Is Lisa Marie Presley really opposing Eliza Presley's lawsui

13»

Comments

• Peace Love and Reflection to ALL <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Peace Love and Reflection to ALL <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Yeah, and a pair of reading glasses...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    OK, I do not speak about it in this thread <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    And WHY is it so hard to stay on topic??? Seriously, this is my last request. Discussion about the marriage in the thread about the marriage, discussion about Eliza's case and whether or not Lisa is opposing it, in this thread. And I am posting this in the largest font to make sure this time people will actually SEE what I wrote.

Thank you for your cooperation.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I was wondering why all of the questions about their marriage was over here under this topic. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Peace Love and Reflection to ALL <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Yeah, and a pair of reading glasses...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->