Kanye West: What's the Illuminati?

2»

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Missdanipyt this video that you published gives shivers <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The guy just have an awful taste <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> my gosh, what a terrible set of "blings" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> if one search in wikipedia the word "no taste" his picture comes up....It´s like a portable x-mas tree <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    jay-z-kanye-west-rihanna-run-this-town-roc-illuminati-pyramid-freemason-sign-triangle-devil.jpg

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> uhm,

Peace.

so Kanye west, what do you call this,,,,
  • This stuff always freaks me out <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    As far as Jay-Z and Kanye saying theyre not part of the Illuminati haha well what do you expect them to say? I don't even know if freemasons are allowed to admit it? Well they might be, but I mean if Jay-Z or Kanye came out to the public with "Everybody, I'm a Freemason!" ...that doesnt seem like something the "Illuminati" would do. Not like I know that much about it. It just seems to me that publicly announcing to everyone that youre part of it doesnt seem like thats what they do?

I too have also noticed this subject becoming more and more well known. I knew absolutely nothing about it before here on this hoax site, but now other people that dont even believe in this hoax have informed me all about freemasons and the illuminati, one of my friends father is a freemason! Its pretty intense stuff...

But yeah. No doubt Jay-Z and Kanye are in on it. It's obvious. I mean have you seen Kanyes new video for "Power"???
    [youtube:gn8pm7se]

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WOW that video, how more in your face could it be, read the comments on the video its very interesting, a few are waking up to the symbolism and the illuminatti, but not all by a long way.

Thanks for posting

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> wow thanks Mo for the pictures! and the way you presented it...oh yeah!!! I don't know who the guy thinks he is fooling by saying that he doesn't know!
  • For those interested in the K West Power video's symbolisms, here is a link to a previous post/article:
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14414&start=75#p246040

I wonder WHO is playing WHICH game and WHY!

Maybe! Maybe! we are witnessing a "TAKE-OVER"!

With L.O.V.E
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    Watch these series from Part 1 till 11, to know more about Jay-Z and his way of living trough masonry.
    I chose Jay-Z, because he is (one of) the main role-model from the music industry.
    [youtube:fvfxguqt]

Watch these series from Part 1 till 13, exposing Beyonce, Obama, and others involved in the NEW AGE AGENDA.
    [youtube:fvfxguqt]

Peace.