THE REAL MICHAEL DIED IN THE PEPSI ACCIDENT!!!!

barbiebarbie Posts: 2
OMG guys this is by fat the best examination of this subject Ive ever read.

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/35278

I mean the white Michael wasnt even the same height- as shown by comparison pictures of him standing next to the same people as a black man and as the white MJ. This makes me wicked sad!!! We have been DUPED that white guy wasnt MICHAEL AT ALLL!!! WTF where is the real sweet little MJ? He has been dead. Pepsi would have gone out of business if it leaked Mj died. The whole thing is a coverup of EPIC proportions!!!

Comments

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    ROFL

Hide Michael hide.. stay away from these crazy ppl.

I'm all for new outlooks but this is ridiculous to the max.
  • ^^ For real. Totally agree...hysterical!

And there's no way Michael died from a scalp burn. That was funny though. Thanks! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hmmmm...really...welll...idk what to say, but this is pretty ridiculous
  • Did you guys even read it? Dont read just my post go to the article, even if he didnt die from that the white mj isnt the real mj. FACT.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    He didn't die. He hoaxed that accident. Well, in my opinion anyway.

<!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2 ... with-fire/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2 ... et-burned/<!-- m -->
  • Did you guys even read it? Dont read just my post go to the article, even if he didnt die from that the white mj isnt the real mj. FACT.

Yes, I read it.

No, I still don't believe it.

One person's FACT is another person's FICTION.
    I remember reading this article back in 2009 they have actually shortened it. It used to have some more crazy and unbelievable stories about Michael, believe it or not they cleaned it up. I remember crying myself to sleep when I first read it. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Listen Michael had plastic surgeries, and became white due to Vitiligo. Of course he will change. And also a man still grows until the age of 23-25 yrs old. Did it ever occur to you he may have grown? So he got taller? Or maybe he had shoes with little heals? As for castration, I do not believe he had it done, he has a soft voice from nature.You do not die of second degree burns. I know people who were burned 3 to 4th degree and yes they are disfigured but they are still alive. I strongly believe the white Michael is the real one, but not the one at the O2 arena. Sorry Nope. I know you will bash at me but I honestly don't care and I know I am right. Wish you all my love and blessings.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    No offense, Barbie, but...LMAO. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh... IMO, they didn't want to kill him... It was a HUGE warning....
    Or he had so much jerry curl in his fro it ignited
  • Oh please......one hoax theory is more than enough..
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Long ago that notion got into my head until I really read all of the Pepsi accident evidence and accounts of the accident. Sure anything is possible but the Michael we see in the History tour and beyond, other than possible in and out swaps with a double or relative once in awhile, is the same cute little J5 days Michael. The eyes don't lie. That beauty is hard to fake and he could be purple, pink or green and still you see Janet in him, the strong family likeness. Our Michael has been there all along.
    I read the whole article, now I don't know what to think :s
  • Like you can even remotely tell..he has so much makeup on.
    What's with your avatar pic? You hate Michael or something?
    YEAH, I WONDER IT TOO.......??

Yes, I have been wondering about Shef's offensive rotting MJ avatar and the many negative comments made about Michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes, I read it.

No, I still don't believe it.

One person's FACT is another person's FICTION.

i read it 2. it made me laugh. has the person who wrote it heard of groing
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Listen Michael had plastic surgeries, and became white due to Vitiligo. Of course he will change. And also a man still grows until the age of 23-25 yrs old. Did it ever occur to you he may have grown? So he got taller? Or maybe he had shoes with little heals? As for castration, I do not believe he had it done, he has a soft voice from nature.You do not die of second degree burns. I know people who were burned 3 to 4th degree and yes they are disfigured but they are still alive. I strongly believe the white Michael is the real one, but not the one at the O2 arena. Sorry Nope. I know you will bash at me but I honestly don't care and I know I am right. Wish you all my love and blessings.

I agree with you.
    Like you can even remotely tell..he has so much makeup on.

Yes, I have been wondering about Shef's offensive rotting MJ avatar and the many negative comments made about Michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I said nothing offensive, you'd have to be lying to yourself and or completely dense if you don't say he had makeup all over him.. he DID. You're comparing pictures of him from 1970s to 2009 when he had to really cover up for his skin issues. How hell the can you tell if he had a mole removal scar when he had foundation all over his face. MJ had a fro and that was his original hair and it was caked in jerry curl. Sorry if you don't like that it's the truth.

As for the avatar it's not making fun of him supposedly being dead. I don't think he is dead.

Seriously you'd think if anything appalled you so much it would be the original topic of this ridiculous thread claiming he died in the 80's and everything 'WHITE' Michael did was a fake.
  • Like you can even remotely tell..he has so much makeup on.

I said nothing offensive, you'd have to be lying to yourself and or completely dense if you don't say he had makeup all over him.. he DID. You're comparing pictures of him from 1970s to 2009 when he had to really cover up for his skin issues. How hell the can you tell if he had a mole removal scar when he had foundation all over his face. MJ had a fro and that was his original hair and it was caked in jerry curl. Sorry if you don't like that it's the truth.

As for the avatar it's not making fun of him supposedly being dead. I don't think he is dead.

Seriously you'd think if anything appalled you so much it would be the original topic of this ridiculous thread claiming he died in the 80's and everything 'WHITE' Michael did was a fake.

I am definitely not dense but thanks for the concern. I said that the avatar is offensive and the comments are negative. I never said he wasn't wearing makeup. I am not comparing any pictures. I have not commented on the "removal of any mole". As for Jerry Curl, it was the fashion of the day. Perhaps it is the way that you phrase the comments that make them come across as negative, critical, sarcastic, disrespectful etc.

I am appalled by that thread hence why I haven't commented in it. What is the point if people wish to believe the ridiculous. They are entitled to believe whatever they choose and anything I say, will not sway that belief nor is it my job to convince anyone of anything.

As I am not the only person to question why you chose to use that avatar and have found it offensive, maybe you should consider that it just might be offensive...

Peace
    Serenity
  • Moles can be removed, particularly if they are pre-cancerous. I am not saying that MJ's mole was, but we all get benign moles, etc. Michael was not any different, he was human like the rest of us and we need to remind ourselves that he has feelings and insecurities like the rest of us. Look at the majority of the women who walk around with make up day in and day out (some even wear it to bed because they don't want them their boyfriend to see what they really look like, particularly at the beginning of a relationship). Michael was about love and the beauty of the inner human being. This I believe was what he was fighting against so much during his public life. Society and the media plays a big role on how someone famous should look and because of Mike's skin problems, he did he didn't have that "Hollywood" look, so hence the make-up. Perhaps if he did not have these skin problems, he would not have to wear the make up so much and would not have to fight public perception. I believe part of this conflict within himself was said through his music. He could relay what he wanted people to hear through his music. Some have heard and others have not. I will continue to fight for restoration of his image. It is mis-information such as the postings on that blog regarding the pepsi accident that will continue to shed Michael in a negative light. It is unbelievable that people would still believe such rumours and continue to start new rumours.
  • Moles can be removed, particularly if they are pre-cancerous. I am not saying that MJ's mole was, but we all get benign moles, etc. Michael was not any different, he was human like the rest of us and we need to remind ourselves that he has feelings and insecurities like the rest of us. Look at the majority of the women who walk around with make up day in and day out (some even wear it to bed because they don't want them their boyfriend to see what they really look like, particularly at the beginning of a relationship). Michael was about love and the beauty of the inner human being. This I believe was what he was fighting against so much during his public life. Society and the media plays a big role on how someone famous should look and because of Mike's skin problems, he did he didn't have that "Hollywood" look, so hence the make-up. Perhaps if he did not have these skin problems, he would not have to wear the make up so much and would not have to fight public perception. I believe part of this conflict within himself was said through his music. He could relay what he wanted people to hear through his music. Some have heard and others have not. I will continue to fight for restoration of his image. It is mis-information such as the postings on that blog regarding the pepsi accident that will continue to shed Michael in a negative light. It is unbelievable that people would still believe such rumours and continue to start new rumours.

Mole was surgically removed by "leisure" (which has a sign after) just because his left cheek was also damaged by burns in the crash of the Pepsi commercial in 1983, when he was being treated to help the recovery of facial skin left and also the scalp.
  • I think it's impossible for "white" Michael to be just as talented as the black one and this is disrespectful to MJ he's alive he has vitiligo and he's still a black man how can you say it's fact that he died do you have concrete evidence if not it's your opinion which I respect but don't pass it off as a fact
    As I am not the only person to question why you chose to use that avatar and have found it offensive, maybe you should consider that it just might be offensive...

Peace
    Serenity

Hehe if you knew who had the original made it might make more sense. It was essentially MJ laughing at people from his faked death, not being laughed at for being dead, which he isn't.

So I updated my avatar for you guys who hated the old one. I'm always happy to help out <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->