Is anyone else noticing all the sunflowers in movies lately?

Comments

• I dont know about films,but I keep seeing them all the time when I,m working,I went for a new job,and while I was sitting waiting ,I looked up and there was a big picture on the wall full of sunflowers,everywhere I go I keep seeing them,I keep thinking they,re trying to tell me something,like Keep Believing.
    yeah I'm seeing them everywhere too lately <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Did anyone happen to watch The Messengers, last night on Lifetime channel? Full of sunflowers, beginning with the begining of the movie, showing one painted on some wood.
    The people buy an old spooky house that immediately reminded me of the house in Thriller, and dream of farming the land with sunflowers!

The land in every direction looks like the beautiful Neverland Valley, and I heard a distant train whistle <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> during one of the scenes, which no one reacted to, or mentioned!!!!!!!!!!

Someone says something about something being just and accident, not a deliberate hoax...

Funny, too, I was going to rent something to watch tonite, and got lazy. Just happened to catch this movie!!
    There was an ad for Janet's new movie during this one.

I thought I spotted an old dirty, beat up, white fedora <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> hanging up in the house... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

The husband embraces & tells the wife he's going to do a bunch of new things to her, when he comes back, and she giggles, "oh, yeah?", to which he says, Yeah--he's been reading the "Farmer Sutra" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ( Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, had a book once also with a take on the original Karma Sutra the name escapes me right this second...sorry! Kosher Sutra, I think)

I only got a glimpse of a song in the credits, called "My Dream Came True" or something.

And, reminiscent of 2012 morality wise, I thought at first, ---the person calling the shots on this film, made it a point to emphasize the husband's WEDDING RING in your face, THREE times. (Is BATMAN on wife #3, these days <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> )

The last thing I noticed was a popcorn commercial where the characters were saying they LOVED "The Dark Knight"; it was grandma's favorite movie EVER. Then she popped into a popped kernal, and the voice said "Make movie night POP."

If MJ had nothing to do with this movie, get my straightjacket, NOW... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Did anyone happen to watch The Messengers, last night on Lifetime channel? Full of sunflowers, beginning with the begining of the movie, showing one painted on some wood.
    The people buy an old spooky house that immediately reminded me of the house in Thriller, and dream of farming the land with sunflowers!

The land in every direction looks like the beautiful Neverland Valley, and I heard a distant train whistle <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> during one of the scenes, which no one reacted to, or mentioned!!!!!!!!!!

Someone says something about something being just and accident, not a deliberate hoax...

Funny, too, I was going to rent something to watch tonite, and got lazy. Just happened to catch this movie!!

I thought I spotted an old dirty, beat up, white fedora <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> hanging up in the house... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

The husband embraces & tells the wife he's going to do a bunch of new things to her, when he comes back, and she giggles, "oh, yeah?", to which he says, Yeah--he's been reading the "Farmer Sutra" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ( Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, had a book once also with a take on the original Karma Sutra the name escapes me right this second...sorry! Kosher Sutra, I think)

I only got a glimpse of a song in the credits, called "My Dream Came True" or something.

And, reminiscent of 2012 morality wise, I thought at first, ---the person calling the shots on this film, made it a point to emphasize the husband's WEDDING RING in your face, THREE times. (Is BATMAN on wife #3, these days <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> )

The last thing I noticed was a popcorn commercial where the characters were saying they LOVED "The Dark Knight"; it was grandma's favorite movie EVER. Then she popped into a popped kernal, and the voice said "Make movie night POP."

If MJ had nothing to do with this movie, get my straightjacket, NOW... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Is Woody Harrleson in this movie by any chance? I would like to watch it if I can find it! If you need a straight jacket....then sooo do I. wonder if they would put us in the same room so we can discuss the hoax?! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    I also saw that episode of The Event with the Sunflower. I thought of MJ right off!
    I also noticed "It's all fpr Love" or something similar flashed quickly at the end of "Sanctuary" on the SciFi channel.
    Last night I happened to catch a part of "The Defender" they were interviewing an Elvis impersonator backstage in Las Vegas, the camera kept flashing to a Michael Jackson impersonator putting on his make up. In the same show!!! Elvis and MJ!!!
    So many things you see make you go Hmmmmmm.
    Getting ready to search for that straight jacket again. I've hit head on the desk too much today saying OMG!!! OMG! When is this all going to end or be answered?!
    ouch...
    I meant "It's all for love" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Fingers didn't hit the right keys.
    Did anyone happen to watch The Messengers, last night on Lifetime channel? Full of sunflowers, beginning with the begining of the movie, showing one painted on some wood.

Someone says something about something being just an accident, not a deliberate hoax...

Is Woody Harrleson in this movie by any chance? I would like to watch it if I can find it! If you need a straight jacket....then sooo do I. wonder if they would put us in the same room so we can discuss the hoax?! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Not Woody H. ; it had the guy who was a lead love interest in the movie, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and another one with Kate Hudson, where he is a preacher trying to date her, as she raises her sister's kids. The Messengers movie had such creepy things creeping me out, scurrying through the house. It is very unnerving and scary. So, the man LIED when he said he hates serious scary movies... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It also has the girl from the Twilight series in it. Check back with Lifetime.com and see if they plan to run it again for their Halloween weekend? Also, sometimes with cable, you can watch things that were already on by looking at their program menues, and ordering/renting it to watch again. It is free. I don't have cable--so it was a fluke (thank you, God) that I was even at someone's house to catch this movie on cable!
    BTW, where did you find the movie you mentioned, "The six wives of Henry La Fay"? Was it on Turner Classic movies or something, or did you rent it? Who is in it? I don't often hear of an interesting movie which I never heard of before, unless it is foreign or before my time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .This will determine which video library or store I look in for it, as well as the one called "Elvis and Annabelle", Mjssoulmate mentioned. Isn't this FUN?

And whoa---what about that "Defender" program!! UNbeLIEvable...I never heard of it---I don't watch much TV. I bet I can watch it from the "rent" menu at my sister's house. I have got to see this. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It would seem that Mike realized he'd better spell it out for everyone because 'Some of y'all are so slow, Dang!' <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Or perhaps, he's just "hemming up" the Hoax with the Grand Finale of "told ya" documentation, before the BAM. There are so many appealing movies coming out next month. Any of them could be his! Also, I can't wait for a movie about a strained father/son relationship and boxing robots, starring Hugh Jackman, which they filmed some of right where I live. I bet that movie is one of his! Heck, yes, I went over to watch this a.s.a.p. Too bad I didn't see anything to report here...

But keep those MJ movies and hoax clues coming <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Here is the episode.

<!-- m -->http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_defenders/<!-- m -->

I wanted to see who the MJ impersonator was but missed the credits.

I'll have to see if I can watch The Messengers, thanks!

All I can say is there are so many sad people out there, on the other hand we are giddy with excitement at some things! We either really need those straightjackets or we on the road to Neverland <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Meet ya'll over at the pond! And bring popcorn!
    Here is the episode.

<!-- m -->http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_defenders/<!-- m -->

I wanted to see who the MJ impersonator was but missed the credits.

I'll have to see if I can watch The Messengers, thanks!

All I can say is there are so many sad people out there, on the other hand we are giddy with excitement at some things! We either really need those straightjackets or we on the road to Neverland <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Meet ya'll over at the pond! And bring popcorn!

Thank you so much for the link! Yup, giddy is better <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This isnt about sunflowers but A film i watched last night called Life after Armageddon,
    There was this Man shouting,wheres Mike,wheres Mike,He was going mad,dont know if anyone has watched this,It was the first time I had,But everyone was panicking,and this man was saying George,John ,Paul,Ringo,But he kept repeating wheres Mike,wheres Mike,
    I was just thinking,I wish we knew.
  • Did anyone happen to watch The Messengers, last night on Lifetime channel? Full of sunflowers, beginning with the begining of the movie, showing one painted on some wood.

Someone says something about something being just an accident, not a deliberate hoax...

Not Woody H. ; it had the guy who was a lead love interest in the movie, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and another one with Kate Hudson, where he is a preacher trying to date her, as she raises her sister's kids. The Messengers movie had such creepy things creeping me out, scurrying through the house. It is very unnerving and scary. So, the man LIED when he said he hates serious scary movies... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It also has the girl from the Twilight series in it. Check back with Lifetime.com and see if they plan to run it again for their Halloween weekend? Also, sometimes with cable, you can watch things that were already on by looking at their program menues, and ordering/renting it to watch again. It is free. I don't have cable--so it was a fluke (thank you, God) that I was even at someone's house to catch this movie on cable!
    BTW, where did you find the movie you mentioned, "The six wives of Henry La Fay"? Was it on Turner Classic movies or something, or did you rent it? Who is in it? I don't often hear of an interesting movie which I never heard of before, unless it is foreign or before my time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .This will determine which video library or store I look in for it, as well as the one called "Elvis and Annabelle", Mjssoulmate mentioned. Isn't this FUN?

And whoa---what about that "Defender" program!! UNbeLIEvable...I never heard of it---I don't watch much TV. I bet I can watch it from the "rent" menu at my sister's house. I have got to see this. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It would seem that Mike realized he'd better spell it out for everyone because 'Some of y'all are so slow, Dang!' <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Or perhaps, he's just "hemming up" the Hoax with the Grand Finale of "told ya" documentation, before the BAM. There are so many appealing movies coming out next month. Any of them could be his! Also, I can't wait for a movie about a strained father/son relationship and boxing robots, starring Hugh Jackman, which they filmed some of right where I live. I bet that movie is one of his! Heck, yes, I went over to watch this a.s.a.p. Too bad I didn't see anything to report here...

But keep those MJ movies and hoax clues coming <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    The wives of of Henry La fay is a new release..I rented it...starring Tim Allen and made by E1 entertainment...I tend to rent movies made by E1 or Warner Bros or Sony they most likley have the Michaelism's in them...I am watching Toy Story 3 tonight...because I thaught i saw somewhere on here that someone saw it in theatre and thaught of Michael...happy movie watching <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Just finished watchin Toy Story 3 and it didn't disapoint! Very first thing I noticed was the line "so this is it" said by the character Woody. Guess what flower showed up pretty much all through the movie... and the Ken doll does the moon walk in a dancing scene <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> They also manage to put a part in about them all being a pyrmid in which the evil bear made himself the top of off. another line remind me of Mike was "We are all in this together" And at the end there is a scene playing with music which reminded me of the video for fireflys by Owl city where there is a disco ball and all the toys come out to play and dance...(don't know if you guys remember that video...it had the word believe in it" anyway that's all I have for now...you need to see the movie to even remotely understand how much it reminded me of everything Michael! I am not very good at describing these things after the fact..sorry...anyway its worth a watch <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    LOL! Ken does the moonwalk, too cute!
    Thanks, I will have to see it.
    This isnt about sunflowers but A film i watched last night called Life after Armageddon,
    There was this Man shouting,wheres Mike,wheres Mike,He was going mad,dont know if anyone has watched this,It was the first time I had,But everyone was panicking,and this man was saying George,John ,Paul,Ringo,But he kept repeating wheres Mike,wheres Mike,

Wow! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I don't think we need wonder---it is just the kind of twisted humor that Joker has. I didn't watch this, because I don't plan to be here "after". Too creepy. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

It is just like Mike to make me laugh my face off, at just what you told us now, was in this movie! Good ear!

Now, I HAVE to watch this! There might be a secret message from Mike inside.... LightMan is On. He is "making us SEE" (something!) as Souza has said. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I am still laughing, "Where's Mike <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> , where's Mike <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> " just a minute...

That child of God is a serious NUT. A nut, yeah, but serious about something.

Thank you, too, Thepeacock2012, for this info!
    The wives of of Henry La fay is a new release..I rented it...starring Tim Allen and made by E1 entertainment...I tend to rent movies made by E1 or Warner Bros or Sony they most likley have the Michaelism's in them...I am watching Toy Story 3 tonight...because I thaught i saw somewhere on here that someone saw it in theatre and thaught of Michael...happy movie watching
    I love Tim Allen, how did I miss this? Yup, TS3 is on my list, too!

I am making a list before I go to the video store. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Gotta pace myself, so as not to become gorged <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This isnt about sunflowers but A film i watched last night called Life after Armageddon,

Wow! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I don't think we need wonder---it is just the kind of twisted humor that Joker has. I didn't watch this, because I don't plan to be here "after". Too creepy. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

It is just like Mike to make me laugh my face off, at just what you told us now, was in this movie! Good ear!

Now, I HAVE to watch this! There might be a secret message from Mike inside.... LightMan is On. He is "making us SEE" (something!) as Souza has said. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I am still laughing, "Where's Mike <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> , where's Mike <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> " just a minute...

That child of God is a serious NUT. A nut, yeah, but serious about something.

Thank you, too, Thepeacock2012, for this info!
    The wives of of Henry La fay is a new release..I rented it...starring Tim Allen and made by E1 entertainment...I tend to rent movies made by E1 or Warner Bros or Sony they most likley have the Michaelism's in them...I am watching Toy Story 3 tonight...because I thaught i saw somewhere on here that someone saw it in theatre and thaught of Michael...happy movie watching
    I love Tim Allen, how did I miss this? Yup, TS3 is on my list, too!

I am making a list before I go to the video store. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Gotta pace myself, so as not to become gorged <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I know. People must think I'm crazy in my town...because when i go to get a movie it takes me an hour to pick one out...I have to see who made it and could it possibly have been made by Michael or with Michael in mind...but I have had good luck soo far <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Here's an article about Sunflowers delivered to Forest Lawn for Halloween.
    The photos are gorgeous albeit heartbreaking if we were not BELIEVERS.

<!-- m -->http://www.mj-777.com/?p=6130<!-- m -->
  • I think that the Event somehow links to MJ in a way. Because I remember seeing the Event commercials when they were advertising it and it was saying that the assassination attempt "was not the event". So what is really the Event, something to do with MJ perhaps (or maybe not)?

Check out the trailer here
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wpGsjhGW4E<!-- m -->
    Tonight I watched NCIS LA and one of the guys was telling how he had a glove from attending an MJ concert, (front row <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->) And Michael threw the glove, he caught it! Then the other guy was perplexed a bit- "Why just one glove?", the guy says just "The King of Pop"and he smiled. I just grinned when I saw that. Later he had to pull out his surgical gloves to check something on the scene and he put one glove on to pick up what he saw, his partner joked with him "Just one glove?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> It was too cool!

Something else I noticed tonight at Walmart, walking by the little kids clothes, I saw so many "LOVE" & "PEACE" themes!!! I loved it! I wanted to buy a shirt for my dog!! I'll wait on that, she is going to have puppies in a few weeks and she is fat!
    Oh and I bet a million bucks (LOL!) that you can't guess the theme of the names for her litter? Go ahead take a guess!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

We L*O*V*E you Michael!
  • The Message of the Sunflowers:
    A Magic Symbol of PEACE
    by Georgianna Moore, March 2002

Dedicated to the Children of the World Who Will Sow the Sunflower Seeds of Peace

Once upon a time the earth was even more beautiful than it is today. The water was pure and deep, reflecting within itself the sunlight which gave life to all the creatures beneath the waves.

The earth was green with many kinds of trees and plants. These gave food and shelter to the birds, the animals, and to all mankind. At night the air was so clear that the starlight gave a glow almost as bright as the moon.

The people of the earth lived close to nature. They understood it and honored it and never took more than what they needed from it. The people lived in peace so they prospered and began to build many nations all around the world according to nature's climate.

But one day, a terrible thing happened. A strange spirit of greed entered the hearts of mankind. People began to be jealous of one another, and they were not satisfied will all the good things they already had. The nations wanted more and more of everything: more land, more water, more resources. They squeezed precious minerals from the earth to build terrible weapons to defend their nations from other greedier nations. They killed one another. They polluted the air and the water with poisons. Nature began to die. This is called war. War is ugly. It destroys love and hope and peace.

Then one day a magical thing occurred. The birds of the air, the animals of the land, and the creatures beneath the waters came to an agreement: if they were to survive, something would have to be done to stop these wars. Only through peace could their world survive.

"We cannot speak the human language," they declared, "and mankind can no longer understand ours. We must find among us a symbol of peace so brilliant that all who see it will stop and remember that peace and sharing is beautiful."

"I am what you need," said a golden sunflower. "I am tall and bright. My leaves are food for the animals, my yellow petals can turn plain cloth to gold, my seeds are many and are used for food by all living beings. Yet, the seeds I drop upon the ground can take root and I will grow again and again. I can be your symbol of peace."

All nature rejoiced, and it was decided that the birds would each take one sunflower seed and that they would fly over every nation and plant the seed in the earth as a gift. The seeds took root and grew, and the sunflowers multiplied.

Wherever the sunflowers grew, there seemed to be a special golden glow in the air. The people could not ignore such a magical sight.

Soon they began to understand the message of the sunflowers so they decided to destroy all of their terrible weapons and to put an end to the greed and to the fear of war. They chose the sunflower as a symbol of peace and new life for all the world to recognize and understand.

A ceremony was celebrated by planting a whole field of sunflowers. Artists painted pictures of the sunflowers, writers wrote about them, and the people of the world were asked to plant more sunflowers seeds as a symbol of remembrance.

All nature rejoiced once more as the golden sunflowers stood tall with their faces turned eastward to the rising sun, then following the sun until the setting in the west.

They gave their goodness to the world so that everyone who sees a sunflower will know that the golden light of peace is beautiful.

Sunflowers have become the symbol of a world free of nuclear weapons. After Ukraine gave up its last nuclear warhead, the Defense Ministers of the US, Russia and Ukraine met on a former Ukrainian missile base, June 4, 1996. They celebrated by scattering sunflower seeds and planting sunflowers. Former US Secretary of Defense William Perry said, "Sunflowers instead of missiles in the soil will ensure peace for future generations."
    It probably don't mean anything.. I'm just bored <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> it's not my fault if you already read it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Just kidding around <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • It was beautiful, (2bad)
  • Sorry I meant....... pillekelille
    "Sunflowers instead of missiles in the soil will ensure peace for future generations."

So this gives meaning to why Michael had the child give the soldier a sunflower. Not just any flower, it was a sunflower.
    Click click <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks pillekelille!
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0dxcib2j9c<!-- m -->

This video is called “Sunflowers” and is created by students of Cal State University Long Beach, a part of a Campus Moviefest.

Somehow, I gotta feeling that this movie contains some clues concerning MJ, not only because of the title “Sunflowers”. May be it is far fetched and I’m seeing clues everywhere.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Anyway, this is what I found:
    • On the door No 101: “MJ’s This Is It has $ 101 Million Reasons to Live on”. <!-- m -->http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b151723_ ... s_101.html<!-- m -->
    • girl in bear costume/in disguise
    • On the foodbox “Have a nice day”: polyvore.com = MJ shop for fans
    • On 2 alarm clocks nr 727 (1 analoge, 1 digital);
    • 2 microwaves zoomed in: “Cell Phone Tower microwave emissions may have caused Michael Jackson's insomnia, and contributed to his untimely death” <!-- m -->http://www.keephopealive.org/j2009v7n4.html;<!-- m -->
    • “ALIVE Energy” on the microwave;
    • look at the D&G cap (in the room) and the D&G shirt of the guy: <!-- m -->http://www.swide.com/luxury-magazine/Fa ... /2009/3/7;<!-- m -->
    • the girl is directing you to sunflowers, I don’t see any sunflowers or roses, but both are advertised;
    • I see coffee and ice cream (favourites of MJ);
    • Music;
    • 2 lonely people doing crosswords: birth – date –timers – time – plot –ranch- Gorma (<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorma_Tribe<!-- m -->) and more words of possible significance.
    • At the end the guy takes a drastic plunge and it seems like the girl knows what’s going to happen, she looks sad, but she’s not taking action… <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

What can you make out of it? Just curious <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E.
  • Tonight I watched NCIS LA and one of the guys was telling how he had a glove from attending an MJ concert, (front row <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->) And Michael threw the glove, he caught it! Then the other guy was perplexed a bit- "Why just one glove?", the guy says just "The King of Pop"and he smiled. I just grinned when I saw that. Later he had to pull out his surgical gloves to check something on the scene and he put one glove on to pick up what he saw, his partner joked with him "Just one glove?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> It was too cool!

Something else I noticed tonight at Walmart, walking by the little kids clothes, I saw so many "LOVE" & "PEACE" themes!!! I loved it! I wanted to buy a shirt for my dog!! I'll wait on that, she is going to have puppies in a few weeks and she is fat!
    Oh and I bet a million bucks (LOL!) that you can't guess the theme of the names for her litter? Go ahead take a guess!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

We L*O*V*E you Michael!
    Just when i think we found all the shows with an MJ theme another one surfaces ....NCIS..never watch it but now i have sooo many shows to watch I'll be stuck in front of the t.v all the time now too...not just the computer....oohhhh God <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The Message of the Sunflowers:
    A Magic Symbol of PEACE
    by Georgianna Moore, March 2002

Dedicated to the Children of the World Who Will Sow the Sunflower Seeds of Peace

Once upon a time the earth was even more beautiful than it is today. The water was pure and deep, reflecting within itself the sunlight which gave life to all the creatures beneath the waves.

The earth was green with many kinds of trees and plants. These gave food and shelter to the birds, the animals, and to all mankind. At night the air was so clear that the starlight gave a glow almost as bright as the moon.

The people of the earth lived close to nature. They understood it and honored it and never took more than what they needed from it. The people lived in peace so they prospered and began to build many nations all around the world according to nature's climate.

But one day, a terrible thing happened. A strange spirit of greed entered the hearts of mankind. People began to be jealous of one another, and they were not satisfied will all the good things they already had. The nations wanted more and more of everything: more land, more water, more resources. They squeezed precious minerals from the earth to build terrible weapons to defend their nations from other greedier nations. They killed one another. They polluted the air and the water with poisons. Nature began to die. This is called war. War is ugly. It destroys love and hope and peace.

Then one day a magical thing occurred. The birds of the air, the animals of the land, and the creatures beneath the waters came to an agreement: if they were to survive, something would have to be done to stop these wars. Only through peace could their world survive.

"We cannot speak the human language," they declared, "and mankind can no longer understand ours. We must find among us a symbol of peace so brilliant that all who see it will stop and remember that peace and sharing is beautiful."

"I am what you need," said a golden sunflower. "I am tall and bright. My leaves are food for the animals, my yellow petals can turn plain cloth to gold, my seeds are many and are used for food by all living beings. Yet, the seeds I drop upon the ground can take root and I will grow again and again. I can be your symbol of peace."

All nature rejoiced, and it was decided that the birds would each take one sunflower seed and that they would fly over every nation and plant the seed in the earth as a gift. The seeds took root and grew, and the sunflowers multiplied.

Wherever the sunflowers grew, there seemed to be a special golden glow in the air. The people could not ignore such a magical sight.

Soon they began to understand the message of the sunflowers so they decided to destroy all of their terrible weapons and to put an end to the greed and to the fear of war. They chose the sunflower as a symbol of peace and new life for all the world to recognize and understand.

A ceremony was celebrated by planting a whole field of sunflowers. Artists painted pictures of the sunflowers, writers wrote about them, and the people of the world were asked to plant more sunflowers seeds as a symbol of remembrance.

All nature rejoiced once more as the golden sunflowers stood tall with their faces turned eastward to the rising sun, then following the sun until the setting in the west.

They gave their goodness to the world so that everyone who sees a sunflower will know that the golden light of peace is beautiful.

Sunflowers have become the symbol of a world free of nuclear weapons. After Ukraine gave up its last nuclear warhead, the Defense Ministers of the US, Russia and Ukraine met on a former Ukrainian missile base, June 4, 1996. They celebrated by scattering sunflower seeds and planting sunflowers. Former US Secretary of Defense William Perry said, "Sunflowers instead of missiles in the soil will ensure peace for future generations."
    It probably don't mean anything.. I'm just bored <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> it's not my fault if you already read it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Just kidding around <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> loveeeddd it!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I just finished watching The six wives of Henry La Fay and its about a man who six wives think he died in sky diving accident only to find out he is alive when he returns to the funeral that he left plans for....six different times...one of the wives arrives driving a pink caddie with Elvis music playing, there a references to Martin Luther King and Abraham Lincoln and on the casket guess what!! Sunflowers! Happy Movie watching!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just saw The Six Wives of Henry LeFay. Laughed like mad. Tim Allen is cracked, and working with MJ (I hope it's true), couldn't be anything but a barrel of monkeys, with a little information thrown in!

In addition to the things you noticed, there was also that, Jenna Elfman, wife #2 & 4, once mentioned marrying the goofball a third time, and his daughter says, "Third time's the charm"...Coincidence <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Perhaps. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Also, there is the coincidental storyline of TOO MANY women fighting over one dead man!

There is the business of giving two shares of the company to someone loyal enough to be trustworthy, when empowering them with the tie-breaker vote. MJ, I have heard, can hold his own with any set of bankers. Would I be reading too much into him trying, in this movie, to impart some of his bag of tricks to people who need some financial "light"? He's so smart. But, he's not stingy with knowledge that will help others. I see you.

I watched it for the story, the first time. I didn't want my inner puzzle-solver to take me out of the movie, but I couldn't HELP it! Michael Jackson will always be a distraction. That's just the way it is. So, now I have to watch it and really look for MJisms, sunflowers, etc., in there. I'm certain we've only tapped the surface. The very serious parts may contain some MJ wisdom, too...if it IS LightMan ON, there! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->