TIAI November 4

2»

Comments

• Thank you Souza for creating this. Simple! Michael wants us to help make a change!
    Hello everybody again,

Badkolo has an amazing idea about making the donations. Here is his post. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I think souza has a great idea but it cant be done on this site itself, so as to not impede this progress I have a Idea.

We can open a Sub Site, There can be a main header/gfx/description etc..
    Then a signature list. Each person that donates gets there Name on the Army of L.O.V.E list. The list will be only for the ones that donated.
    A specific charity or foundation can be chosen, legaly easier to choose one specific charity or foundation that is verified.
    The money that is donated which can be 1 dollar and beyond will go into a special escrow foundation.charity account. It will be overseen by The Escrow company so no Hanky panky can happen in any way and no legal issues can be brought.
    Once the Goal is achieved at whatever number that is set(ie, $5000) from the donations which will be shown on top of the signatures then the escrow will announce that money has been sent to the charity/foundation everyone chose to donate to. then a new charity can be chosen from that point on and it just continues.

What ya think.

I don't think that's very fair <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I would donate, but I'm only 15, and I can't get a job in my area since I'm so young, all require me to be 16 or 18 and my parents are having trouble putting dinner on the table as it is. I want to be a part of the army of l.o.v.e., but I don't have any money. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I help by volunteering, I have no money to be able to give. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I will try to donate as much as I can, though.

Don't be sad MJFAN7! Helping by volunteering in whatever way is a great way to show you care. Making a change isn't just about donating money, and being a part of the Army of Love doesn't depend on making donations. If you put effort into really helping people out by volunteering in whatever way, then that is an excellent and caring contribution, especially for a 15 years old person. Thank you!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    My goodness MJFAN don't be sad... charity is not only about giving money... we can give non material things.... like a smile <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> we are also here to do good deeds <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I helped an old woman cross the street she had difficulties to walk... this is a good action for example... an old man had withdrawn all his pension from the bank... there was a lot of wind and his money flew with the wind... I helped him collect the flying Euros... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he wanted to give me money after that but I refused because it wouldn't have been considered as a good action. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Okayyy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> MJFAN must be reassured now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Okayyy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> MJFAN must be reassured now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good to see we think alike Sarahli!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thanks Gema, Mo, and Sarahli. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I do as best as I can in helping, but I wish I could do more, like donating actual money. I donate as many clothes that I don't need, and jackets/shoes, etc, and of course I always help other people throughout the day if they need it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but I don't feel like I do enough sometimes <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Thank you all, God Bless you.
    Okayyy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> MJFAN must be reassured now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good to see we think alike Sarahli!

We are not part of the Army of Love for nothing.. he he <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Some of you told me that I'm in a rush. Some of you told me to wait and calm down and some of you told me about the speed. I have too much speed? We did nothing yet! Everyone is telling me to take a breath and wait. Okay but what are we waiting for? Badkolo had an idea and I asked what people think of it, some of the believers say they don't want their names to be seen on the donation list which is very understandable. And I asked if we are staying here instead of creating a new web-page, and there is no answer from noone! Why are you guys tired? What did we do? I don't want to sound like making pressure on anyone but all we're doing at the moment is waiting. But I wish I knew what we are waiting for? I can see no efforts from anyone here to do something all together! Organizing is good but who had the effort to do the organizing? I'm trying to do my best but all I get is "ssshhh calm down, take a breath, wait"! Can I ask the reason why we wait? Like we have so much time left!!! I was happy to see people started posting to my post after TS redirected it but just a couple of days later where did the enthusiasm go? I'm not talking about making the whole change with just a hocus pocus. I'm already aware of we have many steps to get there. I'm talking about MAKING THE FIRST STEP! Unfortunately it is so obvious that people forget about their promises so fast and get back to their own lives. I made that post, to do something ALL TOGETHER. To do something alone and personally is amazing too but I wanted to start something new, to teach people act together to save the world. This is the reason why it was so important. I did tell everyone to keep on doing their own thing about charities but the purpose was to DO SOMETHING ALL TOGETHER! I'm not trying to be a leader or trying to push you guys for it. But IF we want to do something, we should start DOING it! Organizing things, that's good. So let's start organizing! It doesn't have to be me or it doesn't have to be the mods to encourage us. It has to be all of us. And it has to come from our hearts to do it. I know that we're all working, we're all busy with our own lives but let's start thinking about others more! Let's give more time on others. And let's start doing things all together too. We have to give hand in hand to make that change! If we're going to organize things on this forum, on the Charities section; we will need Souza and Mo's helps. We need to keep some of the posts at the top or sometimes send those posts via PMs to every member of this forum. It is NOT enough to say the members to do their own charity and that wasn't the only purpose. So I do need your guys' helps. I'm not trying to be bossy, please do not get it that way. I'm just trying to keep this issue at the top because it is VERY important! And I'm scared if I keep silent, nothing is going to be done and this subject is going to be forgotten. And I don't want this to happen. And I think that's the reason why TS has been redirecting us to the charities section for a couple of days. We need to start doing something. So let's make the first step! It's all for Michael, it's all for us, it's all for the humanity, it's all for the planet, it's all for LOVE.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Well PureLove, I registered a domain and asked a few times who is willing to manage the new site.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Some of you told me that I'm in a rush. Some of you told me to wait and calm down and some of you told me about the speed. I have too much speed? We did nothing yet! Everyone is telling me to take a breath and wait. Okay but what are we waiting for? Badkolo had an idea and I asked what people think of it, some of the believers say they don't want their names to be seen on the donation list which is very understandable. And I asked if we are staying here instead of creating a new web-page, and there is no answer from noone! Why are you guys tired? What did we do? I don't want to sound like making pressure on anyone but all we're doing at the moment is waiting. But I wish I knew what we are waiting for? I can see no efforts from anyone here to do something all together! Organizing is good but who had the effort to do the organizing? I'm trying to do my best but all I get is "ssshhh calm down, take a breath, wait"! Can I ask the reason why we wait? Like we have so much time left!!! I was happy to see people started posting to my post after TS redirected it but just a couple of days later where did the enthusiasm go? I'm not talking about making the whole change with just a hocus pocus. I'm already aware of we have many steps to get there. I'm talking about MAKING THE FIRST STEP! Unfortunately it is so obvious that people forget about their promises so fast and get back to their own lives. I made that post, to do something ALL TOGETHER. To do something alone and personally is amazing too but I wanted to start something new, to teach people act together to save the world. This is the reason why it was so important. I did tell everyone to keep on doing their own thing about charities but the purpose was to DO SOMETHING ALL TOGETHER! I'm not trying to be a leader or trying to push you guys for it. But IF we want to do something, we should start DOING it! Organizing things, that's good. So let's start organizing! It doesn't have to be me or it doesn't have to be the mods to encourage us. It has to be all of us. And it has to come from our hearts to do it. I know that we're all working, we're all busy with our own lives but let's start thinking about others more! Let's give more time on others. And let's start doing things all together too. We have to give hand in hand to make that change! If we're going to organize things on this forum, on the Charities section; we will need Souza and Mo's helps. We need to keep some of the posts at the top or sometimes send those posts via PMs to every member of this forum. It is NOT enough to say the members to do their own charity and that wasn't the only purpose. So I do need your guys' helps. I'm not trying to be bossy, please do not get it that way. I'm just trying to keep this issue at the top because it is VERY important! And I'm scared if I keep silent, nothing is going to be done and this subject is going to be forgotten. And I don't want this to happen. And I think that's the reason why TS has been redirecting us to the charities section for a couple of days. We need to start doing something. So let's make the first step! It's all for Michael, it's all for us, it's all for the humanity, it's all for the planet, it's all for LOVE.

The first step is always the hardest.
    We have to THINK a lot about it, in my opinion, but if you are in a hurry please, start doing something, maybe someone will follow you...
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't think it's because people don't move their asses to do something, but probably because not so many people are used to administrate a site or to lead it, it needs a lot of things and a lot of issues fall on the administrator's shoulders. And if you are not used how to handle it it will be difficult. I think that's the problem with a domain. But in another order of ideas, I think that people DO make something in their own way, personally. I know I do. And probably many others do too.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Many are doing something at a small level.
    Known only by themselves and a few people.

I think we can't force people into it, but let it develop in a natural way....... I'm a little "scared" of too much organizing, could lead to another organizational "monster" in which the organization becomes more important than the original idea.

people should do small things in their own social environment. Things can change if each one of us does little things to change it....
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    In my opinion A LOT of progress has been done since 3 days back <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> More than I could expect, and has been a team work where each of the participants have given their support.

So far already achieved,
    -domain
    -company/organization/legal/tax advice
    -threads regarding charity
    -threads regarding education
    -threads involving awareness
    -development of the concept
    -scheme of the organizations to study for future cooperation
    -ideas of commitment
    -voting

All that just in 3 days (2 included in a weekend), and still developing.

Is something to be really proud of considering that we are not familiar to each other.

I am very pleased of how the project is looking like by now and once again, no hurry is needed. Rome wasn´t built in two days <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Another thread was open to discuss all of this aspects. Not all of the members have been given their approval nor their ideas and opinions.
    We ALL need to take the time to think and gather information and ALL TOGETHER must participate.
    To hurry the project would mean to leave people who really want to participate out of the picture and that is unfair to them, to us, and to the project.
  • TS keeps redirecting to those categories, so maybe he doesn't agree on doing another website.
    IMO we should post there links, advices, initiatives and stuffs like that and not create another website that it would be useless.
    I agree that we are a drop in the ocean, but a drop can make a change....
    We can do it together or on our own... that's not important... the important thing is ACTING.......
    I have a request as well: PLEASE, don't post there what you are doing or what you will do just to please TS or Michael, because it's not useful at all! Thank you!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @Puff, have any other thread been opened regarding this?
  • @Puff, have any other thread been opened regarding this?

No..

I don't think another site is useless at all. If we do this well and together, it could be a great succes. We just have to think it through and share ideas. I think it's wrong to wait for TS' approval, we are adults and we can think for ourselves. That site will be apart from MJDHI so we could get people on board that don't agree with the hoax. Maybe we can even make them change their minds there in a subtle way. On here we can do whatever more necessary, like many are already doing. I still think we can do more than posting the charities on here, but that's just my opinion.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Take advantage of this is the first Internet hoax site, many people visit it because there is no need to be registered, perhaps that is why TS Keeps redirecting to Those categories, remember that he said that in future many people will have dump at this site, when it comes time to BAM or the redirection has also maintained that more people are expected to participate.

I don't think another site is useless at all. If we do this well and together, it could be a great succes. We just have to think it through and share ideas. I think it's wrong to wait for TS' approval, we are adults and we can think for ourselves. That site will be apart from MJDHI so we could get people on board that don't agree with the hoax. Maybe we can even make them change their minds there in a subtle way. On here we can do whatever more necessary, like many are already doing. I still think we can do more than posting the charities on here, but that's just my opinion.

I agree with you totally Souza. How about asking the members about this issue? Do they want a new web-page to be created or do they want to stay here and keep on talking about the issue on the charities section? Can you make a post to all members of this forum? Or maybe a topic about it? Because I don't believe that all of the members are aware of the situation. Maybe there will be some volunteers who can create the web-page after they all hear what we're trying to do.
    We have to THINK a lot about it, in my opinion, but if you are in a hurry please, start doing something, maybe someone will follow you...

Start doing? LMAO I was the one who made the post to make the change and TS redirected to. And then we had the Charities section. So it seems like my post was the first chain already. And I'm asking everyone where to start and giving some ideas. Because only my opinion is nothing. The majority will decide where to start. But you can see that nobody answered back if you check out TIAI's 11/3 redirect! I asked it on the charities section too and gave ideas but nobody seems to agree or disagree. So I'm not only writing but already done and doing things if you missed them.

Start doing? LMAO I was the one who made the post to make the change and TS redirected to. And then we had the Charities section. So it seems like my post was the first chain already. And I'm asking everyone where to start and giving some ideas. Because only my opinion is nothing. The majority will decide where to start. But you can see that nobody answered back if you check out TIAI's 11/3 redirect! I asked it on the charities section too and gave ideas but nobody seems to agree or disagree. So I'm not only writing but already done and doing things if you missed them.

PureLove, I think you need to reread, because there were lots of people posting ideas, so what you are saying there in not really fair, don't you think?

PureLove, I think you need to reread, because there were lots of people posting ideas, so what you are saying there in not really fair, don't you think?

I think what was written to me was very unfair. I didn't do anything? That's what Puff wrote sounds like. Nobody answered on 11/3 thread as well as the post on the Charities section. You can go and check out. Those are what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about this post or the ones that were written before by the members. Pls do not confuse what I write and mean. I hope everyone try to be helpful in a positive way. God bless.
  • The first step is always the hardest.

I think what was written to me was very unfair.

I think you don't get what I meant...... So re-read my reply as well....

I think what was written to me was very unfair.

I think you don't get what I meant...... So re-read my reply as well....

I think what was written to me was very unfair. I didn't do anything? That's what Puff wrote sounds like. Nobody answered on 11/3 thread as well as the post on the Charities section. You can go and check out. Those are what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about this post or the ones that were written before by the members. Pls do not confuse what I write and mean. I hope everyone try to be helpful in a positive way. God bless.