Coherent Theories ~ Connect the dots

2»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    If he is in some sort of batcave at Neverland, he probably doesn't even need security. No one expects him to be there and even if someone would go searching, they wouldn't find him. The place is huge. I think there is absolutely a possibility that he has been hiding there, along with other places.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I thought I was losing it. Thanks for the vote of confidence. When you look back at things concerning Neverland it kindof adds up. The place went unkept for years. When Michael “died” for lack of a better word, there was a lot of disdain surrounding Neverland and Michael and the fans and the community where it’s located. It was in disrepair long enough for people to kind of lose hope that it would ever be what it once was. The neighborhood association was gung ho against anything Michael being there and fans put the possibility on a back burner. It was used for this and that over short spurts. Then we hear of all this concrete being delivered there. But for what? That story died for many. but never for me. Then there were these lavish affairs held and the gates by big shots. The gates had been stripped and the rides, gone. Michael had been erased. Now recently, the gates are back. There is talk of a Michael like venue becoming operational. WTF happened to those neighbors who had all bt sworn off anyting Michael? Did they ove or get bought out? Well low and behold, It is looking quite beautiful and ‘“ALIVE” again <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> And most fans are of the opinion that Neverland is the absolute LAST PLACE Michael Jackson would ever want to be. It’s perfect. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> No one would look for him there because he said he never wanted to go there again. But isn’t that just the way. Michael always had an end to the means. He said it wasn’t home anymore. Possibly until all the bullshit was eradicated, it couldn’t be. I feel that is all about to come to a screeching halt. And guess what, It’s looking more and more like home to me.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    How about a list of all the possible fake set-ups to lead people in certain directions, you know like the bird with the broken wing leading away from the nest. A really tight hoax is going to have many of them to really deter smart sleuthers.

1. Jermaine's slip-up of MJ going to the airport. I'm thinking MJ didn't need to go anywhere, just lay low for a while, or even go directly to Neverland.
    2. Hot temperature in the bedroom making it seem there was a dead body they were trying to keep warm and more "alive" for the paramedics. If the EMT/FBI were in on the hoax there was no need for a body real or dummy.
    3. Joe saying there were all the doubles in TII. That just sends everyone scurrying to see doubles everywhere. No one seems confident about any real MJ's after 20 months, and could drive a person to the nutty club.

I'm telling you that many of the so-called proofs for validating a certain theory may be planted. So often our theories only partially seem to work because they quickly don't add up in other areas, and then we are stumped again.
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Michael is not at Neverland, my friend went there to a charity dinner organized for a local school and she didn't see him.
    If he is alive, he probably had plastic surgeries to not look like mj anymore and he's living his life in peace, away from the money hungry web.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1306698837:
    <br /> :D Michael is not at Neverland, my friend went there to a charity dinner organized for a local school and she didn't see him.<br />If he is alive, he probably had plastic surgeries to not look like mj anymore and he's living his life in peace, away from the money hungry web.<br />
    <br />Sorry, but it's a known fact that no one is allowed inside Neverland.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1306698837:
    <br /> :D Michael is not at Neverland, my friend went there to a charity dinner organized for a local school and she didn't see him.<br />
    <br />Would he be sneaking past the guests or chatting non-chalantly with some in partial disguise, hoping no one would recognize him?<br /><br />My opinion is he goes where he wants, when he wants and no one will see him if that's his command. I'm sure most if not all the public photos/videos we've seen of him were all intentionally given/allowed by him for PR/career/hoax purposes.