Does Conspiracy Extend to Musical Scale?

2»

Comments

• Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    but there are no sound waves he's only been feeding us information <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

How do we KNOW there "are" (currently, ongoing, now <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> )no sound waves? EVERY sound wave isn't detectable by human hearing...think: dog whistles. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It could be something undetectable on his CDs. It could be a certain tempo of a beat--I've heard matching heart rhythms works this way...Many many of his songs have an unmistakeable crack of a whip in them, metronome-like, in the background. Hypnotic. He always SAID he would put his soul into his music...

It boggles my mind <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> to try to IMAGINE how he could be doing this---I mean from what point on earth could sound control hundreds of billions of people? Satellite? Through your cell?

Yet, we have seen it over and over in science fiction. Remember that Star Trek <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> episode where there is some funny business going on in one of the colonies where there is a prison or psychiatric prison or something, and they are having such rousing success, rehabilitating even the most unmanageable prisoners?

The story begins with a distress signal, and the guy they beam up is SO compromised, and controlled by something, all he can say is, "My name is---Aaarrrrgh! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> I am from
    Aaaargh! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> " much to the frustration of Captain Kirk and the rest. The patient they have beamed up to the ship is not a patient at all, but the inventor of a machine having a "beam"which causes intense pain when certain lines (drawn mentally by this device) are crossed. Captain Kirk sends himself and others as a landing party to investigate this abuse of patients. All seems very well. The patients are not locked up, but walk freely, and are docile, open and honest about their problems which were healed by Dr. So and So (who is now the basketcase the Enterprise beamed up!).

I haven't seen Star Trek in ages, so I may have some things mixed up, here, but the main point of the episode is mind control by this beam the hospital has. Some rogue patient has taken control and used the device ON Dr. VanGhelder (I believe is his name, now that I think about it).

This beam is able to wipe away ALL individual thought, including memories, and is able to even plant fake memories, too. Does anyone remember this episode?

CLASSIC Star Trek <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Captain Kirk receives a cooperative tour of the facility, and they decide all is well, until something happens to make him not feel quite right about things and he decides to take another look at the "device", WITHOUT any of the hospital staff---only a lady Dr. in the landing party, with whom he has some "history" (is there a woman with whom Captain Kirk does NOT have "history"?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )which makes it "interesting".

Anyway, she's the doctor, knowing SOMEthing--- <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> not very much--about the technology, so HE gets to be the guinea pig. He sits in the chair and she is instructed to turn on the beam. "Nothing happened", he says. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> She said SOMEthing happened---his face went COMPLETELY <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> vacant and blank. He said to try some simple suggestion imput. So she turns it on again, long enough to say, "You are hungry".

He rubs his hands together and says, <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> anticipatorily chuckling, "Boy, I could eat a horse! Can't wait to get back to the ship" (or something like that). He thinks he is just making conversation while she uses the beam on him, but SHE knows <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> it was HER suggestion he had thought was his own. She turns him around and says, "I PUT that suggestion in your mind--just now---I did!"

Kirk is immediately sober <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> and alarmed at the full implication of that device's possibilities. But, he is still SO certain that it was his OWN thought of being hungry, ---still unconvinced that someone could PUT their thoughts into his head and have them FEEL like his own---that he tells her to do it again, this time with a HARMLESS suggestion which could in NO way be true for him. He tells her to make something up... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

She retells a story of the two of them at a Christmas party, and says what really did happen, THEN, but that now, she is suggesting that things happened a DIFFERENT way, changing historical memory of this event for him. She suggests that he was IN LOVE WITH HER, couldn't get enough of her and that they had kissed (or something like that).

She stops the beam and he is completely unaware that ANYthing has happened to him. he begins to grab her and maul her and tries to kiss her <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> , and no matter HOW she protests that she made it all up---he insists that he remembers it JUST LIKE THAT. I can't remember HOW she convinces him that it is the mind control device that welded this thought to his mind...

You know, Captain Kirk has been endowed by his creator, with such a strong intellect and other heroic features that he is usually able to use these powers to shake the things off, which enslave other men! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So, I probably can't remember this because it was one such a cop-out----sorry. It was decades ago that I saw this last. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Perhaps she slapped him silly for mauling her and THAT reset <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> his thinking... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> So sorry---I just can't remember. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

The point is: how mysteriously LIKE what I believe MJ is doing to us NOW!!! OMG!! EVEN right down to the <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> suggestion he is using on ALL of us! <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> That we are desperately in LOVE with him <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Harmless, yet, definitely interruptive <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> in each of our general daily lives...

[You know, MJ it is really NOT <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> funny. I have had an attractive, single doctor, these last 14 months, who, incidentally told me he needs a wife...whom I have not been able to date, because every time I'm in his office THRILLER (NO LIE, Dude) comes on the radio which he has on in there. I feel like I am being dogged by you, or betraying a lover, even going to the guy!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> When will this end?????? Let me go, Lover. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ]
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    [You know, MJ it is really NOT <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> funny. I have had an attractive, single doctor, these last 14 months, who, incidentally told me he needs a wife...whom I have not been able to date, because every time I'm in his office THRILLER (NO LIE, Dude) comes on the radio which he has on in there. I feel like I am being dogged by you, or betraying a lover, even going to the guy!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> When will this end?????? Let me go, Lover. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->