Jermaine's song... dissing Michael

2»

Comments

• Just to clarify, I don't have a negative opinion of Jermaine because of this or because of anything else. I don't have an opinion about him either way because I don't know him. I just brought this up because I had never heard of it before and found it interesting.

I'll also add that I'm an only child <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So I may not fully understand the sibling rivalry that goes on....lol!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    can I please ask why you both are so into defending Jermaine? I have watched the Jackson family for a long time and have always been of the same opinion of Jermaine. If you watch video's of the trials you will certainly see Jermaine there but always watching for where the cameras are.. Watch them you will see. ) he,in my opinion always had an agenda and his agenda was himself.

Some people are like that .. no denying.... the rest of the family were not always looking for cameras or looking for interviews..... or looking for concerts to promote themselves ( victory tour) .

I will have respect for the rest of the family ( well perhaps not Joseph) but I will not have respect for Jermaine.

I ask you to have an open mind into other opinions and you do know that there are others here who do not like Jermaine but DO like the rest of the family . We can still have our opinions but the ultimate focus of the forum is on the amazing talent and incredible genrousity of MJ and no other.

I am ultimatly a forum member, who has been here from the beginning, because of my respect and reverance for Mr Jackson and his incredible talent and for the questions I have regarding his so called passing. I may not have seemed to have contributed much to the investigation but have read almost every post made in the last yr and have contibuted when I could.

I value your opinion, otherwise I would not have been here for so long, and hope that you can value and allow other members opinions even though they may not coincide with your own. Peace to all

The reason I defend Jermaine is that at least 95% of the bashing of Jermaine on this forum is a result of prejudice. Again:

It keeps amazing me that just about every article that's dissing Jermaine or talks about Jermaine's "problems" is accepted as "truth" and opinions are based upon those, while the fans freak out about every article in which Mike is dissed, and then it's all of a sudden "The media LIES!!".

Just check each and every thread about Jermaine on this forum, and you will bump into the same comments time after time. That is what really bothers me. We know that the media lies, and when it comes to Mike everybody here agrees on that, but when it comes to Jermaine almost each and every article about him is taken as the truth.

What I'm trying to say is: Don't judge too quick and especially not when you don't know the facts, because you might burn your fingers.

So we should not share our opinion about the news content of the tabloids, including TMZ, which has a unique space here in this forum and is also an information base for analysis TIAI / TS? Sorry, but I do not think people here (myself included) are behaving in a manner prejudicial or biased, since we share our opinions based on what we know through the media (tabloid or otherwise) or by statements of the person who is the target of the news, sometime in your life. Now only one question for you and Souza, with all due respect, of course, so I can better reflect on their "interventions": "Your comments about Michael (which is normal to happen), for example, if it has vitiligo or not, if he has undergone several plastic surgery or not, if your children are biological or not, or whether or not he was present at the press conference in London on March/09, how to evaluate them?

With looking deeper into the matter and listening to Mike's lyrics, watching the symbolism in his short films, listening to his speeches and interviews, reading documents and articles and next to that, trying to figure out what TMZ is providing us through their posts. TMZ has proven to have inside knowledge of the hoax, so has TS. Lastly also we try to figure out what really happened and therefore present theories that can be discussed. The bashing of Jermaine is only based on what we have heard in the media, nothing more and nothing less. That is why I will defend Jermaine until I hear from Mike himself his brother is as the media portrayed him. As you see with the Word to the badd song, there is more to it than just the song, it was a problem between 2 brothers that should not have been leaked. It's none of our business. As I think Jermaine must have made mistakes in his life, I also think Mike has made mistakes. Either way, it's none of our business and we shouldn't judge someone by how he has been portrayed in the media, none of us have ever spoken to Jermaine one-on-one, or asked Mike personally about his relationship with his brother. Mike has said many many times he loves his siblings and that they are family. Until I hear him say otherwise, I will defend Jermaine. I don't see what is the problem with that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."