TIAI October 28

2»

Comments

• Happy B-Day TS thanks for guiding us to the light.
    Hugssssssssssssssssssss
    Love You More <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Its my mom's bday too, happy bday Randy and TS!! All my L.O.V.E. Thank you for opening my eyes, I see the world in a different light. <3
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I thank you for your patience and l-o-n-g suffering with us and mostly for never giving up on us .
    Thanks TS...from the bottom of my heart.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The most incredible year.....
    The expiration date is in 2012.... that means we'll be given redirections untill 2012?!
    I don't think I will survive that long <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I hope untill then Michael will change his status from "dead" to alive.
    Because now he's like a ghost we're "chasing" on the internet.

"Ghost"-chasing till 2012 at least Oct 29! This has been been the armchair adventure of our lives! From the midst of many reporters, informers, insiders you have proven to be the true leader in our eyes. We salute you and Happy Birthday!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7GFjdSRtnMSGK9QZL5lUemHrYdvclVNx3cuY2M0lpD3GH0Z0&t=1&h=183&w=203&usg=__sqgt23nBSDPkZvg9DL1clQjdbMY=
    1243514685977586884a9cec3259a.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUDvgyRGqRmT1Cx24yUI8JK_aS5v7jiVH5xZDvcnZlqBmD5-8&t=1&usg=__9Qcxxl7KXtnAH_IKv9T1apWddXc=
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ78dHUPA5AvYxsqRF2vK4sJR_sptb5D8028kClr80N20gEms&t=1&usg=__9uiPx2jFMMtaUm-vJ6F7SxdFIGg=
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Happy "Birthday" TS!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks for all you have done! We would be nothing without you! ♥

god_bless_you2.jpg
  • susieMJsusieMJ Posts: 43
    Happy "B-day" TIAI (I mean TS ....) !!! Thank you for this unusual year full of excitement, joy, thrill, and knowledge...
    It was (and it still is...) the greatest adventure!!!
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Congrats on the one year anniversary of thisisalsoit.com !

"A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity."
    On this one year anniversary I want to thank you TS for the same things.

LOVE - thank you for loving MJ, us, the message, enough to take a year of your life to do these redirects.
    TRUST - thank you for trusting MJ in this undertaking, and trusting us the fans to stand by what we believe in once it is revealed within our own hearts.
    PARTNERSHIP - thank you for a year of partnership with MJ, MJDHI, and I'm not implying it is a contractual agreement type of partnership. I just mean you have used MJDHI as a mode of communication and thus, a partner in a sense.
    TOLERANCE - thank you so very much for your patience with our own doubts, fears, emotional baggage, misunderstandings, hatred, and sometimes limited thinking. Thank you for stretching us.
    TENACITY - lastly thank you for sticking to the purpose, the goal, the mission. Thank you for your unwavering dedication to thisisalsoit.com. Thank you for persevering despite whatever else is going on in your life (I think sometimes I forget that you are a human being with a life too! LOL)

My words will never express the gratitude I have for this post-June 25, 2009 journey and for the revelation of truth post-October 29, 2009.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    thank%20you.jpg
  • As usual, I'm going to agree with everything lilwendy said! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thanks TS! LOVE LOVE LOVE! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yep, I too want to wish you Happy 1st Birthday TIAI <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I still remember that day..... a year ago......the 1st redirect to the now defunct MJHD site was "discovered" and then everything afterwards up to now.....wow....how time flies........the things I have learnt and seen.

I particularly remember this well. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

It all started when I read this article:
    <!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-boro ... 37576.html<!-- m -->

and something told me to type in "This Is Also It" as a web address...and then I saw it redirected to the old MJHD forum. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> That's when the first post about TIAI started. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Much love.

Hello SC...nice to see you here!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yes...I clearly remember you finding it and posting about it on MJHD.

It was very exciting each day to see where the redirects went and how they were interpreted by everyone.
    Who would have known back then where TIAI/TS has taken us all this past year.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    lilwendy although this, patience ... and we must also congratulate all of us here a year ago and those who were lost that faith, I hope you are back soon. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Happy Anniversary TS!!!! Thank you for everything you have done for us, you are for sure our guiding light. Also, thank you for helping me see life, people & situations more clearly. You have helped me OPEN my eyes to the world in a way I never saw it before. With your help and the gracious help of Mo & Souza, I feel I can be more productive and efficient when it comes to spreading Michael's message. And to all of you out there, I am very happy and proud to be here with you! Take care, Love to All.
  • yep.... big thank you for taking away my sleep, my food, my life <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thank you Michael, you are wonderful <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This great adventure is "killing" me, so you should better have some cookies for us when you come back <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Happy 1st Anniversary TS!! What a year it's been...thanks for the memories dear friend!
    Blessings, Love and Light Always! xo

PS...Happy Birthday to Randy...hope you had a good one! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Wow, I feel the nostalgia from last year- right around this time exactly I was amped about the hoax, and I spent the whole weekend calling and calling a radio station ("forced" to listen out for every MJ song they played- how ha-ard that was) to win tickets to the TII red carpet premiere, thinking "Maybe I'll see something big, something important!"

Happy Birthday, TS! You have been such a beam of light here, I love you! And Randy, Happy Birthday to you, too! I hope you had a good one!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TIAI! God bless you and THANK YOU for giving all the information to us! I really don't know where would we have been without you. I'm just hoping to celebrate the next anniversary after Michael comes back. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I Love You! I really do.

This's one of the scenes that I love the most in City Lights. Wanted to share it with you and with all believers. Just for a good laugh. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Enjoy!

[youtube:2k3i5rbq]
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Dear TS,
    This is a thank you for your time, your tests, and your truth. Happy anniversary! God bless you. L.O.V.E.
  • Happy Anniversary TIAI, Thank you for everything! Everything Lilwendy said was great!
    May we learn much more in the coming year!