following the path of the hoax instead of following the path of Michael's message.

We have been asked the question "do you think for yourself?" We've been told to "connect the dots" and we have been told to "read between the lines." Ts has also told us the we are being tested and most of us are failing. What does this all mean? well, to me it means this:

Thinking for yourself, means exactly that, yet we continue to "follow" the information that is being fed to us by "others" Some of this information may be totally "valid", but at the same time, some of it is just plain "garbage." it is up to us to find the "truth" in what we see and hear. I believe that Michael is trying to teach us a very valuable lesson here, but most aren't seeing the "Big picture!"

In order to think for yourself, you need to break away from the,"pack mentality" that is so rampant in our society today. we have been so programmed to just "go with the flow" so to speak and I believe that we are still doing just that, when it comes to the hoax. We need to break away from that in order to really think for ourselves.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that the hoax unfolded the way it did for a reason, I mean Michael is a genius, but I also believe that the reason the hoax hasn't been revealed yet is because not enough of us are getting the true "message" within this hoax.

There are two things we know for sure about Michael Jackson. 1- he was crucified by the "public" and the "media" and 2- He wanted to bring love back into the world and heal this planet. We know this because we heard Michael say this himself, right? OK, so he hoaxed his death and here we are investigating for 14+ months.We come here daily in hopes of getting our next "fix"(clue) from wherever that may come, but still no Michael! Why???

I strongly believe Hasn't "bammed" because of "US!" TS gave us hints of dates that Might be the "bam" date, but each date comes and goes and nothing happens except that we get discouraged. So it seems that the hoax is at a stand still and the "Bam" has been "postponed" again, just like good ole Conrad Murray's trial...coincidence? I think not!! i think that when we really understand the message, michael will be back and then we will find out all about the "trial".

Getting back to "duality" for a moment. I believe that this hoax has a "positive side" and a "negative" side. The "positive" being Michael's "message" and the "negative" being the "hoax' itself. Why, you ask? Because Michael is a genius and he is showing us how easily we can be "manipulated" into straying off the "right" path!! Everything regarding the "hoax" deals with "negativity" except Michael's message, which is about Love!!!(positivity). Think about this for a moment, because to me it makes perfect sense. Everything that is going on with Michael's "death", the "trial", the "conspiracies"etc., is "negative." Yet we continue on this path in hopes of what?? We have no control over what goes on in the "hoax" world so why are we spending all of our energy on the "negativity?" Whatever is happening "behind the scenes" in this hoax, is out of our hands and in Michael's and I really believe that Michael is trying to get a point across here, but many are not seeing it.

Have you ever thought that maybe Michael is getting tired of the hoax and that he is tired of having to come up with more ideas to feed this hoax? Have you ever thought that maybe he wants to come back, but we are preventing that from happening? If he can't get us here at the hoax site to understand that this is about his "message", not the "hoax" itself anymore, then how do you think he will be able to get the rest of the world to listen to his message, when he comes back?? I truly believe that we are in control of when he makes his "bam". But first we all need to have our own personal "bam" and that "bam" is when we as individuals finally realize what our part really is in this hoax, because we are a major part of all of this coming together!

Think about this now. Why do you think it was suggested to us to start an "Army Of
    L.O.V.E? What is our purpose? What exactly does L.O.V.E stand for?? How does this relate to the "hoax?" I think it is safe to say that most believe that it is to let Michael know that we are behind him and ready to fight with him when he comes back...right? So in regards to the "hoax", the "Army of Love" represents what? The hoax? No, we represent his "message" the positive side to this hoax!

So now lets take a look at the "positive" side to this hoax, but before I do this, let me point out something.
    Look at our world today...what a mess. War, poverty, floods, earthquakes, death, destruction, hunger, homelessness, corruption...and the list goes on and on! So much "negativity." How in the world can we change the world and make it a better place, when there is so much turmoil in the world? The answer really does lie within ourselves as individuals...really!
    Think of it this way...have you ever walked into a room where, (lets say 2 people are arguing)you immediately feel the negativity? Most of you will say yes. Well that is because each of us is made up of "energy" and when you fight, you emit those negative ions into the atmosphere around you and if you are in tune with yourself, you can actually "feel" these negative particles. Same happens when you walk into a room where 2 people are laughing, you pick up on the "positive" energy they are emitting. negatve energy breeds negative energy and positive energy breeds positive energy!It's as simple as that! Now think of every individual on the planet and all the energy they must be emitting into the atmosphere. If you use this context, you can see that we as individuals around the world live our lives in a very dominant "negative" state! there is so much stress in everyone's life, that there is a constant flow of negative energy surrounding the globe...and we wonder why the planet is rebelling!
    The only way that we can change this is to make a change within ourselves!!! Each of us needs to change our "energy field", from "negative", to "positive!" think of how the world would be if everyone was emitting "positive energy" into the atmosphere! We are all responsible for "shining" our own light into this world...to me, this is what Michael means when he says we need to start with the "man in the mirror" and we need to "make that change!"

So, getting back to the"Army of L.O.V.E" i would like to leave you with a few videos, that may help you to understand what I am talking about and I really hope that some of you understand where I am coming from.
    L.O.V.E to me, means this "Living One Vibrational Energy"
    here are a few videos about this subject...Note that in the first one you will see the same green swirly avatar that "Back" uses in his posts also we see the "ankah" hmmmm...maybe I'm on to something?(sorry, don't know how to put the image here)

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrdAwl3AMMM<!-- m -->
    "my thoughts are positive because my thoughts become my words. my words are positive because my words become my behaviors. my behaviors are positive because my behaviors become my habits. my habits are positive because my habits become my values. my values are positive because my values become my destiny"

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7irynJtKI4I&feature=fvw<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DGPV7SB ... re=related<!-- m -->
    "What you give out is what you create!"

My dear sweet MJ family, i know this is alot to take in, but i really hope that some of you will take the time to look further into this. I have done so much "searching" for what it is that Michael wants us to do and I honestly believe that he wants us to stop worrying about things we have NO control over ( the hoax) and he wants us to "make that change" within ourselves, something only we as individuals, have control over! When we take this step, we are "thinking for ourselves!"

We as an "Army of L.O.V.E" need to help turn all the negative energy in this world to positive energy...It is really our turn to "SHINE!" Michael got us this far and it is time for us to "take it from here" if we want Michael back, we need to change the course we are on and start focusing on our own lives. We need to bring Love back to the world. We need to think outside of the box. We need to expand our brains to the possibility that everything IS possible, if you only BELIEVE!
    Speaking of "Believe" another little tidbit for you. Do you BELIEVE that Michael's message is what's important in this hoax, or do you live in a world of "MAKE.BELIEVE" where you are being constantly fed things that keep leading you down the "rabbit hole?"

I think I will end here for today,I know I have made this a long post, but if I didn't feel that it was extremely important, I wouldn't have posted it. Big changes are coming in 2012 and now we only have 2+ years to "get it right!"

My husband and I have been on this journey together from the beginning and all I can tell you is that our lives have changed dramatically, for the better. I can't explain what happened to us, but I know that we are living better lives because of this experience and we are truly grateful for all we have learned along the way. Energy is a powerful thing and Michael's energy is so strong that he has reached all of us in some way, shape, or form. He gave so much to others in his life.He taught many how to love, he made us aware of all the discord in the world and he gave us Hope that we may all have a better tomorrow. He let us know, that it is ok to be goofy and it's ok to be different. He taught us that we are all capable of being the best that we can be and that we are all created "equal" and worthy of One LOVE. I never knew who Michael Jackson really was, before his "death", but I will be forever grateful for the lessons he has taught me in the last 14 months and today I can proudly say that Michael is my brother and my friend!
    I Love you most Michael..."Heart" To "Heart"...always and forever!
    Dayna

Hello mjjfanforever777!!!!

I want to thank you very much for your kind words <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    We really are a family here,like you said ,I feel the same <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .
    I want to start this post because last night I had break down <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ,a really bad one.My words fail me right now,its very hard for me.All this months that I've had spent here were a blessing for me,but now I feel that I can't do this anymore.I see so many conections in this Hoax ,maybe to many, and this drive me crazy.My mind its always on Michael and on this Hoax.
    I rememeber that last year,in the begining I was devastated about Michael "passing",but after that I was ok,I knew he is ALIVE,because of the clues I had found out.It was a very good period for me ,then ,I was positive and very happy.Now I cant say the same because I feel I'm loosing hope again .
    Talking about duality,I know what what you mean about that.Every day I try to be a good person and help people aroud me ,even with a smile,but its very hard.Sorry for what I will say but I dont see "that change" in people.What I see every day around me Is selfish,greddy and insensitive people.Am I the only one who is a fool or what???????? Why I have to be the one who's heart feels broken when I see homelees people,children starving on streets and old people selling flowers because they dont have enough money to live every day in this f world? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . Why I have to be the one who "see" this things?
    I look aroud me and seems that people dont care,they are in "hurry" and they have "things" to do.Why I feel that TIME its ticking? Today when I was listening to MJ Tunes,Michael was speaking during HEAL THE WORLD song.OMG <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> ,what he said made me cry .He said that he feels guilty when he eats,becasue he knows that many children in the world dont have what to eat.I have to say that in the begining of the Hoax I had lost weight,and didn't feel like eating some times and sleeping .So how can a human being be so wonderful,like Michael is,to think to another human being ,when people all they do every day is to think of their own persona??????
    Yesterday on my way home,when I was getting of the bus I noticed an old lady with a couple of bags in her hands.She was in her way to get on the buss and I thought that the man behind her would help her.But no way,can you imagine that this men instead of helping her,he almost push her.Maybe its not big deal for you people but for me it was.And I can imagine that if people dont do this little things, that every people should do ,than what more can we expect ???? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Saveing the planet,cleaning the planet or helping another human being in need I think it would be to much. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    What good exemple we have nowadays to follow,please tell me? Please tell me just one good exemple for our children to follow.............
    All the famous people do today is to talk dirty,to lay out their glamour, luxury and bodies.

Sorry for being so negative this evening but what can I do?

The more I want to foud out about this Hoax the more I think I've had drop in the RABBIT HOLE.I foud so many things that I dont know what its real and what not.Even the subject about ILUMINATI and MIND CONTROL its hard to digest for me.Who know if THEY are real or no? Here are alot of evidence that THEY exist,but who can assure me that THEY are real? And when I say this Im thinkning of Michael 's words from THIS IS IT movie:
    "THEY "WHO? IT'S START WITH US.OR ITS SHOULD NEVER BE DONE.I dont want to offend anyone here,and if I did,please excuse me,ok?
    I will live you with a quote of mine:
    The belief dies last,but HOPE NEVER!!!!!!

LOVE

Say, Applehead250609, <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> welcome to the club.

What is happening to you is just that you've had a compassionate awakening! EVERY time we actually see the harsh reality around us, it shocks and hurts.

Here is the trick: don't let yourself become distracted by the failings of OTHERS. Keep your focus on YOU, that is, what it is in YOUR hands to do, here. You cannot change others; it is a mind trick of the enemy, to get your eyes onto others and get all discouraged, to paralyze you.

The power for change is STILL the same... <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

BE

the change...

All of this emotion could be the call of God to pray for the people you are bothered by, the one's HE is pointing out to you. Pray for the self-centered to wake up, and do THEIR part, but, YOU go on and do what YOU can.

You have the answer to your own prayer. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

YOU can BE the example you are praying for---to THEM <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> It is our only job, here, to love one another, and demonstrate it, spreading the fire, attracting EVERYone, to the Light. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> . <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your LOVE and support.These times in witch we live are very hard to deal with but with HOPE and LOVE everithing its possible.We have to MAKE THAT CHANGE FOR US AND FOUR OUR CHILDREN,WE HAVE TO!!!!

LOVE
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Im_convincedMJalive
    The only thing I don't agree with all the way is the fact that Michael's BAM hinges on us, or getting his message. While I agree he does want and needs for us to get it, and that is important to the "hoax" but, I believe he has a longer plan and time frame in mind for this "hoax".

I believe there is alot of things that need to happen and it takes time to do these things, one is the case with Murray, it needs to play all the way through, big lesson and vendetta going on there through that case. It is exposing corruption in the Media and Judicial system in Santa Barbara (Tom Sneddon is a cold man) and LA.

I believe everything is being rolled out in a timely matter. It started with the hype of The Comeback, the This Is It concerts, then OMG he "died" the schock factor (get everyones attention) with a higher purpose to follow with a little bit of fun in the mix, Michael did say: "I am gonna look around a bit, PLAY with them (that means all of us, even me, lol) snap my fingas and then BAM!"

The movie came out, then all of a sudden clues appearing on the web, then more clues and what do you know over a year later, a "hoax" forum with people doing investigative work into Michael's "death" and learning things about this gastly planet we live on with the evilness in this world that it is easier for alot of people to burrow their heads in the sand then face the truth that this stuff exists, "Some things in life some people choose not to see"

Not enough people have gotten the chance to see This Is It movie, that is why I believe that there is different phases of getting it out there to the people. The dvd sales, showing it on cable T.V. This internet world is a small fraction of what is out there in the world when it comes to people "knowing the message." That is why other modes of messengers are needed: TMZ, family, friends, and us. Oh yea and TS..lol

Things NEED to happen according to a plan, and yes we do influence how he responds but, some things are out of his hands also.

So whilst we wait out the timing of things rolling out we make that change within ourselves and figure out the clues to the best game of Clue I've ever played, the only one in fact and it is in REAL TIME with a mixture of story telling and true life, that is a bonus.

I really agree with that. All of these posts are very positive, very idealistic that would be very nice if the world was that perfect way, and I know you are saying them with loving hearts and strong desire to help the world change for the better. Unfortunately if it all hinges on us doing our part, and smartening up, then we're in big trouble. I don't want to seem like I'm attacking or arguing, but something is touching a raw nerve deep inside me, from pain I've felt all my life, so please don't take it like I disagree with you. All my 40-45 years church-going life up to 5/6 years ago, I've listened to countless sermons bashing the congregation over the heads to show love to their neighbour, witness to others of Christ's death on the cross, giving money to the church. The church people are the same unloving, in pain, lonely, judgmental, selfish, very human variety of people they were before. All the pep talks in the world, great books, parenting talks given to children, millions of words of wisdom given out constantly are barely felt. Words are cheap.

When people become changed it's usually due to events that personally affect them, such as pain or loss or a great gift, etc. I don't think Michael intends for any of us to feel that he thinks we are too lazy to look for clues, too stupid to catch on the hoax, too stubborn to do any work like the Evlis & MJ message, too faithless to continue believing in the hoax. There's always pressures from somebody so that a person feels they don't measure up, and can't just feel comfortable being who they are and where they're at. I'm sure we all feel those pressures every day and all our lives, and I'm sure Michael felt them a lot too. When he was young and unimaginably hot/handsome looking--he hated how he looked, and now that he's getting older in his fifties with signs of aging--signs the world typically pushes to the side or discards--he can identify with the human pain we all experience of loss of prime youthfulness and knowledge of looming death.

Whatever happens with this hoax is what will happen, whatever MJ has planned. If someone on this site feels inspired and desires to post encouragement, they should do it. If someone expresses fears, they should post it. If someone is angry or nasty, there is a thread for that venting, so others aren't hurt in the process. In my beliefs, no one's going to hell if I didn't witness to them about Jesus' salvation for them, and I don't need to feel guilty if I didn't do enough for poor people or for the planet. I just have to do my little bit, that I feel inspired to do, and feel happy. There's a billion dollar industry of charities that hinges on people feeling guilty that they have material provisions --while others have-not, and then will loosen their purse strings when they see a thin child with flies on his face. Bottom line for me is that each and every human is so loved and valuable to God the Creator. As individuals feel loved and thankful they will in turn feel inspired to freely give love and care for others and the planet. I believe God is fully sovereign to the thoughts we think, and that there is no free will, although we think we make the choices. God's plan, and Michael's plan will unfold as the designers have planned them to. All we have to do is exercise our giftings in loving others as we enjoy this adventurous ride. I hope you understand what my rambling is trying to say.

There is so much suffering in the world, and so many forms of suffering that every human must endure. While the positive people are doing their generous loving bit all over the world, the evil ones are working doubly hard to make up for the good that's done, and successfully erasing it, or creating massive new suffering somewhere else. Michael is stepping up to the plate to go on the offensive against the the evil ones, and will only succeed because God has chosen him for the task and equipped him for the job. This will be marvelous for our eyes to witness! God's His story will unfold as it is designed to do, and won't finish a minute before it's supposed. But I'm so glad I'm alive and here in His story!

God has gifted people differently, some can so elequently express love and positive thinking, veritable rays of sunshine, and some are more negative realists unfortunately. I'm glad we can be together, listen to each other, accept each other. Thanks for listening!
  • I understand what you are trying to say MJonmind and I agree with you. Everything will unfold when God and Michael intend it to unfold. There is nothing that we can do to speed up the process, for we have no control over what has already been "fated".Trust in God and trust in Michael. It is up to us to "keep the faith" and believe in the fact, that we are ALL loved by our "Creator" and by Michael.
    Bless you friend...I love you! <3 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Very well said Its her!! "Be the change" We don't possess the power to change others, but we can change ourselves! Be positive and be Loving, kind and compassionate to all others. Radiate your positive energy and others will feel that energy. Be all that you can possibly be and believe in the power of Love!
    Let your Love light shine!
    Blessings and Love always. <3

Thank you, <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> but I can't take the credit. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I borrowed this, from this guy:

"You must be the change you want to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi
    Indian political and spiritual leader (1869 - 1948)

I embrace any nugget of wisdom I can find, especially if it actually works in practice!

Hey---it worked for Jesus. His Love and example fires up hearts 2,010 years later, still. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Kindness rocks.

Blessings and love to you too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • YRMWYRMW Posts: 4
    Hello everyone,

This is my 1st post in the forum (not counting the "Introduce yourself" thing <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ).

I'm not a believer so I was afraid to talk but I feel free here. It's amazing. I've been in other Michael forums and all I could see was hate and ego. But it's absolutely different here!

I agree with all your comments. We all have endured hard moments in our past and not only LOVE but FORGIVENESS can make your world a better place. For me, it was Michael who opened my eyes to forgiveness and I can understand now what a huge power it has.

So yes, his message it's important. I don't know if it has anything to see with the hoax but if we want to "make that change" we must start from deep inside. Whether he's alive or not, his message must live forever.

Problem is, most of the people don't care about this. So what I do is: ignore them. I'm sorry for them, I really am, but I can't live their lives, I'm here to live mine. You just have to try and tell them. If they don't want to listen, let them go. They will see it. You did see it in the past, right? Ok, give them more time.

In the end, we were lucky to have Michael. Before I "had" him, I was absolutely lost. After that, I know who I am and what to do.

So guys and girls... as Gandhi says: Be the change!

Sorry if I made it a bit too long. LOVE you all, really. I mean it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hello everyone,

This is my 1st post in the forum (not counting the "Introduce yourself" thing <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ).

I'm not a believer so I was afraid to talk but I feel free here. It's amazing. I've been in other Michael forums and all I could see was hate and ego. But it's absolutely different here!

I agree with all your comments. We all have endured hard moments in our past and not only LOVE but FORGIVENESS can make your world a better place. For me, it was Michael who opened my eyes to forgiveness and I can understand now what a huge power it has.

So yes, his message it's important. I don't know if it has anything to see with the hoax but if we want to "make that change" we must start from deep inside. Whether he's alive or not, his message must live forever.

Problem is, most of the people don't care about this. So what I do is: ignore them. I'm sorry for them, I really am, but I can't live their lives, I'm here to live mine. You just have to try and tell them. If they don't want to listen, let them go. They will see it. You did see it in the past, right? Ok, give them more time.

In the end, we were lucky to have Michael. Before I "had" him, I was absolutely lost. After that, I know who I am and what to do.

So guys and girls... as Gandhi says: Be the change!

Sorry if I made it a bit too long. LOVE you all, really. I mean it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hello YRMV!!!!

Welcome to our HOME!!!!!
    No matter what, dead or alive,his message of love,peace and tolerance its the most important thing we have to "LEARN" from MICHAEL. To "BE THAT CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN OTHERS", is the main thing most of people fail to realize because of selfish ego.Why is so hard for us to not think to others people needs,why we have to be so selfhis every day? Why we can't be like Michael who spent some days of his life in hospitals visiting ill kinds or giving just one thing from the heart and not because we have to????? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Yes some of you will say that he has another financial situation but how many rich people have you see doing that???

Please my friends excuse me if I offend one of you with my comments above,but I really need to share with you all my feelings. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Dear friend from SPAIN can you please tell us what YRMW means????
    Thank you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LOVE ,from Romania.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    mjj4ever777 and so many more here, BRAVO and thank you from the bottom of our hearts. God bless you for spreading L.O.V.E., hope and good vibes...

"What goes around comes around" - what more can we give than making each day a better day, starting with the man in the mirror, starting a day with a huge S.M.I.L.E. and ending it with a huge S.M.I.L.E.?

In between the first daily mirror encounter and the last one we will have made several people happy - and they themselves may have spread their positive energy and there goes the snowball.

No matter how tough our day will be - with the strong believe that we will master it and that we have a lot of guardian angels with us and most importantly that we CAN overcome everything - we will master the tough and wonder afterwards how easy it actually was.
    A prayer when it's getting too difficult for us will do miracles...

Putting the bar higher each day will make each of us stronger.
    And we will make it. Each one of us. For sure.

Remember, there is a strict and sometimes difficult training required when entering an army.
    You will find your face stuck in mud not only one time and be exhausted and love your bed just for the reason of having it to take a rest.
    Don't you think Michael will need us being strong, being fit and trained for the combat ahead?
    Don't you think we will be more exhausted in the future than today?
    Don't you think the cause will be worth this hard job and getting ready for it now?

Giving Michael's message your hands, feet and brain every day, today, is only one step in the journey. Being on Michael's side will take a lot, not just a word.

Being on Michael's side requires
    * discipline - even if you don't like what is requested,
    * energy resources - they should be built up now,
    * dedication - put priorities being in place,
    * reliability - be there without excuses, and
    * sustainability - ensure you're not only there once in a while but steadily in your personal future.

Being on Michael's side is a conscious commitment and taking over a responsibility.
    It is not an instant idea to be forgotten when not convenient.
    Being on Michael's side has changed our life and will continue to change our life.

We are not alone.
    We can heal the world.
    WE are the world.
    It starts with us. Every day.

Blessings, L.O.V.E. and a dear hug to all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • YRMWYRMW Posts: 4
    @applehead, thank you so much for your kind words. It seems we're all experiencing the same thing and that should make us stronger. As Grace said, we're his Army and there's a lot that he is expecting from us.

I'm happy to be here. You have given me strength to carry on. Thank you all.

PS My name means "You Rock My World" . I fell in love with Michael after watching that short-film <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • @applehead, thank you so much for your kind words. It seems we're all experiencing the same thing and that should make us stronger. As Grace said, we're his Army and there's a lot that he is expecting from us.

I'm happy to be here. You have given me strength to carry on. Thank you all.

PS My name means "You Rock My World" . I fell in love with Michael after watching that short-film <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hello YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

OMG I'm so in love with this song.I dont know why but it has some kind an effect on me,lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .
    Welcome in this BIG ADVENTURE and please come in our investigations also if you find something intresting!!!!!
    Thank you.

LOVE